George Zimmerman's bloody head

In the end, it doesn't matter. An investigator recommended Zimmerman should be taken in, that the shooting was avoidable. Geroge Zimmerman has done more damage to peoples right to carry then any gun control group ever could. I

Dude, you are being so gullible.

Do you think it merely an accident that this story exploded into national news about a month after it happened?

No, the race baiting 'civil rights' community and the gun grabbing whores got together and decided they needed a PR campaign to roll back the 'stand your ground' laws that were becoming very popular. They chose to use this Zimmerman case as the show case for their PR campaign because it looked like a case of a white guy who hunted down and shot to death an innocent black kid. Well, they fucked up and this thing is blowing up in their face in almost every aspect of it.

Zimmerman defended his life, no more and no less. He did not break the law and was acting in his own defense and that of his community by watching a person who he did not recognise and who was wandering around in the rain in his neighborhood, a typical device used by criminals when scouting out targets. Using kids is increasingly popular as they do not get tried as adults if caught.

The gun grabbers and race baiters have largely failed with this little show trial, but it would appear that Lincoln was right, some people can be fooled all the time.

You dont know what you are talking about. After defending your self, you have to answer up to the act. Cops have to do it to. Cops from one end of the country to are in the same situation fatso was in everyday, yet they manage not to shoot anyone. Zimmerman is a prime example of who should not be allowed to carry. He is one of the retards who makes it hard for the rest of us. The race baiting does not help. I dont like that a bit, and it will get in the way of justice being served.

No agenda on your behalf, you just want the facts, right? :rolleyes:

No drug USE has been proven, dumbass

Actually, it's the dumbass cops who DIDN'T test Zimmerman for drugs or do a decent investigation. Had they done so, they would have found out the following;

According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients. – ABC News Exclusive

Funny how the Zimmerman zombies are all jerking off to the report that Martin had some THC in his system, but are either ignorant or indifferent to Zimmerman's condition at the time.

The responding officers must not have had sufficient probable cause to suspect Zimmerman was under the influence of any controlled substances.
They know what to look for.

Actually, they had to DO THEIR FREAKING JOB PROPERLY! They didn't, and that may well be a negative for the defense should this go to full trial. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Hell, I was DUI tested one night because my cold medicine made my pupils act like I was inebriated....when the deputy shined his light at me, my pupils didn't dilate with the light.

Which has NOTHING to do with a case involving a fatal shooting....totally different situations.

You DO realize that 'being prescribed' a drug and being 'under the influence' of a drug is 2 different things, right?!

Sure do, bunky....which is why Zimmerman should have been TESTED to see if he was under the influence of ANY drug.

Actually, it's the dumbass cops who DIDN'T test Zimmerman for drugs or do a decent investigation. Had they done so, they would have found out the following;

How about the dumbass shitheads who think the cops should have tested Zimmerman for drugs, when Zimmerman displayed no signs of being under the influence and when his story was completely consistent with the evidence and the witnesses?

Who says he didn't? And his story was NOT consistent with the evidence, as the chief detective concluded when filed an affidavit for an arrest. Bottom line: the local cops were incompetent in their reaction and initial investigation. Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Hey, taichiliberal, how would you like to get the biggest award in your life? What you do is remove the windshield from your car, and without a seatbelt, drive into a tree at high speed. You should fly through the open window and land safely. Record it. With any luck, you can win a Darwin Award for the stunt, and believe me, the world will be a better place. Even if you don't win the Darwin Award, you'll have the most impressive video and can sell it to the media for a lot of money.

Your last paragraph is just useless and absurd babbling....deal with ALL the facts of this case, and NOT your worthless supposition and conjecture.

Who says he didn't? And his story was NOT consistent with the evidence, as the chief detective concluded when filed an affidavit for an arrest. Bottom line: the local cops were incompetent in their reaction and initial investigation. Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Hey shithead, why would I care about the opinion of a f-ing J- on how the cops performed?

It's routine in self-defense cases for the police to defer to the Persecutor about filing charges. It doesn't mean the police think that Zimmerman should have been charged. Please provide a link to this Chief Detective saying that Zimmerman should have been charged in the first place. Otherwise, remind yourself of what an idiot you are.

Your last paragraph is just useless and absurd babbling....deal with ALL the facts of this case, and NOT your worthless supposition and conjecture.

I just thought winning a Darwin Award would be something you'd be good at.

According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients. – ABC News Exclusive

Funny how the Zimmerman zombies are all jerking off to the report that Martin had some THC in his system, but are either ignorant or indifferent to Zimmerman's condition at the time.

The responding officers must not have had sufficient probable cause to suspect Zimmerman was under the influence of any controlled substances.

Hell, I was DUI tested one night because my cold medicine made my pupils act like I was inebriated....when the deputy shined his light at me, my pupils didn't dilate with the light.

You DO realize that 'being prescribed' a drug and being 'under the influence' of a drug is 2 different things, right?!

He killed someone, that isn't probable cause? Operating a motor vehicle in Florida is consent to BAC/drug testing also.

In the end, it doesn't matter. An investigator recommended Zimmerman should be taken in, that the shooting was avoidable. Geroge Zimmerman has done more damage to peoples right to carry then any gun control group ever could. I

Do you think it merely an accident that this story exploded into national news about a month after it happened?

No, the race baiting 'civil rights' community and the gun grabbing whores got together and decided they needed a PR campaign to roll back the 'stand your ground' laws that were becoming very popular. They chose to use this Zimmerman case as the show case for their PR campaign because it looked like a case of a white guy who hunted down and shot to death an innocent black kid. Well, they fucked up and this thing is blowing up in their face in almost every aspect of it.

