George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Well then there is no more proof needed that you are completely brain-dead. :cuckoo:

You said...
But at 6:15, she discusses how she personally trained him...

Q: And when was it approximately that you first had that phone call, that first contact from the defendant?

WD: Sometime in August ... I don't remember the exact date.

Q: August of 2011?

WD: Yes.

Q: And then, did that lead you to do a startup presentation in that community?

WD: Yes, we had several ... a few phone calls between then .... to the presentation, trying to schedule a date.

Q: That is you and the defendant?

Q: And as a result of that, was a presentation meeting scheduled?

Q: And what was the date of that meeting?

WD: September 22nd, I believe ... of 2011.

Q: And where was that meeting held?

WD: It was at the clubhouse at the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Q: And what time of day or night would that have been?

WD: Probably about 7pm.

Q: And was the defendant himself present for that meeting?

Q: Did you speak with the defendant at that meeting?

WD: Yes​

So despite her saying she personally gave Zimmerman (along with the others present), a presentation; you say you watched the "whole thing" but didn't catch that part. That's evidence you're brain-dead.

And you said...
But starting at around the 4 minute mark, Wendy Dorival went on to explain she gave a presentation which included oral and written instructions, along with a Power Point presentation, along with uniformed policemen, along with addressing questions and answers.

So despite her saying the presentation was oral and written and electronic; you say you watched the "whole thing" but didn't catch that part. That's evidence you're brain-dead.

And because he was in a lead position as coordinator of that Neighborhood Watch, Wendy Dorival also stated she additionally gave Zimmerman a copy of the Neighborhood Watch manual which covered everything. That would include this gem @4:44 you also somehow missed because you're brain-dead...

Q: Do you address specifically what a Neighborhood Watch person is to do if they see someone acting suspicious?

WD: Yes I do.

Q: And what is that?

WD: If someone is acting suspicious, you call the 911 non-emergency dispatch.

Q: Do you tell them to do anything else at that point?

WD: No. They're the eyes and ears.

Q: In that instruction, is that also part of the written materials?

WD: Yes

Q: What do you tell volunteers about following someone they believe might be involved in criminal behavior?

WD: We tell them, you don't do that. That's the job of law enforcement.​

:dance:

Obviously we have a different understanding of what training is...a presentation and handing out some brochures is not what I would call training.

No where in that video did she say she trained George.

She engaged in public relations gave some talks and handed out some brochures dats all folks.

training
(ˈtreɪnɪŋ)
n
a.
the process of bringing a person, etc, to an agreed standard of proficiency, etc, by practice and instruction: taking tests...training for thepriesthood; physical training.

No none of that for George.

Like in the police academy that is training.

The neighborhood watch thing was very informal and as for that matter George might have been the only member...cant say for sure but never heard of anyone else claiming to be a participant...George was charged with recruiting members...but I do not know if he did and if he did it was shown he never passed along any names.

Perhaps someone else watched the video and can give their take on it....I do not think anyone other than you would say it demonstrates training.

You are chasing your tail anyway....trying to prove that following someone is illegal or that George followed trayvon ....how can you follow someone you cannot see.

Unfortunately when the dispatcher axed George if he was following Trayon he used a bad choice of words.....yes....hehheh In truth what he was doing was walking in the direction of where Trayvon had disappeared...in other words he was not following but was searching in a sort of cursory manner and then after told they did not need him to do that...he complied and then the dispatcher axed him for an address regarding where he was so he proceeded to a lighted area where he could actually see some house numbers.

But all that has been spun and twisted around....to make it appear that George tracked down Trayvon, attacked him and killed him....all ludicrous and wrong.

From what I have read it appears at no point was George more than 150 ft. away from his truck.
Brain-dead Zimfanatic...

train

to teach so as to make fit, qualified, or proficient

And yet even more evidence you’re brain-dead. You said you watched the whole video, which described how all the other members were present so she could meet them all; yet here you are saying you don’t know if there were other members besides Zimmerman. :cuckoo:

And you idiotically assert you think it was informal, despite her describing the chain of command (Which Zimmerman led) and how her office is certified to train and monitor Zimmerman’s group.

