George Zimmerman’s Brother: ‘Black Teens’ Are Killers

Now there is no doubt that the Zimmerman brothers are racists.

There is no doubt that trayvon was racist. Their acceptance of affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites, shows that all blacks are racist.

Right. Walking down the street, Skittles, ice tea and a cell phone, "in tow", minding one's own business, amounts to being racist, which, no doubt, assisted in bringing about his demise.
Affirmative action, which is a non sequitur, in this instance, was a tool to counter discrimination, via nepotism, cronyism, and favoritism, on the part of white employers (and white college admission "clerks"), which actually persecutes no one, and certainly does not show any blacks to be racist, only to desire equal protection and rights, under the law....but, please, by all means, keep the racist propaganda machine rolling.

This posting in politics was egregious and you know better

and Trayvon was NOT being stalked.

It was not...and Trayvon Martin definitely was being stalked, as the 911 dispatcher alluded to.

Stalked? :cuckoo: Following somebody while on the phone with the Police is stalking? wtf is this, Criminal Minds? :laugh2:

next you'll be calling Zimmerman the 'unsub' :rofl:

This posting in politics was egregious and you know better

and Trayvon was NOT being stalked.

It was not...and Trayvon Martin definitely was being stalked, as the 911 dispatcher alluded to.

Stalked? :cuckoo: Following somebody while on the phone with the Police is stalking? wtf is this, Criminal Minds? :laugh2:

Yes. And the 911 operator told him to cease and desist, which he ignored. You, on "Neighborhood Watch", following someone, after being told to stop, is "stalking".
Who wound up "dead", here? A teenager. And how old is Zimmerman? An adult is supposed to exercise restraint and common sense and good judgment....provided he or she has any. He didn't.

Yes. And the 911 operator told him to cease and desist, which he ignored. You, on "Neighborhood Watch", following someone, after being told to stop, is "stalking".
Who wound up "dead", here? A teenager. And how old is Zimmerman? An adult is supposed to exercise restraint and common sense and good judgment....provided he or she has any. He didn't.

the operator did not

--LOL

No one was told to 'cease and desist' and that is a weird thing to say. :cuckoo: Zimmerman was not acting as the Neighborhood Watch. He was not told to 'stop stalking' anyone.

Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon Martin and knew the Police were on their way. Trayvon did not know the police were on their way,.

Who wound up dead? The poor bastard that attacked and started a fight with a guy who had a concealed weapon

the operator did not

--LOL
the 'poet' troll keeps posting weird rumors that have been proven wrong. what's wrong with people like that?

the operator did not

--LOL
the 'poet' troll keeps posting weird rumors that have been proven wrong. what's wrong with people like that?

it is pretty clear

what the operator said on the tape

the operator did not

--LOL

it is pretty clear

and it is pretty obvious Zimmerman was attacked and being beaten while on the ground. At some point the gun came into play. That poor fool of a teenager ruined so many lives over bullshit tough guy street cred

it is pretty clear

and it is pretty obvious Zimmerman was attacked and being beaten while on the ground. At some point the gun came into play. That poor fool of a teenager ruined so many lives over bullshit tough guy street cred

yup

teenagers do stupid things for unfathomable reasons.

It's the way things have always been and will always be. I've always said I am amazed to have survived my own teenage years

Now there is no doubt that the Zimmerman brothers are racists.

There is no doubt that trayvon was racist. Their acceptance of affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites, shows that all blacks are racist.

Right. Walking down the street, Skittles, ice tea and a cell phone, "in tow", minding one's own business, amounts to being racist, which, no doubt, assisted in bringing about his demise.
Affirmative action, which is a non sequitur, in this instance, was a tool to counter discrimination, via nepotism, cronyism, and favoritism, on the part of white employers (and white college admission "clerks"), which actually persecutes no one, and certainly does not show any blacks to be racist, only to desire equal protection and rights, under the law....but, please, by all means, keep the racist propaganda machine rolling.

You need to use words with one syllable when addressing Shootspeeders. He is from the shallow end of the gene pool.

George Zimmerman’s Own Words: ‘The Dispatcher Told Me Not To Follow The Suspect’

By NICK R. MARTIN

George Zimmerman heard the message loud and clear: Don’t follow Trayvon Martin.

In a statement he gave to police the same night he shot and killed the unarmed teen, Zimmerman wrote that he was returning to his vehicle after a police dispatcher told him over the phone to stop pursuing Martin.

“The dispatcher told me not to follow the suspect and that an officer was in route,” Zimmerman wrote in the statement, which was released to the public for the first time on Thursday morning. “As I headed back to my vehicle, the suspect emerged from the darkness and said ‘you got a problem?’”

Florida prosecutors who later charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder have a different take. In an affidavit filed in April, special prosecutor Angela Corey wrote that Zimmerman kept following Martin through the gated community despite being told to stop.

“Zimmerman disregarded the police dispatcher and continued to follow Martin who was trying to return to his home,” the affidavit said. “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.”

More: George Zimmerman Heard Dispatcher Tell Him To Stop | TPMMuckraker

An affidavit made public by special prosecutor Angela Corey said her investigators determined Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., was the one who pursued and confronted Martin.

Prosecutor Doesn’t Buy George Zimmerman’s Story | TPMMuckraker

State of Florida vs. George Zimmerman: Affidavit of probable cause

I'll take the word of special prosecutor Angela Corey until proven otherwise.

At the rate Trayvon (No Limits Nigga) Martin was going, it makes it not much of a surprise that he is dead. The only surprise is it was not by the hand of another black teenager.

No surprise the right wing is standing behind a Hispanic who murders a black child.

Are we to assume you do not live under the US justice system? Because - here... in the US... Zimmerman has not 'murdered' a 'black child'. He has not stood trial, nor has he been convicted. Generally - and admittedly - this is generally to those of us with an IQ of over room temperature - we await the conviction before we label someone a 'murderer'... and 17 is not a 'child' - regardless of skin color.

But, hey... thanks for the overly emotional hyperbole. It's been entertaining.

I didn't say I was the U.S justice system and those with "IQ of over room temperature" could deduce that my post was an opinionated response to a racist post.

And 17 is a child.

skittles-iced-tea-trayvon-martin.jpeg

I believe most reasonable people would agree that a 17-year-old teenager with a bag of Skittles and a can of AriZona Iced Tea is a child.

No surprise the right wing is standing behind a Hispanic who murders a black child.

Are we to assume you do not live under the US justice system? Because - here... in the US... Zimmerman has not 'murdered' a 'black child'. He has not stood trial, nor has he been convicted. Generally - and admittedly - this is generally to those of us with an IQ of over room temperature - we await the conviction before we label someone a 'murderer'... and 17 is not a 'child' - regardless of skin color.

I didn't say I was the U.S justice system and those with "IQ of over room temperature" could deduce that my post was an opinionated response to a racist post.

And 17 is a child.
What was racist about the post you responded too? Martin had in fact been suspended from school three times that school year and it was only February and black teens murder other black teens at astronomical rates. It would hardly be news if some other black teen murdered Martin, who after all preferred the moniker No Limits Nigga.

And 17 is a child.
What was racist about the post you responded too? Martin had in fact been suspended from school three times that school year and it was only February and black teens murder other black teens at astronomical rates. It would hardly be news if some other black teen murdered Martin, who after all preferred the moniker No Limits Nigga.

Trying to demonize a black kid suggesting he is a thug,especially based on a sreen name or or any trouble he may have gotten into at school, is racist

Forum List

Back