George Zimmerman's bloody head

Zimmerman had broken nose and injuries

That's what happens when you chase down an innocent person who did nothing wrong and threaten them with a gun. It's called "stand your ground". Oh wait. Killing a black person, according to right wingers is another definition of "stand your ground". It's like "magical creation" is the alternative to "evolution".

That's what happens when you chase down an innocent person who did nothing wrong and threaten them with a gun. It's called "stand your ground". Oh wait. Killing a black person, according to right wingers is another definition of "stand your ground". It's like "magical creation" is the alternative to "evolution".

Who tries to start punching someone that is pointing a gun at them??

:cuckoo:

Oh I have no doubt they will now try to prove that he was a "druggie".

Sheesh. His great grandfather is black / Afro Peruvian (I put up pictures). He grew up in a multi racial household and community.

Neighborhood blacks speak well of George. His injuries are confirmed.

But I have no doubt that the Prosecutor is now so invested in this trial, they will still try to smear this young man into a jail sentence.

Thank goodness he's got a great attorney.

Just heard it on the news. Will get link ASAP.

I've got this one.

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

Speed AND downers; this guy was DRUGGED. I think this could help the State.

I think that was a new Internet-Speed record!!

:clap2:

Adderall is speed. Restoril is a benzodiazepine. A pill freak with a gun, sickening. No "speed" records for me. The right's new hero is a drugged up killer. I note the NRA sponsors classes advising against drinking, and drug use, while handling firearms. More disgusting negligence by the Sanford PD it appears. A druggie killer isn't tested for squat.

I've got this one.

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

Actually, it won't. In order to prove the murder charge the state has to prove that this was intentional, drugs make that harder.

This is the OP that was here for weeks!

What are you doing USMB? This is totally different from that feel good nonsense that you forged for the new OP.

We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

Sheesh. His great grandfather is black / Afro Peruvian (I put up pictures). He grew up in a multi racial household and community.

But I have no doubt that the Prosecutor is now so invested in this trial, they will still try to smear this young man into a jail sentence.

I think that was a new Internet-Speed record!!

:clap2:

Adderall is speed. Restoril is a benzodiazepine. A pill freak with a gun, sickening. No "speed" records for me. The right's new hero is a drugged up killer. I note the NRA sponsors classes advising against drinking, and drug use, while handling firearms. More disgusting negligence by the Sanford PD it appears. A druggie killer isn't tested for squat.

Is there some particular ax that you have to grind that would cause you to leap from "had been prescribed" to "was a pill freak drugged up killer"?

But they still couldn't help but shift the blame back to Zimmerman in the closing sentence in the OP!!

:lol:

In Florida, possession of benzodiazepines without a prescription is a felony. A SERIOUS felony. As is the speed the killer was popping:

Adderall abuse common among studying students - Lifestyles - The Famuan - The Student Voice of Florida A&M University

Driving while hopped up on these drugs is also a crime.

He turned and confronted the man with the gun, giving him two black eyes, injuries to the back of his head and a broken nose. Then he was shot.

Oh-kay.

But they still couldn't help but shift the blame back to Zimmerman in the closing sentence in the OP!!

In Florida, possession of benzodiazepines without a prescription is a felony. A SERIOUS felony. As is the speed the killer was popping:

Adderall abuse common among studying students - Lifestyles - The Famuan - The Student Voice of Florida A&M University

Wow, well it's a good job he appears to have been prescribed them then, otherwise he'd probably be in big trouble.

NO matter what the defense has the verdict is already a given. GUILTY! And, if the state fails to get a conviction you can bet the farm that Holder will step in with federal charges, just like they did in the rodney king case. Either way Zimmerman is going to prison. :mad:

The guy was so drugged up it is no surprise he didn't feel any pain until the next day. Now the drunk driver lovers can cheer for another reason. And he was handling a firearm; at least we know why it was 2nd degree murder in the State's eyes.

I've got this one.

Shit heel vigilantes can corner unarmed teens and gun them down while popping legal speed and downers?

Gee, who in their right mind could claim that Stand Your Ground was flawed law?

Yeah, he chased down a taller, younger, slimmer, more athletic man.

He is a druggie. I was prescribed Restoril ONCE in my life, and given instructions not to drive within twelve hours of taking it. There is no telling what other drugs he was using, the police didn't even get a blood sample. Oh, by the way druggies, operation of a motor vehicle is consent to drug & alcohol testing in Florida. No "probable cause" needed.

The guy was so drugged up it is no surprise he didn't feel any pain until the next day. Now the drunk driver lovers can cheer for another reason. And he was handling a firearm; at least we know why it was 2nd degree murder in the State's eyes.

Prove that he had taken his prescribed medication that night. You can't.
Prescribed medications do not make anyone a drug addict. You have no proof of anything.

But keep your "lynch mob posts" rolling along. :lol: You obviously get off on it.

Last edited:

He is a druggie. I was prescribed Restoril ONCE in my life, and given instructions not to drive within twelve hours of taking it. There is no telling what other drugs he was using, the police didn't even get a blood sample. Oh, by the way druggies, operation of a motor vehicle is consent to drug & alcohol testing in Florida. No "probable cause" needed.

Does anyone know when he took it? Does anyone know what was in his system, if anything?

Does anyone know when he took it? Does anyone know what was in his system, if anything?

Unless they tested him that night, I doubt we'll ever know.

Shit heel vigilantes can corner unarmed teens and gun them down while popping legal speed and downers?

Gee, who in their right mind could claim that Stand Your Ground was flawed law?

No where in the report does it state that those drugs were in his system, only that they were prescribed.

Wow, well it's a good job he appears to have been prescribed them then, otherwise he'd probably be in big trouble.

Thees are controlled substances, strictly regulated in Florida. I've known five people in my county who died of amphetamine and benzodiazepine ODs. Your state may treat these dangerous drugs like aspirin, I am glad Florida does not. Prescribed or not, this guy should not have been driving, or dear God, with a firearm near him. Some people snort the bennies to get high, mixing them increases the risks:

Drug Aware - Benzodiazepines - Using in conjunction with Stimulants

He turned and confronted the man with the gun, giving him two black eyes, injuries to the back of his head and a broken nose. Then he was shot.

Oh-kay.

You are right. Trayvon's big misstake was being unarmed. If he was packing, he could have stood his ground and blown his stalker, Zimmerman away, legally under SYG.

I am beginning to see the logic in the NRA writing these laws.......

Forum List

Back