George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Everyone should carry a gun. If Trayvon had one, he wouldn't be 6 feet under right now.

If Trayvon dared defend himself, the right wingers would be calling him a murderer and some white redneck would have killed him by now.

If Trayvon dared to accost Zimmerman and bash his skull onto the concrete, some liberal would have accused Zimmerman of racism by now.

Oh, wait.
If he had a gun, none of that would have been necessary.

If Trayvon had a gun, you are likely right. He would have likely shot Zimmy for no good reason instead of attempting to bash his brains in for no good reason.
Like I said...a hypocrite.

As I noted. You are a moron. There is nothing hypocritical in noting that Trayvon was likely the attacker in that case. Damn. YOu are one unintelligible and unintelligent turd.

:lol: Rednecks are all talk...fat internet blowhards who are only rugged and tough while in the confines of their trailer or meth lab.

Said the lolberal troll in his parent's basement.

FU you pissant troll beyotch.

:lol:
^^^^See my point...another internet tough guy with a mean looking avatar....what a pussy!

Idiot doesn't even understand I agreed with him...just a stupid fucking hypocrite full of hate,

Your lack of clarity is not my responsibility, ya fuckin' jerk wad. Now get out of your folks' basement and get to bed, kid.
:lol: Your stupidity and knee jerk reactions are not my problem. You either believe in 2A or you don't. It applies to EVERYONE, not just your wetback hero.

Except, you are the stupid one as your unintelligible posts establish, dickweed.

And my belief in the Second Amendment has nothing at all to do with the sub-moronic musings of the Board's whacked out laughable lolberals concerning Zimmerman.

And Zimmy is not now and never was my hero.

He may very well have been innocent in the Trayvon case. So? I don't recall suggesting that his likely innocence made him my "hero."
Your unfettered support for him suggests he is your hero, pussy. GZ was innocent as decided in a court of law. Another day, another jury, he may have been found guilty...I don't really care. Trayvon having a gun...no matter what 'IF' you decide to manufacture...would, at the very least have been a deterrent.

But you are a hypocrite and stupid. Quit jerking off...it is making you dumber every day.

If Trayvon dared defend himself, the right wingers would be calling him a murderer and some white redneck would have killed him by now.

If Trayvon dared to accost Zimmerman and bash his skull onto the concrete, some liberal would have accused Zimmerman of racism by now.

Oh, wait.
If he had a gun, none of that would have been necessary.

If Trayvon had a gun, you are likely right. He would have likely shot Zimmy for no good reason instead of attempting to bash his brains in for no good reason.
Like I said...a hypocrite.

As I noted. You are a moron. There is nothing hypocritical in noting that Trayvon was likely the attacker in that case. Damn. YOu are one unintelligible and unintelligent turd.
Whatever, dumb ass...your hypothetical nonsense is hypocrisy and hyperbole defined.

Said the lolberal troll in his parent's basement.

FU you pissant troll beyotch.

:lol:
^^^^See my point...another internet tough guy with a mean looking avatar....what a pussy!

Idiot doesn't even understand I agreed with him...just a stupid fucking hypocrite full of hate,

Your lack of clarity is not my responsibility, ya fuckin' jerk wad. Now get out of your folks' basement and get to bed, kid.
:lol: Your stupidity and knee jerk reactions are not my problem. You either believe in 2A or you don't. It applies to EVERYONE, not just your wetback hero.

Except, you are the stupid one as your unintelligible posts establish, dickweed.

And my belief in the Second Amendment has nothing at all to do with the sub-moronic musings of the Board's whacked out laughable lolberals concerning Zimmerman.

He may very well have been innocent in the Trayvon case. So? I don't recall suggesting that his likely innocence made him my "hero."
Your unfettered support for him suggests he is your hero, pussy. GZ was innocent as decided in a court of law. Another day, another jury, he may have been found guilty...I don't really care. Trayvon having a gun...no matter what 'IF' you decide to manufacture...would, at the very least have been a deterrent.