”In truth what he was doing was walking in the direction of where Trayvon had disappeared”

That’s a lie as Zimmerman told the dispatch exactly where he saw Travon running. Then he got out of his truck because Trayvon ran in between the buildings where Zimmerman couldn’t drive; and Zimmerman went running after him. It was only then that he lost sight of Trayvon.

Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues...I think she said around 25 people showed up...these people did not go out and patrol the neighborhood...they just showed up to see what the police had to say about the problems in the neighborhood...in other words on that day they did not have anything else to do so they went over to the clubhouse......name me one person other than Zimmerman that ever actually did anything...this whole neighborhood watch group thing has been blown way out of proportion ...in truth it was nothing more than a public relations gimmick...to make the residents think the police were conerned about them.

When George was screaming for help where were they?...not one person lifted a finger to help him--- where were all the members of this alleged group of watchmen? What a joke.

You need to go back over that video and pay attention this time heh heh.

Trayvon told the dispatcher in what direcction Trayvon was headed which was meaningless because Trayvon could have switched direction when he was out of Zimmermans sight which was very quickly.

So do you think tray went home like he told his g/f or do you think after he eluded George he hid out on the complex somewhere ?

If you think Trayvon did not go home aka was lying to his g/f why do you think he did not go home?
"Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues."

Again, you are completely brain-dead. There's no other explanation for how you could watch that whole video and come to that conclusion. :cuckoo:

Wendy Dorival explained in great detail what the training was and who it was for. And no, it was not for "the neighborhood as a whole." It was for the people who signed up to volunteer for the Neighborhood Watch program which Zimmerman started up with Wendy's assistance.

And again, as Watch Coordinator, Zimmerman was given even more information than most others. And again, he was instructed not to follow suspects. Not that you understand that, mind you; since even though you heard her say that in the video, you're too brain-dead to comprehend it.

"Trayvon told the dispatcher in what direcction Trayvon was headed which was meaningless because Trayvon could have switched direction when he was out of Zimmermans sight which was very quickly."

It matters not in this discussion if Trayvon could have changed direction since the point of this discussion is that he saw where Trayvon took off as he described it to the dispatcher -- making you a liar for falsely claiming he couldn't see Trayvon. Though he did eventually lose sight of him, he didn't until after he exited his vehicle and went running east along the path.

"So do you think tray went home like he told his g/f or do you think after he eluded George he hid out on the complex somewhere ?"

She never said he went home. She said he was almost at his father's fiance's house but that Zimmerman was still following him.

So why on Earth should he lead a creeper back to that residence?

He had eluded George...George had no idea where he was...thus there was no chance that George could have followed him home.

Courtroom testimony.....Trayvon and his g/f were on the phone but they got cut off...so------

" She called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man".
" She called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man"

Brain-dead Zimmerman sycophant, that is not courtroom testimony as Jeantel never said that. You just can't stop lying, can you?

Here's what she actually testified to...

JEANTEL: He almost right by his daddy's fiancee's house.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So Mr. Martin, you told him to run, and he said, no, he's almost by his daddy's --

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Your honor, I object. It's a misstatement of the witness's testimony.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Please sit down. Could you please give your answer again? You have to say it slowly and loudly. OK?

JEANTEL: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Thank you.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Here's what you need to do. Move that microphone if you could a little bit -- the one in the middle, the small one. You've got two of them.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That's not the one. Bobbie, could you lift the other one up just a little bit. I think we've been having problems with that microphone all along. I think it has to be tilted up. Could you speak into there and see if we can hear you?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. Tell us what he said.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Go ahead.

JEANTEL: And then he start -- he told me he's almost there. So as he was walking, he just complaining the man still following him and then he told me he's going to run from the back.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Let me stop you a second.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Run from the back?

JEANTEL: Yes. Run from the back. I said, then a second later, he say he about to run from the back. That's when I hear him and the phone just shut off. I had to call him back --​

* emphasis mine

CNN.com - Transcripts

Why on Earth would I need to prove something I’m not claiming? You’re beyond brain-dead.

