George Zimmerman calls out Obama

he did no murder

and 18 is not a child

you leftist, you guys crack me up

the media tells you what to think and you are stuck thinking that forever, no matter how many actual facts come to life, nothing will sway you from the lies.

First, the expression is "come to light" .

Second, Trayvon was 17, still legally a child.

Third, when you shoot an unarmed kid in cold blood, that's murder.

he did no murder

and 18 is not a child

you leftist, you guys crack me up

the media tells you what to think and you are stuck thinking that forever, no matter how many actual facts come to life, nothing will sway you from the lies.

First, the expression is "come to light" .

Second, Trayvon was 17, still legally a child.

Third, when you shoot an unarmed kid in cold blood, that's murder.
:gives:

17 is a teenager and not a child

it wasn't murder, since he was found not guilty

:lmao:

again, proof leftist can't learn

[

No, just showing Racists can't show humanity.

By your logic, Emmit Till wasn't murdered, either.

But Zimmerman was living the racist dream. Shooting a black kid and getting away with it.

so it's ok for the US Pres to help ruin an innocent mans life b/c he could now get a job at FOX.

leftist are such fucking filth, the depths you sink can still amaze me

Obama didnt make him follow the kid and shoot him. Only GZ is responsible for that and the results that followed. I hope that he can find peace at the bottom of a lake soon
obama helped fan the flames of hate and division

obama is 100% a fucking asshole that deserves to be at the bottom of a lake, alone in the fucking cold

Sure and Obama created slavery so that he can later be blamed for creating hate and division!!

[

No, just showing Racists can't show humanity.

By your logic, Emmit Till wasn't murdered, either.

But Zimmerman was living the racist dream. Shooting a black kid and getting away with it.
so we agree, obama is not human

who?

uhm, no. Now yer just making shit up in attempt to cover for the fact you are unable to learn.

fucking funny

so it's ok for the US Pres to help ruin an innocent mans life b/c he could now get a job at FOX.

Obama didnt make him follow the kid and shoot him. Only GZ is responsible for that and the results that followed. I hope that he can find peace at the bottom of a lake soon

obama is 100% a fucking asshole that deserves to be at the bottom of a lake, alone in the fucking cold

Sure and Obama created slavery so that he can later be blamed for creating hate and division!!
:rofl:

you guys are a hoot, going all off the deep end b/c you are Two fucking dumb to see what is right in front of you

Obama's legal team will be in court for years after his horrifically damaging destructive term is finally and thankfully over. He has been a terrible leader, his second term worse than his first. If he were white he would have never been reelected.
fruitloop.JPG

Obama's legal team will be in court for years after his horrifically damaging destructive term is finally and thankfully over. He has been a terrible leader, his second term worse than his first. If he were white he would have never been reelected.

Wow, guy, what are you going to do when he does leave and you have no one to hate anymore?

Probably move on to hating president Hillary...

Neither Obama nor Holder have done a particularly good job of hiding their preferences in these types of cases.

It doesn't look like they have been really trying to.

you guys are a hoot, going all off the deep end b/c you are Two fucking dumb to see what is right in front of you

Typical response when you have nothing to add. Smilies and name calling. Boy you sure showed me

Typical response when you have nothing to add. Smilies and name calling. Boy you sure showed me
you used the typical leftist retort that yall use once you know you have lost.

subject change

typical and predictable

Obama is a racist, it's very clear and blatantly obvious.

subject change

typical and predictable

Yes and he created race and tricked white people into hating people based on race AGAINST THEIR WILL. Just so he can fan the flames of hatred and division thats existed since Obama made white people attack minorities since the beginning of history!!

subject change

typical and predictable

Yes and he created race and tricked white people into hating people based on race AGAINST THEIR WILL. Just so he can fan the flames of hatred and division thats existed since Obama made white people attack minorities since the beginning of history!!
cops acted stupidly
if I had a son
sent dumbass to Ferguson

but hey, a black cop shot an unarmed white guy, I'm sure ob will come out and say; "If I had a cousin"...

he's a racist, he's fanning the flames of hate and division, he's turning American against American, and you're helping

subject change

typical and predictable

cops acted stupidly
if I had a son
sent dumbass to Ferguson

but hey, a black cop shot an unarmed white guy, I'm sure ob will come out and say; "If I had a cousin"...

he's a racist, he's fanning the flames of hate and division, he's turning American against American, and you're helping

Yes it was a time when whites and blacks were holding hands and singing kumbayaa then Obama came forth and ruined it all :rolleyes:

subject change

typical and predictable

cops acted stupidly
if I had a son
sent dumbass to Ferguson

Yes it was a time when whites and blacks were holding hands and singing kumbayaa then Obama came forth and ruined it all :rolleyes:
everything was better between the races and then obama, intentionally, made it horrible.

yer just to fucking dumb to be able to learn that, it's why you're a leftist pile of America hating filth.

everything was better between the races and then obama, intentionally, made it horrible.

yer just to fucking dumb to be able to learn that, it's why you're a leftist pile of America hating filth.

Uh, yeah, you're kind of delusional.

White people panicked when we got a black president. Because most of you are too stupid to realize you are in the same boat as black folks are.

Obama worsened race relations by accusing himself of being born in Kenya and introducing Jim Crow voter ID laws. Got it!

subject change

typical and predictable

cops acted stupidly
if I had a son
sent dumbass to Ferguson

Well, since Obama is responsible for the rapture too I guess being responsible for race relations is easy :rolleyes:

Uh, yeah, you're kind of delusional.

White people panicked when we got a black president. Because most of you are too stupid to realize you are in the same boat as black folks are.
That's your fantasy fed to you by your media.

again

you're to dumb to learn

subject change

typical and predictable

cops acted stupidly
if I had a son
sent dumbass to Ferguson

Well, since Obama is responsible for the rapture too I guess being responsible for race relations is easy :rolleyes:
making things up is no defense.

saying nothing would have been 100% better than what he did.

again

to dumb to learn b/c yer a leftist

Forum List

Back