George Zimmerman's bloody head

A timely recap to date:

The actual EVIDENCE is coming out rather slowly. But so far, it LOOKS like GZ did get conked on the back of his head. He did bleed. He also did have a busted nose. Trayvon DID get some abrasion on his knuckle. And he WAS shot at rather close range.

The rush to judgment AGAINST GZ is revealed, so far, to be quite ridiculous and very premature.

It is, nevertheless, still premature to declare GZ innocent.

I suspect it was rather political and premature to even charge him yet.

I posted a fairly comprehensive recap of the actual evidence currently known by the public in another thread on this topic. I'll be happy to cross-post it here if it will help clear up all this "Well, I heard THIS" and "There's a rumor about that" and "some anonymous source has said [fill in the blank]".

Way too much speculation is being argued as settled fact at this point.

Sure. Cross post it. A handy reference is just as handy in two threads!

I see an awful lot of rank speculation from both sides although (maybe it's just because it's a pet peeve) I DO see significantly more of it from the "he's guilty" crew.

I know you're not seeing a wound, or you would have described exactly where it is.

Even if the blood weren't obscuring the wound, even if the small and fuzzy photo didn't lack the detail to capture the wound, you'd still be too full of shit to see the wound.

Last edited:
Okay, how about we cut through all the talking-past-each-other, I'm-sure-I-heard-this-somewhere bullshit and lay out what the public actually knows about this case, so that we're all more-or-less on the same page?

George Zimmerman is a member of his local neighborhood watch. That evening, he was going to the grocery store - NOT patrolling for the watch. He was carrying a gun, which he is licensed to do. He observed Trayvon Martin, who was returning to his father's fiancee's townhome after a trip to the store, walking behind the townhomes rather slowly and apparently looking at the houses, despite the fact that it was raining. Finding this suspicious, he dialed the police non-emergency number.

During the 4-minute, 11-second recording, he identified the suspicious person as a black male, late teens, when asked by the dispatcher, said that Martin was now looking at him and then coming toward him (although he was still sitting in his vehicle at this time), and then said that Martin was running. At that point, the sounds on the recording indicate that Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and was walking. Apparently because of this, the dispatcher asked him if he was following, and Zimmerman said he was. The dispatcher told him that they didn't need him to do that, and Zimmerman agreed. He and the dispatcher discuss where he should meet the officer being sent out, and Zimmerman starts to give his address, but says he doesn't want to give it all, because he doesn't know where Martin is. He then asks the dispatcher to have the officers call him when they arrive, and he will tell them where he is at that time. They confirm that the dispatcher has his correct number, and the call ends.

For time clarification, Zimmerman's call to the police began at 7:09 pm, and as I have said, lasted 4 minutes and 11 seconds (this according to their recording and time stamps).

Trayvon Martin's girlfriend was on the phone with him beginning at 7:12 pm, according to the phone company records. I am not sure how long her call lasted. She claims that Martin told her "some man" was following him, and she advised him to run. She also says that she heard Martin ask someone, "What are you following me for?" and another voice saying, "What are you doing here?" She says she then "heard the sound of pushing", whatever that might be, and Martin's headset went silent, leading her to believe he'd been pushed. She tried to call him back, but got no answer. There is no recording of her conversation with Martin to confirm or dispute her account of what was said.

Timothy Smith, the first police officer on the scene, reported finding Martin on the ground, face-down and unresponsive, and Zimmerman standing near him. He also observed that Zimmerman's back was wet and covered with grass and that he was bleeding from the nose and the back of the head. Smith took Zimmerman's gun and handcuffed him.

The second and third officers on the scene began CPR on Martin, which was continued by paramedics when they arrived until Martin was declared dead at 7:30 pm. Other officers arrived, secured the scene, and collected witness statements. Zimmerman was treated by the paramedics at the scene, declined to go to the hospital, and was placed in Officer Smith's vehicle. At that time, he said, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." He was then taken to the police station and questioned.

Martin's body was taken to the morgue and marked as a "John Doe". His father called to file a missing person's report the next day, and officers quickly arrived at his fiancee's townhome with photographs for him to identify.

A witness to the confrontation, identified as "John", said that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling 'Help! Help!', and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911." He then says that when he looked back, "the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Another witness, a 13-year-old boy, said he saw a man on the ground shortly before the shooting and that he was wearing red. His mother later disputed her son's story.