Meanwhile, you’re making claims you can’t prove. Yet more evidence that you’re brain-dead. You claim Martin started the fight; but sadly for you, you fail miserably to prove it.

Anyone that knows anthing at all about the law knows that the burden of proof is on the state....Z was the one charged with murder not Trayvon....the state could not prove that George murdered Trayvon....case closed.

Irregardless....there is a form of logic called Deductive Reasoning.................. the ability to distill the pertinent facts and details of a situation from a wider body of evidence and generalizations.

Obviously any form of rational reasoning will lead to the conclusion that Trayvon started the fight.

Some are much better at 'reasoning' than others....many perhaps most on here have little reasoning ability.....they depend on msm for dat.
"Anyone that knows anthing at all about the law knows that the burden of proof is on the state....Z was the one charged with murder not Trayvon....the state could not prove that George murdered Trayvon....case closed."

LOL

You brain-dead Zimmerman acolyte ... the state couldn't prove Zimmerman's lethal force wasn't justified. That has nothing to do with who started the fight.

You claim Trayvon did. It's beyond obvious you can't prove what you claim.

It is more than obvious who started the fight....all you have to do is use a little deductive reasoning...perhaps you are not capable of that....let me try and help you out....Trayvon runs off....George gets out of his truck and walks in the direction Trayvon has run off to but has already lost sight of him...he has no idea where Trayvon is...dispatch hears the wind blowing in George's phone and the dispatcher axes George is he following Trayvon ---George says yes meaning he is walking in that direction...how can he be following someone he cannot see...he walks in that direction to try and see something like perhaps Trayvon might still be somewhere in the area.

When the dispatcher axes George for his home address he says he had rather not give it out because he has no idea where the suspect might be...meaning he is afraid the suspect might hear his address and of course he does not want the suspect to know where he lives.

In the meatime Trayvon is on the phone with his g/f telling her some creepy ass cracker is following him and then he informs her he is home and has eluded the fellow following him.

Meanwhile George is stumbling around in the dark with his defective flashlight trying to find a house number so he can tell the Police who are on the way where he is.....got all dat boyo.

Next thing we know there is a fight going on...the neighbors hear it and one fellow even tries to dissuade Trayvons attack ....telling him to knock it off...but Trayvon pays no attention and keeps pummeling George until George manages to get his weapon out and shoot his assailant.

The police arrived just moments after Trayvon was shot and killed...if they had been a little quicker they might have been able to rescue George before he had to shoot Trayvon. That is the problem with the police...they usually show up after everything has gone down...too late to make any difference. That is why so many folks carry concealed weapons...you cannot depend on the police to protect you when things go south.

Now you tell me how you think it all played out.....why would George attack Trayvon? He had no motive. Plus he knew the police were on the way...yet your crowd wants to believe with no evidence that George tracked down Trayvon ....how? Then for no reason attacked Trayvon and then shot him...makes no sense...is not logical...no rational person would do that ...especially knowing the police could show up any moment...

On the other hand hand Trayvon did not know the police were descending on the scene...had no idea plus................Trayvon had a big motive for attacking George...he was pissed off at George because George was watching him and attempting to follow him.

Not to mention the g/f of trayvon said Trayvon thought George was a homersexual and he hated homersexuals.
"It is more than obvious who started the fight."

Given that you're completely brain-dead, what you think is obvious is meaningless. We've already established you can't prove your hallucinations are real.

"then he informs her he is home"

As you've been shown he never actually said he was home, we can only chalk this up to you being brain-dead.

"Now you tell me how you think it all played out....."

Why on Earth would I make myself as foolish as you are by making shit up? Like everyone else, I don't know who started the altercation, nor am I about to guess. But thanks for admitting you have no consternation for making shit up.

Everything I have said is based on evidence and courtroom testimony.

Also....Trayvon was unscathed, minus the fatal gunshot and his bruised knuckles-----his knuckles were bruised like he had been punching someone...proven by the crime lab.

That alone indicates trayvon started the fight.

The closest eyewitness says Martin was on top of Zimmerman, beating him up. That is the nitty gritty of the case right here, with all the BS and biased filtered. None of the witnesses or any of the available evidence contradicted Zimmerman's account, and nothing prior to the fight was an unlawful act.
"Everything I have said is based on evidence and courtroom testimony."