But you are a hypocrite and stupid. Quit jerking off...it is making you dumber every day.

My support for him on that other case was not "unfettered" in the first place. It was simply a matter of assessing the evidence objectively. This is what confuses a shithead such as you.

Supporting his right to a fair trial doesn't make him my hero in any event, you asshole. Consider that strike two, jerkoff.

He was NOT "innocent" as a matter of law. Your ignorance about our legal system is a reflection of your lack of knowledge and wit. He was DETERMINED to be NOT proved guilty.

Trayvon's having a gun would likely have meant that instead of pounding Zim's skull onto the concrete, he would have simply shot Zim.

That doesn't make me a hypocrite you lump of shit.

My advice to you (if we are sharing advice) is: Stop posting. It proves you are the asshole everyone sees you as being.

And go to bed. It's past your bedtime. Go wet your sheets.

My support for him on that other case was not "unfettered" in the first place. It was simply a matter of assessing the evidence objectively. This is what confuses a shithead such as you.

Supporting his right to a fair trial doesn't make him my hero in any event, you asshole. Consider that strike two, jerkoff.

He was NOT "innocent" as a matter of law. Your ignorance about our legal system is a reflection of your lack of knowledge and wit. He was DETERMINED to be NOT proved guilty.

Trayvon's having a gun would likely have meant that instead of pounding Zim's skull onto the concrete, he would have simply shot Zim.

That doesn't make me a hypocrite you lump of shit.

My advice to you (if we are sharing advice) is: Stop posting. It proves you are the asshole everyone sees you as being.

And go to bed. It's past your bedtime. Go wet your sheets.
Oh no...I have 2 strikes with a hypocrite and idiot. What should I do?

:lmao:

My advice to you...learn not to be a knee jerk hypocrite and lemming.

George Zimmerman Arrested Again For Assault And Domestic Violence ThinkProgress
In the most recent incident, Zimmerman was booked late Friday night on a charge of aggravated assault with a weapon, according to News 13 Orlando.

UPDATE

allegedly threw a wine bottle at his girlfriend. In court this morning, Zimmerman was released on $5,000 bond. He was ordered not to make contact with the victim or visit the county where she lives. He was also ordered to surrender his guns, although it is not clear that a gun as involved in the incident.

I know all of these arrests are embarrassing for you wingnuts who insist he is innocent every time it happens but one of these times, Florida just has to get it right. :lol:

I don't see anyone insisting on anything but you on the left. Myself I could give a shit less what happens in his life.

Weren't you defending him vehemently before making excuses for him every time he's been arrested? I could have sworn that was you.

The guy is nuts. Right-wingers keep defending him because they don't want him to be the thug that he really is and the fact that he has a short fuse......Karma has a way of dealing with people like him. One day he'll meet up with someone that will stand their ground and they'll still be painting him as the victim.....

No one is obsessing......just letting Republican/conservatives know that their saintly hero is at it again.....:)

No one is obsessing......just letting Republican/conservatives know that their saintly hero is at it again.....:)
Reagan's dead. You're just making some poor schmuck who had his 15 minutes a legend with your obsession.

Poor schmuck? Didn't you contribute to his hefty defense fund? Probably, since you're surely upset that his criminal behavior keeps making the news..........:)

Poor schmuck? Didn't you contribute to his hefty defense fund? Probably, since you're surely upset that his criminal behavior keeps making the news..........:)
No, I didn't, but would have been proud to have done so in his murder case. I have no problem with dead thugs, but then I am not turning Zim into a legend by obsessing about him either.

Reagan's dead. You're just making some poor schmuck who had his 15 minutes a legend with your obsession.
A legend now? You all throw labels like that on just about any old fat pig.

You act like a spoiled teenager. always nasty
Reagan is a legend. He won 49 out of 50 states for his second term. So he must of IMPRESSED a lot people in this country. Sorry if you can't deal with that. Another thing was back when Reagan was President the citizens in this country seemed to have more damn SENSE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back