Mary Cutcher and her roommate, Selma Lamilla, admit that they did not see the shooting or the confrontation before it, but nevertheless have stated that they believe there was "no punching, no hitting, no wrestling" before the shooting. They say they heard the two men in their backyard, and "a very young voice" whining, with no sounds of a fight. They say they heard a gunshot, the crying stopped, and they saw Zimmerman on his knees, straddling Martin. Mary Cutcher phoned the police after the shooting and told them that the black man was standing over another man, although Martin was already dead. Police spokesman Sgt. Dave Morgenstern issued a statement disputing the statements Cutcher made on television, calling them "inconsistent" with their sworn testimony to the police.

A male witness said he saw two men on the ground scuffling, then heard the shooting, and saw Zimmerman walk away with no blood on him.

A witness identified as female said that she heard an argument between a younger and an older voice. The whole time she witnessed the incident the scuffling happened on the grass. She said that the larger man, who walked away after the gunshot, was on top, and that it was too dark to see blood on his face.

A witness who arrived just after the shooting took pictures of the back of Zimmerman's head, showing two cuts, blood, and a developing contusion. He said he heard the scuffle, but didn't see it.

Some of the recordings of the various 911 calls include the sound of someone shouting for help. Martin's mother insists it is his voice, and Zimmerman's father and other relatives insist it is his. It should be noted the Special Prosecuter Corey's Affidavit of Probable Cause mentions only Martin's mother's perspective, and not the Zimmerman family's. The FBI has been unable to determine which it was.

The lead homicide investigator on the case, Chris Serino, allegedly filed an affidavit the night of the incident claiming to be unconvinced by Zimmerman's account and recommending manslaughter charges. He was - also allegedly - told by the state attorney's office that there was insufficient evidence to obtain a conviction.

George Zimmerman was questioned by investigator D. Singleton, and released without charges. He told investigators that after his call to the police ended, he was returning to his vehicle, and Martin approached him from behind.

According to statements made by Zimmerman's father, Martin asked Zimmerman, "Do you have a problem?" Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, at which point Martin punched him in the face, knocked him down, and began beating his head against the sidewalk.

Zimmerman stated that he called out for help, and that at one point, Martin covered his mouth to muffle him.

Also according to Zimmerman's father's statements, Martin saw Zimmerman's gun while he was on top of him, they struggled for it, and Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Early press reports mistakenly said that there were two gunshots, but in fact the gun was fired only once.

Zimmerman claimed self-defense, and investigators and the State Attorney's office both said that there was insufficient evidence to dispute that, and no probable cause to arrest him.

State Attorney Wolfinger initially announced, after public outcry, that a grand jury would be convened to investigate Martin's death, but Special Prosecutor Angela Corey announced that her office, not the grand jury, would decide whether to press charges.

Medical records by Zimmerman's doctor indicate that he was seen the day after the shooting, and was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, two black eyes, lacerations to the back of his head, a minor back injury, and bruising in his upper lip and cheek.

Autopsy results on Martin show a fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

Zimmerman was taken into custody on April 11, almost two months after the incident, and charged with 2nd-degree murder.

Zimmerman's bail was set at $150,000 on April 20, and he took the stand to express his sorrow over Martin's death. He was released on bail on April 23, fitted with an electronic monitoring device, and has entered a "not guilty" plea.

This what we KNOW, from the evidence that has been currently released to the public. There is clearly more evidence that has not been released to the public as yet.

Last edited:
Autopsy results on Martin show a fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.
So much for factual, eh nasty bitch?

The autopsy report said:

also found that the 17-year-old Martin had one other fresh injury – a small abrasion, no more than a quarter-inch in size – on his left ring finger below the knuckle

Singular, not plural. Check.

And, as one of the television legal experts wisely noted, that could also come from defending himself rather than being an aggressor.

OR, I might add, it could (maybe?) have come from slapping his hand down on the ground -- knuckle side down -- upon being shot?

The autopsy report said:

also found that the 17-year-old Martin had one other fresh injury – a small abrasion, no more than a quarter-inch in size – on his left ring finger below the knuckle

Trayvon Martin Autopsy: Single Gunshot Wound, Cut on Knuckle | EURweb

As usual, you jmissed the fucking point, because you're an ignorant, brainless twat.

The point of the recap is to lay out what we KNOW, from actual evidence and real sources, so that we can separate them from bullshit rumors being peddled by halfwits with an axe to grind. Therefore, posting a link to fucking "Eurweb" just takes us right back into the realm of "unreliable bullshit rumors".

Furthermore, asswipe, "a small abrasion" would qualify as "broken skin", anyway.

Be very careful. If you lose any more brain cells, biologists are going to have to classify you as a sea sponge.

The autopsy report said:

Trayvon Martin Autopsy: Single Gunshot Wound, Cut on Knuckle | EURweb

As usual, you jmissed the fucking point, because you're an ignorant, brainless twat.