Nope, you're a lying brain-dead Zimmerman fanatic. I posted a link to her courtroom transcript, you didn't. And the reason you didn't is because the quotes you falsely claimed were courtroom testimony can't actually be found in the transcript.

the only thing that can be said with certainty is that there is no way that George would have attacked Trayvon...that goes way beyond common sense, logic and what evidence we do have.
What a pity you have zero proof to back up your claims.

Obviously we have a different understanding of what training is...a presentation and handing out some brochures is not what I would call training.

She engaged in public relations gave some talks and handed out some brochures dats all folks.

training
(ˈtreɪnɪŋ)
n
a.
the process of bringing a person, etc, to an agreed standard of proficiency, etc, by practice and instruction: taking tests...training for thepriesthood; physical training.

The neighborhood watch thing was very informal and as for that matter George might have been the only member...cant say for sure but never heard of anyone else claiming to be a participant...George was charged with recruiting members...but I do not know if he did and if he did it was shown he never passed along any names.

Perhaps someone else watched the video and can give their take on it....I do not think anyone other than you would say it demonstrates training.

You are chasing your tail anyway....trying to prove that following someone is illegal or that George followed trayvon ....how can you follow someone you cannot see.

Unfortunately when the dispatcher axed George if he was following Trayon he used a bad choice of words.....yes....hehheh In truth what he was doing was walking in the direction of where Trayvon had disappeared...in other words he was not following but was searching in a sort of cursory manner and then after told they did not need him to do that...he complied and then the dispatcher axed him for an address regarding where he was so he proceeded to a lighted area where he could actually see some house numbers.

But all that has been spun and twisted around....to make it appear that George tracked down Trayvon, attacked him and killed him....all ludicrous and wrong.

From what I have read it appears at no point was George more than 150 ft. away from his truck.
Brain-dead Zimfanatic...

train

And yet even more evidence you’re brain-dead. You said you watched the whole video, which described how all the other members were present so she could meet them all; yet here you are saying you don’t know if there were other members besides Zimmerman. :cuckoo:

And you idiotically assert you think it was informal, despite her describing the chain of command (Which Zimmerman led) and how her office is certified to train and monitor Zimmerman’s group.

”In truth what he was doing was walking in the direction of where Trayvon had disappeared”

That’s a lie as Zimmerman told the dispatch exactly where he saw Travon running. Then he got out of his truck because Trayvon ran in between the buildings where Zimmerman couldn’t drive; and Zimmerman went running after him. It was only then that he lost sight of Trayvon.

Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues...I think she said around 25 people showed up...these people did not go out and patrol the neighborhood...they just showed up to see what the police had to say about the problems in the neighborhood...in other words on that day they did not have anything else to do so they went over to the clubhouse......name me one person other than Zimmerman that ever actually did anything...this whole neighborhood watch group thing has been blown way out of proportion ...in truth it was nothing more than a public relations gimmick...to make the residents think the police were conerned about them.

When George was screaming for help where were they?...not one person lifted a finger to help him--- where were all the members of this alleged group of watchmen? What a joke.

Trayvon told the dispatcher in what direcction Trayvon was headed which was meaningless because Trayvon could have switched direction when he was out of Zimmermans sight which was very quickly.

So do you think tray went home like he told his g/f or do you think after he eluded George he hid out on the complex somewhere ?

If you think Trayvon did not go home aka was lying to his g/f why do you think he did not go home?
"Those meetings were for the neighborhood as a whole regarding some safety issues."

Again, you are completely brain-dead. There's no other explanation for how you could watch that whole video and come to that conclusion. :cuckoo:

Wendy Dorival explained in great detail what the training was and who it was for. And no, it was not for "the neighborhood as a whole." It was for the people who signed up to volunteer for the Neighborhood Watch program which Zimmerman started up with Wendy's assistance.

And again, as Watch Coordinator, Zimmerman was given even more information than most others. And again, he was instructed not to follow suspects. Not that you understand that, mind you; since even though you heard her say that in the video, you're too brain-dead to comprehend it.

