George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Is this thread STILL going?

Jesus.

Let me help put this thread out of its misery.

Trayvon was a sweet innocent little boy, not even close to manhood. He was just minding his own business, singing children's songs as he merrily skipped his way home from an innocent trip to the corner store as a favor to a neighbor.

George Zimmerman is an evil piece of shit who murdered innocent little Tray because he was black, and Zimmerman hates all black people and is the side bitch of Lucifer.

It's just too bad that evil Zimmerman gets to laugh his not-guilty ass off as he walks around free as a bird while poor little Tray's bullet-hole-riddled, smoked, rotting, worm-ridden carcass is sinking away in a 6-foot hole. What a terrible outcome. Is there no justice in the world?

I am sad that Tray got smoked and is now worm food. He deserved better, but alas...white privilege (except Zimmerman ain't white).

:frown:

I am not absolutely sure but I do not think Z received any training...do you have any proof of that or is that something you heard from cnn.

Such instruction as to stay out of harm's way is for the benefit of the trainee...it is not law...it is merely operational procedure...aka...stay safe...do not go and get yourself killed...that kind of thing.

You may say Z used bad judgement by getting out of his vehicle....that is all you can say.....but did he? It was his neighborhood....would you be afraid to walk around your own neighborhood...well since you may live in a ghetto it would be understandable for you to say that if that is the case.
”I am not absolutely sure but I do not think Z received any training...”

All people who join a Neighborhood Watch program are trained by their local police department on what their role is in participating; and that includes, and stresses, on the safety of the members’s participation. Members are trained to stay out of harm’s way. They can follow a suspect only if it’s at a safe distance. And it has nothing to do with legalities as in a case like this, while it’s legal for folks like Zimmerman to put himself into harm’s way, he was instructed not to. Here is the woman from the Sanford Police Department who trained Zimmerman...

Excellent video and everyone should watch it that has any interest in the Zimmerman case....even you.

It makes no mention of any training Z received...not it that makes any difference....thus I stand by my statement I have seen no evidence he received any training.

The most you can claim is the police handed out some brochures ...that is not what I or most would call 'training'...that was just information put out. Something that is sometimes read or not...and even if read probably forgotten quickly.

I’m glad you liked that video. How far into it were you able to watch though with your feeble brain?

I watched the whole thing....particuarly liked how it showed Z was a concerned citizen devoted to helping his troubled complex and how well he worked with the police.

Very admirable.

Well then there is no more proof needed that you are completely brain-dead. :cuckoo:

You said...
It makes no mention of any training Z received
But at 6:15, she discusses how she personally trained him...

Q: And when was it approximately that you first had that phone call, that first contact from the defendant?

WD: Sometime in August ... I don't remember the exact date.

Q: August of 2011?

WD: Yes.

Q: And then, did that lead you to do a startup presentation in that community?

WD: Yes, we had several ... a few phone calls between then .... to the presentation, trying to schedule a date.

Q: That is you and the defendant?

Q: And as a result of that, was a presentation meeting scheduled?

Q: And what was the date of that meeting?

WD: September 22nd, I believe ... of 2011.

Q: And where was that meeting held?

WD: It was at the clubhouse at the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Q: And what time of day or night would that have been?

WD: Probably about 7pm.

Q: And was the defendant himself present for that meeting?

Q: Did you speak with the defendant at that meeting?

WD: Yes​

So despite her saying she personally gave Zimmerman (along with the others present), a presentation; you say you watched the "whole thing" but didn't catch that part. That's evidence you're brain-dead.

And you said...
The most you can claim is the police handed out some brochures
But starting at around the 4 minute mark, Wendy Dorival went on to explain she gave a presentation which included oral and written instructions, along with a Power Point presentation, along with uniformed policemen, along with addressing questions and answers.

So despite her saying the presentation was oral and written and electronic; you say you watched the "whole thing" but didn't catch that part. That's evidence you're brain-dead.

And because he was in a lead position as coordinator of that Neighborhood Watch, Wendy Dorival also stated she additionally gave Zimmerman a copy of the Neighborhood Watch manual which covered everything. That would include this gem @4:44 you also somehow missed because you're brain-dead...

Q: Do you address specifically what a Neighborhood Watch person is to do if they see someone acting suspicious?

WD: Yes I do.

Q: And what is that?

WD: If someone is acting suspicious, you call the 911 non-emergency dispatch.

