George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Which you’ve been proven insane for asserting since you failed miserably to prove it.

Said the man that can't prove the Zimmerman initiated the physcial confrontation.

Zimmerman did. In any other state Zimmerman would be getting ass raped by the home boys every day. In no other state can people do murder like they can in Florida.

You know what would have really supported that statement and give it some real punch?

Supporting your claim that Zimmerman initiated the physical confrontation.

But you can't, So instead you throw out bullshit spin, like "ass raped by home boys" and "murder".

Cause bullshit is all you have.

There is no question Zimmerman did. He followed where he had no reason following. He was advised by 911 to stop following. Since 2012 I have had an opportunity to sit in on three CCW classes don’t at different places. To a “T” every single CCW instructor pointed out that boys like Zimmerman are the ones who threaten our rights to carry. In any other state, even here in Texas he would have been sent to prison.
he had every reason to follow,,,

What was the reason?

Said the man that can't prove the Zimmerman initiated the physcial confrontation.

Zimmerman did. In any other state Zimmerman would be getting ass raped by the home boys every day. In no other state can people do murder like they can in Florida.

You know what would have really supported that statement and give it some real punch?

But you can't, So instead you throw out bullshit spin, like "ass raped by home boys" and "murder".

There is no question Zimmerman did. He followed where he had no reason following. He was advised by 911 to stop following. Since 2012 I have had an opportunity to sit in on three CCW classes don’t at different places. To a “T” every single CCW instructor pointed out that boys like Zimmerman are the ones who threaten our rights to carry. In any other state, even here in Texas he would have been sent to prison.

No he didn't. He acted outside the law and the charter of the neighborhood watch he was in. But do the same thing your self. See what happens.

your opinion is noted and rejected,,,

and I do it all the time,,,just that I havent had one turn and attack me

What was the reason?

because the cops couldnt be,,,

No it was a coward chasing a teenager with a gun that did it.

No, it wasn't. You can be followed for years and not die from it.

I thought he wasn't following him.

Just to be clear, you are dropping the line of argument that being followed, is what killed Martin?

A coward with a gun is who killed Trayvon.

Just like that, you put forth an argument, I challenge it, and you drop it like a hot potato, with zero attempt to defend it.

Really?

No, you said that "being chased" is what killed him. And now you are saying something else.

I see what you are doing. You are jumping back and forth, saying stupid shit like, "being chased is what killed him"

because you can actually demonstrate that Zimmerman DID follow Martin.

But when called on how being chased doesn't kill someone, you switch gears, and make a claim you CAN'T support, ie that Zimmerman started teh fight, and when called on that bullshit,

you go back to proving the Zimmerman followed Martin.

You libs, you spend so much time and energy hiding from the Truth and spewing bullshit.

This coming from a man who will defend a grown coward with a gun killing an unarmed teenager who was doing NOTHING wrong.

No, it wasn't. You can be followed for years and not die from it.

Just to be clear, you are dropping the line of argument that being followed, is what killed Martin?

Just like that, you put forth an argument, I challenge it, and you drop it like a hot potato, with zero attempt to defend it.

Really?

No, you said that "being chased" is what killed him. And now you are saying something else.

I see what you are doing. You are jumping back and forth, saying stupid shit like, "being chased is what killed him"

But when called on how being chased doesn't kill someone, you switch gears, and make a claim you CAN'T support, ie that Zimmerman started teh fight, and when called on that bullshit,

You libs, you spend so much time and energy hiding from the Truth and spewing bullshit.

This coming from a man who will defend a grown coward with a gun killing an unarmed teenager who was doing NOTHING wrong.

you keep forgetting that teen was trying to kill him,,,WHY???

Bullshit, the kid responsible for the break ins was arrested 2 weeks earlier. Throw that lie out the window.

If we listen to dumbasses like you it's never about race. Fuck yourself, Fuck Boy.

Did Martin match the description of the burglar?

Was Zimmerman commissioned to enforce law in the state of Florida? Nope. Was Zimmerman advised to STOP pursuing Martin? Yup. Zimmerman has a history of being a failure in his quest to be a cop.

Funny how you read a question, and hit the reply button, but never addressed teh question.

