George Zimmerman's bloody head

There obvious answers:
(1) "Yet the 911 operator told him not to follow him" (they ignore the fact that Zimmerman did just that and was approach by Martin when he was going back to his car).
(2) "A blood thristy racist Zimmerman was looking for a fight and got one, then got his ass-kicked" (again they ignore fact he was attacked by Martin, when Zimmerman was heading back to his car; also ignore the fact that Martin was walking through a gated community that was hit by a wave of burgarlies).
(3) "Zimmerman self-inflicted the wounds or he had the police do it" (No rebuttel needed)

Liberals will ignore everything and will convict Zimmerman no matter what!

Except, of course, the 9-1-1 operator did NOT tell Zimmerman not to follow.

Nevermind the abrasions on Martin's fists

:eusa_whistle:

Unless he admits to taking them, yes, it does. My guess is you are perfectly aware that, just because a doctor prescribes something, it does not mean that people actually take it.

It's more informative to me that Zimmermann had two prescriptions for two drugs that have a high potential for abuse.

Though, I am sure he really needed to treat that Adult ADHD.

He was probably working on quantum physics when he wasn't staring into a mirror saying: "you talking to me"?

What is really informative is how people jump to the conclusion that he was abusing the drugs. If we discovered that Martin was taking the drugs would you think he was abusing them, and that he was actually casing the neighborhood to support his habit?

Hell, no one has even established he was Taking them.
Only that he was prescribed them.

They haven't even proved that he ever Filled the script.
:eusa_shhh:

Can someone point out/circle the actual cut on his head?

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

I see no wound.

This picture looks faker than a 60s horror b-movie.

I see no wound.

This picture looks faker than a 60s horror b-movie.

Yeah, brother. If I saw a picture of an Afro with his skull bashed open and his brains spilled out on the ground. I'd say it looks fake and then I'd challenge others to show me the brains on the ground.

Oh wait, I wouldn't do this because I'm better than a piece of shit.

Zimmerman is waiving his right to a speedy trial.

Doesnt just about everyone do that as a formality?

If I refused to wave my right to a speedy trial, what would likely be different than if I did?

As I understand it, in order to accommodate the Constitutional right to a speedy trial, every state has a legally codified time limit during which the case must be tried, unless the defendant waives his Constitutional right in that regard. I think I read that Florida's time limit is six months, but I won't swear to it.

Sometimes, it is in the defendant's best interests to insist on getting the trial over and done with. For example, if he actually did it, but knew the prosecution had very little evidence to work with, but might turn up more evidence given more time, then he would want to get the case over and done with before they had that chance. That way, double jeopardy would kick in, and they wouldn't be able to try him for that same crime again.

In Zimmerman's case, it's unlikely that any shocking new evidence is going to turn up, but his case might be hurt simply by all the media furor going on around it right now. He stands to benefit greatly from letting the whole thing die down so that the jury pool is less likely to be inflamed against him. Right now, the only way I can see them finding this poor guy an unbiased, untainted jury is if they start trolling nursing homes and monasteries with a strict prohibition against technology.

The only theory the left hasn't presented at this point in time is that Zimmerman was stoned out of his gourd on prescription medication and had the munchies and killed Trayvon for his freaking skittles.

Sheesh.

I swear half the liberal posters at USMB are posting from Bellevue these days. :lol:

It's more informative to me that Zimmermann had two prescriptions for two drugs that have a high potential for abuse.

Though, I am sure he really needed to treat that Adult ADHD.

He was probably working on quantum physics when he wasn't staring into a mirror saying: "you talking to me"?

What is really informative is how people jump to the conclusion that he was abusing the drugs. If we discovered that Martin was taking the drugs would you think he was abusing them, and that he was actually casing the neighborhood to support his habit?

Unimportant, Peach fabricated from whole cloth that he is a busing drugs simply because he has a prescription. No evidence he took them, no evidence he abuses them, it is a none story. The simple fact someone is prescribed a medication can not instantly lead one to proclaim they are addicted and abusing drugs. That people let her get away with it is troubling in the extreme.