Q: Do you tell them to do anything else at that point?

WD: No. They're the eyes and ears.

Q: In that instruction, is that also part of the written materials?

WD: Yes

Q: What do you tell volunteers about following someone they believe might be involved in criminal behavior?

WD: We tell them, you don't do that. That's the job of law enforcement.​

:dance:

Obviously we have a different understanding of what training is...a presentation and handing out some brochures is not what I would call training.

No where in that video did she say she trained George.

She engaged in public relations gave some talks and handed out some brochures dats all folks.

training
(ˈtreɪnɪŋ)
n
a.
the process of bringing a person, etc, to an agreed standard of proficiency, etc, by practice and instruction: taking tests...training for thepriesthood; physical training.

No none of that for George.

Like in the police academy that is training.

The neighborhood watch thing was very informal and as for that matter George might have been the only member...cant say for sure but never heard of anyone else claiming to be a participant...George was charged with recruiting members...but I do not know if he did and if he did it was shown he never passed along any names.

Perhaps someone else watched the video and can give their take on it....I do not think anyone other than you would say it demonstrates training.

You are chasing your tail anyway....trying to prove that following someone is illegal or that George followed trayvon ....how can you follow someone you cannot see.

Unfortunately when the dispatcher axed George if he was following Trayon he used a bad choice of words.....yes....hehheh In truth what he was doing was walking in the direction of where Trayvon had disappeared...in other words he was not following but was searching in a sort of cursory manner and then after told they did not need him to do that...he complied and then the dispatcher axed him for an address regarding where he was so he proceeded to a lighted area where he could actually see some house numbers.

But all that has been spun and twisted around....to make it appear that George tracked down Trayvon, attacked him and killed him....all ludicrous and wrong.

From what I have read it appears at no point was George more than 150 ft. away from his truck.

Last edited:
Nevermind. LMAO! I actually laughing out loud.

here ya go boyo...............

That's pointless. No one is disputing the 911 call. It's inconsequential if the police, police dispatch, or just plain dispatch told him they don't need him to do that. That part was not debated in the trial as I've written 100 times now.. What it does show is Zimmerman admitted to following Martin. It proves Zimmerman was advised NOT to follow for the obvious reason that someone could get hurt, or killed. This is why manslaughter is the charge that makes sense. Zimmerman made bad decisions and put someone else's life in danger.

Manslaughter legal definition of manslaughter - Legal Dictionary
manslaughter
'Manslaughter. The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice. The unlawful killing of a human being without any deliberation, which may be involuntary, in the commission of a lawful act without due caution and circumspection.

What part of 'unjustifiable' do you not understand.....what part of 'unlawful killing' do you not grasp? There was nothing about any of Z's actions that were 'unjustifiable'....there was nothing about any of Z's actions that were unlawful...if you disagree....please specify what actions of Z you consider unlawful or unjustifiable?

We all have the legal right to self defense...we all have the right(at least here in Florida)to use deadly force if we fear our life is in danger or if we fear great bodily harm.

What so many miss...is that this case was one of simple self defense. Yet many have tried to insert in things in this case that did not belong such as 'the stand your ground law.' the defense was up front about that from the gitgo...it was not needed, and it would not be used...yet the media kept going on and on about it how Florida was a outcast state because they have that law etc.etc.etc.

Z...was attacked...there was no excuse for that...even if Z had followed Trayvon from kalamazoo to kimbuctoo....no legal justification for Trayvon to attack him like he did or attack him in any manner as far as that goes.

The attack placed Z in fear of his life...not even to mention grievious bodily injury. Also forgotten if ever known by most was the fact that right before he was shot...Trayvon spotted Z's holstered weapon...his response.....'oh you got a piece--You die tonight" and attempted to get the weapon but fortunately for Z he was able to control the weapon and shoot his attacker.

Thus it is plain and it is simple...there was nothing...absolutely nothing unlawful regarding any of Z's actions that night.

Liar. You have zero proof Martin first attacked Zimmerman.

You have no proof he did not.

Why on Earth would I need to prove something I’m not claiming? You’re beyond brain-dead.

Meanwhile, you’re making claims you can’t prove. Yet more evidence that you’re brain-dead. You claim Martin started the fight; but sadly for you, you fail miserably to prove it.

