George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?
He was trained by police to not follow like he did.

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

its not being there that got him killed,,,it was him attacking a grown man with a gun that did that,,,
I note for the forum, you have still not presented any proof that Martin attacked him.

To support the claim that Zimmerman is responsible for Martin's death, it is on you, as it was in the court, to support the claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin.
We’re talking about who initiated the physical confrontation. Please try harder to keep up.
Lol
The guy taking a dirt nap… Karma is a bitch

its not being there that got him killed,,,it was him attacking a grown man with a gun that did that,,,
I note for the forum, you have still not presented any proof that Martin attacked him.

To support the claim that Zimmerman is responsible for Martin's death, it is on you, as it was in the court, to support the claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin.
We’re talking about who initiated the physical confrontation. Please try harder to keep up.

and that was TM
Which you’ve been proven insane for asserting since you failed miserably to prove it.
you havent proven otherwise and the jury sides with me not you

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

1. Every failure of training, is not a crime nor even morally wrong.

2. The reason that neighborhood watch are trained to not follow suspected criminals, is that bad actors can react badly, even violently to being followed. That being said, while avoiding a situation were a violent response is possible is the goal of that, the person committing the violence is still the one responsible for the violence.
I didn’t say his failure to comply with the police was criminal. It was negligent, however, and contributed to a death.

only in your world,,,
Nope, in the world where words have meaning...

neg·li·gent
adjective

• failing to take proper care in doing something.

Zimmerman failed to comply with police instructions by following Trayvon like he did.
thats your opinion and you know what that means,,,

No it was a coward chasing a teenager with a gun that did it.

you and I have a different definition of what a coward is,,,

typically cowards run away,,

and following some one is not chasing them

If he didn't have the gun he would've never gotten out of his truck, see that gun gives them courage.

You are projecting.

and that was TM
Which you’ve been proven insane for asserting since you failed miserably to prove it.
You remain an idiot as the jury did not render any decisions on who started the confrontation. They only decided on Zimmerman’s use of lethal self-defense, which they decided was justified; with which I agree. Which also means .... you’re too stupid to comprehend the jury sided with me as well. :cuckoo:

nor have you proved he didnt,,,but the jury obviously leaned that way,,,because there was more evidence he did than didnt

in fact as per his rotund girlfriend that was his intention,,,

Racist juries lean against black folks every day, nothing new.

And just like that, without a shred of reason, he throws 6 innocent Americans under the bus.

and that was TM
You remain an idiot as the jury did not render any decisions on who started the confrontation. They only decided on Zimmerman’s use of lethal self-defense, which they decided was justified; with which I agree. Which also means .... you’re too stupid to comprehend the jury sided with me as well. :cuckoo:
how did they side with you???

2. The reason that neighborhood watch are trained to not follow suspected criminals, is that bad actors can react badly, even violently to being followed. That being said, while avoiding a situation were a violent response is possible is the goal of that, the person committing the violence is still the one responsible for the violence.
I didn’t say his failure to comply with the police was criminal. It was negligent, however, and contributed to a death.

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

Zimmerman failed to comply with police instructions by following Trayvon like he did.
Nope, it’s not my opinion. It was based on the testimony given under oath by a member of the Sanford Police Department.

nor have you proved he didnt,,,but the jury obviously leaned that way,,,because there was more evidence he did than didnt

in fact as per his rotund girlfriend that was his intention,,,

Racist juries lean against black folks every day, nothing new.

do you have any proof thats the case here???

They sided with the "white" guy instead of the black guy? What more proof do you think a lib needs?

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

Nope, it’s not my opinion. It was based on the testimony given under oath by a member of the Sanford Police Department.
testimony is still opinion,,,

and that was TM
LOL

I just fucking explained it and you still don’t understand??

Sorry, you’ll have to deal with your own ignorance; that’s not my problem. :eusa_naughty:

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

So? It’s still not my opinion, as you idiotically claimed. It’s the testimony of the member of the Sanford Police Department who swore under oath that she told Zimmerman to not follow suspects.

The only thing that matters is that fucking gangbanger is dead....

Zimmeman was a little reckless, but did nothing legally, or morally wrong.

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

What made his a suspected criminal? Oh that's right he was black.

Thos kid had never been arrested or convicted for committing a crime, so how was he a criminal? I keep forgetting he was black.

The kid who was committing the crimes was arrested 2 weeks earlier. This is a prime example of an idiot ass, racist.

Martin matched the description that Zimmerman was given of the burglar preying on the community.

Bullshit, the kid responsible for the break ins was arrested 2 weeks earlier. Throw that lie out the window.

That you want to make this about race, is just because you are an asshole. FUCK YOU.

If we listen to dumbasses like you it's never about race. Fuck yourself, Fuck Boy.

Did Martin match the description of the burglar?

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

So? It’s still not my opinion, as you idiotically claimed. It’s the testimony of the member of the Sanford Police Department who swore under oath that she told Zimmerman to not follow suspects.

but its still opinion he was negligent,,,

and based on the outcome it resulted in a public service

No it was a coward chasing a teenager with a gun that did it.

No, it wasn't. You can be followed for years and not die from it.

I thought he wasn't following him.

Just to be clear, you are dropping the line of argument that being followed, is what killed Martin?

Just like that, you put forth an argument, I challenge it, and you drop it like a hot potato, with zero attempt to defend it.

and that was TM
LOL

I just fucking explained it and you still don’t understand??

Sorry, you’ll have to deal with your own ignorance; that’s not my problem. :eusa_naughty:
you claim Z was guilty but they said hes not guilty,,,

Zimmeman was a little reckless, but did nothing legally, or morally wrong.

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

1. Thank you for admitting that his following Martin was not a criminal act.

2. It was not negligent, it was reckless. It did not directly contribute to Martin's death. It did set up a potential situation that had further potential to turn dangerous. But further actions were needed before that happened, actions that were much more directly responsible for Martin's death that Zimmerman walking down the street.

Yeah, I got that.

You think it was the neighborhood watch commander, and I think it was No Limit Nigga.

BTW, when Martin called himself that, do you think he was referring to say, No limits to the way he glorifies God and his Mom?

Or do you think it was how he put no limits on how healthy he would eat in order to make his body a temple?

Or was it something else?

Trayvon-Martin-17.jpg

and that was TM

Said the man that can't prove the Zimmerman initiated the physcial confrontation.

Forum List

Back