George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

What a crock of shit. Zimmerman instigated this encounter, had he taken his punk ass on to Target there would have never been any
when he left the house he didnt know that and decided to prepare for a much more serious threat,,,

but thank god he did or he would be dead and not TM
when he left the house he didnt know that and decided to prepare for a much more serious threat,,,

It's sad how racist cowards sit around and cheer that a coward with a gun murdered a teenager and got away with it.
Anyone that knows anthing at all about the law knows that the burden of proof is on the state....Z was the one charged with murder not Trayvon....the state could not prove that George murdered Trayvon....case closed.

Irregardless....there is a form of logic called Deductive Reasoning.................. the ability to distill the pertinent facts and details of a situation from a wider body of evidence and generalizations.

Obviously any form of rational reasoning will lead to the conclusion that Trayvon started the fight.

Some are much better at 'reasoning' than others....many perhaps most on here have little reasoning ability.....they depend on msm for dat.

That's because the prosecutor was swayed by race baiters and a biased media and went for 2nd degree. The most they ever had a shot at was manslaughter. But we've gone in circles about this all week.

Also, there is no proof that Trayvon started the fight. No amount of "obvious rational reasoning" matters if you can't prove it in court.
What a crock of shit. Zimmerman instigated this encounter, had he taken his punk ass on to Target there would have never been any

It's sad how racist cowards sit around and cheer that a coward with a gun murdered a teenager and got away with it.

First the libtarded claimed George put himself in harms way....like that was some kind of crime.

Now you claim he was a coward....ya''ll should get together and form a narrative you can stick to.. hehheh

You should head to China.....they are putting genes in monkeys over dere to make dem smarter. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, Zimmerman put himself in harms way against the urging of his neighborhood watch charter as well as the 9/11 operator. Is that illegal? Na, but it’s pretty stupid.

Is Zimmerman a coward? Yeah. And a pussy. He even pulls guns on girls. That may get you all hard but normal folk frown on that type stuff.

China? Okay. But how about you stop stroking your self while you watch NRA TV and to be a little cherub of justice like your hero who pulls guns in chicks and shoots teenagers?

not sure how its stupid when you look at the outcome,,,he got a thug off the streets and the world is a better place for it,,,

Other than Trayvon being a black teenager, what made him a thug?
being black had nothing to do with it,,,

why the racism???

Why do right wingers keep lying, the kid had an abrasion on his ring finger.

Autopsy shows Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles: report

Autopsy shows Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles: report

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Autopsy results say slain teen had injuries to his knuckles

PTL4Z4PJ5GRWPL5HRH6RMKUT7I.jpg

I love making liars out of racist.

Here is the CORONERS REPORT

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Autopsy results say slain teen had injuries to his knuckles

I posted the Coroner's report and it only showed he had an abrasion on his ring finger, so as usual you are lying.
OMG!!!!! he had abrasions on his finger!!!!

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

No simpleton, he had A abrasion on his ring finger. Sounds like he was really beating the shit out of the coward, oh wait maybe he had on gloves.

the only coward is the one that would let a person beat them to death,,,

Yea because 160lb teenagers beat 205lb grown men to death everyday. Only coward needs a gun for a160lb teenger.

the only coward is the one that would let a person beat them to death,,,

Yea because 160lb teenagers beat 205lb grown men to death everyday. Only coward needs a gun for a160lb teenger.

to bad the jury didnt think that,,,maybe its you thats the problem???

That is what racist said when the jury acquitted Roy Bryant and JW Milam.

different jury,,,

and dont change the subject,,,

That's because the prosecutor was swayed by race baiters and a biased media and went for 2nd degree. The most they ever had a shot at was manslaughter. But we've gone in circles about this all week.

Also, there is no proof that Trayvon started the fight. No amount of "obvious rational reasoning" matters if you can't prove it in court.

First the libtarded claimed George put himself in harms way....like that was some kind of crime.

Now you claim he was a coward....ya''ll should get together and form a narrative you can stick to.. hehheh

You should head to China.....they are putting genes in monkeys over dere to make dem smarter. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, Zimmerman put himself in harms way against the urging of his neighborhood watch charter as well as the 9/11 operator. Is that illegal? Na, but it’s pretty stupid.

Is Zimmerman a coward? Yeah. And a pussy. He even pulls guns on girls. That may get you all hard but normal folk frown on that type stuff.

China? Okay. But how about you stop stroking your self while you watch NRA TV and to be a little cherub of justice like your hero who pulls guns in chicks and shoots teenagers?

not sure how its stupid when you look at the outcome,,,he got a thug off the streets and the world is a better place for it,,,

why the racism???

If he wasn't black the coward would have never found him to be "suspicious".