The point of the recap is to lay out what we KNOW, from actual evidence and real sources, so that we can separate them from bullshit rumors being peddled by halfwits with an axe to grind. Therefore, posting a link to fucking "Eurweb" just takes us right back into the realm of "unreliable bullshit rumors".

Furthermore, asswipe, "a small abrasion" would qualify as "broken skin", anyway.

Be very careful. If you lose any more brain cells, biologists are going to have to classify you as a sea sponge.
Like I said, so much for factual.

The autopsy report said:

Singular, not plural. Check.

And, as one of the television legal experts wisely noted, that could also come from defending himself rather than being an aggressor.

OR, I might add, it could (maybe?) have come from slapping his hand down on the ground -- knuckle side down -- upon being shot?

It is possible that the broken skin came from something other than hitting Zimmerman, although that would leave us with two men scuffling and NEITHER of them showing any offensive damage, and one of them showing essentially no defensive damage.

Probability would suggest, I think, that the one with skinned knuckles and no other abrasions or contusions (other than having been shot, of course) was beating up the one with all the defensive injuries.

Consider, for a second, that Martin had NOT been shot, and you happened upon the two of them standing there, Martin with a skinned knuckle and Zimmerman with a fractured nose, swollen lip, and bloody head. What would you think had happened?

Bottom line: this earth shattering news comes from the FAMILY doctor, and NOT from an official hospital report FROM THAT NIGHT that corroborates with the EMT report.

The video FROM THAT NIGHT DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS LATEST STATEMENT.

And the band played on.

article-2145059-131BF6FA000005DC-845_634x449.jpg

He was injured. Deal with it.

Are you going to dispute Trayvon's autopsy results as well? Obviously the truth doesn't fit your narrative.

Broken skin on his knuckles. The funeral director was lying.

KFTV in Orland also reported on Tuesday that Trayvon had broken skin on his knuckles when his body underwent an autopsy.

The new report contradicts a previous claim by Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who handled the teen's remains, there was no damage on his knuckles.

Zimmerman's doctor found a 'closed fracture' in Zimmerman's nose, meaning his nose was broken but the skin had not ruptured to expose the nasal bones. He also discovered two cuts on the back of his head, one was one-inch long and the other was a quarter-inch.

Read more: Trayvon Martin killing: George Zimmerman treated for broken nose and cuts on his head | Mail Online

Again, were is the "gash" that required stitches? That's what Zimmerman's camp was claiming initially...but the video from the police dept. THAT NIGHT when Zimmerman was being led into detainment DID NOT SHOW SUCH A WOUND. Nor was there ANY evidence of a broken nose, etc., etc. At best, he shows evidence of a having been in a scuffle with a few bruises, but not being nearly beaten to death:

George Zimmerman Jail Surveillance Night Of Trayvon Murder: No Nose Broken, Blood, Or Bruises [Video] | Bossip

And as far as Martin's wounds....yeah, some yahoo is following you at night in a car, then gets out the car to bother you, and he's NOT a cop! Sure as hell Martin is going to think he's being attacked! All those wounds signify is that there was a struggle......that Zimmerman initiated by pursuing the guy AFTER he was told it wasn't necessary because the cops were on the way.

Sorry if I don't buy the family doc's objectivity....I'll wait for the report filed by the EMT's that treated Zimmerman at the scene....and will still ask why Zimmerman wasn't taken to a nearby hospital for emergency treatment if his wounds were so severe, and how did the EMT's do such a magical clean up just a few hours before his police precinct video.

Are you going to dispute Trayvon's autopsy results as well? Obviously the truth doesn't fit your narrative.

The funeral director is an Afro (which no doubt why the Martin family chose him). 19 out of 20 Afros are liberal degenerates, worthless at best. They make up whatever they want to believe. And, Trayvon defenders will continue to take the word of that Afro funeral director over:

Over the autopsy report.
Over the paramedics at the scene who treated Zimmerman.
Over the police at the scene.
Over the doctor who examined Zimmerman later.
Over the pictures of Zimmerman's head bleeding.
Over the witnesses who saw Trayvon hitting Zimmerman.
And, over Zimmerman's own word (which he had almost no time to fabricate).

Nice to see the pointy hooded wearers are predictable as ever.

The autopsy just show a struggle ensued....Zimmerman follows the man and gets out of his car AFTER being told the cops are on the way and there is NO NEED to continue to follow martin.

To date, there has been NO official report from EMT that treated Zimmerman at the scene that corroborate his tale of a broken nose and a severe gash on the back of his head that needed stitches....nor has there been a report from the local hospital emergency that does this.

