George Zimmerman's bloody head

Can someone point out/circle the actual cut on his head?

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

I see no wound.

This picture looks faker than a 60s horror b-movie.

I'll bet I could flip you and dick you before you could roll me and blow me.

Yes. It's the thing the blood is coming out of.

There is a piece of software called "Paint" on every Windows PC , use that tool to point out the wound you're alluding too.

Thanks.

:cool:

If you are typical of the jury and basing your opinion of this case on what you think is a faked picture then Zimmerman will be a free man.

Really? You're contesting the injuries based on a screenshot? That's the best you have?
Actually, it seems that there's no CONCRETE evidence of an actual wound. One CANNOT determine or ascertain a specific wound from that pic. All that seems to be certain is what appears to be blood. I know you're not seeing a wound, or you would have described exactly where it is.

It's as if they're just trying to put everything as it should. The questions were "where's a picture of the bloody head?" Months later this appears. The questions were "where's the evidence of a broken nose and/or black eye?" Now all of a sudden a REPORT, no pics from Zimmerman's OWN family-doctor no less stating that he had a fractured nose and two bloody eyes. Remember when I was posting on and on for weeks and weeks about black eyes and you righties were here talking about how "you don't know anything about a broken nose if you're looking for black eyes a week after and yada, yada, yada" even excusing the fact that a black eye is the least that HAS to be present in the case of a broken nose. Now you're lapping it up. An ubiased, fair and/or honest person would, at the very least, see how all this..."evidence" seems fishy. No pics of the broken nose nor black eye, just a report. Things that make me go hmmmm....

I'm not buying it, the general public is not buying it and I highly doubt the jury is going to buy their claptrap either. I know you're falling for it hook, line and sinker though. Carry on.

Liberals are busy claiming that an article in the media is correct, but the medical reports are wrong.

There were abrasions on Ronald Goldman's fists too. And I've never heard anyone, anywhere say he was responsible for his own death because he fought his killer.

No one claimed Goldman attacked them, threatened to kill them, grabbed for their gun or was in the process of pounding their head into the ground either. Further there was no evidence Goldman did any of those things. There is however plenty of evidence in this case that Martin did all the above.

In General..one has the right to defend themselves against a person that would do them harm. Martin, given the ciricumstances, a strange man not in uniform, who is stalking him first in a vehicle..then on foot..had enough cause to believe that Zimmerman meant to do him harm. And Zimmerman created that situation.

Florida..it seems..has some strange ideas about the "Stand Your Ground" law as well.

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN

That..woman..killed no one.

And..she had every reason to believe that her husband..who later admitted to wanting to do her harm..was going to do her harm.

It's a very strange application of that law..to say the least.

Trayvan's knuckles were being repeatedly pummeled by Zimmerman's face.

That's self-defense in a nut-shell. :rolleyes:

Why is that funny?

Because we have an epidemic of substance abuse/dependence of prescription narcotics in this country.

Actually, we don't. Unless, of course, you think that the government is telling the truth about the drug war, and not lying to justify ever more invasive powers and the ability to monitor every aspect of our lives.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/ondcp/policy-and-research/rx_abuse_plan.pdf

Next time you want to pull facts out of your ass, do it on someone who doesn't know better.

Unless he admits to taking them, yes, it does. My guess is you are perfectly aware that, just because a doctor prescribes something, it does not mean that people actually take it.

It's more informative to me that Zimmermann had two prescriptions for two drugs that have a high potential for abuse.

Though, I am sure he really needed to treat that Adult ADHD.

He was probably working on quantum physics when he wasn't staring into a mirror saying: "you talking to me"?

What is really informative is how people jump to the conclusion that he was abusing the drugs. If we discovered that Martin was taking the drugs would you think he was abusing them, and that he was actually casing the neighborhood to support his habit?

I didn't say he was abusing anything. The fact that he had Rx's for the drugs speaks to a type of person I have dealt with a lot.

It's anecdotal. Deal with it.

Though, I think there should be a consideration for carrying a weapon for people that are on mind altering substances.

Actually, statistics prove that the abuse of all drugs, including prescription drugs, is pretty stable over time with a slight downward trend. That is not what I would call an epidemic.

In my state, tough sentencing has put many of the dealers in prison. Physicians have had their licenses yanked, and many of the "pain clinics" have been shut down. The "clinics" also advertised about the dangers of "stress". Still, Florida is not without pill mills. And prescription drug abuse remains the most serious substance abuse problem in the country; I would put alcohol right beside pills myself.

