George Zimmerman's bloody head

A scratch on his nose, some scratches on his head. This does not look like someone whose head was "pounded on concrete".

If his head wasn't pounded, how did his head get cut?

Recoil when he shot the victim, perhaps. He was checked by EMTs at the scene. No significant injuries.

Peach, I swear you are just making up scenarios to fit your agenda on the fly.
Usually, the most logical explanation is one of fact.
You're better than this, Peach.

A scratch on his nose, some scratches on his head. This does not look like someone whose head was "pounded on concrete".

Recoil when he shot the victim, perhaps. He was checked by EMTs at the scene. No significant injuries.

Wrong, cow. Not that I expect you to bother to actually read any of the evidence that's been released, probably because dumb broads like you can't read.

Yeah, Zimmerman was so whacked out of his mind on prescription drugs that he hit himself in the face so hard with the gun when he fired it at Martin that he fell backwards and hit his head on the sidewalk. Peach wtf are you on?

Question.

Why does Zimmerman have a wound so high on his head, supposedly caused by his head being bashed on the flat ground? He has an injury in the red area, but in all likely hood having your head bashed into the ground while on your back will cause damage in the green area... unless his head was tilted back for some unusual reason. He'd have to be looking at somebody behind him while lying on the ground, all while being bashed at the same time.

K56kd.png

And that chunk of flesh missing from his head... what caused that? Surely it wasn't the flat concrete? Maybe it was rough and gravely asphalt? That seems pretty likely... but if his head was being bashed, there would be far more lacerations than those visible.

And what about the concussion? Why did he have no concussion?

I'm sorry, but if I was bashing your head against the ground, you would be concussed. This isn't the fucking movies, where the human body can withstand such punishment without serious internal consequences.

Last edited:

Yeah, Zimmerman was so whacked out of his mind on prescription drugs that he hit himself in the face so hard with the gun when he fired it at Martin that he fell backwards and hit his head on the sidewalk. Peach wtf are you on?

Estrogen.

Question.

Why does Zimmerman have a wound so high on his head, supposedly caused by his head being bashed on the flat ground? He has an injury in the red area, but in all likely hood having your head bashed into the ground while on your back will cause damage in the green area... unless his head was tilted back for some unusual reason. He'd have to be looking at somebody behind him while lying on the ground, all while being bashed at the same time.

K56kd.png

And that chunk of flesh missing from his head... what caused that? Surely it wasn't the flat concrete? Maybe it was rough and gravely asphalt? That seems pretty likely... but if his head was being bashed, there would be far more lacerations than those visible.

I'm sorry, but if I was bashing your head against the ground, you would be concussed. This isn't the fucking movies, where the human body can withstand such punishment without serious internal consequences.

How do you know he didn't have a concussion?

Question.

K56kd.png

Yes, people NEVER get hit in the head without sustaining a concussion. :cuckoo:

Shut the fuck up, you medical moron.

When my older brother was three, he fell down and hit his head on a big rock. Tore a huge gash in his head that required stitches and bled like a sonofabitch. My mom thought at first that he'd broken his skull. Forty years later, he's still got a huge, jagged scar. He didn't get a concussion, though. (I maintain that it's because his head is made of solid rock, but that's probably not true.)

A concussion is a traumatic brain injury, and it does NOT always occur whenever someone is struck in the head, even if they are struck hard. Maybe Zimmerman just has an especially tough skull. Head injuries are tricky things.

Question.

K56kd.png

Because it wasn't listed among the diagnosed injuries in either the report from the fire department or the doctor he saw the next day.

Question.

K56kd.png

If he had a fucking concussion, it would be in his three page medical report. It was not.

Question.

K56kd.png

Because it wasn't listed among the diagnosed injuries in either the report from the fire department or the doctor he saw the next day.

All that proves is the doctor the next day didn't see any evidence of a concussion, it doesn't mean he didn't have one.

Question.

K56kd.png

If he had a fucking concussion, it would be in his three page medical report. It was not.

Last week you were arguing that he didn't have a broken nose because it didn't show up in the pictures. How did that work out again?

Question.

K56kd.png

Yes, people NEVER get hit in the head without sustaining a concussion. :cuckoo:

Shut the fuck up, you medical moron.

When my older brother was three, he fell down and hit his head on a big rock. Tore a huge gash in his head that required stitches and bled like a sonofabitch. My mom thought at first that he'd broken his skull. Forty years later, he's still got a huge, jagged scar. He didn't get a concussion, though. (I maintain that it's because his head is made of solid rock, but that's probably not true.)

A concussion is a traumatic brain injury, and it does NOT always occur whenever someone is struck in the head, even if they are struck hard. Maybe Zimmerman just has an especially tough skull. Head injuries are tricky things.

It doesn't take much to make the scalp bleed like crazy. It's loaded with more blood than the rest of your skin. And your brother hit his head on a rock. Possible concussion scenario, possibly not. He wasn't getting his head supposedly pounded brutally into the pavement like you fools are claiming.

Judging by the curvature of Zimmerman's head, why is that one wound so high up on his head? That's not where his head would strike if he was flat on his back with his head against the ground.

Question.

K56kd.png

You are assuming normal position of a head hitting the ground..... Generally when someone is bashing your head into the ground... you are not the one in control of your head. The one doing the bashing is the one positioning the head... ie... head tilted in strange positions.

Does every football player get a concussion when hit? No... they don't.

Question.

K56kd.png

Lol, you sound like an Old Earth Creationist, lololol, only more stubborn.

No offense to any OEC's out there.

Forum List

Back