That's pointless. No one is disputing the 911 call. It's inconsequential if the police, police dispatch, or just plain dispatch told him they don't need him to do that. That part was not debated in the trial as I've written 100 times now.. What it does show is Zimmerman admitted to following Martin. It proves Zimmerman was advised NOT to follow for the obvious reason that someone could get hurt, or killed. This is why manslaughter is the charge that makes sense. Zimmerman made bad decisions and put someone else's life in danger.

manslaughter
'Manslaughter. The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice. The unlawful killing of a human being without any deliberation, which may be involuntary, in the commission of a lawful act without due caution and circumspection.

What part of 'unjustifiable' do you not understand.....what part of 'unlawful killing' do you not grasp? There was nothing about any of Z's actions that were 'unjustifiable'....there was nothing about any of Z's actions that were unlawful...if you disagree....please specify what actions of Z you consider unlawful or unjustifiable?

We all have the legal right to self defense...we all have the right(at least here in Florida)to use deadly force if we fear our life is in danger or if we fear great bodily harm.

What so many miss...is that this case was one of simple self defense. Yet many have tried to insert in things in this case that did not belong such as 'the stand your ground law.' the defense was up front about that from the gitgo...it was not needed, and it would not be used...yet the media kept going on and on about it how Florida was a outcast state because they have that law etc.etc.etc.

Z...was attacked...there was no excuse for that...even if Z had followed Trayvon from kalamazoo to kimbuctoo....no legal justification for Trayvon to attack him like he did or attack him in any manner as far as that goes.

The attack placed Z in fear of his life...not even to mention grievious bodily injury. Also forgotten if ever known by most was the fact that right before he was shot...Trayvon spotted Z's holstered weapon...his response.....'oh you got a piece--You die tonight" and attempted to get the weapon but fortunately for Z he was able to control the weapon and shoot his attacker.

Thus it is plain and it is simple...there was nothing...absolutely nothing unlawful regarding any of Z's actions that night.

Why on Earth would I need to prove something I’m not claiming? You’re beyond brain-dead.

Meanwhile, you’re making claims you can’t prove. Yet more evidence that you’re brain-dead. You claim Martin started the fight; but sadly for you, you fail miserably to prove it.

Anyone that knows anthing at all about the law knows that the burden of proof is on the state....Z was the one charged with murder not Trayvon....the state could not prove that George murdered Trayvon....case closed.

Irregardless....there is a form of logic called Deductive Reasoning.................. the ability to distill the pertinent facts and details of a situation from a wider body of evidence and generalizations.

Obviously any form of rational reasoning will lead to the conclusion that Trayvon started the fight.

Some are much better at 'reasoning' than others....many perhaps most on here have little reasoning ability.....they depend on msm for dat.

Last edited:
”I am not absolutely sure but I do not think Z received any training...”

All people who join a Neighborhood Watch program are trained by their local police department on what their role is in participating; and that includes, and stresses, on the safety of the members’s participation. Members are trained to stay out of harm’s way. They can follow a suspect only if it’s at a safe distance. And it has nothing to do with legalities as in a case like this, while it’s legal for folks like Zimmerman to put himself into harm’s way, he was instructed not to. Here is the woman from the Sanford Police Department who trained Zimmerman...

Excellent video and everyone should watch it that has any interest in the Zimmerman case....even you.

It makes no mention of any training Z received...not it that makes any difference....thus I stand by my statement I have seen no evidence he received any training.

The most you can claim is the police handed out some brochures ...that is not what I or most would call 'training'...that was just information put out. Something that is sometimes read or not...and even if read probably forgotten quickly.

I’m glad you liked that video. How far into it were you able to watch though with your feeble brain?

I watched the whole thing....particuarly liked how it showed Z was a concerned citizen devoted to helping his troubled complex and how well he worked with the police.

Very admirable.

Well then there is no more proof needed that you are completely brain-dead. :cuckoo:

You said...

Q: And when was it approximately that you first had that phone call, that first contact from the defendant?

WD: Yes, we had several ... a few phone calls between then .... to the presentation, trying to schedule a date.

So despite her saying she personally gave Zimmerman (along with the others present), a presentation; you say you watched the "whole thing" but didn't catch that part. That's evidence you're brain-dead.

And you said...
But starting at around the 4 minute mark, Wendy Dorival went on to explain she gave a presentation which included oral and written instructions, along with a Power Point presentation, along with uniformed policemen, along with addressing questions and answers.