I posted the Coroner's report and it only showed he had an abrasion on his ring finger, so as usual you are lying.

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

No simpleton, he had A abrasion on his ring finger. Sounds like he was really beating the shit out of the coward, oh wait maybe he had on gloves.
I SEE THE PROBLEM,,,

youre one of those soft skin soyboys and dont understand a mans hands are tough and can handle a little roughing up

different jury,,,

Same attitude, same racist.

why the racism???

any proof of that???

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

I SEE THE PROBLEM,,,

youre one of those soft skin soyboys and dont understand a mans hands are tough and can handle a little roughing up

I can tell you are a candy ass that has never had a fist fight in your life.

different jury,,,

Same attitude, same racist.
LIAR,,,

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

I SEE THE PROBLEM,,,

I can tell you are a candy ass that has never had a fist fight in your life.
I know you aint talking to me,,,

You must be thinking about that biased funeral director....dat is not an autopsy dumbol

iu

That's why I posted the ACTUAL CORONER'S REPORT DUMBASS.
Trayvon Martin Autopsy Shows Injuries to Knuckles

You have no proof he did not.
Why on Earth would I need to prove something I’m not claiming? You’re beyond brain-dead.

Meanwhile, you’re making claims you can’t prove. Yet more evidence that you’re brain-dead. You claim Martin started the fight; but sadly for you, you fail miserably to prove it.

Anyone that knows anthing at all about the law knows that the burden of proof is on the state....Z was the one charged with murder not Trayvon....the state could not prove that George murdered Trayvon....case closed.

Irregardless....there is a form of logic called Deductive Reasoning.................. the ability to distill the pertinent facts and details of a situation from a wider body of evidence and generalizations.

Obviously any form of rational reasoning will lead to the conclusion that Trayvon started the fight.

Some are much better at 'reasoning' than others....many perhaps most on here have little reasoning ability.....they depend on msm for dat.

There was no need to prove it in court.....more than enough evidence to prove Z was not guilty. Case Closed

Anyone with any kind of deductive reasoning capability understands quite well Trayvon confronted George and punched George whilst George was trying to make a phone call to the dispatcher ..all your morons can deny that till the cows come home....of no importance.....but go ahead and spin your wheels. hehheh

See this is how you know you are dealing with an idiot, what dumbass in a hostile situation is going to grab his cellphone and he has a gun. Sorry nobody is buying that bullshit about calling the dispatcher, the dispatcher already had told this dumbass coward not to follow and he continued his chase anyway.

George testified he had forgotten he even had the gun with him until his hand brushed up against whilst Trayvon had him pinned down.

Why on Earth would I need to prove something I’m not claiming? You’re beyond brain-dead.

Meanwhile, you’re making claims you can’t prove. Yet more evidence that you’re brain-dead. You claim Martin started the fight; but sadly for you, you fail miserably to prove it.

There was no need to prove it in court.....more than enough evidence to prove Z was not guilty. Case Closed

Anyone with any kind of deductive reasoning capability understands quite well Trayvon confronted George and punched George whilst George was trying to make a phone call to the dispatcher ..all your morons can deny that till the cows come home....of no importance.....but go ahead and spin your wheels. hehheh

See this is how you know you are dealing with an idiot, what dumbass in a hostile situation is going to grab his cellphone and he has a gun. Sorry nobody is buying that bullshit about calling the dispatcher, the dispatcher already had told this dumbass coward not to follow and he continued his chase anyway.

George testified he had forgotten he even had the gun with him until his hand brushed up against whilst Trayvon had him pinned down.

…..and your dumbass believed that. It's obvious you have never carried a gun before.

You must be thinking about that biased funeral director....dat is not an autopsy dumbol

iu

I posted the ACTUAL autopsy report, you keep posting bullshit news accounts.

all tha

iu

t t

all that told us is TM is dead,,,so whats the big deal??

…..and your dumbass believed that. It's obvious you have never carried a gun before.
compared to the shit you believe I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you,,,

I would say it is the other way around...if you carry a lot you tend not to notice as much as when you only carry occasionally and it is quite easy to forget you have it on...that happens frequently at airports...folks forget they are carrying.

I used to carry a lot due to the work I did...but I seldom carry any more unless I have a particular reason to do so and when I do now I am quite conscious of it.

iu

Where is it and what does it say? The news reports could be wrong. suprise suprise...I didnt think you believed in fake news???

Why the Left Dropped the Trayvon Story

Last edited:

why the racism???

Now you are revealing you have not kept up............the recording of the 9/11 call is available on this thread...and if you listen to it you will see that at first when the dispatche ax George what race is the suspect...quite obvious George cannot tell for sure...only as Trayvon gets closer to scope him out can George clearly see he is negroid.

Forum List

Back