George Zimmerman calls out Obama

Yes and he created race and tricked white people into hating people based on race AGAINST THEIR WILL. Just so he can fan the flames of hatred and division thats existed since Obama made white people attack minorities since the beginning of history!!
cops acted stupidly
if I had a son
sent dumbass to Ferguson

but hey, a black cop shot an unarmed white guy, I'm sure ob will come out and say; "If I had a cousin"...

he's a racist, he's fanning the flames of hate and division, he's turning American against American, and you're helping

Yes it was a time when whites and blacks were holding hands and singing kumbayaa then Obama came forth and ruined it all :rolleyes:
everything was better between the races and then obama, intentionally, made it horrible.

yer just to fucking dumb to be able to learn that, it's why you're a leftist pile of America hating filth.

Well, since Obama is responsible for the rapture too I guess being responsible for race relations is easy :rolleyes:
making things up is no defense.

saying nothing would have been 100% better than what he did.

again

to dumb to learn b/c yer a leftist

Great logic there! thanks

screen_shot_2015-04-21_at_10.04.33_am.png

George Zimmerman called out for Barrack Hussein Obama for his role in inciting racial tensions in the Zimmerman/Martin case. He also rebuked him for using the DOJ to 'prosecute' (harass) and innocent American (himself).

LOLOLOL...two things Zimmy needs to take into consideration.....1, he's starting to look muslim and with the nuts out here in full force, I'd be careful at night with skittles, just sayin...secondly, wake me up when this arab looking fat shit confesses to murder!!

Thats Racist!!

George Zimmerman called out for Barrack Hussein Obama for his role in inciting racial tensions in the Zimmerman/Martin case. He also rebuked him for using the DOJ to 'prosecute' (harass) and innocent American (himself).

Lol can that fat fuck sink any lower? Why won't Faux News give him a job already? :rofl:

Like MSNBC gave Al Sharpton....

Democrats seem to hate Hispanics that understand English...and are wary to their tricks.

so it's ok for the US Pres to help ruin an innocent mans life b/c he could now get a job at FOX.

leftist are such fucking filth, the depths you sink can still amaze me

Obama didnt make him follow the kid and shoot him. Only GZ is responsible for that and the results that followed. I hope that he can find peace at the bottom of a lake soon

I just find it insulting how people so easily forget the FACTS of what happened to Martin....he was stalked by the fat miserable bastard...stalked and when confronted by a frightened teen, got his ass whipped and then the coward took out his gun and shot him dead....I mean, what more does one need to know that this man is long over do for some Karma!! Obama should be the least of his effin problems

You do realize that trayvon went home,then turned around and went back to confront Zim right?
If he was so scared why didnt he call the cops and stay home?

Maybe some so called conservatives are just a little too stupid to see the problem with claiming Zimmerman as their poster boy.

Maybe some so called conservatives are just a little too stupid to see the problem with claiming Zimmerman as their poster boy.

He's a dumbass...but not a murderer.
If trayvon wouldnt have gone back to confront Zim he wouldnt be dead.

You do realize that trayvon went home,then turned around and went back to confront Zim right?

first, he never made it to his house.

Second, he might have been lost in an unfamiliar neighborhood at night with a creepy ass white guy stalking him. He did what lot of us would do, try to chase the guy off.

Second, he might have been lost in an unfamiliar neighborhood at night with a creepy ass white guy stalking him. He did what lot of us would do, try to chase the guy off.

Oh bullshit.

HereWeGoAgain, post: 11252093, member: 27168"]
so it's ok for the US Pres to help ruin an innocent mans life b/c he could now get a job at FOX.

Obama didnt make him follow the kid and shoot him. Only GZ is responsible for that and the results that followed. I hope that he can find peace at the bottom of a lake soon

I just find it insulting how people so easily forget the FACTS of what happened to Martin....he was stalked by the fat miserable bastard...stalked and when confronted by a frightened teen, go

No he did not. He never went home . Near can be measured in a lot of ways but it does not mean he was at home in anyway. Being near and being at home are two different things

Last edited:

Its known as the fight or flight response. Which they will probably doesnt exist now.

He fought a guy following him...hes wrong

And we already know what they say when someone runs...

Its a no win for blacks

I just find it insulting how people so easily forget the FACTS of what happened to Martin....he was stalked by the fat miserable bastard...stalked and when confronted by a frightened teen, go

No he did not. He never went home . Near can be measured in a lot of ways but it does not mean he was at home in anyway. Being near and being at home are two different things
You're a fucking fool. 'DD' the hippo who was talking to T-bone testified T-bone was at the mailboxes which were only 30' from T-bones front door. She told the court she "Axed" T-bone to go home. She testified T-bone said: "No! I'm [going back to kick the White crackers ass]". End of fucking story.
You really need to fucking grow up pal. Every post you put up here reinforces what a stupid idiot you are.

So why didnt he call the cops or go home since you just said he was almost there?

Its known as the fight or flight response. Which they will probably doesnt exist now.

Its a no win for blacks

Fight or flight only applies when backed into a corner,not when you go back and initiate contact dumbass.

Its a no win for blacks

Fight or flight only applies when backed into a corner,not when you go back and initiate contact dumbass.

No it doesnt dumbass. LOL....How many corners are in nature? What dumb shit to say.

The fight-or-flight response (also called thefight, flight, freeze, or fawn response [in PTSD], hyperarousal, or the acute stress response) is a physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival.

fight or flight - Google Search

Stop being a dumbass and saying stupid shit like physiological responses only occur when confronted with acute angles lol

Its a no win for blacks

No it doesnt dumbass. LOL....How many corners are in nature? What dumb shit to say.

The fight-or-flight response (also called thefight, flight, freeze, or fawn response [in PTSD], hyperarousal, or the acute stress response) is a physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival.

Stop being a dumbass and saying stupid shit like physiological responses only occur when confronted with acute angles lol

He went back and started shit. Thats hardly a fight or flight situation ya fucken moron.
And the stupid little fuck paid with his life...I guess he should have chosen flight instead of instigate.

Its a no win for blacks

He went back and started shit. Thats hardly a fight or flight situation ya fucken moron.
And the stupid little fuck paid with his life...I guess he should have chosen flight instead of instigate.

You're right, when you fight someone you dont confront them

Forum List

Back