George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

so you say,,,,

Dare you to post the audio.
its already been posted,,,and there was no reason that TM had a right to strangle Z

but there was a good reason Z needed to shoot TM

Exactly and as more info has come out...it has been revealed Trayvon was a menace to society....and if Z had not stopped him Trayvon would have gone on to kill someone and then been incarcerated and a burden on taxpayers....justice was served boyos....deal wid it. hehheh

Except for the fact that the cop wannabe cop has had multiple run is with the law since he got beat up. Other then Sean a Hannity no one will or would touch Zimmerman. Even Hannity regrets supporting Zimmerman.

so,,,at least hes still alive and the thug isnt,,,

the world is a better place without TM in it

About the world being a better place with the thug being dead, this is true and you should keep that in mind next time you are stroking your piece and day dreaming about squirting lead at Black teenagers, your suppose to clean your gun loaded and pointed at your face.

I didnt igno
its already been posted,,,and there was no reason that TM had a right to strangle Z

but there was a good reason Z needed to shoot TM

Exactly and as more info has come out...it has been revealed Trayvon was a menace to society....and if Z had not stopped him Trayvon would have gone on to kill someone and then been incarcerated and a burden on taxpayers....justice was served boyos....deal wid it. hehheh

Except for the fact that the cop wannabe cop has had multiple run is with the law since he got beat up. Other then Sean a Hannity no one will or would touch Zimmerman. Even Hannity regrets supporting Zimmerman.

Spoken like a typical dumbass. Bet you are rubbing a Glock on your junk right now. Do you beat up and pull your piece on chicks to? I notice you ignored the 9/11 call.
I didnt ignore it,,,

I wonder where the 911 call from TM is???

Gay. You lost.

I didnt igno

Spoken like a typical dumbass. Bet you are rubbing a Glock on your junk right now. Do you beat up and pull your piece on chicks to? I notice you ignored the 9/11 call.
I didnt ignore it,,,

Gay. You lost.
lost what???

I didnt igno

I didnt ignore it,,,

Gay. You lost.
lost what???

The internet.

I didnt igno

I didnt ignore it,,,

Gay. You lost.
lost what???

The internet.

if that were true then you wouldnt be reading this,,,

I didnt igno
I didnt ignore it,,,

Gay. You lost.
lost what???

The internet.

Na, I read all this stuff. I CCW and I am sure to keep track of all the retards who put my rights in jeopardy because they want to play cop. Like I said, not one person in the firearm industry will endorse Zimmerman. Not one. Some tried, but it hurt their business. Yeah, GZ got off, but then it was the same people who let Casey Anthony off for murdering her child. Guess you agree? Retroactive abortion?

This thread is STILL going strong?

Holy Orangutan Shit!

Let me help it more:

Zimmerman was a fake wannabe cop who did everything wrong and is a complete fuck-up of a human being.

Tray was on path to be President of the United States of America, and had NO PART in causing the violence started and finished by Zimmerman.

It is a fucking shame that Tray got his ass shot and his lifeless carcass is rotting away while Zimmerman's biggest issue is being banned from Tinder.

What a travesty.

I am truly sad.

:frown:

Holy Orangutan Shit!

Let me help it more:

Zimmerman was a fake wannabe cop who did everything wrong and is a complete fuck-up of a human being.

Tray was on path to be President of the United States of America, and had NO PART in causing the violence started and finished by Zimmerman.

It is a fucking shame that Tray got his ass shot and his lifeless carcass is rotting away while Zimmerman's biggest issue is being banned from Tinder.

What a travesty.

I am truly sad.

Na, Tray was a wannabe thug whose parents neglected him, and because they did so, he found him self crossing paths with a wannabe cop itching to shoot a darky.

I didnt igno
I didnt ignore it,,,

Gay. You lost.
lost what???

The internet.

Na, I read all this stuff. I CCW and I am sure to keep track of all the retards who put my rights in jeopardy because they want to play cop. Like I said, not one person in the firearm industry will endorse Zimmerman. Not one. Some tried, but it hurt their business. Yeah, GZ got off, but then it was the same people who let Casey Anthony off for murdering her child. Guess you agree? Retroactive abortion?

you sure are all over the table,,,can you stick to one subject???

and I support what he did and I'm in the industry,,,

Holy Orangutan Shit!

Let me help it more:

What a travesty.

I am truly sad.

Na, Tray was a wannabe thug whose parents neglected him, and because they did so, he found him self crossing paths with a wannabe cop itching to shoot a darky.

the first half is true the rest a bold faced lie,,,

you sure are all over the table,,,can you stick to one subject???

and I support what he did and I'm in the industry,,,

Yeah, I’m also a French super model. And I don’t mean your little table at the high caliber gun show where you peddle NRA hats and pocket knives made in China. I’m talking Wane Lapierre, Chris fox and so on. No George Zimmerman “I’m the NRA” commercial. And I’m not all over the table. Zimmerman’s hash was settled by the same legal system that let a woman strangle her kid with a trash bag.

