George Zimmerman's bloody head

Just heard it on the news. Will get link ASAP.

I've got this one.

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

So NOW we are supposed to believe the liberal media?

What in hells name does a document obtained by a media outlet written by a doctor have to do with which way a media outlet leans?

What part of PRESCRIBED do you NOT understand? Be specific.

I started a thread with the facts, these drugs now account for more fatalities than traffic accidents. I knew FIVE "nice, no criminal record" individuals* that died of prescription pill overdoses in the last two years; the drugs were prescribed for them. Prescribed does not mean "safe"; I find it hard to believe so many are innocent of this scourge. Bennies are crushed & snorted, amphetamines like Adderall popped. Florida has very tough laws for prescription pill abusers. It is saving lives. Pharmacies in Jax, Florida have been robbed at gunpoint. In my county homes of those known to have pain killers and bennies, robbed and burglarized. Many addicts start taking the drugs for valid reasons, then get hooked. Some, if not all gun shops question buyers about their prescription drug usage. More on the legal drugs creating addicts daily, from CBN:

Pill Popping Nation? America

* One was a relative by marriage, the others I knew from my work.

Now provide a single shred of evidence that Zimmerman abused prescription drugs. And while you are at it provide the law and his prescription that would make it illegal for him to drive.

This is sheer insanity for anyone to make the leap that because someone is prescribed medication that immediately they are a junkie.

It's unreal.

What part of PRESCRIBED do you NOT understand? Be specific.

I started a thread with the facts, these drugs now account for more fatalities than traffic accidents. I knew FIVE "nice, no criminal record" individuals* that died of prescription pill overdoses in the last two years; the drugs were prescribed for them. Prescribed does not mean "safe"; I find it hard to believe so many are innocent of this scourge. Bennies are crushed & snorted, amphetamines like Adderall popped. Florida has very tough laws for prescription pill abusers. It is saving lives. Pharmacies in Jax, Florida have been robbed at gunpoint. In my county homes of those known to have pain killers and bennies, robbed and burglarized. Many addicts start taking the drugs for valid reasons, then get hooked. Some, if not all gun shops question buyers about their prescription drug usage. More on the legal drugs creating addicts daily, from CBN:

If everyone agrees with you that prescription drugs can be dangerous, will you admit you have no evidence that he had them in his system?

EMT's treated him on the scene. They did not report that Zimmerman was stoned out of his gourd.

The police were there. No reports of Zimmerman being baked. None. Nada.

Two sets of trained professionals on the scene. No report listing George as being FUBAR'd on drugs. Zippo. Zilch. Not a word.

(for those of you in Rio Linda FUBAR means "fucked up beyond all recognition")

If everyone agrees with you that prescription drugs can be dangerous, will you admit you have no evidence that he had them in his system?

EMT's treated him on the scene. They did not report that Zimmerman was stoned out of his gourd.

The police were there. No reports of Zimmerman being baked. None. Nada.

Two sets of trained professionals on the scene. No report listing George as being FUBAR'd on drugs. Zippo. Zilch. Not a word.

(for those of you in Rio Linda FUBAR means "fucked up beyond all recognition")

Yeah, but we can throw all that out. He was given a prescription. :eusa_eh:

In my state you can buy aspirin over the counter. I've just checked and neither of these drug can be bought like aspirin. All of which is beside the point.

You have no idea whether they were in his system. You are just assuming they were, and posting as if they were, because if people accept that this is the case then potentially there is an argument to be made.

Unless you have facts, in which case I'm sure everyone would love to read them.

Just as others assume Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Did you offer your addendum to their comments?

I have no issue with people assuming T attacked Z, or indeed vice versa. We have no idea what happened, and people love to speculate.

What I find interesting is that some people will read "he has been prescribed drugs" and then start posting that he is a pill popping, gun toting maniac who drove round the streets in a drug induced haze, despite there being no apparent physical evidence whatsoever to support it. At the same time, the fact that there may be evidence that Z had been severely beaten is not even mentioned.

I could go on but I'm not sure, based on the last 4 or so pages, that there is any point.

These dangerous drugs do not wear off like alcohol, and taking both does not leave any time in the day unaffected by the drugs. I posted Florida law, if you want to drive, carry firearms, and take CONTROLLED substances, Florida isn't your state. And his drug use has been disclosed, several articles have noted the fact. The behavior of those taking these CONTROLLED substances can be impacted even after their highs are gone.

I'll leave this topic for the drug users and their cheerleaders.

Just as others assume Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Did you offer your addendum to their comments?

I have no issue with people assuming T attacked Z, or indeed vice versa. We have no idea what happened, and people love to speculate.

What I find interesting is that some people will read "he has been prescribed drugs" and then start posting that he is a pill popping, gun toting maniac who drove round the streets in a drug induced haze, despite there being no apparent physical evidence whatsoever to support it. At the same time, the fact that there may be evidence that Z had been severely beaten is not even mentioned.