The cops at the scene only corroborate that Zimmerman was in a scuffle that resulted in a fatal shooting...they DO NOT state that he was a bloody mess as his lawyers stated, and of which the video of that night does not as well George Zimmerman Jail Surveillance Night Of Trayvon Murder: No Nose Broken, Blood, Or Bruises [Video] | Bossip

Zimmerman's family doctor THE DAY AFTER.....excuse me if I find his objectivity dubious at best.

Zimmerman's "bleeding head" pic that differs from the initial video that showed AT BEST a scrape..,...NOT a bleeding gash that needed stitches.

Witnesses that also saw Zimmerman acting and reacting NOT like he was attacked, who heard Trayvon screaming for help.

Zimmersman's own words....yeah right, he has no reason to lie, and dead men tell no tails.

Give me a fucking break, you David Duke ass kisser.

The funeral director is an Afro (which no doubt why the Martin family chose him). 19 out of 20 Afros are liberal degenerates, worthless at best. They make up whatever they want to believe. And, Trayvon defenders will continue to take the word of that Afro funeral director over:

Over the autopsy report.

The autopsy just show a struggle ensued....Zimmerman follows the man and gets out of his car AFTER being told the cops are on the way and there is NO NEED to continue to follow martin.

To date, there has been NO official report from EMT that treated Zimmerman at the scene that corroborate his tale of a broken nose and a severe gash on the back of his head that needed stitches....nor has there been a report from the local hospital emergency that does this.

The cops at the scene only corroborate that Zimmerman was in a scuffle that resulted in a fatal shooting...they DO NOT state that he was a bloody mess as his lawyers stated, and of which the video of that night does not as well George Zimmerman Jail Surveillance Night Of Trayvon Murder: No Nose Broken, Blood, Or Bruises [Video] | Bossip

Zimmerman's family doctor THE DAY AFTER.....excuse me if I find his objectivity dubious at best.

Zimmerman's "bleeding head" pic that differs from the initial video that showed AT BEST a scrape..,...NOT a bleeding gash that needed stitches.

Witnesses that also saw Zimmerman acting and reacting NOT like he was attacked, who heard Trayvon screaming for help.

Zimmersman's own words....yeah right, he has no reason to lie, and dead men tell no tails.

Sorry, asshole, but you're citing unreliable "sources", and babbling of lot of shit not in evidence at all.

Bottom line: this earth shattering news comes from the FAMILY doctor, and NOT from an official hospital report FROM THAT NIGHT that corroborates with the EMT report.

The video FROM THAT NIGHT DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS LATEST STATEMENT.

And the band played on.

That..and it seems that the police didn't even bother to check whether or not Zimmerman was using Alcohol or Drugs that night.

They didn't seem the least bit curious.

Who says they weren't curious? The law doesn't allow them to do drug tests based on "curiosity". There is no reason to believe that Zimmerman gave them any probable cause to suspect impairment from alcohol or drugs, nor is there any reason to believe that if he had, they would not have gotten a warrant and given him a drug test.

Newsflash for ya, sweetie....the local cops did a piss poor job regarding police procedure with how they handled Zimmerman

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Over the autopsy report.

Sorry, asshole, but you're citing unreliable "sources", and babbling of lot of shit not in evidence at all.

Your sheet wearing buddy didn't provide ONE document to support his racist tainted diatribe....yet a willfully ignorant little troll like YOU Cecilie, IGNORE my link and then bullhorn your way past my points.

AND WHERE IS THE REPORT TO THE AFFILIATED HOSPITAL FROM THE EMT'S WHO TREATED ZIMMERMAN?

Your full of it just like the klan clown you defend, sweet pea.

No one claimed Goldman attacked them, threatened to kill them, grabbed for their gun or was in the process of pounding their head into the ground either. Further there was no evidence Goldman did any of those things. There is however plenty of evidence in this case that Martin did all the above.

In General..one has the right to defend themselves against a person that would do them harm. Martin, given the ciricumstances, a strange man not in uniform, who is stalking him first in a vehicle..then on foot..had enough cause to believe that Zimmerman meant to do him harm. And Zimmerman created that situation.

Florida..it seems..has some strange ideas about the "Stand Your Ground" law as well.

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN

That..woman..killed no one.

And..she had every reason to believe that her husband..who later admitted to wanting to do her harm..was going to do her harm.

It's a very strange application of that law..to say the least.

One of the many reasons I no longer trust our cops or our justice system.

It's still a top flight justice system..and our LEOs are reasonably trustworthy.

But quality various state to state.