SHE FABRICATED a claim. She has announced that because he has a prescription he is in fact a drug addict and abusing drugs. No middle steps. No evidence of doctor farming, no evidence of abuse hell no evidence he even took the meds at the time.

We know he has the prescriptions because of court room disclosure. IF he were accused of abusing them that too would have been disclosed. It was not. She FABRICATED the claim. It is a best a mistake at worst a purposeful lie to obfuscate from the fact he has injuries consistent with his story and Martin has injuries consistent with the same story.

The only theory the left hasn't presented at this point in time is that Zimmerman was stoned out of his gourd on prescription medication and had the munchies and killed Trayvon for his freaking skittles.

Liberals don't need you giving them ideas. I don't want to have to point out to them that ADHD medicine actually decreases appetite, not that it would do any good. Liberals are dumber than dirt, by choice.

More bad news for the DA. They of course are claiming with no evidence to support it that Zimmerman started the altercation.

ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting - Yahoo! News

Where are all those liberals on this board that have insisted his nose wasn't broken and that his head was not injured?

The DA - or, in this case, the "special prosecutor" - can claim any damned thing she likes. Doesn't mean squat unless she can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. And as far as I can see from the currently available evidence, at this point she'd have just as much luck proving that space aliens mind-controlled Zimmerman into shooting Martin as she will proving that Zimmerman started the fight.

Just heard it on the news. Will get link ASAP.

I've got this one.

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

Speed AND downers; this guy was DRUGGED. I think this could help the State.

Yeah? Prove he was drugged. All the doctor said was that he was PRESCRIBED the two medications. There's no hard evidence he was actually on them, let alone that he was one of the 10% of patients who react badly to them.

You can speculate until your saggy tits become perky again, but speculation ain't proof, and proof is something that, once again, you don't have.

Oh I have no doubt they will now try to prove that he was a "druggie".

Sheesh. His great grandfather is black / Afro Peruvian (I put up pictures). He grew up in a multi racial household and community.

Neighborhood blacks speak well of George. His injuries are confirmed.

But I have no doubt that the Prosecutor is now so invested in this trial, they will still try to smear this young man into a jail sentence.

Thank goodness he's got a great attorney.

Just heard it on the news. Will get link ASAP.

I've got this one.

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

I think that was a new Internet-Speed record!!

:clap2:

I'd bet the defense has a good shot at suppressing anything about Zimmerman's prescriptions at trial, given that there's no evidence that he was actually on them at the time, much less that he had any sort of negative reaction to them.

Unimportant, Peach fabricated from whole cloth that he is a busing drugs simply because he has a prescription. No evidence he took them, no evidence he abuses them, it is a none story. The simple fact someone is prescribed a medication can not instantly lead one to proclaim they are addicted and abusing drugs. That people let her get away with it is troubling in the extreme.

SHE FABRICATED a claim. She has announced that because he has a prescription he is in fact a drug addict and abusing drugs. No middle steps. No evidence of doctor farming, no evidence of abuse hell no evidence he even took the meds at the time.

We know he has the prescriptions because of court room disclosure. IF he were accused of abusing them that too would have been disclosed. It was not. She FABRICATED the claim. It is a best a mistake at worst a purposeful lie to obfuscate from the fact he has injuries consistent with his story and Martin has injuries consistent with the same story.

I have 4 prescriptions.

Guess I'm a veritable freekin' Pill Mill

:lol:

Sheesh. His great grandfather is black / Afro Peruvian (I put up pictures). He grew up in a multi racial household and community.

But I have no doubt that the Prosecutor is now so invested in this trial, they will still try to smear this young man into a jail sentence.

Adderall is speed. Restoril is a benzodiazepine. A pill freak with a gun, sickening. No "speed" records for me. The right's new hero is a drugged up killer. I note the NRA sponsors classes advising against drinking, and drug use, while handling firearms. More disgusting negligence by the Sanford PD it appears. A druggie killer isn't tested for squat.