I could go on but I'm not sure, based on the last 4 or so pages, that there is any point.

These dangerous drugs do not wear off like alcohol, and taking both does not leave any time in the day unaffected by the drugs. I posted Florida law, if you want to drive, carry firearms, and take CONTROLLED substances, Florida isn't your state. And his drug use has been disclosed, several articles have noted the fact. The behavior of those taking these CONTROLLED substances can be impacted even after their highs are gone.

Pfffft. Don't let the door hit you, and thanks for repeating the same stuff time after time after time while not once showing relevance.

Zimmerman had broken nose and injuries

That's what happens when you chase down an innocent person who did nothing wrong and threaten them with a gun. It's called "stand your ground". Oh wait. Killing a black person, according to right wingers is another definition of "stand your ground". It's like "magical creation" is the alternative to "evolution".

Who tries to start punching someone that is pointing a gun at them??

:cuckoo:

So Zimmerman didn't chase down that poor child? How many times has someone chased you down?

I've got this one.

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

Speed AND downers; this guy was DRUGGED. I think this could help the State.

Liar
:fu:

Thees are controlled substances, strictly regulated in Florida. I've known five people in my county who died of amphetamine and benzodiazepine ODs. Your state may treat these dangerous drugs like aspirin, I am glad Florida does not. Prescribed or not, this guy should not have been driving, or dear God, with a firearm near him. Some people snort the bennies to get high, mixing them increases the risks:

Drug Aware - Benzodiazepines - Using in conjunction with Stimulants

Bullshit, bitch.
You forget I live here in Florida too?
The "Oxycontin Capital of the World"???

Leave the 'holier than thou' shit at the door of the Pain Clinic, skank.

You have zero proof that there was a trace of any of these substances in his system. Only that he had a prescription for them.
Did he ever fill the script?
Proof? Link?

Then STFU and go find somebody else to lynch.
:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Shit heel vigilantes can corner unarmed teens and gun them down while popping legal speed and downers?

Gee, who in their right mind could claim that Stand Your Ground was flawed law?

No where in the report does it state that those drugs were in his system, only that they were prescribed.

Well, that just makes all the difference now, doesn't it?

Shit heel vigilantes can corner unarmed teens and gun them down while popping legal speed and downers?

No where in the report does it state that those drugs were in his system, only that they were prescribed.

Only in the eyes of the law, admittedly.

It doesn't matter whether he took them or not. What there is, is not one shred of evidence he was abusing prescription drugs. Not one shred of evidence these prescription drugs had anything to do with the shooting. Not one shred of evidence he could not legally drive. Peach made it all up as have you, Salt and any others that claim he was a drug addict or that he abused prescription drugs.

You three have taken the simple fact we now have incontestable evidence he was attacked and tried to make spurious claims based on no evidence or facts.

You are insane. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever that Zimmerman was a drug abuser.

None.

I've got this one.

More evidence will undoubtably come forth over the course of the trial. The broken nose and blackened eyes indicate that he was clearly attacked. Still, there's the issue that he approached the subject, Treyvon Martin, against the dispatcher's directives, so the claim of self-defense when Zimmerman made the approach seems questionable.

I'm still trying to figure out who took the first swing, what Treyvon did immediately upon spotting Zimmerman, and how exactly did the shooting occur. Again, I think the trial will attempt to answer that, and until then, all we know is that the prosecutors decided a second-degree murder charge was appropriate, even though, curiously, they skipped the grand jury indictment in this case.

I've got this one.

More evidence will undoubtably come forth over the course of the trial. The broken nose and blackened eyes indicate that he was clearly attacked. Still, there's the issue that he approached the subject, Treyvon Martin, against the dispatcher's directives, so the claim of self-defense when Zimmerman made the approach seems questionable.

I'm still trying to figure out who took the first swing, what Treyvon did immediately upon spotting Zimmerman, and how exactly did the shooting occur. Again, I think the trial will attempt to answer that, and until then, all we know is that the prosecutors decided a second-degree murder charge was appropriate, even though, curiously, they skipped the grand jury indictment in this case.

Considering that there are no bruises on Trayvon's body, we must conclude that either Zimmerman never hit him, or he's got a very whimpy punch. We do know that Zimmerman was beaten BEFORE he fired off the shot, giving evidence to his claim of self defense. Abrasions on Trayvons fists, seem to bear out that story as well.

Unless he admits to taking them, yes, it does. My guess is you are perfectly aware that, just because a doctor prescribes something, it does not mean that people actually take it.

I've got this one.

First, there is no evidence he approached anyone. Second, he was not directed to do anything by the dispatcher. The reason for the second is pretty clear to anyone who can think, the police cannot tell people not to do something just because it makes their life easier.

Does anyone know why he was prescribed these drugs?

Forum List

Back