George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Funny how you read a question, and hit the reply button, but never addressed teh question.

That is because you know that Martin did match the description of the burglar and thus Zimmerman was completely justified in wanting to observe and report the suspects location to the police for questioning.

Also, good use of the word "advise", because the police dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was well within his rights to walk all over that community of which he was a resident.

So the dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, but Zimmerman had the authority to act as the police. Smfh.

1. Walking along and reporting where a suspect is, is not "Acting as the police". I understand why you are lying. Because you know that your position on this issue is shit.

2. Correct. The dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman.

3. And Zimmerman had every right to be there. That you need to be told this, is because your position on this is shit.

Didn't Trayvon have right to be there as well.

How do you know he was just walking along?

So was he following Trayvon or looking for street names?

It’s all in the 9/11 call. Any other state and Zimmerman would be up the river getting his shit pushed in.

How did you get so coinfused? Oh my bad....I forgot you watch cnn

Wise up dumbass....most states have very similar if not the same law Florida has on self defense....name me a couple of states where Trayvon would be allowed to roam a neighborhood on a dark and rainy night peeping in windows and not be reported as suspicious and if apprehended ....questioned.

I guess when you are a right wing, racist defending a coward with a gun you have to add lies to the story for sympathy. He wasn't looking in no fucking houses and he had every right to walk home without being harrassed by some coward with a gun.

There is no question Zimmerman did. He followed where he had no reason following. He was advised by 911 to stop following. Since 2012 I have had an opportunity to sit in on three CCW classes don’t at different places. To a “T” every single CCW instructor pointed out that boys like Zimmerman are the ones who threaten our rights to carry. In any other state, even here in Texas he would have been sent to prison.
he had every reason to follow,,,

Absolutely true...the only problem Trayvon had run out of his sight...thus since you cannot follow someone you cannot see....all Z could do was to attempt to follow and look about.

Or, do as the authorities said and not tried to be Paul Blart the mall cop. Again, Zimmerman was acting outside of the charter of the neighborhood watch that night. What would have been awesomely is if the rejection letters from the prince William PD were made public. But it was clear that Zimmerman wanted to be a sillier cop hero, found out fast that he didn't have what it took and shot him self out of the situation. Zimmerman May not be a coward, but he is definitely a weakling, a sheep playing at being a wolf.

Or, do as the authorities said and not tried to be Paul Blart the mall cop.

Meh. Not against the law.

Again, Zimmerman was acting outside of the charter

OMG! Outside of the charter.

he is definitely a weakling

But not dead, like the thug.

Yeah, he was looking for a kid. Follow the pattern of Zimmerman’s life. Always in trouble for picking on people weaker then him. Guess he forgot that young men are still men? That’s why Zimmerman sticks to beating women and pulling guns on his girl friends.

Yeah, he was looking for a kid.

Yup. All 6'2" of the thug.

Follow the pattern of Zimmerman’s life. Always in trouble for picking on people weaker then him.

Is that why he was suspended from school? Oh, wait, that was the other guy.

Did Martin match the description of the burglar?

Was Zimmerman commissioned to enforce law in the state of Florida? Nope. Was Zimmerman advised to STOP pursuing Martin? Yup. Zimmerman has a history of being a failure in his quest to be a cop.

Funny how you read a question, and hit the reply button, but never addressed teh question.

That is because you know that Martin did match the description of the burglar and thus Zimmerman was completely justified in wanting to observe and report the suspects location to the police for questioning.

Also, good use of the word "advise", because the police dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was well within his rights to walk all over that community of which he was a resident.

So the dispatcher had no authority over Zimmerman, but Zimmerman had the authority to act as the police. Smfh.

There is nothing Z did that any citizen of the land is entitled to do.

Report a suspicious person....yep

Try and help locate the suspect...yep

Shoot the suspect when he attacks you and threatens your life...yep

Next? Hopefully someone a tad more intelligent.

Yea because adults go around chasing and shooting teenagers everyday.

He didn't have to chase him to shoot him. He just aimed at the guy sitting on his chest.

Was Zimmerman commissioned to enforce law in the state of Florida? Nope. Was Zimmerman advised to STOP pursuing Martin? Yup. Zimmerman has a history of being a failure in his quest to be a cop.

He didn't have to chase him to shoot him. He just aimed at the guy sitting on his chest.

