George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Trayvon Martin was a thug.

:tsk:

Where was the trial?

No trial needed.

Thug:

Mr. Martin wrote that he had been suspended from school for cutting classes. In the messages, he said his mother had “kicked” him out of the house and told him to move in with his father. In one message, Mr. Martin described himself as “gangsta.” Other text messages refer to his involvement in fights and reveal an interest in guns, including an exchange about possibly buying one, referring to it as a .380.

In one text, he riffed on his suspension shortly before he was killed on Feb. 26. Mr. Martin was suspended for 10 days after school officials found in his backpack a baggie that contained traces of marijuana.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/us/zimmermans-lawyers-release-text-messages-of-trayvon-martin.html

Thug:

Trayvon suspended THREE times for 'drugs, truancy, graffiti and carrying burglary tool' and did he attack bus driver too? New picture emerges of victim as parents claim it's all a smear
  • The teen was suspended from school three times
  • He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
  • Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
  • Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness

Trayvon Martin case He was suspended three times and caught with burglary tool Daily Mail Online

Thug:

The photos show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera. The photos also show a gun and what appears to be a potted marijuana plant.

George Zimmerman attorneys release pictures from Trayvon Martin s cellphone News - Home
The burglary tool was a screw-diver. So now you morons are getting your rocks off by stalking and killing kids who are caught at school with a screw-diver?

Huh? You need to find where I said anything close to that accusation. Go find me one post in support of Zimmerman. I've always said that he should have been charged and convicted of manslaughter.
Then why did you both to bring up the completely irrelevant stuff about pot and the screw diver? But yeah he should have been charged and convicted of manslaughter.

Because Trayvon was a thug.

You people continue calling Trayvon a thug to somehow justify what that pig vigilante did to him that night when he had the nerve to walk to the store to buy Skittles. There are some of us who believe that kid was murdered by a violent and ruthless person that I personally see as a thug himself.

Go on and keep telling yourselves that the reason Trayvon is dead was because of something he did. I disagree vehemently.

:tsk:

Where was the trial?

No trial needed.

Thug:

Mr. Martin wrote that he had been suspended from school for cutting classes. In the messages, he said his mother had “kicked” him out of the house and told him to move in with his father. In one message, Mr. Martin described himself as “gangsta.” Other text messages refer to his involvement in fights and reveal an interest in guns, including an exchange about possibly buying one, referring to it as a .380.

In one text, he riffed on his suspension shortly before he was killed on Feb. 26. Mr. Martin was suspended for 10 days after school officials found in his backpack a baggie that contained traces of marijuana.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/us/zimmermans-lawyers-release-text-messages-of-trayvon-martin.html

Thug:

Trayvon suspended THREE times for 'drugs, truancy, graffiti and carrying burglary tool' and did he attack bus driver too? New picture emerges of victim as parents claim it's all a smear
  • The teen was suspended from school three times
  • He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
  • Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
  • Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness

Trayvon Martin case He was suspended three times and caught with burglary tool Daily Mail Online

Thug:

The photos show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera. The photos also show a gun and what appears to be a potted marijuana plant.

George Zimmerman attorneys release pictures from Trayvon Martin s cellphone News - Home
The burglary tool was a screw-diver. So now you morons are getting your rocks off by stalking and killing kids who are caught at school with a screw-diver?

Huh? You need to find where I said anything close to that accusation. Go find me one post in support of Zimmerman. I've always said that he should have been charged and convicted of manslaughter.
Then why did you both to bring up the completely irrelevant stuff about pot and the screw diver? But yeah he should have been charged and convicted of manslaughter.

Define thug.

It's not a difficult claim to make. She admits her statements on the 911 call to be false. So either she is lying in her affidavit or she's lying in her 911 call.

There is nothing "clear" there except that this woman had an issue with the truth.

Spoken like a hostile individual predisposed to abusiveness in human interactions and relationships. Off you go now, vile trash.

Is there any evidence that the girl backed down instead of making her story up?

There's two things that stand out.

1 - Her actions and behavior are far more consistent with an abused partner than they are with a malicious liar.

2 - Her story was consistent with a pattern of abusive and hostile behavior that has been attributable to George Zimmerman from multiple sources.

He's innocent of that crime because he was never convicted of it.

:lmao:

Just like OJ, right? Just because he successfully thwarted a conviction in court does not mean that he was innocent. It just means that the government cannot punish him. People get away with all kinds of things that they're guilty of.

OJ was innocent of murdering Nicole Simpson. That's the purpose of the criminal justice system.

I'd like to see the "actions and behavior" that are "consistent with an abused partner." Go ahead, list them.