So despite her saying the presentation was oral and written and electronic; you say you watched the "whole thing" but didn't catch that part. That's evidence you're brain-dead.

And because he was in a lead position as coordinator of that Neighborhood Watch, Wendy Dorival also stated she additionally gave Zimmerman a copy of the Neighborhood Watch manual which covered everything. That would include this gem @4:44 you also somehow missed because you're brain-dead...

Q: Do you address specifically what a Neighborhood Watch person is to do if they see someone acting suspicious?

Q: What do you tell volunteers about following someone they believe might be involved in criminal behavior?

Obviously we have a different understanding of what training is...a presentation and handing out some brochures is not what I would call training.

She engaged in public relations gave some talks and handed out some brochures dats all folks.

training
(ˈtreɪnɪŋ)
n
a.
the process of bringing a person, etc, to an agreed standard of proficiency, etc, by practice and instruction: taking tests...training for thepriesthood; physical training.

The neighborhood watch thing was very informal and as for that matter George might have been the only member...cant say for sure but never heard of anyone else claiming to be a participant...George was charged with recruiting members...but I do not know if he did and if he did it was shown he never passed along any names.

Perhaps someone else watched the video and can give their take on it....I do not think anyone other than you would say it demonstrates training.

You are chasing your tail anyway....trying to prove that following someone is illegal or that George followed trayvon ....how can you follow someone you cannot see.

Unfortunately when the dispatcher axed George if he was following Trayon he used a bad choice of words.....yes....hehheh In truth what he was doing was walking in the direction of where Trayvon had disappeared...in other words he was not following but was searching in a sort of cursory manner and then after told they did not need him to do that...he complied and then the dispatcher axed him for an address regarding where he was so he proceeded to a lighted area where he could actually see some house numbers.

But all that has been spun and twisted around....to make it appear that George tracked down Trayvon, attacked him and killed him....all ludicrous and wrong.

From what I have read it appears at no point was George more than 150 ft. away from his truck.

Brain-dead Zimfanatic...

train

to teach so as to make fit, qualified, or proficient

And yet even more evidence you’re brain-dead. You said you watched the whole video, which described how all the other members were present so she could meet them all; yet here you are saying you don’t know if there were other members besides Zimmerman. :cuckoo:

And you idiotically assert you think it was informal, despite her describing the chain of command (Which Zimmerman led) and how her office is certified to train and monitor Zimmerman’s group.

”In truth what he was doing was walking in the direction of where Trayvon had disappeared”

That’s a lie as Zimmerman told the dispatch exactly where he saw Travon running. Then he got out of his truck because Trayvon ran in between the buildings where Zimmerman couldn’t drive; and Zimmerman went running after him. It was only then that he lost sight of Trayvon.

manslaughter

The burden of proof was on the state. They failed.

Next............someone ....somewhat intelligent...puhleeeze

Yes, like you, the state also failed to prove Martin attacked Zimmerman first.

Nevermind. LMAO! I actually laughing out loud.

What it does show is Zimmerman admitted to following Martin.

Followed the shit out of him.

This is why manslaughter is the charge that makes sense.

Why is self-defense manslaughter?

Why should it be self defense if... let’s say, for argument’s sake, Travyon was defending himself from a stranger who was after him for no good apparent reason?

For George it was a matter of life and death or serious bodily injury....simple as that.

O.K. Let us look at it from Trayvon's viewpoint which of course is not possible...unless one is a Negro....they think differently than most of us.

But let us give it a try anyhow............O.K. I will try to think like Trayvon hehheh..........me oh myo what a beautiful day I got mah skittles skippy do la and my g/f on the phone oh happy days.

Heading back home but first I gotta check out da complex...let me lollygag around a bit...........well its a dark and rainy night prob not much to see hmmmmmmmmmmm let me look in some windows might get lucky and see sumptin ..

Irregardless........There was no one after Trayvon.....but I suppose it is possible he might have thought that....ok what would anyone do ...black or white.....if you thought someone was 'after you' whatever that means.

He had a phone ....just like George he had a phone and I am pretty sure he knows or knew what 911 stands for...but of course being a young black stud hung up on his machismo and martial arts proficiency not something he was likely to do.

Actually he did the best possible thing he could have done....he ran home. That should have been the end of story.......but wait...he did not stay there.?????

If he really thought someone was after him...it made no sense for him to back track and confront George.

