George Zimmerman's bloody head

For, like, the 500th time, why do you keep mentioning Zimmerman if you are n't trying to say he, or Martin, were trying to make a citizen's arrest?

I'm responding to a post directed at me.

For the 501st time, I've not claimed Zimmerman was making a citizens arrest, never been my position.

Frankly, that confuses me. Since we both agree that didn't happen, why bring it up repeatedly?

I'm sorry for your confusion that (a) I did not bring up citizen's arrest, (b) I've not claimed Zimmerman was attempting a ctizen's arrest, and (c) I don't keep bringing it up - I respond to posts directed at me like this one that asks me a question.

If you would stop making posts about citizens arrest directed to me, like this one asking me questions, guess what, I wouldn't respond.

That makes you look stupid and anal retentive.

No, being able to have an open mind and not a preconceived bia toward guilt or innocence until all the facts, evidence, and statements are available to the public does not make me appear stupid.

There is a whole lot of irony in that statement right there.

:lol::lol:

>>>>

Voice analysis is not an exact science, despite what you see in the movies. You can record someone saying something, then have them say it again 5 minutes later, and the two comparisons will not line up exactly. At best you get a 95% match, it is usually much lower. Add in stress, the fact that Zimmerman was struggling in one recording and sitting in a room in the other, and they will be even further apart. Anything less than 100% would be grounds to call it inconclusive. I see this as evidence that both voices were Zimmerman's because it is a lot easier to believe that they don't match perfectly than to believe that a grown man and a 17 year old boy would sound enough alike to confuse experts.

And they will say that since there is not an exact match for Zimmerman, the voice pleading for help must therefore be Martin.

This is too easy to call. Nothing describes the left if 'utterly predictable' doesnt.

For, like, the 500th time, why do you keep mentioning Zimmerman if you are n't trying to say he, or Martin, were trying to make a citizen's arrest?

I'm responding to a post directed at me.

For the 501st time, I've not claimed Zimmerman was making a citizens arrest, never been my position.

Frankly, that confuses me. Since we both agree that didn't happen, why bring it up repeatedly?

I'm sorry for your confusion that (a) I did not bring up citizen's arrest, (b) I've not claimed Zimmerman was attempting a ctizen's arrest, and (c) I don't keep bringing it up - I respond to posts directed at me like this one that asks me a question.

If you would stop making posts about citizens arrest directed to me, like this one asking me questions, guess what, I wouldn't respond.

No, being able to have an open mind and not a preconceived bia toward guilt or innocence until all the facts, evidence, and statements are available to the public does not make me appear stupid.

There is a whole lot of irony in that statement right there.

:lol::lol:

>>>>

I was wrong, you don't look stupid, you are stupid.

Just heard it on the news. Will get link ASAP.

I've got this one.

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/abc-news...ns-account-of-broken-nose-and-scalp-injuries/

Last edited:
But they still couldn't help but shift the blame back to Zimmerman in the closing sentence in the OP!!

:lol:

Oh I have no doubt they will now try to prove that he was a "druggie".

Sheesh. His great grandfather is black / Afro Peruvian (I put up pictures). He grew up in a multi racial household and community.

Neighborhood blacks speak well of George. His injuries are confirmed.

But I have no doubt that the Prosecutor is now so invested in this trial, they will still try to smear this young man into a jail sentence.

Thank goodness he's got a great attorney.

Last edited:
I don't know why it no longer says I started the thread after weeks in which it did. A merge? I think the smaller thread shouldn't wipe out the bigger OP if so. That's nonsense. Especially when the OP was pro Zimmerman and now it's anit-Zimmerman. What kind of f'ing merge is that?

Last edited:

I've got this one.

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

Speed AND downers; this guy was DRUGGED. I think this could help the State.

Oh I have no doubt they will now try to prove that he was a "druggie".

Sheesh. His great grandfather is black / Afro Peruvian (I put up pictures). He grew up in a multi racial household and community.

Neighborhood blacks speak well of George. His injuries are confirmed.

But I have no doubt that the Prosecutor is now so invested in this trial, they will still try to smear this young man into a jail sentence.

Thank goodness he's got a great attorney.

I've got this one.

Speed AND downers; this guy was DRUGGED. I think this could help the State.

I think that was a new Internet-Speed record!!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back