George Zimmerman’s Brother: ‘Black Teens’ Are Killers

It's also in your Mother Jones link - date April 22, 2011 (Time: 19:11:31). Here's another source:

Did Trayvon Shooter Abuse 911? - The Daily Beast

I guess you didn't read the entire police report did you?

This is directly above the description of the boy referenced on the report:

"IS WALKING ALONE & IS NOT SUPERVISED ON BUSY STREET//COMPL CONCERNED FOR WELL BEING"

He didn't call him in for being suspicious, he called it in because it was a young kid by himself on a busy street and he was concerned for the boy's safety. You have this overreacting thing down pat.

:rofl:

Zimmerman isn't going to put on the police report he was stalking a young coon to shoot him down in cold blood.

and people who stalk others do not call police so a record can be kept.

"IS WALKING ALONE & IS NOT SUPERVISED ON BUSY STREET//COMPL CONCERNED FOR WELL BEING"

He didn't call him in for being suspicious, he called it in because it was a young kid by himself on a busy street and he was concerned for the boy's safety. You have this overreacting thing down pat.

Zimmerman isn't going to put on the police report he was stalking a young coon to shoot him down in cold blood.

and people who stalk others do not call police so a record can be kept.

Sure they do, if they think they are one of them, wanabe cops call the police all the time with useless info.

Zimmerman didn't 'fill out' the police report - he called it in and the dispatcher quoted him. The call being discussed was completely unrelated to Trayvon Martin back in 2011. You're right, if he were a racist he probably wouldn't say racist things, but the mere fact that he called in a 7-9 year old doesn't mean that the road wasn't dangerous and the kid wasn't walking too close to the road. People get hit by cars every day, even on streets that aren't that busy. If you had read all the reports for all of his calls he made a lot of them for things going on that were unsafe or unsecured. He called in more 'WM's (White Males) than black males and a few drivers without being able to identify their race since it was night, but they were driving erratically or suspiciously through a neighborhood.

Excuse me, iI thought you were saying Zimmerman was concerned for Travon's safety. Zimmerman did fill out a statement in the police report.

By Aviva Shen

Since he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin last year, George Zimmerman has been trying to convince the public that he was not acting simply out of racist aggression but because Martin attacked him. Zimmerman’s brother, Robert Zimmerman Jr, is not helping his cause. On Saturday, Zimmerman went on a Twitter tirade against “black teens,” equating the boy killed by his brother with De’Marquise Elkins, the 17-year-old suspect in the murder of a Georgia infant.

As highlighted by Mediaite, Zimmerman tweeted a photo comparison between Elkins and Martin flipping their middle fingers with the caption, “A picture speaks a thousand words…Any questions?”

Trayvon Martin was unarmed when Zimmerman allegedly followed him and shot him. He had no criminal record. Zimmerman had a history of calling the police to report suspicious black individuals, one as young as 7-9 years old. By his brother’s logic, this frequent suspicion of black people was not due to prejudice but because black people pose a genuine and constant threat to everyone around them.

Zimmerman’s trial is scheduled for June 10.

More: George Zimmerman's Brother: 'Black Teens' Are Killers

George Zimmerman’s Brother Pimping Comparison Of Trayvon Martin And Alleged Georgia Baby-Killer | Mediaite

Shall we quote relatives of Obama and claim they think the same as him?

Poor Trayvon, he got shot while he was acting like a street thug and assaulting someone. The nerve of people like George Zimmerman for defending himself unfairly, he should be burned at the stake. How dare people shoot thugs committing assault... It's just completely unfair to street thug criminals everywhere.

Poor Trayvon, he got shot while he was acting like a street thug and assaulting someone. The nerve of people like George Zimmerman for defending himself unfairly, he should be burned at the stake. How dare people shoot thugs committing assault... It's just completely unfair to street thug criminals everywhere.

Are we to assume you do not live under the US justice system? Because - here... in the US... Zimmerman has not 'murdered' a 'black child'. He has not stood trial, nor has he been convicted. Generally - and admittedly - this is generally to those of us with an IQ of over room temperature - we await the conviction before we label someone a ' thug'...