So he was messing with someone he thought was weaker and started taking an L, so he pulled a gun and killed him and you right wing clowns think that is a good thing.

he had every reason to follow,,,

Absolutely true...the only problem Trayvon had run out of his sight...thus since you cannot follow someone you cannot see....all Z could do was to attempt to follow and look about.

Or, do as the authorities said and not tried to be Paul Blart the mall cop. Again, Zimmerman was acting outside of the charter of the neighborhood watch that night. What would have been awesomely is if the rejection letters from the prince William PD were made public. But it was clear that Zimmerman wanted to be a sillier cop hero, found out fast that he didn't have what it took and shot him self out of the situation. Zimmerman May not be a coward, but he is definitely a weakling, a sheep playing at being a wolf.

Yeah, he was looking for a kid. Follow the pattern of Zimmerman’s life. Always in trouble for picking on people weaker then him. Guess he forgot that young men are still men? That’s why Zimmerman sticks to beating women and pulling guns on his girl friends.

Follow the pattern of Zimmerman’s life. Always in trouble for picking on people weaker then him.

Z had some minor spats with women.....very common ....means nothing...as in .............no relevance to this thread....just somone desperately seeking to find something...anything to smear Z with....pathetico

Last edited:

So he was messing with someone he thought was weaker and started taking an L, so he pulled a gun and killed him and you right wing clowns think that is a good thing.

I pity those with intelligence so close to a monkey.

Z had some minor spats with women.....very common ....means nothing...as in .............no relevance to this thread....just somone desperately seeking tind something...anything to smear Z with....pathetico

Yea attacking an off duty cop isn't nothing, punching his father law isn't nothing. So what if he slapped a few women around.

That's better than folks who are about as smart as a pile of sheeeeeeettttt.

So he was messing with someone he thought was weaker

I know, but enough about Trayvon.

so he pulled a gun and killed him and you right wing clowns think that is a good thing.

Yes, killing a thug in self-defense is a good thing.

upload_2019-4-26_14-29-54.jpeg

Martha agrees.

1. Walking along and reporting where a suspect is, is not "Acting as the police". I understand why you are lying. Because you know that your position on this issue is shit.

3. And Zimmerman had every right to be there. That you need to be told this, is because your position on this is shit.

It’s all in the 9/11 call. Any other state and Zimmerman would be up the river getting his shit pushed in.

How did you get so coinfused? Oh my bad....I forgot you watch cnn

Wise up dumbass....most states have very similar if not the same law Florida has on self defense....name me a couple of states where Trayvon would be allowed to roam a neighborhood on a dark and rainy night peeping in windows and not be reported as suspicious and if apprehended ....questioned.

I guess when you are a right wing, racist defending a coward with a gun you have to add lies to the story for sympathy. He wasn't looking in no fucking houses and he had every right to walk home without being harrassed by some coward with a gun.

Peeping toms like dark and rainy nights.....hope to get a glimpse of some white booty. hehheh

How did Z harass the pervert? He just sat in his truck talking on the phone....Trayvonista in order to onsider that harassment must have been up to something no good....guess that is why he took off running...

So he was messing with someone he thought was weaker

I know, but enough about Trayvon.

so he pulled a gun and killed him and you right wing clowns think that is a good thing.

Yes, killing a thug in self-defense is a good thing.

View attachment 258009

Martha agrees.

Trayvonista was a train wreck ready to happen....fortunately he was the only one that got hurt.

That's better than folks who are about as smart as a pile of sheeeeeeettttt.

Do you get offended when someone compares you to a monkey?....oh btw did you hear China is inserting genes into monkeys to make them smarter? There is hope for you yet boyo. hehheh

Na, Tray was a wannabe thug whose parents neglected him, and because they did so, he found him self crossing paths with a wannabe cop itching to shoot a darky.

the first half is true the rest a bold faced lie,,,

You say it, you can’t back it. Prove it’s a lie.

why dont you prove its the truth first,,,

Already have many times. This time and the las way back in 2012. There is also the fact that the industry has turned its back on Zimmerman. No one in it for a living will have anything to do with him. Not even Kel-Tec, and that’s saying something considering the fun used is actually a really good pistol that sells at (or did) a very nice price. There are also the multiplayer domestic violence beefs he has as well. All proof that even against a woman Zimmerman has to stroke his gun and talk big.