For Trayvon it all comes down to 2 scenarios ....he either ran home and left or he did not go home at all.

His so called g/f testified in court that he told her on the phone he had gone home and completely eluded George.

But say he was lying to her and did not go home....why would he not go home...20 seconds away....like around 80 yards from where he took off and started running.

Some have said he was afraid George would follow him home. But he had completely eluded George...there was no way for George to follow him home.

But if he did not go home...then he certainly remained in the complex....why? If he was so fearful of George following him home he could have run off to somewhere else for a couple of hours....apparantly he did not mind being out in the rain.

Either way if never went home he stayed on the complex grounds for some reason...or if he went home initially he back tracked for some reason.

There was no good reason for him not to go home and there was no good reason for him to backtrack and confront George if he went home like he told his g/f...either way Trayvon obviously has a motive that is not good.

This has been answered time and time again .... being followed by a creepy stranger like he was, it made no sense to lead him back to where he was staying and where 14 year old Chad Green was home alone.

Is this thread STILL going?

Jesus.

Let me help put this thread out of its misery.

Trayvon was a sweet innocent little boy, not even close to manhood. He was just minding his own business, singing children's songs as he merrily skipped his way home from an innocent trip to the corner store as a favor to a neighbor.

George Zimmerman is an evil piece of shit who murdered innocent little Tray because he was black, and Zimmerman hates all black people and is the side bitch of Lucifer.

It's just too bad that evil Zimmerman gets to laugh his not-guilty ass off as he walks around free as a bird while poor little Tray's bullet-hole-riddled, smoked, rotting, worm-ridden carcass is sinking away in a 6-foot hole. What a terrible outcome. Is there no justice in the world?

I am sad that Tray got smoked and is now worm food. He deserved better, but alas...white privilege (except Zimmerman ain't white).

:frown:
"except Zimmerman ain't white"

Yet another thing you don't know.

1-e8cbdce9c5.jpg

manslaughter

Anyone that knows anthing at all about the law knows that the burden of proof is on the state....Z was the one charged with murder not Trayvon....the state could not prove that George murdered Trayvon....case closed.

Irregardless....there is a form of logic called Deductive Reasoning.................. the ability to distill the pertinent facts and details of a situation from a wider body of evidence and generalizations.

Obviously any form of rational reasoning will lead to the conclusion that Trayvon started the fight.

Some are much better at 'reasoning' than others....many perhaps most on here have little reasoning ability.....they depend on msm for dat.
"Anyone that knows anthing at all about the law knows that the burden of proof is on the state....Z was the one charged with murder not Trayvon....the state could not prove that George murdered Trayvon....case closed."

LOL

You brain-dead Zimmerman acolyte ... the state couldn't prove Zimmerman's lethal force wasn't justified. That has nothing to do with who started the fight.

You claim Trayvon did. It's beyond obvious you can't prove what you claim.

Very admirable.

You said...

And you said...

training
(ˈtreɪnɪŋ)
n
a.

Brain-dead Zimfanatic...

train

And yet even more evidence you’re brain-dead. You said you watched the whole video, which described how all the other members were present so she could meet them all; yet here you are saying you don’t know if there were other members besides Zimmerman. :cuckoo:

And you idiotically assert you think it was informal, despite her describing the chain of command (Which Zimmerman led) and how her office is certified to train and monitor Zimmerman’s group.

”In truth what he was doing was walking in the direction of where Trayvon had disappeared”

That’s a lie as Zimmerman told the dispatch exactly where he saw Travon running. Then he got out of his truck because Trayvon ran in between the buildings where Zimmerman couldn’t drive; and Zimmerman went running after him. It was only then that he lost sight of Trayvon.

Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues...I think she said around 25 people showed up...most likely for the refreshments served....these people did not go out and patrol the neighborhood...they just showed up to see what the police had to say about the problems in the neighborhood...in other words on that day they did not have anything else to do so they went over to the clubhouse......name me one person other than Zimmerman that ever actually did anything...this whole neighborhood watch group thing has been blown way out of proportion ...in truth it was nothing more than a public relations gimmick...to make the residents think the police were conerned about them.

It plainly states in the video that George was in charge of recruitment and it also plainly says he never gave one name of anyone he recruited...aka he did not recruit anyone. Geez did you really watch the whole thing...I think not.