OJ was found not guilty, he was not found innocent. His innocence was not questioned. The jury had a choice of guilty or not guilty. The jury said not guilty, using reasonable doubt. The civil trial found OJ guilty by a preponderance of the evidence.

Anyone accused but not convicted of a crime is innocent of that crime. The civil trial found OJ liable for the wrongful death.

Innocent means that you did not commit the crime.
Not Guilty means that there was not enough evidence to determine that you did commit the crime.

You people continue calling Trayvon a thug to somehow justify what that pig vigilante did to him that night when he had the nerve to walk to the store to buy Skittles. There are some of us who believe that kid was murdered by a violent and ruthless person that I personally see as a thug himself.

Go on and keep telling yourselves that the reason Trayvon is dead was because of something he did. I disagree vehemently.

What about those who call him a Thug without justifying Zimmerman's crime?

Define thug.

thug - an aggressive and violent young criminal

Is there any evidence that the girl backed down instead of making her story up?

There's two things that stand out.

1 - Her actions and behavior are far more consistent with an abused partner than they are with a malicious liar.

2 - Her story was consistent with a pattern of abusive and hostile behavior that has been attributable to George Zimmerman from multiple sources.

He's innocent of that crime because he was never convicted of it.

:lmao:

Just like OJ, right? Just because he successfully thwarted a conviction in court does not mean that he was innocent. It just means that the government cannot punish him. People get away with all kinds of things that they're guilty of.

OJ was innocent of murdering Nicole Simpson. That's the purpose of the criminal justice system.

I'd like to see the "actions and behavior" that are "consistent with an abused partner." Go ahead, list them.

OJ was found not guilty, he was not found innocent. His innocence was not questioned. The jury had a choice of guilty or not guilty. The jury said not guilty, using reasonable doubt. The civil trial found OJ guilty by a preponderance of the evidence.

Anyone accused but not convicted of a crime is innocent of that crime. The civil trial found OJ liable for the wrongful death.

Innocent means that you did not commit the crime.
Not Guilty means that there was not enough evidence to determine that you did commit the crime.

Innocent until proven guilty

presumption of innocence
Definition from Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary
One of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty. In other words, the prosecution must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, each essential element of the crime charged.

Define thug.

Aggressive.. all males with sufficient testosterone are aggressive.

Violent criminal? Puleze. Wannabe thug maybe, but even that's a stretch.

Define thug.

He was just a couple of weeks into his 17th year on this earth. He was a kid, typical kid.

Define thug.

He was just a couple of weeks into his 17th year on this earth. He was a kid, typical kid.
Typical kid with some issues of reported bad behavior.

It's not a difficult claim to make. She admits her statements on the 911 call to be false. So either she is lying in her affidavit or she's lying in her 911 call.

There is nothing "clear" there except that this woman had an issue with the truth.

Spoken like a hostile individual predisposed to abusiveness in human interactions and relationships. Off you go now, vile trash.

More of that dimestore psychobabble. We can disagree on our opinions without being disagreeable - or at least I can. It appears you have some need to accuse people of things without having any basis in reality, except that they disagree with you.

Define thug.

Fair point - wannabe thug. I stand corrected.

Define thug.

Typical kids don't get suspended from school multiple times and kicked out of their mothers' homes. He was a wannabe thug caught with stolen items when he was suspended for painting graffiti on the wall of his school.

That's not worthy of being killed, but it's not the actions of a typical kid. Typical wannabe thug? Yes.

Define thug.

Typical kids don't get suspended from school multiple times and kicked out of their mothers' homes. He was a wannabe thug caught with stolen items when he was suspended for painting graffiti on the wall of his school.

That's not worthy of being killed, but it's not the actions of a typical kid. Typical wannabe thug? Yes.
I believe he wasn't kicked out of his mother's home but sent to stay with his father until his suspension was over.

The sad fact of the matter is that black kids get suspended more often and for much minor offenses than kids of other races.

Define thug.

I believe he wasn't kicked out of his mother's home but sent to stay with his father until his suspension was over.

The sad fact of the matter is that black kids get suspended more often and for much minor offenses than kids of other races.

The documented facts disagree with what you believe.

"In a series of text messages from November 2011 to February 2012, Mr. Martin wrote that he had been suspended from school for cutting classes. In the messages, he said his mother had “kicked” him out of the house and told him to move in with his father. In one message, Mr. Martin described himself as “gangsta.” Other text messages refer to his involvement in fights and reveal an interest in guns, including an exchange about possibly buying one, referring to it as a .380."

Forum List

Back