George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

If Reagan was such a hero, why did they have to rewrite his history?

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan - Salon.com
Reagan wasn't a hero. The way they talk about him, you'd think he went and tore down that wall all by himself. :lmao:
If it wasn't for him it wouldn't of come down.
Right. He was demented half the time he was in office.
Lol, believe what you want but Reagan didn't make Carter as happy as Obama has.

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs than Bush and Reagan - combined.
Lol, with that one, you have lost all credibility.

Okay I'll play your silly game. What is a white Hispanic?

It's self explanatory. It's a Hispanic who is white.
So Obama is a white negro?

Oooh.....racists love to use the word "negro"......

Obama is half black/half white........he refers to himself as black. Where have you lived all your life? In a bubble?
Ole well then he is a white nig$er. Feel better?

If Reagan was such a hero, why did they have to rewrite his history?

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan - Salon.com
Reagan wasn't a hero. The way they talk about him, you'd think he went and tore down that wall all by himself. :lmao:

It's the truth....we all know he had Alzheimer's.
Well then what's Obama's excuse?

Okay I'll play your silly game. What is a white Hispanic?

It's self explanatory. It's a Hispanic who is white.
So Obama is a white negro?

Oooh.....racists love to use the word "negro"......

Obama is half black/half white........he refers to himself as black. Where have you lived all your life? In a bubble?

United Negro College fund

I love it, Zimmerman is guilty of any crime in the lefts eyes, because he did the world a favor by eliminating a thug. Now on the other hand they will till their dying day, defend a sexual predator going on regular trips to an island that had under age sex slaves on it. Go figure.

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs than Bush and Reagan - combined.
You think you are the one to be dolling out credibility here? :lol:

You think you are the one to be dolling out credibility here? :lol:
When your right yes, Carter was a loser and your kind trying to rewrite history is appalling.

Is there any evidence that the girl backed down instead of making her story up?

There's two things that stand out.

1 - Her actions and behavior are far more consistent with an abused partner than they are with a malicious liar.

2 - Her story was consistent with a pattern of abusive and hostile behavior that has been attributable to George Zimmerman from multiple sources.

He's innocent of that crime because he was never convicted of it.

:lmao:

Just like OJ, right? Just because he successfully thwarted a conviction in court does not mean that he was innocent. It just means that the government cannot punish him. People get away with all kinds of things that they're guilty of.

Is there any evidence that the girl backed down instead of making her story up?

There's two things that stand out.

1 - Her actions and behavior are far more consistent with an abused partner than they are with a malicious liar.

2 - Her story was consistent with a pattern of abusive and hostile behavior that has been attributable to George Zimmerman from multiple sources.

He's innocent of that crime because he was never convicted of it.

Just like OJ, right? Just because he successfully thwarted a conviction in court does not mean that he was innocent. It just means that the government cannot punish him. People get away with all kinds of things that they're guilty of.

OJ was innocent of murdering Nicole Simpson. That's the purpose of the criminal justice system.

I'd like to see the "actions and behavior" that are "consistent with an abused partner." Go ahead, list them.

OJ was innocent of murdering Nicole Simpson.

But if he had killed her, this is how he would have done it....

If I Did It - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's the purpose of the criminal justice system.

No, the purpose of the justice system is to prevent the government from exercising unchecked power over the people. It does not have a magical button that creates truth.

I'd like to see the "actions and behavior" that are "consistent with an abused partner." Go ahead, list them.

Start dating George Zimmerman, then look in the mirror six months from now.

No, the purpose of the justice system is to prevent the government from exercising unchecked power over the people. It does not have a magical button that creates truth.

So you can't back up your claim either? This is funny! I'm not even supporting this idiot (never have) and have always maintained that he was wrong and should be in jail. But the dimestore pseudo-psychobabble is just too entertaining.

The obsession with Zimmerman is curious.

So you can't back up your claim either? This is funny! I'm not even supporting this idiot (never have) and have always maintained that he was wrong and should be in jail. But the dimestore pseudo-psychobabble is just too entertaining.

The obsession with Zimmerman is curious.
I can't believe the number of views and posts on this insignificant POS.

That's bout all I have to say on said nobody.

If I did it was the ultimate arrogance wasn't it? The only way that ass is paying for those murders at all is that he is in terrible arthritic pain now. He needed to suffer for those horrific crimes.

I love it, Zimmerman is guilty of any crime in the lefts eyes, because he did the world a favor by eliminating a thug.

So Trayvon Martin was a thug? I must have missed the trial....

Trayvon Martin was a thug. He didn't deserve to die by the hands of Zimmerman in my opinion, but he was most definitely a thug. His own mother kicked him out of her house, he was a deplorable teen with a penchant for drugs and violence.

So you can't back up your claim either?

You're the one who said that she was making things up. That claim needs to be backed up. People who make things up continue to make them up, continually and constantly. There's no demonstrated history of that with this woman. She has come forward now with a second accusation over the time span of a year or so. Comparatively infrequent, but urgent attempts to seek help, followed by withdraw and "repentance" in order to preserve the relationship (typically hoping that he will "change") is consistent with a person in an abusive relationship, not a person who is making things up for attention or out of malice.

Trayvon Martin was a thug.

:tsk:

Where was the trial?

No trial needed.

Thug:

Mr. Martin wrote that he had been suspended from school for cutting classes. In the messages, he said his mother had “kicked” him out of the house and told him to move in with his father. In one message, Mr. Martin described himself as “gangsta.” Other text messages refer to his involvement in fights and reveal an interest in guns, including an exchange about possibly buying one, referring to it as a .380.

In one text, he riffed on his suspension shortly before he was killed on Feb. 26. Mr. Martin was suspended for 10 days after school officials found in his backpack a baggie that contained traces of marijuana.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/us/zimmermans-lawyers-release-text-messages-of-trayvon-martin.html

Thug:

Trayvon suspended THREE times for 'drugs, truancy, graffiti and carrying burglary tool' and did he attack bus driver too? New picture emerges of victim as parents claim it's all a smear
  • The teen was suspended from school three times
  • He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
  • Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
  • Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness

Trayvon Martin case He was suspended three times and caught with burglary tool Daily Mail Online

Thug:

The photos show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera. The photos also show a gun and what appears to be a potted marijuana plant.

George Zimmerman attorneys release pictures from Trayvon Martin s cellphone News - Home

Forum List

Back