George Zimmerman's bloody head

More bad news for the DA. They of course are claiming with no evidence to support it that Zimmerman started the altercation.

ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting - Yahoo! News

Where are all those liberals on this board that have insisted his nose wasn't broken and that his head was not injured?

Right here.

The pro killer crowd now applauds druggies with guns. The killer was mixing speed with downers. Pills are the "respectable" drugs to the addicted; mixing the two is a recipe for death:

Drug Aware - Benzodiazepines - Using in conjunction with Stimulants

He was so drugged up he probably slammed his face into something. Benzodiazepines and amphetamines are no longer in the closet as the biggest drug problems in the US, along with alcohol.

Wow. Just wow.

:lol:

Prove that he had taken his prescribed medication that night.

Prescribed medications do not make anyone a drug addict. You have no proof of anything.

But keep your "lynch mob posts" rolling along. :lol: You obviously get off on it.

He was never drug tested, so it can't be proven. But as long as he killed a ******, you'll defend him with your dying breath.

God bless America.

Oh bite me. :lol: His great grandfather is Afro Peruvian. Why would George hate any black person?

article-0-130B7BC5000005DC-796_634x342.jpg

So by your logic, since Obama's mother and grandparents are white he could never hate white people.

Prove that he had taken his prescribed medication that night.

Prescribed medications do not make anyone a drug addict. You have no proof of anything.

But keep your "lynch mob posts" rolling along. :lol: You obviously get off on it.

He was never drug tested, so it can't be proven. But as long as he killed a ******, you'll defend him with your dying breath.

God bless America.

Looks like the junkie lobby is out in full force. Mixing speed and bennies; if he'd been on crack, we would see the same pro killer crowd want to lynch him.

ROTF!!!!

So now we, who want to see all the evidence, are "pro killer" and now "pro junky"?

Hey Kreskin! Put down the bong.
:cuckoo:

God bless America.

Oh bite me. :lol: His great grandfather is Afro Peruvian. Why would George hate any black person?

So by your logic, since Obama's mother and grandparents are white he could never hate white people.

Who is claiming he hates white people, He has in his own books admitted he is prejudice.

Wow, well it's a good job he appears to have been prescribed them then, otherwise he'd probably be in big trouble.

Thees are controlled substances, strictly regulated in Florida. I've known five people in my county who died of amphetamine and benzodiazepine ODs. Your state may treat these dangerous drugs like aspirin, I am glad Florida does not. Prescribed or not, this guy should not have been driving, or dear God, with a firearm near him. Some people snort the bennies to get high, mixing them increases the risks:

In my state you can buy aspirin over the counter. I've just checked and neither of these drug can be bought like aspirin. All of which is beside the point.

You have no idea whether they were in his system. You are just assuming they were, and posting as if they were, because if people accept that this is the case then potentially there is an argument to be made.

Unless you have facts, in which case I'm sure everyone would love to read them.

Just as others assume Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Did you offer your addendum to their comments?

Who is claiming he hates white people, He has in his own books admitted he is prejudice.

That must be a lie, since your refutation to my Zimmerman claim was:

"His great grandfather is Afro Peruvian. Why would George hate any black person"?

Thees are controlled substances, strictly regulated in Florida. I've known five people in my county who died of amphetamine and benzodiazepine ODs. Your state may treat these dangerous drugs like aspirin, I am glad Florida does not. Prescribed or not, this guy should not have been driving, or dear God, with a firearm near him. Some people snort the bennies to get high, mixing them increases the risks:

In my state you can buy aspirin over the counter. I've just checked and neither of these drug can be bought like aspirin. All of which is beside the point.

You have no idea whether they were in his system. You are just assuming they were, and posting as if they were, because if people accept that this is the case then potentially there is an argument to be made.

Just as others assume Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Did you offer your addendum to their comments?

I did not assume anything. I looked at the known facts, the actual investigation and the statements of the witnesses and Zimmerman. His known injuries and the state of Martin's body. All facts are consistent with Zimmerman's statement. Consistent with eye witness testimony, consistent with police and EMS personal observations. Consistent with the Doctors report.

"The young boy he killed was unarmed"

The media is still pushing the image of Trayvon being a harmless, little 12yr old. Trayvon was a 6'3" no-limit-nigga. I'd love to beat the shit out of one of these desk potato reporters and ask if they want to constantly describe me as unarmed.

"His great grandfather is Afro Peruvian. Why would George hate any black person"?