A 26 year old man taking amphetamines and tranquilizers, LEGALLY, remains a drug user. the unusual defense of this man, and the heated defense of his drug use, is yet another sign of a nationwide drug problem.

I take pain relievers when I need them, and sedatives. I do not drive when I take them, I do not take them unless I need them. Our government is so worried about pain relievers that you can no longer get them at the local clinics, you must go through a more expensive primary care physician some of whom will not see new clients at all. Due to that, pain relievers are at a premium and we have been robbed of our pain relievers, having to refill the prescription at our own cost because the insurance company doesn't accept "they were stolen" as an excuse. No, I didn't file a police report, they wouldn't have done anything anyway. I was surprised to find the doctor wasn't surprised that the pain killers were stolen out of our house and nothing else was missing. He said it was common and that the pharmacy that filled our prescriptions had been fined for tossing them (the paper prescriptions which are required for our painkillers, the doctors can't just call those in) without shredding them and people had picked them out of the trash to find addresses and where to get certain drugs. I do not think prescription drugs are a problem unless someone is taking them illegally, not if they are taking them AS PRESCRIBED!!!!

You'll find there are people with disabilities that ca become violent without their medications, would you advise them not to take them because YOU think they are a problem?

I would be more concerned about any illegal drugs involved rather than those that are prescribed.

Yeah.

Because there is an epidemic of prescription drug abuse in this nation.....

Sorry to break this too you, but "they were stolen" is a well known tactic of diversion and most doctors won't refill without a police report.

Though, I am not sure why they think a person who is willing to committ a felony to get their legal smack would mind lying to the cops.

I also hate to break it to you that if withdrawal prompts you to violence, you are addicted to narcotics.

The only theory the left hasn't presented at this point in time is that Zimmerman was stoned out of his gourd on prescription medication and had the munchies and killed Trayvon for his freaking skittles.

Sheesh.

I swear half the liberal posters at USMB are posting from Bellevue these days. :lol:

Careful, some people think I'm a liberal, some think I'm a conservative. The truth is I think for myself and I'm more of a moderate than anything else. I don't see why everyone is turning this into a political issue. IMO it's pure common sense. Zimmerman was trying to protect his neighborhood, that's why he followed a strange kid. There is no way that Zimmerman could have "chased down" said kid. Nor could he have hit the kid without there being some sort of evidence (like bruises). I think with the damage to the kids fists and no other wounds on his body except the gunshot, that the kid was beating the hell out of somebody and the witness "John" makes that somebody Zimmerman.

I don't buy the whole "innocent kid" routine either. He was suspended from school no less that 3 times this year alone. What trouble did he get into where he wasn't caught?

In my state, tough sentencing has put many of the dealers in prison. Physicians have had their licenses yanked, and many of the "pain clinics" have been shut down. The "clinics" also advertised about the dangers of "stress". Still, Florida is not without pill mills. And prescription drug abuse remains the most serious substance abuse problem in the country; I would put alcohol right beside pills myself.

A 26 year old man taking amphetamines and tranquilizers, LEGALLY, remains a drug user. the unusual defense of this man, and the heated defense of his drug use, is yet another sign of a nationwide drug problem.

I take pain relievers when I need them, and sedatives. I do not drive when I take them, I do not take them unless I need them. Our government is so worried about pain relievers that you can no longer get them at the local clinics, you must go through a more expensive primary care physician some of whom will not see new clients at all. Due to that, pain relievers are at a premium and we have been robbed of our pain relievers, having to refill the prescription at our own cost because the insurance company doesn't accept "they were stolen" as an excuse. No, I didn't file a police report, they wouldn't have done anything anyway. I was surprised to find the doctor wasn't surprised that the pain killers were stolen out of our house and nothing else was missing. He said it was common and that the pharmacy that filled our prescriptions had been fined for tossing them (the paper prescriptions which are required for our painkillers, the doctors can't just call those in) without shredding them and people had picked them out of the trash to find addresses and where to get certain drugs. I do not think prescription drugs are a problem unless someone is taking them illegally, not if they are taking them AS PRESCRIBED!!!!

You'll find there are people with disabilities that ca become violent without their medications, would you advise them not to take them because YOU think they are a problem?

I would be more concerned about any illegal drugs involved rather than those that are prescribed.

Yeah.

Because there is an epidemic of prescription drug abuse in this nation.....

Sorry to break this too you, but "they were stolen" is a well known tactic of diversion and most doctors won't refill without a police report.

