George Zimmerman’s Brother: ‘Black Teens’ Are Killers

I didn't say I was the U.S justice system and those with "IQ of over room temperature" could deduce that my post was an opinionated response to a racist post.

And 17 is a child.
What was racist about the post you responded too? Martin had in fact been suspended from school three times that school year and it was only February and black teens murder other black teens at astronomical rates. It would hardly be news if some other black teen murdered Martin, who after all preferred the moniker No Limits Nigga.

Trying to demonize a black kid suggesting he is a thug,especially based on a sreen name or or any trouble he may have gotten into at school, is racist
Would that apply to any 17 year old or just a black 17 year old? Are there any 17 year old thugs of any race? If so, what would be the criteria?

Just curious.

Local lawyers say the school records are unlikely to be admissible in court. O'Mara, they said, is simply casting a wide net while also hoping to influence public perception of Trayvon.

"I believe it's O'Mara doing what any good defense attorney does, and that's called fishing," said Bill Sheaffer, WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst. "You throw a thousand stones in the sea and hope that one hits a fish."

"The general principle is that you can't engage in character assassination of a victim," said Hornsby. "They would have to show that they're relevant to a legal issue in the case."

"Whether he was a good kid or a bad kid, Mr. Zimmerman did not know him, so that would not be relevant to Mr. Zimmerman's state of mind," said Longwood attorney Dean Reed.

More: Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman school records - Orlando Sentinel

What was racist about the post you responded too? Martin had in fact been suspended from school three times that school year and it was only February and black teens murder other black teens at astronomical rates. It would hardly be news if some other black teen murdered Martin, who after all preferred the moniker No Limits Nigga.

Trying to demonize a black kid suggesting he is a thug,especially based on a sreen name or or any trouble he may have gotten into at school, is racist
Would that apply to any 17 year old or just a black 17 year old? Are there any 17 year old thugs of any race? If so, what would be the criteria?

Just curious.

I'm not sure what you're asking but yes there are thugs of all races.

Stalked? :cuckoo: Following somebody while on the phone with the Police is stalking? wtf is this, Criminal Minds? :laugh2:

next you'll be calling Zimmerman the 'unsub' :rofl:

Yes. And the 911 operator told him to cease and desist, which he ignored. You, on "Neighborhood Watch", following someone, after being told to stop, is "stalking".
Who wound up "dead", here? A teenager. And how old is Zimmerman? An adult is supposed to exercise restraint and common sense and good judgment....provided he or she has any. He didn't.

the operator did not

--LOL

Sorry, there is documentation that the operator, in fact, "did".

Stalked? :cuckoo: Following somebody while on the phone with the Police is stalking? wtf is this, Criminal Minds? :laugh2:

next you'll be calling Zimmerman the 'unsub' :rofl:

Yes. And the 911 operator told him to cease and desist, which he ignored. You, on "Neighborhood Watch", following someone, after being told to stop, is "stalking".
Who wound up "dead", here? A teenager. And how old is Zimmerman? An adult is supposed to exercise restraint and common sense and good judgment....provided he or she has any. He didn't.

No one was told to 'cease and desist' and that is a weird thing to say. :cuckoo: Zimmerman was not acting as the Neighborhood Watch. He was not told to 'stop stalking' anyone.

Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon Martin and knew the Police were on their way. Trayvon did not know the police were on their way,.

Who wound up dead? The poor bastard that attacked and started a fight with a guy who had a concealed weapon

Cold blooded murder. An assassination, by an adult of a teenager. "Stand your ground" law is unconstitutional, and will be proven such, in court.

By Aviva Shen

Since he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin last year, George Zimmerman has been trying to convince the public that he was not acting simply out of racist aggression but because Martin attacked him. Zimmerman’s brother, Robert Zimmerman Jr, is not helping his cause. On Saturday, Zimmerman went on a Twitter tirade against “black teens,” equating the boy killed by his brother with De’Marquise Elkins, the 17-year-old suspect in the murder of a Georgia infant.

As highlighted by Mediaite, Zimmerman tweeted a photo comparison between Elkins and Martin flipping their middle fingers with the caption, “A picture speaks a thousand words…Any questions?”

Trayvon Martin was unarmed when Zimmerman allegedly followed him and shot him. He had no criminal record. Zimmerman had a history of calling the police to report suspicious black individuals, one as young as 7-9 years old. By his brother’s logic, this frequent suspicion of black people was not due to prejudice but because black people pose a genuine and constant threat to everyone around them.

Zimmerman’s trial is scheduled for June 10.

More: George Zimmerman's Brother: 'Black Teens' Are Killers

George Zimmerman’s Brother Pimping Comparison Of Trayvon Martin And Alleged Georgia Baby-Killer | Mediaite

Does this mean all Indians are idiots because you are?

the operator did not

--LOL
the 'poet' troll keeps posting weird rumors that have been proven wrong. what's wrong with people like that?

