George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

George Zimmerman, the self-styled "Neighborhood Watch" and wanna be failure of a cop has been arrested on charges of Domestic Violence after throwing a bottle of wine at his latest target...I mean girl friend.

Zimmerman became RW Hero after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed African-American Teenager who was packing some skittles and bottled tea.

Zimmerman has announced he will surrender all his firearms to member of his family or an unnamed third party.

Zimmerman violated the rules of Neighborhood Watch by carrying a loaded firearm on the night he killed Trayvon Martin

George is no stranger to being arrested for Domestic Violence.

Be Proud RePugs....your man is single handedly able to beat up women, its just he keeps getting caught doing it.
Man you really hate guns. What is it like to sit crying in your closet every night?

Yes we know that the far left will put a thug on a religious pedestal for beating up and robbing a store owner and fighting with police..

Is that what Trayvon Martin did? Or are you getting your "thugs" mixed up, KooshforBrains?

Trayvon got angry and sucker punched Zimmerman, then proceeded to beat his face in. After Z yelled for help and didn't get any, he pulled his gun and rightfully and lawfully shot the thug on top of him trying to kill him.

Zimmerman may had been wrong in instigating the whole thing, that doesn't mean Trayvon had the right to assault him and possibly attempt to murder him.

No one is obsessing......just letting Republican/conservatives know that their saintly hero is at it again.....:)
Reagan's dead. You're just making some poor schmuck who had his 15 minutes a legend with your obsession.
A legend now? You all throw labels like that on just about any old fat pig.

You act like a spoiled teenager. always nasty
Reagan is a legend. He won 49 out of 50 states for his second term. So he must of IMPRESSED a lot people in this country. Sorry if you can't deal with that. Another thing was back when Reagan was President the citizens in this country seemed to have more damn SENSE

I liked Reagan, but his legend is a tad bit overblown. The USSR was on the outs no matter what he did. Also, Iran-Contra was a national disgrace.

Reagan was a very good president, though. He restored national pride.

Republican jesus needs a gun for some reason :dunno:

republicanjesus.jpg

You act like a spoiled teenager. always nasty
Reagan is a legend. He won 49 out of 50 states for his second term. So he must of IMPRESSED a lot people in this country. Sorry if you can't deal with that. Another thing was back when Reagan was President the citizens in this country seemed to have more damn SENSE
lunch lady has spoken :rolleyes-41: How has Raygunizm helped you hun? Stephanie

No one is obsessing......just letting Republican/conservatives know that their saintly hero is at it again.....:)
Reagan's dead. You're just making some poor schmuck who had his 15 minutes a legend with your obsession.

Poor schmuck? Didn't you contribute to his hefty defense fund? Probably, since you're surely upset that his criminal behavior keeps making the news..........:)
Defense fund? No, that was reward money for poor Zimmy who was only trying to enforce the Fugitive Slave Law.

George needs to stay away from the ladies. He's probably in need for companionship, but he needs to understand that this will keep happening.

Yes we know that the far left will put a thug on a religious pedestal for beating up and robbing a store owner and fighting with police..

Is that what Trayvon Martin did? Or are you getting your "thugs" mixed up, KooshforBrains?

Trayvon got angry and sucker punched Zimmerman, then proceeded to beat his face in. After Z yelled for help and didn't get any, he pulled his gun and rightfully and lawfully shot the thug on top of him trying to kill him.

Zimmerman may had been wrong in instigating the whole thing, that doesn't mean Trayvon had the right to assault him and possibly attempt to murder him.

Do you realize that you are talking to the deaf?

I think that this is proof of my statement that the people involved in a shooting / self defense shooting is tested for drugs Luddley . --- Trayvon Martin Had Drugs in System Autopsy Found - Yahoo News ---

Uh-oh...what's a progressive supposed to do when the facts don't go their way?

What makes me laugh is the lie Progressives tell that they love science. In the past two years or so they have shown that they HATE forensic science.

Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and stalked him. Zimmerman, in violation of the rules and regulations governing "Neighborhood Watch" carried a loaded weapon.

Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed teen for no other reason than the color of his skin....plain and simple

Zimmerman wasn't acting as neighborhood watch at that time, he was going shopping.

Rules governing neighborhood watch play ABSOLUTELY NO ROLE in whether or not he's guilty of murder. It's a volunteer thing and he isn't bound by anything regarding their rules and regulations. He had a permit to carry his gun, he was breaking absolutely no rules.

Why can't you accept "not guilty?"

George needs to stay away from the ladies. He's probably in need for companionship, but he needs to understand that this will keep happening.
He isn't looking for companionship, he has no job, he's looking for a meal ticket. The guy is a loser and a creepy disgusting one at that.

It's really the women that need to stay away from him. They're so dumb.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

George Zimmerman, the self-styled "Neighborhood Watch" and wanna be failure of a cop has been arrested on charges of Domestic Violence after throwing a bottle of wine at his latest target...I mean girl friend.

Zimmerman became RW Hero after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed African-American Teenager who was packing some skittles and bottled tea.

Zimmerman has announced he will surrender all his firearms to member of his family or an unnamed third party.

Zimmerman violated the rules of Neighborhood Watch by carrying a loaded firearm on the night he killed Trayvon Martin

George is no stranger to being arrested for Domestic Violence.

Be Proud RePugs....your man is single handedly able to beat up women, its just he keeps getting caught doing it.
He wasn't a hero, you dimwit. Those on the right didn't go along with your retarded lynch mob. You can't discern the difference, that's why you're a liberal.

Packing skittles and bottled tea. Problem was it wasn't iced tea. It was arizona fruit juice cocktail. 2 of 3 ingredients found in Lean, a drug that gets you high. He had damage on his liver from past Lean use, and he had drugs in his system. At the time he was suspended from school for drug use. And to top it off, he died whippin a cracka's ass.

So I guess, all in all, that really is the definition of a liberal hero.

Last edited:
thing is that I see the outrage by thug culture as an attack on 'self defense' . Zim was attacked and he defended himself but the young culture that 'martin' comes from says no fair for Zim having the gun .

My personal opinion is there wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murdering Trayvon Martin. That doesn't mean I'm sure he was innocent, and it certainly doesn't mean I thought he was a hero. The fact that he's in trouble for domestic violence doesn't mean that he murdered Martin, it just means he's an idiot.
The average women has only 55% of the upper body strength of the average man.

Trayvon could fight back. One punch to the face and Zimmerman shot him.

That's why Zimmerman only beats up women and doesn't shoot them. Yet.

Forum List

Back