Though, I am not sure why they think a person who is willing to committ a felony to get their legal smack would mind lying to the cops.

I also hate to break it to you that if withdrawal prompts you to violence, you are addicted to narcotics.

Well, thankfully, I've been seeing the same doctor for more than 30 years, he was there when both my kids were born. And in all those years, our drugs were stolen ONCE. I still have my refill and it's been several months since I got it. I've had the same back problems since a bicycle accident at 16. I was even hospitalized for it back when my oldest was in first grade. Arthritis, muscle spasms and swollen discs fan be very painful. The reason I ended up in the hospital is because I didn't have the painkillers or the sedatives and they are what keeps me out of the hospital when my back acts up. We no longer leave our medication in the open.

The cops around here do diddly squat, unless you count hassling the homeless.

Unless you have proof someone is abusing their prescribed drugs, its despicable to slander them based on their medication.

There were abrasions on Ronald Goldman's fists too. And I've never heard anyone, anywhere say he was responsible for his own death because he fought his killer.

No one claimed Goldman attacked them, threatened to kill them, grabbed for their gun or was in the process of pounding their head into the ground either. Further there was no evidence Goldman did any of those things. There is however plenty of evidence in this case that Martin did all the above.

In General..one has the right to defend themselves against a person that would do them harm. Martin, given the ciricumstances, a strange man not in uniform, who is stalking him first in a vehicle..then on foot..had enough cause to believe that Zimmerman meant to do him harm. And Zimmerman created that situation.

Florida..it seems..has some strange ideas about the "Stand Your Ground" law as well.

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN

That..woman..killed no one.

And..she had every reason to believe that her husband..who later admitted to wanting to do her harm..was going to do her harm.

It's a very strange application of that law..to say the least.

One of the many reasons I no longer trust our cops or our justice system.

Martin's autopsy report has been leaked. He was shot at intermediate range which in coroner's speak means from one to eighteen inches.

There is a piece of software called "Paint" on every Windows PC , use that tool to point out the wound you're alluding too.

Thanks.

If you are typical of the jury and basing your opinion of this case on what you think is a faked picture then Zimmerman will be a free man.

Really? You're contesting the injuries based on a screenshot? That's the best you have?

Apparently, the left believes that the guy who took that picture just happens to carry a tube of fake blood in his pocket all the time, and when he saw the crowd forming, he ran up, squirted the fake blood all over Zimmerman's head, and photographed it.

[...]
Do you think the fluid is "fake blood" or antiseptic fluid, such as iodine, mercurochrome, etc., applied by responding EMTs?

Which would you suppose it is?

Apparently, the left believes that the guy who took that picture just happens to carry a tube of fake blood in his pocket all the time, and when he saw the crowd forming, he ran up, squirted the fake blood all over Zimmerman's head, and photographed it.

[...]
Do you think the fluid is "fake blood" or antiseptic fluid, such as iodine, mercurochrome, etc., applied by responding EMTs?

Which would you suppose it is?

I suppose that it's actual blood, Mensa Boy. I don't have any vested interest in trying to make the facts fit my own personal narrative and making Zimmerman be guilty whether he is or not.

Way to read for comprehension.

A timely recap to date:

The actual EVIDENCE is coming out rather slowly. But so far, it LOOKS like GZ did get conked on the back of his head. He did bleed. He also did have a busted nose. Trayvon DID get some abrasion on his knuckle. And he WAS shot at rather close range.

The rush to judgment AGAINST GZ is revealed, so far, to be quite ridiculous and very premature.

It is, nevertheless, still premature to declare GZ innocent.

I suspect it was rather political and premature to even charge him yet.

A timely recap to date:

The actual EVIDENCE is coming out rather slowly. But so far, it LOOKS like GZ did get conked on the back of his head. He did bleed. He also did have a busted nose. Trayvon DID get some abrasion on his knuckle. And he WAS shot at rather close range.

The rush to judgment AGAINST GZ is revealed, so far, to be quite ridiculous and very premature.

It is, nevertheless, still premature to declare GZ innocent.

I suspect it was rather political and premature to even charge him yet.

I posted a fairly comprehensive recap of the actual evidence currently known by the public in another thread on this topic. I'll be happy to cross-post it here if it will help clear up all this "Well, I heard THIS" and "There's a rumor about that" and "some anonymous source has said [fill in the blank]".

Way too much speculation is being argued as settled fact at this point.

Forum List

Back