In General..one has the right to defend themselves against a person that would do them harm. Martin, given the ciricumstances, a strange man not in uniform, who is stalking him first in a vehicle..then on foot..had enough cause to believe that Zimmerman meant to do him harm. And Zimmerman created that situation.

Florida..it seems..has some strange ideas about the "Stand Your Ground" law as well.

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN

That..woman..killed no one.

And..she had every reason to believe that her husband..who later admitted to wanting to do her harm..was going to do her harm.

It's a very strange application of that law..to say the least.

One of the many reasons I no longer trust our cops or our justice system.

It's still a top flight justice system..and our LEOs are reasonably trustworthy.

But quality various state to state.

I think it's very necessary to keep a close eye on how law enforcement and the legal system are operating in your area, to keep them behaving reasonably well. But I don't see any reason to automatically distrust them, overall. (I say "overall" because I think there might be some places I'm less trusting than others.)

I take pain relievers when I need them, and sedatives. I do not drive when I take them, I do not take them unless I need them. Our government is so worried about pain relievers that you can no longer get them at the local clinics, you must go through a more expensive primary care physician some of whom will not see new clients at all. Due to that, pain relievers are at a premium and we have been robbed of our pain relievers, having to refill the prescription at our own cost because the insurance company doesn't accept "they were stolen" as an excuse. No, I didn't file a police report, they wouldn't have done anything anyway. I was surprised to find the doctor wasn't surprised that the pain killers were stolen out of our house and nothing else was missing. He said it was common and that the pharmacy that filled our prescriptions had been fined for tossing them (the paper prescriptions which are required for our painkillers, the doctors can't just call those in) without shredding them and people had picked them out of the trash to find addresses and where to get certain drugs. I do not think prescription drugs are a problem unless someone is taking them illegally, not if they are taking them AS PRESCRIBED!!!!

You'll find there are people with disabilities that ca become violent without their medications, would you advise them not to take them because YOU think they are a problem?

I would be more concerned about any illegal drugs involved rather than those that are prescribed.

Yeah.

Because there is an epidemic of prescription drug abuse in this nation.....

Sorry to break this too you, but "they were stolen" is a well known tactic of diversion and most doctors won't refill without a police report.

Though, I am not sure why they think a person who is willing to committ a felony to get their legal smack would mind lying to the cops.

I also hate to break it to you that if withdrawal prompts you to violence, you are addicted to narcotics.

Well, thankfully, I've been seeing the same doctor for more than 30 years, he was there when both my kids were born. And in all those years, our drugs were stolen ONCE. I still have my refill and it's been several months since I got it. I've had the same back problems since a bicycle accident at 16. I was even hospitalized for it back when my oldest was in first grade. Arthritis, muscle spasms and swollen discs fan be very painful. The reason I ended up in the hospital is because I didn't have the painkillers or the sedatives and they are what keeps me out of the hospital when my back acts up. We no longer leave our medication in the open.

The cops around here do diddly squat, unless you count hassling the homeless.

Unless you have proof someone is abusing their prescribed drugs, its despicable to slander them based on their medication.

I know people who are dependent on painkillers to function; one of my close friends is. That friend uses patches; still, if one must use painkillers, tranquilizers, or amphetamines to function, being on a "neighborhood watch" team, carrying loaded gun, isn't wise. I have read of no physical impairment that the killer was suffering from. His drug use is relevant, it may actually assist in his defense.

Can someone point out/circle the actual cut on his head?

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

I see no wound.

This picture looks faker than a 60s horror b-movie.

Here. Right under that red stuff. Can't miss it.
Oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY!!

Cons are steadfast in maintaining their position...

76-head_up_ass.jpg

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

His doctor must be in on it too! LOL!.
How can you breathe with your head all up in there?
That could explain your confusion.

Buried deep in this huff post article:

New witness accounts also emerged Thursday. A witness, whose name is redacted, told investigators he saw "a black male, wearing a dark colored hoodie," on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.

Like I said, the prosecutor Angela Corey is a manipulative hag who had no business charging Zimmerman with murder. This is a perversion of law.

Source: Trayvon Martin Case: Evidence Of Marijuana Found In Martin's Blood

Consider, for a second, that Martin had NOT been shot, and you happened upon the two of them standing there, Martin with a skinned knuckle and Zimmerman with a fractured nose, swollen lip, and bloody head. What would you think had happened?

I still haven't found the actual autopsy report posted on line, to know whether the report claims singular or plural knuckle injuries. Regardless, it's very possible to beat someone up without breaking the skin on the knuckles, just as it's possible (and happens every day) to kill someone without a weapon.

Forum List

Back