Sorry, Sparkles, but you're just as "brilliant" all the way around as you always are, ie. you're still an embarrassment to women everywhere.

1) You have no proof whatsoever that Zimmerman was on any medications at all, much less that he was "drugged out".

2) There's no "negligence" involved. Had you bothered to research, rather than getting your twat all in an uproar and rushing out to spew judgements based solely on your "feewings", you would know that the law prohibits drug tests by the police, except in the case of DUIs, unless the accused demands it, consents to it, or the police get a warrant for it. With absolutely no probable cause to believe Zimmerman was under the influence - and there WAS no probable cause to believe such a thing at that time - there was no way in the world they'd have gotten a warrant, and no reason for Zimmerman to have consented to the test, much less have asked for one.

Don't you get tired of setting women back fifty years every time you open your flapping gob?

Adderall is speed. Restoril is a benzodiazepine. A pill freak with a gun, sickening. No "speed" records for me. The right's new hero is a drugged up killer. I note the NRA sponsors classes advising against drinking, and drug use, while handling firearms. More disgusting negligence by the Sanford PD it appears. A druggie killer isn't tested for squat.

Is there some particular ax that you have to grind that would cause you to leap from "had been prescribed" to "was a pill freak drugged up killer"?

She's an idiot liberal broad who thinks the decisions of the world should be made based on whichever hormone is currently gushing through her bloodstream, rather than any sort of logic, written law, or evidence.

But they still couldn't help but shift the blame back to Zimmerman in the closing sentence in the OP!!

In Florida, possession of benzodiazepines without a prescription is a felony. A SERIOUS felony. As is the speed the killer was popping:

Adderall abuse common among studying students - Lifestyles - The Famuan - The Student Voice of Florida A&M University

Driving while hopped up on these drugs is also a crime.

Which has exactly WHAT to do with the case at hand?

Zimmerman had a prescription for the medication, there's no evidence available that he had any in his possession OR in his system at the time, nor was he arrested for anything having to do with the two medications.

So did you have anything to say that ISN'T going to make large numbers of people re-evaluate the 19th Amendment?

Can someone point out/circle the actual cut on his head?

Yes. It's the thing the blood is coming out of.

There is a piece of software called "Paint" on every Windows PC , use that tool to point out the wound you're alluding too.

Thanks.

:cool:

If you are typical of the jury and basing your opinion of this case on what you think is a faked picture then Zimmerman will be a free man.

Really? You're contesting the injuries based on a screenshot? That's the best you have?

There obvious answers:
(1) "Yet the 911 operator told him not to follow him" (they ignore the fact that Zimmerman did just that and was approach by Martin when he was going back to his car).
(2) "A blood thristy racist Zimmerman was looking for a fight and got one, then got his ass-kicked" (again they ignore fact he was attacked by Martin, when Zimmerman was heading back to his car; also ignore the fact that Martin was walking through a gated community that was hit by a wave of burgarlies).
(3) "Zimmerman self-inflicted the wounds or he had the police do it" (No rebuttel needed)

Liberals will ignore everything and will convict Zimmerman no matter what!

Except, of course, the 9-1-1 operator did NOT tell Zimmerman not to follow.

Nevermind the abrasions on Martin's fists

:eusa_whistle:

There were abrasions on Ronald Goldman's fists too. And I've never heard anyone, anywhere say he was responsible for his own death because he fought his killer.

I have 4 prescriptions.

Guess I'm a veritable freekin' Pill Mill

I have 9 prescription medications I take either daily or as needed, including celexa and geodon, both psychiatric medications. not only can I drive on them I do not abuse them nor am I addicted to them.

Peach jumped from " he has 2 prescriptions" straight to " he is a drug addict and abuses prescription medications" No facts, no evidence , in fact no attempt to even provide context as to how she got from point A to point Z without passing through the other 24 points.

And people on this board are letting her, Ravi and a couple other people keep making the claim he is a known drug addict and abuser.

Forum List

Back