But, hey... thanks for the overly emotional hyperbole. It's been entertaining.

seek help immediately

we've seen your behavior before Ariz. sheriff releases records from Giffords' shooting

Jared Loughner had become alienated from friends, an Internet loner posting messages of hate and suicide.

he favored satanic music and had begun espousing conspiracy theories about the 9/11 attack and government control of grammar.

He also wrote about the ability to manipulate dreams, a favorite past-time.

Yes. And the 911 operator told him to cease and desist, which he ignored. You, on "Neighborhood Watch", following someone, after being told to stop, is "stalking".
Who wound up "dead", here? A teenager. And how old is Zimmerman? An adult is supposed to exercise restraint and common sense and good judgment....provided he or she has any. He didn't.

the operator did not

--LOL

Sorry, there is documentation that the operator, in fact, "did".

This is the same 'documentation' that 'proves' Zimmerman targeted Martin because of race, right?

*Snickers*

It's also in your Mother Jones link - date April 22, 2011 (Time: 19:11:31). Here's another source:

Did Trayvon Shooter Abuse 911? - The Daily Beast

Unfortunately, for you.... the whole 'coon' thing has also been disproved. See, this is what happens when you jump to conclusions and don't bother to employ logical thought... you make yourself look somewhat intellectually challenged.

Emotional hyperbole is entertaining though. Thanks.

seek help immediately

we've seen your behavior before Ariz. sheriff releases records from Giffords' shooting

Jared Loughner had become alienated from friends, an Internet loner posting messages of hate and suicide.

he favored satanic music and had begun espousing conspiracy theories about the 9/11 attack and government control of grammar.

That's all you got is insults?

This might help you:

Logical Fallacy: Argumentum ad Hominem

Unfortunately, for you.... the whole 'coon' thing has also been disproved. See, this is what happens when you jump to conclusions and don't bother to employ logical thought... you make yourself look somewhat intellectually challenged.

Emotional hyperbole is entertaining though. Thanks.

It has not been disproved,especially by the people who will decide his fate.

seek help immediately

This might help you:

Seriously, you are in need of an intervention. Do you know someone who cares enough about you that can stop by here and see how your illness has progressed?

No surprise the right wing is standing behind a Hispanic who murders a black child.

Are we to assume you do not live under the US justice system? Because - here... in the US... Zimmerman has not 'murdered' a 'black child'. He has not stood trial, nor has he been convicted. Generally - and admittedly - this is generally to those of us with an IQ of over room temperature - we await the conviction before we label someone a 'murderer'... and 17 is not a 'child' - regardless of skin color.

I didn't say I was the U.S justice system and those with "IQ of over room temperature" could deduce that my post was an opinionated response to a racist post.

And 17 is a child.

Zimmerman is under the US justice system.... if you're not familiar with it, perhaps you should avail yourself of some facts about it instead of gibbering like a fool.

I will say, though, I am flattered that you find my comment so pertinent that you pass it off as your own. Understandable action from the less than averagely intelligent.

Are we to assume you do not live under the US justice system? Because - here... in the US... Zimmerman has not 'murdered' a 'black child'. He has not stood trial, nor has he been convicted. Generally - and admittedly - this is generally to those of us with an IQ of over room temperature - we await the conviction before we label someone a 'murderer'... and 17 is not a 'child' - regardless of skin color.

I didn't say I was the U.S justice system and those with "IQ of over room temperature" could deduce that my post was an opinionated response to a racist post.

And 17 is a child.

Zimmerman is under the US justice system.... if you're not familiar with it, perhaps you should avail yourself of some facts about it instead of gibbering like a fool.

I will say, though, I am flattered that you find my comment so pertinent that you pass it off as your own. Understandable action from the less than averagely intelligent.

No that was totally yours, And I'm flattered you respond to my foolish gibbering other than the thousand idiotic right wingers who pretend to know what went on that night.

seek help immediately

This might help you:

Seriously, you are in need of an intervention. Do you know someone who cares enough about you that can stop by here and see how your illness has progressed?

lol ok thx

Forum List

Back