When George was screaming for help where were they?...not one person lifted a finger to help him--- where were all the members of this alleged group of watchmen? What a joke.

You need to go back over that video and pay attention this time heh heh.

Trayvon told the dispatcher in what direcction Trayvon was headed which was meaningless because Trayvon could have switched direction when he was out of Zimmermans sight which was very quickly.

So do you think tray went home like he told his g/f or do you think after he eluded George he hid out on the complex somewhere ?

If you think Trayvon did not go home aka was lying to his g/f why do you think he did not go home?

Last edited:

Very admirable.

You said...

And you said...

training
(ˈtreɪnɪŋ)
n
a.

Brain-dead Zimfanatic...

train

Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues...I think she said around 25 people showed up...these people did not go out and patrol the neighborhood...they just showed up to see what the police had to say about the problems in the neighborhood...in other words on that day they did not have anything else to do so they went over to the clubhouse......name me one person other than Zimmerman that ever actually did anything...this whole neighborhood watch group thing has been blown way out of proportion ...in truth it was nothing more than a public relations gimmick...to make the residents think the police were conerned about them.

When George was screaming for help where were they?...not one person lifted a finger to help him--- where were all the members of this alleged group of watchmen? What a joke.

Trayvon told the dispatcher in what direcction Trayvon was headed which was meaningless because Trayvon could have switched direction when he was out of Zimmermans sight which was very quickly.

So do you think tray went home like he told his g/f or do you think after he eluded George he hid out on the complex somewhere ?

If you think Trayvon did not go home aka was lying to his g/f why do you think he did not go home?
"Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues."

Again, you are completely brain-dead. There's no other explanation for how you could watch that whole video and come to that conclusion. :cuckoo:

Wendy Dorival explained in great detail what the training was and who it was for. And no, it was not for "the neighborhood as a whole." It was for the people who signed up to volunteer for the Neighborhood Watch program which Zimmerman started up with Wendy's assistance.

And again, as Watch Coordinator, Zimmerman was given even more information than most others. And again, he was instructed not to follow suspects. Not that you understand that, mind you; since even though you heard her say that in the video, you're too brain-dead to comprehend it.

"Trayvon told the dispatcher in what direcction Trayvon was headed which was meaningless because Trayvon could have switched direction when he was out of Zimmermans sight which was very quickly."

It matters not in this discussion if Trayvon could have changed direction since the point of this discussion is that he saw where Trayvon took off as he described it to the dispatcher -- making you a liar for falsely claiming he couldn't see Trayvon. Though he did eventually lose sight of him, he didn't until after he exited his vehicle and went running east along the path.

"So do you think tray went home like he told his g/f or do you think after he eluded George he hid out on the complex somewhere ?"

She never said he went home. She said he was almost at his father's fiance's house but that Zimmerman was still following him.

So why on Earth should he lead a creeper back to that residence?

manslaughter

"Anyone that knows anthing at all about the law knows that the burden of proof is on the state....Z was the one charged with murder not Trayvon....the state could not prove that George murdered Trayvon....case closed."

LOL

You brain-dead Zimmerman acolyte ... the state couldn't prove Zimmerman's lethal force wasn't justified. That has nothing to do with who started the fight.

It is more than obvious who started the fight....all you have to do is use a little deductive reasoning...perhaps you are not capable of that....let me try and help you out....Trayvon runs off....George gets out of his truck and walks in the direction Trayvon has run off to but has already lost sight of him...he has no idea where Trayvon is...dispatch hears the wind blowing in George's phone and the dispatcher axes George is he following Trayvon ---George says yes meaning he is walking in that direction...how can he be following someone he cannot see...he walks in that direction to try and see something like perhaps Trayvon might still be somewhere in the area.

When the dispatcher axes George for his home address he says he had rather not give it out because he has no idea where the suspect might be...meaning he is afraid the suspect might hear his address and of course he does not want the suspect to know where he lives.

In the meatime Trayvon is on the phone with his g/f telling her some creepy ass cracker is following him and then he informs her he is home and has eluded the fellow following him.

Meanwhile George is stumbling around in the dark with his defective flashlight trying to find a house number so he can tell the Police who are on the way where he is.....got all dat boyo.

Next thing we know there is a fight going on...the neighbors hear it and one fellow even tries to dissuade Trayvons attack ....telling him to knock it off...but Trayvon pays no attention and keeps pummeling George until George manages to get his weapon out and shoot his assailant.