Holy Orangutan Shit!

Let me help it more:

What a travesty.

I am truly sad.

You say it, you can’t back it. Prove it’s a lie.

Holy Orangutan Shit!

Let me help it more:

What a travesty.

I am truly sad.

why dont you prove its the truth first,,,

Holy Orangutan Shit!

Let me help it more:

What a travesty.

I am truly sad.

Already have many times. This time and the las way back in 2012. There is also the fact that the industry has turned its back on Zimmerman. No one in it for a living will have anything to do with him. Not even Kel-Tec, and that’s saying something considering the fun used is actually a really good pistol that sells at (or did) a very nice price. There are also the multiplayer domestic violence beefs he has as well. All proof that even against a woman Zimmerman has to stroke his gun and talk big.

Holy Orangutan Shit!

Let me help it more:

What a travesty.

I am truly sad.

Already have many times. This time and the las way back in 2012. There is also the fact that the industry has turned its back on Zimmerman. No one in it for a living will have anything to do with him. Not even Kel-Tec, and that’s saying something considering the fun used is actually a really good pistol that sells at (or did) a very nice price. There are also the multiplayer domestic violence beefs he has as well. All proof that even against a woman Zimmerman has to stroke his gun and talk big.

his calling 911 kinda proves his intentions were not to kill, where as TM failure to call them proves his intentions to fight

So the dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, but Zimmerman had the authority to act as the police. Smfh.

1. Walking along and reporting where a suspect is, is not "Acting as the police". I understand why you are lying. Because you know that your position on this issue is shit.

2. Correct. The dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman.

3. And Zimmerman had every right to be there. That you need to be told this, is because your position on this is shit.

Didn't Trayvon have right to be there as well.

How do you know he was just walking along?

So was he following Trayvon or looking for street names?

both had a right to be there,,,its just that TM didnt have a right to kill Z and thats what got him killed

Oh? Again, no point in arguing with retards who get off at the idea of using their pop guns because they are so weak and paranoid the blacks will get them. It’s like yalls nuts ride in a holster rather then in the pants. Tell ya what, head out an blast a darky the way Zimmerman did. See what happens.

the only coward is the one that would let a person beat them to death,,,

Yea because 160lb teenagers beat 205lb grown men to death everyday. Only coward needs a gun for a160lb teenger.

So how do you explain the fact that Trayvon had bruised knuckles? No other injuries except for the gunshot hole.

That lie has been debunked how many times, he had an abrasion on the side of his ring finger.

It seems reasonable to think if Zimmerman had attacked him first there would be some evidence of a punch or whatever Zimmerman is alleged to have hit him with?

How do you know he did attempt to grab him or missed when he punched.

Zimmerman's knuckles showed no indication he punched Trayvon, and Trayvon had no indications he was punched. (Trayvon's knuckles were bruised up, and Zimmerman showed signs of being beat on).

Trayvon's knuckles were NOT bruised up that is a lie.

All the physical evidence shows that Trayvon did all the punching, and zimmerman only shot him after the punching.

That is the story we were told.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

Why Did Trayvon Martin’s Funeral Director Lie ? More Lies and Agendas Exposed…

Why do right wingers keep lying, the kid had an abrasion on his ring finger.

It's sad that said racist, trigger-happy, wanting-to-shoot-a-"darky", wannabe cop is walking around free as a bird with his biggest life concern being his Tinder account, while said "darky" and his bullet-holed, rotting carcass is 6 feet under.

No wonder so many people are mad.

White Privilege*

*(even though Zimmerman is partly of African decent, like Barrack).

Bullshit, the kid responsible for the break ins was arrested 2 weeks earlier. Throw that lie out the window.

If we listen to dumbasses like you it's never about race. Fuck yourself, Fuck Boy.

Did Martin match the description of the burglar?

Was Zimmerman commissioned to enforce law in the state of Florida? Nope. Was Zimmerman advised to STOP pursuing Martin? Yup. Zimmerman has a history of being a failure in his quest to be a cop.

Funny how you read a question, and hit the reply button, but never addressed teh question.

That is because you know that Martin did match the description of the burglar and thus Zimmerman was completely justified in wanting to observe and report the suspects location to the police for questioning.

Also, good use of the word "advise", because the police dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was well within his rights to walk all over that community of which he was a resident.

So the dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, but Zimmerman had the authority to act as the police. Smfh.

There is nothing Z did that any citizen of the land is entitled to do.

Report a suspicious person....yep

Try and help locate the suspect...yep

Shoot the suspect when he attacks you and threatens your life...yep

Next? Hopefully someone a tad more intelligent.

Yea because adults go around chasing and shooting teenagers everyday.

Forum List

Back