George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs than Bush and Reagan - combined.

Yeah, that's why the whole country was so keen to re-elect him. What a partisan retard you are.
You should maybe calm down, Luddley is the first poster I've seen even respond to your tripe.

Now you are the 2nd. Facts are facts retard.
Don't get used to it.

Apparently you can't stop.
Trust me, I can and will. Just wanted you to know I notice these things.

Yeah, that's why the whole country was so keen to re-elect him. What a partisan retard you are.
You should maybe calm down, Luddley is the first poster I've seen even respond to your tripe.

Now you are the 2nd. Facts are facts retard.
Don't get used to it.

Apparently you can't stop.
Trust me, I can and will. Just wanted you to know I notice these things.

Apparently not.

What people are pinning all their hopes and dreams on the fate of George Zimmerman, and monitor his movements like fanatics?

A) Conservatives
B) Progressives

Hint: it's not A.

hey it was Palin last week over a damn picture. Now it's Zimmerman this week.
Fanatics is a good word for them. and just needing someone to hate on it seems

Poor schmuck? Didn't you contribute to his hefty defense fund? Probably, since you're surely upset that his criminal behavior keeps making the news..........:)
No, I didn't, but would have been proud to have done so in his murder case. I have no problem with dead thugs, but then I am not turning Zim into a legend by obsessing about him either.

No, but you are still defending him.......might be a form of obsession you aren't aware of, GZ couldn't possibly have been overly trigger happy and too quick to get angry back then.......he just now started that.......:)

Let's let the facts come out shall we? Last time they jumped the gun and tried to conflict this man who was innocent.

That his girlfriend previously backed down like a whipped dog under Stockholm Syndrome does not mean he was innocent.

He won 49 out of 50 states for his second term.

That has nothing to do with Reagan being great, good or even average......just a bunch of fools who thought a B Movie actor could make a good President.....and are now trying to prove they were right against all odds.

Zimmerman is a public figure, whether his conservative apologists like it or not, where someone so infamous is a legitimate topic of discussion – again, whether his conservative apologists like it or not.
They have to be getting embarrassed that they gave him so much credit and support. He's just another lazy loser. No job, no prospects and no hope for any.

Let's let the facts come out shall we? Last time they jumped the gun and tried to conflict this man who was innocent.

That his girlfriend previously backed down like a whipped dog under Stockholm Syndrome does not mean he was innocent.

Is there any evidence that the girl backed down instead of making her story up? He's innocent of that crime because he was never convicted of it.

People (not necessarily you) are reading a whole lot into a situation where the facts are few and there obviously wasn't a pressing need to involve law enforcement. They are putting a whole lot of faith into the genius capabilities of the village idiot who shot a thug.

The entire reason he isn't in jail is because of this mentality. If I bring a gun to a potentially dangerous situation, I'm culpable to that extent. It's not murder, but it's probably manslaughter if the facts show that I instigated the confrontation and was more likely to be an aggressor because I was armed - as opposed to being armed for some other reason (e.g. I'm always armed or I was coming back from the range or I had some other concern that caused me to load my weapon).

If I always have my revolver in my console and I happen to drive by someone getting mugged on the way home from work I'm not held to a higher standard if my intervention then results in an unfortunate mistake (like shooting an unarmed teenager who had a lead pipe but it looked to others like he was attacking). I might not be held to a higher standard for pursuing someone that looks like the mugger who then attacks me. However, I would ALWAYS be held to a higher standard if I made a deliberate act to seek out a mugger (or other potentially hostile situation) and specifically carried my loaded firearm for that scenario.

The problem is that it's still not murder, but easily it's manslaughter and that's what the idiot State's Attorney should have charged Zimmerman with. The howling monkeys on the left weren't going to accept that charge so the political spin was on and now he's a free man.

This latest encounter is strange. He threw a wine bottle at his girlfriend and she didn't call the police right then? She didn't call the police when she left and she was safe? She didn't call the police at all? Very very sketchy case right there.

Last edited:
Zimmerman is a public figure, whether his conservative apologists like it or not, where someone so infamous is a legitimate topic of discussion – again, whether his conservative apologists like it or not.
They have to be getting embarrassed that they gave him so much credit and support. He's just another lazy loser. No job, no prospects and no hope for any.

Who gave him credit? Be specific.

You gotta love how it's now 'George who??' with the RWnuts as if months of their worship of him never happened.
Reagan was a hero, Zimmerman only insofar as it causes progressive butthurt. Still, Reagan was better. No one will be whining about Zimmerman two decades after he dies.
If Reagan was such a hero, why did they have to rewrite his history?

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan - Salon.com

rdum you are such a dumb shit, all you got is left wing propaganda that is old, tired and a bunch of lies.

Who gave him credit? Be specific.

Read any thread on gz. The RWs are falling all over themselves saying what a great guy he is. Sarah G is right - he's just a lazy loser. No job and no prospects. Maybe he'll get off again but as several have said with each and every arrest, he'll just keep doing what he has always done because a thug's gotta thug. Its all he knows and he is 100% responsible for his own life.

A list of George Zimmerman s past run-ins with the law Fox News

You gotta love how it's now 'George who??' with the RWnuts as if months of their worship of him never happened.
Reagan was a hero, Zimmerman only insofar as it causes progressive butthurt. Still, Reagan was better. No one will be whining about Zimmerman two decades after he dies.
If Reagan was such a hero, why did they have to rewrite his history?

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan - Salon.com

rdum you are such a dumb shit, all you got is left wing propaganda that is old, tired and a bunch of lies.

IOW, you can't refute the article.

Forum List

Back