George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Define thug.

thug - an aggressive and violent young criminal
Aggressive.. all males with sufficient testosterone are aggressive.

Violent criminal? Puleze. Wannabe thug maybe, but even that's a stretch.

Fair point - wannabe thug. I stand corrected.
Why were you so adamant and felt so free and compelled to refer to Trayvon as a #thug?
It's a code word but asterism is too stupid to understand that.
Clearly since he agreed to the modifier "wannabe," he's not too stupid to understand that.

It wasn't tea. It was arizona fruit juice cocktail, combined with skittles (also in his possession) and cough syrup make Lean. What he talked about in his twitter posts that he wanted to make.

If Zimmerman were smart he'd taken a product endorsement gig with Kel Tec.

Was that actually offered?

But, no - his type lives off gullible women.
He should have offered his services when he visited the Kel Tec facility in 2013 – if he were smart.

He could be flogging the PF9 as the 'Thuginator.'

All these years he has lived off of others ... The last thing he wants, or could get/hold, is a job.
He could have had someone ghostwrite a book for him, he could have raked in the money on the conservative speaking circuit, regaling enthralled TPM audiences with his encounter with the evil black thug – life is about taking advantage of opportunities.

That would have required some actual work from zimmerman.

When did he ever have a job?

Seems to me he would rather find a woman to support his lazy butt. That's what he's been doing ever since the end of the trial. Well not entirely. He did have a lot of conservatives send him money and he lived off that for a while.

Reagan was demented throughout his presidency and his wife ran the country. Even if he had the capacity, he would have been a shitty president.

Reagan was demented throughout his presidency and his wife ran the country. Even if he had the capacity, he would have been a shitty president.
True butthurt. I do not use that term loosely, but Reagan was easily the best we've had since WWII.

Why in the world would you think some left-wing whining would alter a given?

True butthurt. I do not use that term loosely, but Reagan was easily the best we've had since WWII.

Just thought I'd bring you back to the real world.

Just thought I'd bring you back to the real world.
Give it up dingbat.You have neither the knowledge or the objectivity to analyse history, much less to opine on it.

No thanks, it's already done with you all calling the poor dead kid a thug. The focus should be on Zimmerman and all his violence since he killed Trayvon.

Says the jury may have gotten this one wrong.

Forum List

Back