George Zimmerman’s Brother: ‘Black Teens’ Are Killers

Sorry, there is documentation that the operator, in fact, "did".

This is the same 'documentation' that 'proves' Zimmerman targeted Martin because of race, right?

*Snickers*

Uh, him referring to blacks as "fucking coons" already establishes that fact. What universe are you living in?

Yet Zimmerman never used the word "coon".

Did Zimmerman Say “Coon” Before Shooting Trayvon Martin?

CNN Walks It Back: Oops, Zimmerman Didn't Say 'Coon,' He Said It Was 'Cold'!

This is the same 'documentation' that 'proves' Zimmerman targeted Martin because of race, right?

*Snickers*

Uh, him referring to blacks as "fucking coons" already establishes that fact. What universe are you living in?

No,it was coons. Cold doesn't have an s on the end of it.

Audioboo / George Zimmerman call to police

No,it was coons. Cold doesn't have an s on the end of it.

Audioboo / George Zimmerman call to police

Only an idiot would think he said coons.

Sorry, there is documentation that the operator, in fact, "did".

*Snickers*

Idiot. Been debunked, but here is why YOU hear what you THINK you hear: 9:25 into the video explains it all very simply

[youtube]8T_jwq9ph8k[/youtube]

Only an idiot would think insults intimidate someone on a message board.

*Snickers*

Idiot. Been debunked, but here is why YOU hear what you THINK you hear: 9:25 into the video explains it all very simply

Believe whatever you choose to believe, as will I. If I were in the presence of the Zimmerman brothers, I'd break out a can of whoop ass, just for general purposes. They are both gonna need protective custody, after this is all over. I'm jus' sayin'.

Believe whatever you choose to believe, as will I. If I were in the presence of the Zimmerman brothers, I'd break out a can of whoop ass, just for general purposes. They are both gonna need protective custody, after this is all over. I'm jus' sayin'.

so you are saying they are going to be lynched?

i wish this young man would have had a concealed gun so he could have trayvoned the 8 black bastards that gave him brain damage !!Video Surfaces of 5 Points Beating | wltx.com

Certainly, "figuratively", and quite possibly, "literally". Any further questions?

Certainly, "figuratively", and quite possibly, "literally". Any further questions?

thanks for admitting this

blacks = racist

Only an idiot would think insults intimidate someone on a message board.

The only ones that would be insulted are the idiots.

the 9-1-1 tape by zimmerman has been thoroughly examined

and the recording presented by mslsd was a fraud

a hoax that pulled the wool over the eyes

of the low information viewers and the sheeple

of the left

Study Finds Fox News Viewers Least Informed Of All Viewers

The only ones that would be insulted are the idiots.

the 9-1-1 tape by zimmerman has been thoroughly examined

and the recording presented by mslsd was a fraud

a hoax that pulled the wool over the eyes

of the low information viewers and the sheeple

of the left

What a load of hogwash!

When asked:

"Americans now have more ways than ever before to get their news about politics and world affairs. I’m going to read you a list of news sources. As I read the list, just say “yes” if you got news from that source any time in the past week."

76% local news
72% local newspaper
62% evening news
55% Fox news.
51% CNN news
44% MSNBC
39% talk radio
36% Sunday morning news
27% blog or political website
25% national newspaper
23% NPR
13% Daily Show

So how they concluded that people who only watch Fox News are less informed than all other news consumers is pure bullshit.

I was once stuck with Fox whilst on holiday in Sicily . It was the only English speaking channel available .
Watching that TV station told me everything I needed to know about a huge swathe of Americans --- no wonder we Europeans find you rather ill informed and none too bright .

I was once stuck with Fox whilst on holiday in Sicily . It was the only English speaking channel available .
Watching that TV station told me everything I needed to know about a huge swathe of Americans --- no wonder we Europeans find you rather ill informed and none too bright .

If it wasn't for us Americans your ass would be speaking German and saying "heil Hitler" or roasting in an oven.

You're full of it. I've been living all over Europe since 1990 and I've never seen Fox anywhere except over the internet. And you saw it in Sicily ffs?!

You are obviously a whinging pom (whilst on holiday) who wants to whine about Fox which he has never seen. You can't be terribly bright yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back