George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

The documented facts disagree with what you believe.

"In a series of text messages from November 2011 to February 2012, Mr. Martin wrote that he had been suspended from school for cutting classes. In the messages, he said his mother had “kicked” him out of the house and told him to move in with his father. In one message, Mr. Martin described himself as “gangsta.” Other text messages refer to his involvement in fights and reveal an interest in guns, including an exchange about possibly buying one, referring to it as a .380."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/us/zimmermans-lawyers-release-text-messages-of-trayvon-martin.html
Trayvon was a black teenager. They have a different level of "minor" offensives than others. Blacks who can go through 4, 5 or sometimes 6 years of high school without causing proven bodily harm to other students or teachers are graduated.

The documented facts disagree with what you believe.

"In a series of text messages from November 2011 to February 2012, Mr. Martin wrote that he had been suspended from school for cutting classes. In the messages, he said his mother had “kicked” him out of the house and told him to move in with his father. In one message, Mr. Martin described himself as “gangsta.” Other text messages refer to his involvement in fights and reveal an interest in guns, including an exchange about possibly buying one, referring to it as a .380."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/us/zimmermans-lawyers-release-text-messages-of-trayvon-martin.html
Trayvon was a black teenager. They have a different level of "minor" offensives than others. Blacks who can go through 4, 5 or sometimes 6 years of high school without causing proven bodily harm to other students or teachers are graduated.
Black Preschoolers Far More Likely To Be Suspended Code Switch NPR

Indeed. The first comment on the article:

Michael Champagne10 months ago
I teach in a diverse middle school. Roughly 30% of our students are black. Roughly 75-80% of our suspensions are students of color. I hate to throw it out, but the reason they get suspended more often is because they are unable to meet minimum standards of behavior in the classroom. The underlying issues behind their behavior are many; socio-economic situations, single parent households, parent addiction issues--the list goes on. We know there is an imbalance in the number of students of color suspended, but must repair the underlying factors that contribute to misshapen behavior. Offer solutions to the problems, not narrative on the fact that it happens.

Indeed. The first comment on the article:

Michael Champagne10 months ago
I teach in a diverse middle school. Roughly 30% of our students are black. Roughly 75-80% of our suspensions are students of color. I hate to throw it out, but the reason they get suspended more often is because they are unable to meet minimum standards of behavior in the classroom. The underlying issues behind their behavior are many; socio-economic situations, single parent households, parent addiction issues--the list goes on. We know there is an imbalance in the number of students of color suspended, but must repair the underlying factors that contribute to misshapen behavior. Offer solutions to the problems, not narrative on the fact that it happens.

Right. After years of getting suspended for stupid reasons starting in preschool they probably don't have a clue as to how to act in middle school.

Right. After years of getting suspended for stupid reasons starting in preschool they probably don't have a clue as to how to act in middle school.
In the Czech Republic there is a similar problem with Roma (Gypsies to you). When kids start school, these kids don't have an inkling on how to behave. Classes cannot be conducted for the rest of the students to begin their education. Believe it not, there are times when self-righteousness and political correctness have to take a back seat.

I realize the difficulty this must pose for you, but there you are.

In the Czech Republic there is a similar problem with Roma (Gypsies to you). When kids start school, these kids don't have an inkling on how to behave. Classes cannot be conducted for the rest of the students to begin their education. Believe it not, there are times when self-righteousness and political correctness have to take a back seat.

I realize that you are married to your biases. Ciao!

Not terribly graceful. but I accept your surrender. In truth, you never stood a chance.

IOW, you can't refute her post.

Predictable as always.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't have to. No one believes it except you two. You're both idiots.

IOW, you still can't refute her post.

:lame2:

Go outside and play little girl. Let the adults talk.

Fuck off, Nurse Ratchet.

Btw the way doofus, I'm still waiting for the cops that you said were coming for me.

Way to give up, nice to see a liberal actually admit to getting their ass handed to them.

Same girlfriend as last time? Or has another loser decided to fuck a guy that killed an unarmed teen.
The latter.
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be female. Wtf is wrong with people?
It seems she's come to her senses:

'Detectives described her as "extremely emotional, crying, mad and upset" and said she became reluctant to cooperate when she realized that officers might be conducting an investigation. She called her former boyfriend "that psycho, George Zimmerman" and said several times that she should have known better than to get involved with him.

The ex-girlfriend, whose name is redacted, told investigators that she had had an "intimate relationship" with Zimmerman since the end of last year.

"She indicated that this began at a time when she was emotionally vulnerable," the report said.'

Zimmerman denies throwing bottle at girlfriend HeraldTribune.com

Same girlfriend as last time? Or has another loser decided to fuck a guy that killed an unarmed teen.
The latter.
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be female. Wtf is wrong with people?
It seems she's come to her senses:

'Detectives described her as "extremely emotional, crying, mad and upset" and said she became reluctant to cooperate when she realized that officers might be conducting an investigation. She called her former boyfriend "that psycho, George Zimmerman" and said several times that she should have known better than to get involved with him.

The ex-girlfriend, whose name is redacted, told investigators that she had had an "intimate relationship" with Zimmerman since the end of last year.

"She indicated that this began at a time when she was emotionally vulnerable," the report said.'

Zimmerman denies throwing bottle at girlfriend HeraldTribune.com
That's good. I still don't get how someone would fuck a guy that killed an unarmed teen.

Maybe one day the tables will be turned when one woman will have had enough of that moron.

He seeks these pathetic women out. They work and give that freak money too.

I'd like to see something to back up that claim. I think you are just making shit up, but if you produce anything remotely factual about his situation I'll retract.

Are you speaking from research or from your ass?

Forum List

Back