The police arrived just moments after Trayvon was shot and killed...if they had been a little quicker they might have been able to rescue George before he had to shoot Trayvon. That is the problem with the police...they usually show up after everything has gone down...too late to make any difference. That is why so many folks carry concealed weapons...you cannot depend on the police to protect you when things go south.

Now you tell me how you think it all played out.....why would George attack Trayvon? He had no motive. Plus he knew the police were on the way...yet your crowd wants to believe with no evidence that George tracked down Trayvon ....how? Then for no reason attacked Trayvon and then shot him...makes no sense...is not logical...no rational person would do that ...especially knowing the police could show up any moment...

On the other hand hand Trayvon did not know the police were descending on the scene...had no idea plus................Trayvon had a big motive for attacking George...he was pissed off at George because George was watching him and attempting to follow him.

Not to mention the g/f of trayvon said Trayvon thought George was a homersexual and he hated homersexuals.

Last edited:

Very admirable.

You said...

And you said...

training
(ˈtreɪnɪŋ)
n
a.

Brain-dead Zimfanatic...

train

Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues...I think she said around 25 people showed up...these people did not go out and patrol the neighborhood...they just showed up to see what the police had to say about the problems in the neighborhood...in other words on that day they did not have anything else to do so they went over to the clubhouse......name me one person other than Zimmerman that ever actually did anything...this whole neighborhood watch group thing has been blown way out of proportion ...in truth it was nothing more than a public relations gimmick...to make the residents think the police were conerned about them.

"Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues."

Again, you are completely brain-dead. There's no other explanation for how you could watch that whole video and come to that conclusion. :cuckoo:

Wendy Dorival explained in great detail what the training was and who it was for. And no, it was not for "the neighborhood as a whole." It was for the people who signed up to volunteer for the Neighborhood Watch program which Zimmerman started up with Wendy's assistance.

And again, as Watch Coordinator, Zimmerman was given even more information than most others. And again, he was instructed not to follow suspects. Not that you understand that, mind you; since even though you heard her say that in the video, you're too brain-dead to comprehend it.

"Trayvon told the dispatcher in what direcction Trayvon was headed which was meaningless because Trayvon could have switched direction when he was out of Zimmermans sight which was very quickly."

It matters not in this discussion if Trayvon could have changed direction since the point of this discussion is that he saw where Trayvon took off as he described it to the dispatcher -- making you a liar for falsely claiming he couldn't see Trayvon. Though he did eventually lose sight of him, he didn't until after he exited his vehicle and went running east along the path.

"So do you think tray went home like he told his g/f or do you think after he eluded George he hid out on the complex somewhere ?"

She never said he went home. She said he was almost at his father's fiance's house but that Zimmerman was still following him.

So why on Earth should he lead a creeper back to that residence?

He had eluded George...George had no idea where he was...thus there was no chance that George could have followed him home.

Courtroom testimony.....Trayvon and his g/f were on the phone but they got cut off...so------

" She called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man".

Last edited:
But we also must remember that his g/f was not a credible witness....so anything she said cannot be relied on....in fact it is possible that Trayon did not go back home...but hid somewhere on the complex...and then followed and confronted George, sucker punched him while he was distracted with the phone and jumped on top of him whilst george was in a dazed condition and began pummemling him martial arts style.

Zimmerman clearly was the aggressor and IDIOT
........he is the perfect example of an idiot who should never have been armed because his idiocy CAUSED a death
..some humans are just stupid/idiots [ undeniable ] --and should not carry weapons
except the world is a better place without travon in it,,,,
..I am all for being security aware in your neighborhood/etc
...but TM was doing NOTHING wrong..nothing wrong at all
.....of all the shootings of blacks, THIS is the one that should've been protested big time
that is until he attacked a man with a gun,,,
TM was standing his ground against the aggressor
Z kept going after him in the vehicle and then on FOOT

The jury says otherwise. He could had just walked away, instead he jumped Zimmerman from behind and tried to kill him. All Zimmerman could do was shoot him.

the only thing that can be said with certainty is that there is no way that George would have attacked Trayvon...that goes way beyond common sense, logic and what evidence we do have.

