George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Zimmerman is a public figure, whether his conservative apologists like it or not, where someone so infamous is a legitimate topic of discussion – again, whether his conservative apologists like it or not.
They have to be getting embarrassed that they gave him so much credit and support. He's just another lazy loser. No job, no prospects and no hope for any.

Who gave him credit? Be specific.

Read any thread on gz. The RWs are falling all over themselves saying what a great guy he is. Sarah G is right - he's just a lazy loser. No job and no prospects. Maybe he'll get off again but as several have said with each and every arrest, he'll just keep doing what he has always done because a thug's gotta thug. Its all he knows and he is 100% responsible for his own life.

A list of George Zimmerman s past run-ins with the law Fox News

You are full of shit.
How so?

You gotta love how it's now 'George who??' with the RWnuts as if months of their worship of him never happened.
Reagan was a hero, Zimmerman only insofar as it causes progressive butthurt. Still, Reagan was better. No one will be whining about Zimmerman two decades after he dies.
If Reagan was such a hero, why did they have to rewrite his history?

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan - Salon.com

Ha ha, Salon.com? You are an idiot.

Way more credible than Faux News.

Idiot.

IOW, you can't refute her post.

Predictable as always.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Zimmerman is a public figure, whether his conservative apologists like it or not, where someone so infamous is a legitimate topic of discussion – again, whether his conservative apologists like it or not.
They have to be getting embarrassed that they gave him so much credit and support. He's just another lazy loser. No job, no prospects and no hope for any.

Read any thread on gz. The RWs are falling all over themselves saying what a great guy he is. Sarah G is right - he's just a lazy loser. No job and no prospects. Maybe he'll get off again but as several have said with each and every arrest, he'll just keep doing what he has always done because a thug's gotta thug. Its all he knows and he is 100% responsible for his own life.

You are full of shit.
How so?

He's just another predictable RW who can't refute what I wrote so hides behind childish name calling.

Why is it they can never just read for themselves? Or, just admit to what they wrote?

Last edited:
If you read this thread alone, people are calling him a freaking legend. Don't think anyone is here to go fetch for you. Just read other posts besides your own and you might find answers.

Who called him a legend? You made some claims, you should be willing to back them up.
Read the thread. I did already.

So you can't identify anyone calling him a legend either.

What are you doing here?
I read a couple of posts that claimed Lefties are the ones making him a legend because we continue to discuss his arrests.

They believe the pig is a legend.:lol:

Then it should be easy to reference these comments backing up your claims.

If you read this thread alone, people are calling him a freaking legend. Don't think anyone is here to go fetch for you. Just read other posts besides your own and you might find answers.

Who called him a legend? You made some claims, you should be willing to back them up.

What are you doing here?
I read a couple of posts that claimed Lefties are the ones making him a legend because we continue to discuss his arrests.

More than 600 posts in this one thread, plus another thread and you want others to do your research for you.

Seriously, why is it that RWs can never do anything for themselves? Why do you guys always play the Professional Victim Card?

You are full of shit.
How so?
Luddy the POS says "RWs are falling all over themselves saying what a great guy he is. " Luddy is the worst kind of liar, nothing but bull shit comes out of his mouth.

You are full of shit.
How so?
Luddy the POS says "RWs are falling all over themselves saying what a great guy he is. " Luddy is the worst kind of liar, nothing but bull shit comes out of his mouth.
You are lying in this cas. All one has to do is...
READ THE THREAD!!!!!

Do we have any details or are you going to rehash the old case and must assume he is guilt because of that?

You are full of shit.
How so?
You are lying in this cas. All one has to do is...
READ THE THREAD!!!!!

saying he wasn't guilty for murder when hr wasn't is proclaiming what a great guy someone is? There are lots of people who aren't guilty of murder that aren't great guys. Any registered Democrat politician for example

George Zimmerman, embraced as a victim by the conservative masses, is now an embarrassment that they run away from.

Conservatives have no choice but to run away from him, because with all the liberals chasing Zimmerman like a teen girl chasing her idol, there is no room to chase him. They have to run away. Liberals seem to like Zimmerman jizz.

What are you doing here?

More than 600 posts in this one thread, plus another thread and you want others to do your research for you.

Seriously, why is it that RWs can never do anything for themselves? Why do you guys always play the Professional Victim Card?

You made the claims, you can back them up. I never even disputed the claims because I haven't seen anything but blather from you folks making them.

You'll note that when I made claims regarding Zimmerman's bail amount and the fact that his current girlfriend didn't call the police I backed them up with sources. It's not that difficult and it's not me asking someone to do something for me. It means that if you want me to accept your statements as true, back them up.

Bullshit aster. if I quote from another site, I link it. You are asking people to read this thread for you. You suck.

Bullshit aster. if I quote from another site, I link it. You are asking people to read this thread for you. You suck.

Or perhaps I missed something, or perhaps you are talking out of your ass. It's really easy to tell the difference. If you can't be bothered to simply link to comments you assert others have made well then I guess that makes you lazy.

No skin off my nose, I can simply disregard your point. However I will be happy to link to your refusal to substantiate your own claims, which (to me) means that you're just making shit up.

I don't care because I don't need you for any reason. You obviously need me to read the thread for you though.

I don't care because I don't need you for any reason. You obviously need me to read the thread for you though.

No, just find that part that substantiates your claim. If you're so convinced that you're right, this would be an easy way for your to prove it. Since you won't, it's obvious that you aren't even that confident of your own words. Pretty sad.

And you get the last word like you probably had the last piece of chicken at dinner today. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back