That is because you know that Martin did match the description of the burglar and thus Zimmerman was completely justified in wanting to observe and report the suspects location to the police for questioning.

Also, good use of the word "advise", because the police dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was well within his rights to walk all over that community of which he was a resident.

So the dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, but Zimmerman had the authority to act as the police. Smfh.

1. Walking along and reporting where a suspect is, is not "Acting as the police". I understand why you are lying. Because you know that your position on this issue is shit.

2. Correct. The dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman.

3. And Zimmerman had every right to be there. That you need to be told this, is because your position on this is shit.

Didn't Trayvon have right to be there as well.

How do you know he was just walking along?

So was he following Trayvon or looking for street names?

Was Zimmerman commissioned to enforce law in the state of Florida? Nope. Was Zimmerman advised to STOP pursuing Martin? Yup. Zimmerman has a history of being a failure in his quest to be a cop.

Funny how you read a question, and hit the reply button, but never addressed teh question.

That is because you know that Martin did match the description of the burglar and thus Zimmerman was completely justified in wanting to observe and report the suspects location to the police for questioning.

Also, good use of the word "advise", because the police dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was well within his rights to walk all over that community of which he was a resident.

So the dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, but Zimmerman had the authority to act as the police. Smfh.

1. Walking along and reporting where a suspect is, is not "Acting as the police". I understand why you are lying. Because you know that your position on this issue is shit.

3. And Zimmerman had every right to be there. That you need to be told this, is because your position on this is shit.

both had a right to be there,,,its just that TM didnt have a right to kill Z and thats what got him killed

1. Your right, until that is, you instigate a fight. Here in Texas, that would have and has gotten folks tossed in prison.

2. Zimmerman has no authority to do what he was doing. Look up his neighborhood watch charter if you can still find the original. Zimmerman even acted outside of its charter. That’s why he was thrown out.

3. True, but he had no business being there. He picked a kid who he thought he could get strong with, found out the kid was stronger then he could handle and shot him. George Zimmerman is the type of personality who makes every gun snatching democrat right . This is why the NRA hasn’t made any George Zimmerman posters.

how do you know Z instigated the fight???

and Z's authority to be there doing what he was doing is inherent in his citizenship and the charter be damned,,,

again how do you know what Z was thinking???

He said he did. Listen to his conversation with 9/11. Look at Zimmerman’s history BEFORE the shooting. Unemployed loser that still lived with his mom who is as unable to be a cop. Hell, many a thread has been put out on this already. Honestly, aside from yalls type who jizz all over your selves over 17 year old kids getting shot no one will say Zimmerman was right. Maybe Hannity, but he got stuck in his support, but not the NRA.

The Single Most Important Lesson Gun Owners Should Learn From The George Zimmerman Case

I am a gun owner. I support the 2nd Amendment and the right to self-defense. Although I’m not a police officer or a gun expert, I am one of the 8 million Americans with a concealed weapons permit. And the most important lesson I’ve learned from the George Zimmerman case is, “Don’t go looking for trouble.”
During training for my concealed weapons license, the instructors consistently emphasized one point: Our firearms should be regarded as a last resort to save our lives when we have no other alternative.

Part of the ethos of responsible concealed weapons permit holders is to avoid getting into dicey situations whenever possible. We should remain aware of our surroundings at all times. We should avoid getting into unnecessary conflicts. If conflicts arise, we should attempt to defuse rather than escalate them. If some jerk gets angry because he thinks we stole his spot in the grocery store parking lot, we should back down or remove ourselves from the situation — precisely because we recognize the deadly consequences if things escalate out of control.

Really?

Because Zimmerman was a creepy fatso following him threw a dark space whispering into a cell phone. Going by the law that let Zimmerman wall, Trayvon was well within this rights to strangle the mighty wimp Zimmerman.

1. Your right, until that is, you instigate a fight. Here in Texas, that would have and has gotten folks tossed in prison.

2. Zimmerman has no authority to do what he was doing. Look up his neighborhood watch charter if you can still find the original. Zimmerman even acted outside of its charter. That’s why he was thrown out.