"Trayvon told the dispatcher in what direcction Trayvon was headed which was meaningless because Trayvon could have switched direction when he was out of Zimmermans sight which was very quickly."

It matters not in this discussion if Trayvon could have changed direction since the point of this discussion is that he saw where Trayvon took off as he described it to the dispatcher -- making you a liar for falsely claiming he couldn't see Trayvon. Though he did eventually lose sight of him, he didn't until after he exited his vehicle and went running east along the path.

"So do you think tray went home like he told his g/f or do you think after he eluded George he hid out on the complex somewhere ?"

She never said he went home. She said he was almost at his father's fiance's house but that Zimmerman was still following him.

He had eluded George...George had no idea where he was...thus there was no chance that George could have followed him home.

Courtroom testimony.....Trayvon and his g/f were on the phone but they got cut off...so------

" She called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man".
" She called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man"

Brain-dead Zimmerman sycophant, that is not courtroom testimony as Jeantel never said that. You just can't stop lying, can you?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So Mr. Martin, you told him to run, and he said, no, he's almost by his daddy's --

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Your honor, I object. It's a misstatement of the witness's testimony.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Please sit down. Could you please give your answer again? You have to say it slowly and loudly. OK?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Here's what you need to do. Move that microphone if you could a little bit -- the one in the middle, the small one. You've got two of them.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That's not the one. Bobbie, could you lift the other one up just a little bit. I think we've been having problems with that microphone all along. I think it has to be tilted up. Could you speak into there and see if we can hear you?

JEANTEL: And then he start -- he told me he's almost there. So as he was walking, he just complaining the man still following him and then he told me he's going to run from the back.

JEANTEL: Yes. Run from the back. I said, then a second later, he say he about to run from the back. That's when I hear him and the phone just shut off. I had to call him back --​

* emphasis mine

CNN.com - Transcripts

training
(ˈtreɪnɪŋ)
n
a.

Brain-dead Zimfanatic...

train

* emphasis mine

CNN.com - Transcripts

'I just told him to run,' Rachel told the court, adding that her friend was heavy breathing.

The pair then got cut off and when she called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man.

'He said a creepy a** cracker was watching him': Trayvon's girlfriend takes the stand

So how do you explain the fact that Trayvon had bruised knuckles? No other injuries except for the gunshot hole.

It seems reasonable to think if Zimmerman had attacked him first there would be some evidence of a punch or whatever Zimmerman is alleged to have hit him with?

Zimmerman's knuckles showed no indication he punched Trayvon, and Trayvon had no indications he was punched. (Trayvon's knuckles were bruised up, and Zimmerman showed signs of being beat on)

All the physical evidence shows that Trayvon did all the punching, and zimmerman only shot him after the punching.

So how do you explain the fact that Trayvon had bruised knuckles? No other injuries except for the gunshot hole.

That lie has been debunked how many times, he had an abrasion on the side of his ring finger.

It seems reasonable to think if Zimmerman had attacked him first there would be some evidence of a punch or whatever Zimmerman is alleged to have hit him with?

How do you know he did attempt to grab him or missed when he punched.

Zimmerman's knuckles showed no indication he punched Trayvon, and Trayvon had no indications he was punched. (Trayvon's knuckles were bruised up, and Zimmerman showed signs of being beat on).

Trayvon's knuckles were NOT bruised up that is a lie.

All the physical evidence shows that Trayvon did all the punching, and zimmerman only shot him after the punching.

That is the story we were told.

Good for you — there was still no justification to follow Martin. Police train Neighborhood Watch members to not do that. That’s why the 911 dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to stop following Martin.

To this day Zimmerman is used as an example of what an armed citizen should not do. Due to the fact that Florida is the land of all that’s retarded, (Casey Anthony being another example) Zimmerman walked. We even had a similar case here about a year after that, the shooter even had video and he got sentenced to 20 years. Meh, Zimmerman May have got away with murder, but he really didn’t. Wonder what he does for a job now? Maybe Sean Hannity can do a show and help him out.

Zimmeman was a little reckless, but did nothing legally, or morally wrong.