I just aim to counter bs lies with facts and the truth. I understand an agenda is afoot, which seeks to further demonize black youth as "the problem", while providing the mentally disturbed with "carte blanche" to literally "trash", dehumanize, racially-profile, and "execute" fellow human beings at will or on a whim.
The whole case represents justice and the rule of law, turned on its' head, which accounts for the general outrage.

the 'poet' troll keeps posting weird rumors that have been proven wrong. what's wrong with people like that?

it is pretty clear

what the operator said on the tape

and it is pretty obvious Zimmerman was attacked and being beaten while on the ground. At some point the gun came into play. That poor fool of a teenager ruined so many lives over bullshit tough guy street cred

bs lies.

teenagers do stupid things for unfathomable reasons.

It's the way things have always been and will always be. I've always said I am amazed to have survived my own teenage years

No fool like an old fool.

Just curious.

Seriously? You are either being deliberately obtuse or simply lacking in basic reading comprehension. So kids can be thugs, and of any race too. What exactly is the criteria of a thug? Do they need to be convicted of aggravated assault at the very least? Is there a higher standard for blacks in this matter - in other words they have to be gangbangers?

skittles-iced-tea-trayvon-martin.jpeg

I believe most reasonable people would agree that a 17-year-old teenager with a bag of Skittles and a can of AriZona Iced Tea is a child.

You forgot an item asshole!

4307981271_676e10cf51_b.jpg

Last edited:

Just curious.

Seriously? You are either being deliberately obtuse or simply lacking in basic reading comprehension. So kids can be thugs, and of any race too. What exactly is the criteria of a thug? Do they need to be convicted of aggravated assault at the very least? Is there a higher standard for blacks in this matter - in other words they have to be gangbangers?

It's basic reading reading comprehension...I wasn't sure of "that" meant. I don't know what gives one their thug card but I can tell you having a screen name and trouble at school does not...especially a child.

FYI I'm not calling you a racist but I don't think if the victim was white the right wing would be calling him a thug because of a screen name and some problems at school.

Last edited:
Give us some "credible" proof its been debunked.

George Zimmerman's Police Call History | Mother Jones

Read all the police reports from Zimmerman - which report shows that he called in a black 7-9 year old male?

It's also in your Mother Jones link - date April 22, 2011 (Time: 19:11:31). Here's another source:

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy.

Did Trayvon Shooter Abuse 911? - The Daily Beast

I guess you didn't read the entire police report did you?

This is directly above the description of the boy referenced on the report:

"IS WALKING ALONE & IS NOT SUPERVISED ON BUSY STREET//COMPL CONCERNED FOR WELL BEING"

He didn't call him in for being suspicious, he called it in because it was a young kid by himself on a busy street and he was concerned for the boy's safety. You have this overreacting thing down pat.

George Zimmerman's Police Call History | Mother Jones

Read all the police reports from Zimmerman - which report shows that he called in a black 7-9 year old male?

It's also in your Mother Jones link - date April 22, 2011 (Time: 19:11:31). Here's another source:

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy.

"IS WALKING ALONE & IS NOT SUPERVISED ON BUSY STREET//COMPL CONCERNED FOR WELL BEING"

He didn't call him in for being suspicious, he called it in because it was a young kid by himself on a busy street and he was concerned for the boy's safety. You have this overreacting thing down pat.

:rofl:

Zimmerman isn't going to put on the police report he was stalking a young coon to shoot him down in cold blood.

:rofl:

Zimmerman isn't going to put on the police report he was stalking a young coon to shoot him down in cold blood.

Zimmerman didn't 'fill out' the police report - he called it in and the dispatcher quoted him. The call being discussed was completely unrelated to Trayvon Martin back in 2011. You're right, if he were a racist he probably wouldn't say racist things, but the mere fact that he called in a 7-9 year old doesn't mean that the road wasn't dangerous and the kid wasn't walking too close to the road. People get hit by cars every day, even on streets that aren't that busy. If you had read all the reports for all of his calls he made a lot of them for things going on that were unsafe or unsecured. He called in more 'WM's (White Males) than black males and a few drivers without being able to identify their race since it was night, but they were driving erratically or suspiciously through a neighborhood.

No one was told to 'cease and desist' and that is a weird thing to say. :cuckoo: Zimmerman was not acting as the Neighborhood Watch. He was not told to 'stop stalking' anyone.

Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon Martin and knew the Police were on their way. Trayvon did not know the police were on their way,.

Who wound up dead? The poor bastard that attacked and started a fight with a guy who had a concealed weapon

Cold blooded murder. An assassination, by an adult of a teenager. "Stand your ground" law is unconstitutional, and will be proven such, in court.

:cuckoo: please note you need a doctor's note to continue

the operator did not

--LOL

Sorry, there is documentation that the operator, in fact, "did".

yeah, that is why you post this documentation. :rofl:

Forum List

Back