George Zimmerman's bloody head

trayvonflowchart.jpg

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

I don't need a chart.

Yours left important factors out.

Apparently by design.

Ergo, your chart is of zero value.

But we all know that, already.

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

The flowchart has a serious flaw, it assumes Martin is actually innocent.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a flaw?

Is there any proof Zimmerman punched or assaulted Martin? There seems to be physical evidence and eyewitness testimony that Martin punched Zimmerman. I keep hearing people say Zimmerman confronted Martin but I'm not sure what that means?

Is there any proof Zimmerman punched or assaulted Martin? There seems to be physical evidence and eyewitness testimony that Martin punched Zimmerman. I keep hearing people say Zimmerman confronted Martin but I'm not sure what that means?

There's no way of knowing what happened, but given that Zimmerman had a broken nose, I'd say Trayvon definitely threw at least one good punch.

If he'd gotten in more than one, I think he (Martin) would have had more than an abrasion below a knuckle.

There's no way of knowing what happened, but given that Zimmerman had a broken nose, I'd say Trayvon definitely threw at least one good punch.

If he'd gotten in more than one, I think he (Martin) would have had more than an abrasion below a knuckle.[/QUOTE]

It looks like Zimmerman's injuries took more than one good punch. There's at least one witness who saw a black man in a dark shirt punching "MMA style" while on top of a white or hispanic man. The punch to the nose might not have left any abrasions on Martin because the nose is a mostly soft part of the face.

Without any evidence of Zimmerman assaulting Martin I don't see how this is a murder charge? Maybe it's a manslaughter charge but it looks more like regular self defense... not even the stand your ground type.

The flowchart has a serious flaw, it assumes Martin is actually innocent.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a flaw?

But it's "ok" to PRESUME that Zimmerman is guilty? Because the "flowchart" pretty much does that, too.

Dude.
Zimmerman followed Martin, then Martin began running away so Zimmerman ran after him(Martin was talking with a chick while this happened so thats why we know this). The end result was Zimmerman with some blood on his head and Martin dead.
Is it self defense if I see someone walking on the sidewalk begin following them then chase them down get in a struggle and then blow their heart out?

^ Idiotic and mostly baseless speculation.

starjizz is dumber than usual these days.

Wait so according to you someone being on the phone and hearing all this happen is speculation...
Do you know what speculation is?
Speculation would be if I said that the above scenario happened with out knowing it, but since we have a phone call and a girl who HEARD it happen we know it happened.
Notice how ally ou said wasw "you stupid" its good bets that the stupid person is the person who can only call people stupid but can't actually say sometihng intellgent or add to the discussion

Last edited:

Oh you fucking idiots crack me up. Always with the hyperbolic shit about Zimmerman getting his head brutally pounded into the concrete... and yet claiming it's not surprising he doesn't have a concussion and didn't require any medical attention at all... not even a bandaid or stitches for his wounds.

Where is Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or fingernails, if martin was pounding his head into the ground? Surely there'd be something.

Last edited:
Dude.
Zimmerman followed Martin, then Martin began running away so Zimmerman ran after him(Martin was talking with a chick while this happened so thats why we know this). The end result was Zimmerman with some blood on his head and Martin dead.
Is it self defense if I see someone walking on the sidewalk begin following them then chase them down get in a struggle and then blow their heart out?

Dude.

Unless you were there, no one is interested in hearing you tell us "this happened, and then that happened". The "chick" Martin was talking to has nothing but her own word for what was said, and YOU have nothing but your diseased imagination and an agenda of what you want to believe to help you decide which testimony to believe, and which to totally ignore the existence of.

Your hypothetical question deserves no answer, because it requires someone to be stupid enough to accept your drivel as fact. Oh, and because it comes from you.

Um can you not read? We have a phone call with a girl who heard all this happen. So no I was not there but someone else was and what I posted is her story.
But go on bealviing that girl who was on the phone with the kid who died while he was killed is full of shit but a racist with a gun who chased down some black kid who had candy and a soda and killed him is telling the truth

Oh you fucking idiots crack me up. Always with the hyperbolic shit about Zimmerman getting his head brutally pounded into the concrete... and yet claiming it's not surprising he doesn't have a concussion and didn't require any medical attention at all... not even a bandaid or stitches for his wounds.

Where is Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or fingernails, if martin was pounding his head into the ground? Surely there'd be something.

Zimmermann's injuries look a lot more serious than Trayvon's, except for the bullet wound.
Sounds like self-defense. I guess Trayvon should have run home, instead of confronting Zimmermann.

Dont you get it. If you chase some random person down with some blood on your head and you end up killing him that it is automatically self defense because you know blood on head

Zimmermann's injuries look a lot more serious than Trayvon's, except for the bullet wound.
Sounds like self-defense. I guess Trayvon should have run home, instead of confronting Zimmermann.
Plz show us a picture of Trayvon so we can compare FOR OURSELFS
the extent of his injuries, considering you've made an opinion you must
have a picture unless you're just making shit up.

Dude.

Dude.

Unless you were there, no one is interested in hearing you tell us "this happened, and then that happened". The "chick" Martin was talking to has nothing but her own word for what was said, and YOU have nothing but your diseased imagination and an agenda of what you want to believe to help you decide which testimony to believe, and which to totally ignore the existence of.

Your hypothetical question deserves no answer, because it requires someone to be stupid enough to accept your drivel as fact. Oh, and because it comes from you.

Um can you not read? We have a phone call with a girl who heard all this happen. So no I was not there but someone else was and what I posted is her story.
But go on bealviing that girl who was on the phone with the kid who died while he was killed is full of shit but a racist with a gun who chased down some black kid who had candy and a soda and killed him is telling the truth

But go on bealviing that girl who was on the phone with the kid who died while he was killed is full of shit

Unless it was a videophone, she didn't see what happened. She may very well be full of shit.

but a racist with a gun who chased down some black kid who had candy and a soda and killed him is telling the truth

Racist? How do you figure?

the extent of his injuries

Didn't you read the autopsy report?
Are you able to read? LOL!

the extent of his injuries

Didn't you read the autopsy report?
Are you able to read? LOL!

Starjizz am verry literrate!

But, he beddar with pixchures!

Dude.

Actually, self defense would be anyone who sees you on the street blowing your head off. In fact, that would increase the average IQ of the planet by 10 points and probably get the person who does it a Nobel Peace Prize.

Stupid. And negged. But now I see why you unquestionably champion Zimmerman. Because you want to kill someone without consequence.

Forum List

Back