George Zimmerman's bloody head

Typically, one is prescribed to someone that has difficulty controlling their behavior and/or focusing. The other to ward off insomnia, which may be a side affect of the adderal.

I think the emt report is more pertinent to this case that a doctor's report from the next day. Who knows what Zimmerman did after he was released from the police station.

And yeah, for RetardGSgt, dui is dui.

Typically, one is prescribed to someone that has difficulty controlling their behavior and/or focusing. The other to ward off insomnia, which may be a side affect of the adderal.

I think the emt report is more pertinent to this case that a doctor's report from the next day. Who knows what Zimmerman did after he was released from the police station.

There's a lot still to come out in this case, particularly when so much of the issue is politically or racially loaded. I often wonder how it can be possible to select an impartial jury for a case like this where so much effort is put into supporting or discrediting the stories as they emerge and the media profile is so high.

What we have is absolute evidence that Zimmerman was attacked and zero evidence that Martin was attacked. Absolute evidence that Zimmerman was struck and zero evidence that martin was struck.

But you spin it any way you want,

No where in the report does it state that those drugs were in his system, only that they were prescribed.

Well, that just makes all the difference now, doesn't it?

Unless he admits to taking them, yes, it does. My guess is you are perfectly aware that, just because a doctor prescribes something, it does not mean that people actually take it.

It's more informative to me that Zimmermann had two prescriptions for two drugs that have a high potential for abuse.

Though, I am sure he really needed to treat that Adult ADHD.

He was probably working on quantum physics when he wasn't staring into a mirror saying: "you talking to me"?

The guy was so drugged up it is no surprise he didn't feel any pain until the next day. Now the drunk driver lovers can cheer for another reason. And he was handling a firearm; at least we know why it was 2nd degree murder in the State's eyes.

Prove that he had taken his prescribed medication that night.

Prescribed medications do not make anyone a drug addict. You have no proof of anything.

But keep your "lynch mob posts" rolling along. :lol: You obviously get off on it.

He was never drug tested, so it can't be proven. But as long as he killed a ******, you'll defend him with your dying breath.

God bless America.

Just like you are defending a thug with your last breath.

There obvious answers:
(1) "Yet the 911 operator told him not to follow him" (they ignore the fact that Zimmerman did just that and was approach by Martin when he was going back to his car).
(2) "A blood thristy racist Zimmerman was looking for a fight and got one, then got his ass-kicked" (again they ignore fact he was attacked by Martin, when Zimmerman was heading back to his car; also ignore the fact that Martin was walking through a gated community that was hit by a wave of burgarlies).
(3) "Zimmerman self-inflicted the wounds or he had the police do it" (No rebuttel needed)

Liberals will ignore everything and will convict Zimmerman no matter what!

Speed AND downers; this guy was DRUGGED. I think this could help the State.

Ya cause he fell and broke his nose blackened his eyes and then pounded his own head on the side walk right?

He confronted someone, got his ass beat and then pulled his gun and killed the kid who was beating his ass.

How well do you think he's going to do against the grown ass black man that runs into him in the next couple of years?

If Trayvon couldn't run with the big dogs, he should have stayed on the porch. If Zimmerman runs into a bigger thug in the future I would suggest he upgrades to carrying a .45 cal.

Last edited:
Zimmerman had broken nose and injuries

That's what happens when you chase down an innocent person who did nothing wrong and threaten them with a gun. It's called "stand your ground". Oh wait. Killing a black person, according to right wingers is another definition of "stand your ground". It's like "magical creation" is the alternative to "evolution".
Who tries to start punching someone that is pointing a gun at them??
:cuckoo:
People with rdean's brainpower.

There obvious answers:
(1) "Yet the 911 operator told him not to follow him" (they ignore the fact that Zimmerman did just that and was approach by Martin when he was going back to his car).
(2) "A blood thristy racist Zimmerman was looking for a fight and got one, then got his ass-kicked" (again they ignore fact he was attacked by Martin, when Zimmerman was heading back to his car; also ignore the fact that Martin was walking through a gated community that was hit by a wave of burgarlies).
(3) "Zimmerman self-inflicted the wounds or he had the police do it" (No rebuttel needed)

Liberals will ignore everything and will convict Zimmerman no matter what!

Except, of course, the 9-1-1 operator did NOT tell Zimmerman not to follow.

What we have is absolute evidence that Zimmerman was attacked and zero evidence that Martin was attacked. Absolute evidence that Zimmerman was struck and zero evidence that martin was struck.

But you spin it any way you want,

Actually, we have evidence that a fight occurred, but as of yet, we don't have evidence as to who started it.

Does anyone know why he was prescribed these drugs?

No, but I would guess Adult ADHD and anxiety as that is what those drugs treat.

I have to say here, putting someone with control issues that walked around with a loaded gun in a neighborhood watch program was a pretty fucking stupid thing to do.

You personally know of a mom who made a fucking stupid decision to not get an abortion.

Zimmerman hasn't been convicted of any crimes that he should have his second-amendment rights denied him. And, thank God, else he couldn't have plugged that African-American piece-of-shit to save his life.

Well, that just makes all the difference now, doesn't it?

Unless he admits to taking them, yes, it does. My guess is you are perfectly aware that, just because a doctor prescribes something, it does not mean that people actually take it.

It's more informative to me that Zimmermann had two prescriptions for two drugs that have a high potential for abuse.

Though, I am sure he really needed to treat that Adult ADHD.

He was probably working on quantum physics when he wasn't staring into a mirror saying: "you talking to me"?

What is really informative is how people jump to the conclusion that he was abusing the drugs. If we discovered that Martin was taking the drugs would you think he was abusing them, and that he was actually casing the neighborhood to support his habit?

Forum List

Back