Zimmerman defended his life, no more and no less. He did not break the law and was acting in his own defense and that of his community by watching a person who he did not recognise and who was wandering around in the rain in his neighborhood, a typical device used by criminals when scouting out targets. Using kids is increasingly popular as they do not get tried as adults if caught.

The gun grabbers and race baiters have largely failed with this little show trial, but it would appear that Lincoln was right, some people can be fooled all the time.

You dont know what you are talking about. After defending your self, you have to answer up to the act. Cops have to do it to. Cops from one end of the country to are in the same situation fatso was in everyday, yet they manage not to shoot anyone. Zimmerman is a prime example of who should not be allowed to carry. He is one of the retards who makes it hard for the rest of us. The race baiting does not help. I dont like that a bit, and it will get in the way of justice being served.

Zimmerman DID answer when he was taken in for questioning in handcuffs.

The facts are obvious that he got sucker punched by a fucktartd who got shot for being such a dick.

Guess your just defending your own.

Buried deep in this huff post article:

Like I said, the prosecutor Angela Corey is a manipulative hag who had no business charging Zimmerman with murder. This is a perversion of law.

Source: Trayvon Martin Case: Evidence Of Marijuana Found In Martin's Blood

I just put up a new thread with more data coming out with cops and witnesses supporting Zimmerman's story.

Cripes, this is all political bullshit.

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

I love how CNN jumped up and posted a story about how "this was all ultimately avoidable. If Zimmerman had just stayed in his car . . ." Yeah, well, if Martin had just gone inside his father's fiancee's townhouse after he ran away, instead of coming back. Why is the liberal solution always, "Live in fear of thugs instead of standing up to them? Don't defend yourself, don't care about your neighbors or your neighborhood, just huddle terrified inside your houses"?

A scratch on his nose, some scratches on his head. This does not look like someone whose head was "pounded on concrete".

I just put up a new thread with more data coming out with cops and witnesses supporting Zimmerman's story.

I love how CNN jumped up and posted a story about how "this was all ultimately avoidable. If Zimmerman had just stayed in his car . . ." Yeah, well, if Martin had just gone inside his father's fiancee's townhouse after he ran away, instead of coming back. Why is the liberal solution always, "Live in fear of thugs instead of standing up to them? Don't defend yourself, don't care about your neighbors or your neighborhood, just huddle terrified inside your houses"?

A scratch on his nose, some scratches on his head. This does not look like someone whose head was "pounded on concrete".

If his head wasn't pounded, how did his head get cut?

His wounds are consistent with blows to the head on account of their location on the convex of the skull area. Bruising does not show up immediately. That picture shows a grisly occurrence.

Bush II :eusa_whistle:

Liberals seem to think the cops are allowed to do drug tests on people they bring in for questioning "just because", or that it's a standard part of the questioning procedure, or something.

Of course, if that were true, THEN the liberals would be screeching about the violation of the "privacy rights" of all those poor, abused criminals out there.

He killed someone, that isn't probable cause? Operating a motor vehicle in Florida is consent to BAC/drug testing also.

No, Mensa Girl, it's not, and I'm so very sure that your warm, fuzzy little liberal self would just LOVE to live in a country where "you're suspected of a crime, so that's probable cause to drug test you" was legal police procedure. You'd be screaming your little guts out with outrage.

You dumbass, glandular-thinking leftists always want the law tilted as much as possible to favor the accused . . . until the accused is someone you want to crucify to suit your liberal worldview. Hypocritical twit.

By the way, no, simply driving a car does not automatically make it okay for you to be drug tested. The cop has to have a reason to stop you AND some reason to believe that you're under the influence (like failing a field sobriety test, although often the reason you're stopped IS the reason to believe you're under the influence, ie. swerving all over the road).

I thought it was PT Barnum who said that.

In the end, cops always want to take people in because they think it is part of their job. All shootings are avoidable. for instance, if Martin hadn't gone out for Skittles that night he would never have been shot. That is why the whole issue of avoidable or not avoidable is legally irrelevant, and only legal neophytes mention it in the first place..Believe it or not, people would still have a right to carry even if everyone in the country carried a gun and randomly shot people on the street for no reason at all. Rights don't go away simply because you don't like them.

Last edited:

A "scratch on his nose"? What color is the sky on Planet DumbBroad, anyway? If you bothered to think with something other than your ovaries for five seconds, you would know that that "scratch on his nose" was a closed fracture, you embarrassment to humanity.

And what the fuck do YOU know about what having your head "pounded on the concrete" - whoever the fuck THAT'S supposed to be a quote of - looks like? When did YOU become a medical expert, or even capable of applying a Bandaid right-side-out, for that matter?

Why don't you take your oh-so-knowledgeable, "I just FEEL this is the way it is" self down to Florida and tell all those paramedics and doctors and other professionals how wrong they are about Zimmerman's injuries, because YOUR omniscient glands told you that he was barely hurt, and just lying about it? Not only would it be amusing when they laugh your fluffbrained ass out the door, but it would save all of us from having to read your ignorant posts for a few days.

Liberals seem to think the cops are allowed to do drug tests on people they bring in for questioning "just because", or that it's a standard part of the questioning procedure, or something.

Not only do Liberals think police should be allowed to drug test people as a standard part of questioning, they think police should be required to.

Of course, if that were true, THEN the liberals would be screeching about the violation of the "privacy rights" of all those poor, abused criminals out there.

Indeed.

Liberals are shitheads.

Recoil when he shot the victim, perhaps. He was checked by EMTs at the scene. No significant injuries.

Forum List

Back