Zimmerman clearly was the aggressor and IDIOT
........he is the perfect example of an idiot who should never have been armed because his idiocy CAUSED a death
..some humans are just stupid/idiots [ undeniable ] --and should not carry weapons
except the world is a better place without travon in it,,,,
..I am all for being security aware in your neighborhood/etc
...but TM was doing NOTHING wrong..nothing wrong at all
.....of all the shootings of blacks, THIS is the one that should've been protested big time
that is until he attacked a man with a gun,,,
TM was standing his ground against the aggressor
Z kept going after him in the vehicle and then on FOOT

The jury says otherwise. He could had just walked away, instead he jumped Zimmerman from behind and tried to kill him. All Zimmerman could do was shoot him.

Yes, exactly ...he had eluded george and it has been shown if had run he could have been home in 20 secs. his house was only 80 yards from where he took off running.

LOL

It is more than obvious who started the fight....all you have to do is use a little deductive reasoning...perhaps you are not capable of that....let me try and help you out....Trayvon runs off....George gets out of his truck and walks in the direction Trayvon has run off to but has already lost sight of him...he has no idea where Trayvon is...dispatch hears the wind blowing in George's phone and the dispatcher axes George is he following Trayvon ---George says yes meaning he is walking in that direction...how can he be following someone he cannot see...he walks in that direction to try and see something like perhaps Trayvon might still be somewhere in the area.

When the dispatcher axes George for his home address he says he had rather not give it out because he has no idea where the suspect might be...meaning he is afraid the suspect might hear his address and of course he does not want the suspect to know where he lives.

In the meatime Trayvon is on the phone with his g/f telling her some creepy ass cracker is following him and then he informs her he is home and has eluded the fellow following him.

Meanwhile George is stumbling around in the dark with his defective flashlight trying to find a house number so he can tell the Police who are on the way where he is.....got all dat boyo.

Next thing we know there is a fight going on...the neighbors hear it and one fellow even tries to dissuade Trayvons attack ....telling him to knock it off...but Trayvon pays no attention and keeps pummeling George until George manages to get his weapon out and shoot his assailant.

The police arrived just moments after Trayvon was shot and killed...if they had been a little quicker they might have been able to rescue George before he had to shoot Trayvon. That is the problem with the police...they usually show up after everything has gone down...too late to make any difference. That is why so many folks carry concealed weapons...you cannot depend on the police to protect you when things go south.

Now you tell me how you think it all played out.....why would George attack Trayvon? He had no motive. Plus he knew the police were on the way...yet your crowd wants to believe with no evidence that George tracked down Trayvon ....how? Then for no reason attacked Trayvon and then shot him...makes no sense...is not logical...no rational person would do that ...especially knowing the police could show up any moment...

On the other hand hand Trayvon did not know the police were descending on the scene...had no idea plus................Trayvon had a big motive for attacking George...he was pissed off at George because George was watching him and attempting to follow him.

Not to mention the g/f of trayvon said Trayvon thought George was a homersexual and he hated homersexuals.
"It is more than obvious who started the fight."

Given that you're completely brain-dead, what you think is obvious is meaningless. We've already established you can't prove your hallucinations are real.

"then he informs her he is home"

As you've been shown he never actually said he was home, we can only chalk this up to you being brain-dead.

"Now you tell me how you think it all played out....."

Why on Earth would I make myself as foolish as you are by making shit up? Like everyone else, I don't know who started the altercation, nor am I about to guess. But thanks for admitting you have no consternation for making shit up.

LOL

"It is more than obvious who started the fight."

Given that you're completely brain-dead, what you think is obvious is meaningless. We've already established you can't prove your hallucinations are real.

"then he informs her he is home"

As you've been shown he never actually said he was home, we can only chalk this up to you being brain-dead.

"Now you tell me how you think it all played out....."

Why on Earth would I make myself as foolish as you are by making shit up? Like everyone else, I don't know who started the altercation, nor am I about to guess. But thanks for admitting you have no consternation for making shit up.

Everything I have said is based on evidence and courtroom testimony.

Also....Trayvon was unscathed, minus the fatal gunshot and his bruised knuckles-----his knuckles were bruised like he had been punching someone...proven by the crime lab.

That alone indicates trayvon started the fight.

The closest eyewitness says Martin was on top of Zimmerman, beating him up. That is the nitty gritty of the case right here, with all the BS and biased filtered. None of the witnesses or any of the available evidence contradicted Zimmerman's account, and nothing prior to the fight was an unlawful act.

Forum List

Back