3. True, but he had no business being there. He picked a kid who he thought he could get strong with, found out the kid was stronger then he could handle and shot him. George Zimmerman is the type of personality who makes every gun snatching democrat right . This is why the NRA hasn’t made any George Zimmerman posters.

how do you know Z instigated the fight???

and Z's authority to be there doing what he was doing is inherent in his citizenship and the charter be damned,,,

again how do you know what Z was thinking???

He said he did. Listen to his conversation with 9/11. Look at Zimmerman’s history BEFORE the shooting. Unemployed loser that still lived with his mom who is as unable to be a cop. Hell, many a thread has been put out on this already. Honestly, aside from yalls type who jizz all over your selves over 17 year old kids getting shot no one will say Zimmerman was right. Maybe Hannity, but he got stuck in his support, but not the NRA.

The Single Most Important Lesson Gun Owners Should Learn From The George Zimmerman Case

I am a gun owner. I support the 2nd Amendment and the right to self-defense. Although I’m not a police officer or a gun expert, I am one of the 8 million Americans with a concealed weapons permit. And the most important lesson I’ve learned from the George Zimmerman case is, “Don’t go looking for trouble.”
During training for my concealed weapons license, the instructors consistently emphasized one point: Our firearms should be regarded as a last resort to save our lives when we have no other alternative.

Part of the ethos of responsible concealed weapons permit holders is to avoid getting into dicey situations whenever possible. We should remain aware of our surroundings at all times. We should avoid getting into unnecessary conflicts. If conflicts arise, we should attempt to defuse rather than escalate them. If some jerk gets angry because he thinks we stole his spot in the grocery store parking lot, we should back down or remove ourselves from the situation — precisely because we recognize the deadly consequences if things escalate out of control.
following a suspected burglar is not looking for trouble,,,

Really?

Because Zimmerman was a creepy fatso following him threw a dark space whispering into a cell phone. Going by the law that let Zimmerman wall, Trayvon was well within this rights to strangle the mighty wimp Zimmerman.
no he wasnt,,,

It’s all in the 9/11 call. Any other state and Zimmerman would be up the river getting his shit pushed in.

It’s all in the 9/11 call. Any other state and Zimmerman would be up the river getting his shit pushed in.

so you say,,,,

Really?

no he wasnt,,,

Wanna bet? It’s all in the 911 call. This is also why no one will touch Zimmerman.

no he wasnt,,,

Wanna bet? It’s all in the 911 call. This is also why no one will touch Zimmerman.

where in the 911 call did it give TM a right to strangle Z

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?
He was trained by police to not follow like he did.

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

1. Every failure of training, is not a crime nor even morally wrong.

2. The reason that neighborhood watch are trained to not follow suspected criminals, is that bad actors can react badly, even violently to being followed. That being said, while avoiding a situation were a violent response is possible is the goal of that, the person committing the violence is still the one responsible for the violence.
I didn’t say his failure to comply with the police was criminal. It was negligent, however, and contributed to a death.

only in your world,,,
Nope, in the world where words have meaning...

neg·li·gent
adjective

• failing to take proper care in doing something.

Zimmerman failed to comply with police instructions by following Trayvon like he did.

Zimmerman failed to comply with police instructions by following Trayvon like he did.

Yeah, that was awful. LOL!

both had a right to be there,,,its just that TM didnt have a right to kill Z and thats what got him killed

Oh? Again, no point in arguing with retards who get off at the idea of using their pop guns because they are so weak and paranoid the blacks will get them. It’s like yalls nuts ride in a holster rather then in the pants. Tell ya what, head out an blast a darky the way Zimmerman did. See what happens.

no he wasnt,,,

where in the 911 call did it give TM a right to strangle Z

Go listen to it while you touch your self and watch snuff on YouTube.

so you say,,,,

Dare you to post the audio.

Oh? Again, no point in arguing with retards who get off at the idea of using their pop guns because they are so weak and paranoid the blacks will get them. It’s like yalls nuts ride in a holster rather then in the pants. Tell ya what, head out an blast a darky the way Zimmerman did. See what happens.

the only coward is the one that would let a person beat them to death,,,

Forum List

Back