You have your posters mixed up you racist piece of dog shit. So not only are you racist you can not rad.

Just heard it on the news. Will get link ASAP.

I've got this one.

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

So NOW we are supposed to believe the liberal media?

You have your posters mixed up you racist piece of dog shit. So not only are you racist you can not rad.

You are right I did mix you up with tinydancer, a common mistake.

P.S. I do know how to rad, but sometimes I misread.

The media is still pushing the image of Trayvon being a harmless, little 12yr old. Trayvon was a 6'3" no-limit-nigga. I'd love to beat the shit out of one of these desk potato reporters and ask if they want to constantly describe me as unarmed.

What's stopping you?

Wow, well it's a good job he appears to have been prescribed them then, otherwise he'd probably be in big trouble.

What part of PRESCRIBED do you NOT understand? Be specific.

I started a thread with the facts, these drugs now account for more fatalities than traffic accidents. I knew FIVE "nice, no criminal record" individuals* that died of prescription pill overdoses in the last two years; the drugs were prescribed for them. Prescribed does not mean "safe"; I find it hard to believe so many are innocent of this scourge. Bennies are crushed & snorted, amphetamines like Adderall popped. Florida has very tough laws for prescription pill abusers. It is saving lives. Pharmacies in Jax, Florida have been robbed at gunpoint. In my county homes of those known to have pain killers and bennies, robbed and burglarized. Many addicts start taking the drugs for valid reasons, then get hooked. Some, if not all gun shops question buyers about their prescription drug usage. More on the legal drugs creating addicts daily, from CBN:

Pill Popping Nation? America

* One was a relative by marriage, the others I knew from my work.

What's stopping you?

Salt Peter goes into a steel cage death match against Ariyeechs.

Question.

Does one of them come out injured first or do the "fans" die of boredom first?

Ariyuchs and Salt Peter have a lot in common. Big mouth racists with tiny brains wrapped around a quivering pile of shit in their pants pussies.

Last edited:

I started a thread with the facts, these drugs now account for more fatalities than traffic accidents. I knew FIVE "nice, no criminal record" individuals* that died of prescription pill overdoses in the last two years; the drugs were prescribed for them. Prescribed does not mean "safe"; I find it hard to believe so many are innocent of this scourge. Bennies are crushed & snorted, amphetamines like Adderall popped. Florida has very tough laws for prescription pill abusers. It is saving lives. Pharmacies in Jax, Florida have been robbed at gunpoint. In my county homes of those known to have pain killers and bennies, robbed and burglarized. Many addicts start taking the drugs for valid reasons, then get hooked. Some, if not all gun shops question buyers about their prescription drug usage. More on the legal drugs creating addicts daily, from CBN:

Now provide a single shred of evidence that Zimmerman abused prescription drugs. And while you are at it provide the law and his prescription that would make it illegal for him to drive.

I've got this one.

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

Shit heel vigilantes can corner unarmed teens and gun them down while popping legal speed and downers?

Gee, who in their right mind could claim that Stand Your Ground was flawed law?

His drug use may explain WHY it was 2nd degree, addicts coming down from a amphetamine/benzodiazepine mix can get enraged easily. Note, John Belushi died from a "speedball"; today junkies get them from doctors.

I've got this one.

Shit heel vigilantes can corner unarmed teens and gun them down while popping legal speed and downers?

Gee, who in their right mind could claim that Stand Your Ground was flawed law?

His drug use may explain WHY it was 2nd degree, addicts coming down from a amphetamine/benzodiazepine mix can get enraged easily. Note, John Belushi died from a "speedball"; today junkies get them from doctors.

You have yet to provide a single shred of evidence he abused drugs. As a matter of fact IF the prosecution were making that claim that too would be disclosed today with all the other documents.

I have no issue with people assuming T attacked Z, or indeed vice versa. We have no idea what happened, and people love to speculate.

What I find interesting is that some people will read "he has been prescribed drugs" and then start posting that he is a pill popping, gun toting maniac who drove round the streets in a drug induced haze, despite there being no apparent physical evidence whatsoever to support it. At the same time, the fact that there may be evidence that Z had been severely beaten is not even mentioned.

I could go on but I'm not sure, based on the last 4 or so pages, that there is any point.

BTW, whose / what comments am I supposed to be adding addenda to? Let me know and I'll happily and honestly respond.

If everyone agrees with you that prescription drugs can be dangerous, will you admit you have no evidence that he had them in his system?

Forum List

Back