his calling 911 kinda proves his intentions were not to kill, where as TM failure to call them proves his intentions to fight

Excellent analysis.

if that were true then you wouldnt be reading this,,,

Na, I read all this stuff. I CCW and I am sure to keep track of all the retards who put my rights in jeopardy because they want to play cop. Like I said, not one person in the firearm industry will endorse Zimmerman. Not one. Some tried, but it hurt their business. Yeah, GZ got off, but then it was the same people who let Casey Anthony off for murdering her child. Guess you agree? Retroactive abortion?

you sure are all over the table,,,can you stick to one subject???

and I support what he did and I'm in the industry,,,

Yeah, I’m also a French super model. And I don’t mean your little table at the high caliber gun show where you peddle NRA hats and pocket knives made in China. I’m talking Wane Lapierre, Chris fox and so on. No George Zimmerman “I’m the NRA” commercial. And I’m not all over the table. Zimmerman’s hash was settled by the same legal system that let a woman strangle her kid with a trash bag.

Are you really from butt fuck texas? hehheh

So how do you explain the fact that Trayvon had bruised knuckles? No other injuries except for the gunshot hole.

That lie has been debunked how many times, he had an abrasion on the side of his ring finger.

It seems reasonable to think if Zimmerman had attacked him first there would be some evidence of a punch or whatever Zimmerman is alleged to have hit him with?

How do you know he did attempt to grab him or missed when he punched.

Zimmerman's knuckles showed no indication he punched Trayvon, and Trayvon had no indications he was punched. (Trayvon's knuckles were bruised up, and Zimmerman showed signs of being beat on).

Trayvon's knuckles were NOT bruised up that is a lie.

All the physical evidence shows that Trayvon did all the punching, and zimmerman only shot him after the punching.

That is the story we were told.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

Why Did Trayvon Martin’s Funeral Director Lie ? More Lies and Agendas Exposed…

Why do right wingers keep lying, the kid had an abrasion on his ring finger.

Autopsy shows Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles: report

PTL4Z4PJ5GRWPL5HRH6RMKUT7I.jpg

Does anyone on here believe trayvon was l2 when he got shot?.....if so....you must watch nbc.

Why did NBC constantly and repeatedly only show a picture of trayvon taken years ago when he was l2.

They should apolotigize to obama for tricking him(not hard to do)...he based his infamous statement of "If i had a son he would look like trayvon" on the widely circulated picture of trayvon as a l2 yrs old.

both had a right to be there,,,its just that TM didnt have a right to kill Z and thats what got him killed

Oh? Again, no point in arguing with retards who get off at the idea of using their pop guns because they are so weak and paranoid the blacks will get them. It’s like yalls nuts ride in a holster rather then in the pants. Tell ya what, head out an blast a darky the way Zimmerman did. See what happens.

the only coward is the one that would let a person beat them to death,,,

Yea because 160lb teenagers beat 205lb grown men to death everyday. Only coward needs a gun for a160lb teenger.

when he left the house he didnt know that and decided to prepare for a much more serious threat,,,

but thank god he did or he would be dead and not TM

Did Martin match the description of the burglar?

do you have any proof of that???

So how do you explain the fact that Trayvon had bruised knuckles? No other injuries except for the gunshot hole.

That lie has been debunked how many times, he had an abrasion on the side of his ring finger.

It seems reasonable to think if Zimmerman had attacked him first there would be some evidence of a punch or whatever Zimmerman is alleged to have hit him with?

How do you know he did attempt to grab him or missed when he punched.

Zimmerman's knuckles showed no indication he punched Trayvon, and Trayvon had no indications he was punched. (Trayvon's knuckles were bruised up, and Zimmerman showed signs of being beat on).

Trayvon's knuckles were NOT bruised up that is a lie.

All the physical evidence shows that Trayvon did all the punching, and zimmerman only shot him after the punching.

That is the story we were told.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

Why Did Trayvon Martin’s Funeral Director Lie ? More Lies and Agendas Exposed…

Why do right wingers keep lying, the kid had an abrasion on his ring finger.

PTL4Z4PJ5GRWPL5HRH6RMKUT7I.jpg
He injured his knuckles defending himself from the assaults from that Hispanic crackers face!

Forum List

Back