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?
He was trained by police to not follow like he did.

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

1. Every failure of training, is not a crime nor even morally wrong.

2. The reason that neighborhood watch are trained to not follow suspected criminals, is that bad actors can react badly, even violently to being followed. That being said, while avoiding a situation were a violent response is possible is the goal of that, the person committing the violence is still the one responsible for the violence.

Good for you — there was still no justification to follow Martin. Police train Neighborhood Watch members to not do that. That’s why the 911 dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to stop following Martin.

To this day Zimmerman is used as an example of what an armed citizen should not do. Due to the fact that Florida is the land of all that’s retarded, (Casey Anthony being another example) Zimmerman walked. We even had a similar case here about a year after that, the shooter even had video and he got sentenced to 20 years. Meh, Zimmerman May have got away with murder, but he really didn’t. Wonder what he does for a job now? Maybe Sean Hannity can do a show and help him out.

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

What made his a suspected criminal? Oh that's right he was black.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Thos kid had never been arrested or convicted for committing a crime, so how was he a criminal? I keep forgetting he was black.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?

The kid who was committing the crimes was arrested 2 weeks earlier. This is a prime example of an idiot ass, racist.

Martin matched the description that Zimmerman was given of the burglar preying on the community.

That you want to make this about race, is just because you are an asshole. FUCK YOU.

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

its not being there that got him killed,,,it was him attacking a grown man with a gun that did that,,,

They know that. But they can't say it.

They need "evidence" to support their bullshit belief that America is terrible and racist and shit.

And they have so little, even pretend evidence, that they can't give up any of it.

its not being there that got him killed,,,it was him attacking a grown man with a gun that did that,,,

No it was a coward chasing a teenager with a gun that did it.

No, it wasn't. You can be followed for years and not die from it.

I note for the forum, you have still not presented any proof that Martin attacked him.

To support the claim that Zimmerman is responsible for Martin's death, it is on you, as it was in the court, to support the claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin.

What made his a suspected criminal? Oh that's right he was black.

Thos kid had never been arrested or convicted for committing a crime, so how was he a criminal? I keep forgetting he was black.

The kid who was committing the crimes was arrested 2 weeks earlier. This is a prime example of an idiot ass, racist.

Martin matched the description that Zimmerman was given of the burglar preying on the community.

Bullshit, the kid responsible for the break ins was arrested 2 weeks earlier. Throw that lie out the window.

That you want to make this about race, is just because you are an asshole. FUCK YOU.

If we listen to dumbasses like you it's never about race. Fuck yourself, Fuck Boy.

No it was a coward chasing a teenager with a gun that did it.

No, it wasn't. You can be followed for years and not die from it.

I thought he wasn't following him.

Brain-dead Zimfanatic...

train

* emphasis mine

CNN.com - Transcripts

'I just told him to run,' Rachel told the court, adding that her friend was heavy breathing.

The pair then got cut off and when she called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man.

'He said a creepy a** cracker was watching him': Trayvon's girlfriend takes the stand
That’s not a court transcript. I showed you the court transcript.

2. The reason that neighborhood watch are trained to not follow suspected criminals, is that bad actors can react badly, even violently to being followed. That being said, while avoiding a situation were a violent response is possible is the goal of that, the person committing the violence is still the one responsible for the violence.
I didn’t say his failure to comply with the police was criminal. It was negligent, however, and contributed to a death.

I note for the forum, you have still not presented any proof that Martin attacked him.

To support the claim that Zimmerman is responsible for Martin's death, it is on you, as it was in the court, to support the claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin.
We’re talking about who initiated the physical confrontation. Please try harder to keep up.

I didn’t say his failure to comply with the police was criminal. It was negligent, however, and contributed to a death.

only in your world,,,

We’re talking about who initiated the physical confrontation. Please try harder to keep up.

and that was TM

only in your world,,,
Nope, in the world where words have meaning...

neg·li·gent
adjective

• failing to take proper care in doing something.

Zimmerman failed to comply with police instructions by following Trayvon like he did.

and that was TM
Which you’ve been proven insane for asserting since you failed miserably to prove it.

Forum List

Back