George Zimmerman's bloody head

From what evidence is now available it appears that Martin was the aggressor and physically assaulted the smaller man. Zimmerman's first choice in defending himself was not deadly force. He hollered for help as his head was being slammed into the concrete sidewalk, which is of course a deadly weapon. When help did not arrive before he became fearful for his life he did what anyone fortunate to have a gun within reach at such a moment would do and fired on his attacker. That is what the evidence at this point seems to support, we all will not know until more of the evidence becomes available.
What evidence is that? The conflicting witness accounts? Oh, right, you only believe the witnesses that agree with you and not the ones that don't.

There are a couple people who were there and said that they saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and that Martin was pounding Zimmerman's head into the concrete as he yelled for help. That is a powerful statement and should be enough to exonerate Zimmerman. I haven't seen any other eye witness testimony that disputes that fact.

Yes if someone was stalking me and running after me and caught up and he had a gun
Id try to beat the shit out of him ass well.
The problem here is that you think if someone randomly starts fighting another person it means that
if they kill the person they are fighting after they start losing it is self defense.

Dont you get it. If you chase some random person down with some blood on your head and you end up killing him that it is automatically self defense because you know blood on head

So the 5'6" older, overweight Zimmerman chased down the 6'2" younger, more athletic, underweight Trayvon, and then beat his Trayvon's fists with his face?
According to the autopsy Trayson was 5'11 150lbs
And furthermore according to the police Zimmerman is 5'8
So clearly you have the wrong facts and when you have
the wrong facts you make the wrong conclusions.
Also you are speculation you are telling us
"Nope its impossible for some one 3inches taller to be out run
by someone 3 inches shorter that is just impossible it NEVER happens NEVER EVER "
While I am stating what happened according to a phone call and a girl who happened to hear it as it happened.
Are you seriously going to play politics with a dead kids life, his mourning family, and a potential murderer, are you really that fucking pathetic?

The [police] report listed Trayvon at 6 foot and 160 pounds, though his family said he was actually 6-foot-3 and weighed at most 150 pounds.
-- Nation & World | At heart of Trayvon Martin death, a one-minute mystery | Seattle Times Newspaper

The pdf of the autopsy report says 71 inches (i.e., 5' 11") and 158 pounds. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2

Try to be factually accurate, stupid, when you are attempting to chastise others for not being as accurate as you demand. :lol:

He was punching a man's face

Was he? And if he was, why? I'd punch your face if you were stalking me and it turned out you were armed and intent on shooting me.

If someone is stalking you with a gun, you get out of there, your fist is no match for a gun.

Yes I try to get out of there which is what Trayson tried to do according to the phone call
but clearly it didnt work out that way.
Furthermore you dont go around chasing "people who look like they are dooing crime" (IE walking/being black)
with a gun and confront them and then when you get in a fight kill them.
Seriosuly if you're walking and some one si chasing you and they catch up to you and the end result is you're dead are you seriously telling me its self defense? Like seriously a stalker kills the preson he is stalking and it is self defense. Jesus this is news to me.

Dont you get it. If you chase some random person down with some blood on your head and you end up killing him that it is automatically self defense because you know blood on head

So the 5'6" older, overweight Zimmerman chased down the 6'2" younger, more athletic, underweight Trayvon, and then beat his Trayvon's fists with his face?
According to the autopsy Trayson was 5'11 150lbs
And furthermore according to the police Zimmerman is 5'8
So clearly you have the wrong facts and when you have
the wrong facts you make the wrong conclusions.
Also you are speculation you are telling us
"Nope its impossible for some one 3inches taller to be out run
by someone 3 inches shorter that is just impossible it NEVER happens NEVER EVER "
While I am stating what happened according to a phone call and a girl who happened to hear it as it happened.
Are you seriously going to play politics with a dead kids life, his mourning family, and a potential murderer, are you really that fucking pathetic?

You're the first ass-clown I've heard say that word in here.

trayvonflowchart.jpg

Your flow chart forgets "Trayvon runs away. Does he come back to confront the guy? No = Trayvon lives."

He wasn't doing anything wrong, so yeah, he was innocent.

Martin was attacking Zimmerman and trying to cause great bodily harm. That is wrong, wrong enough in this instance to get him killed for good reason.

No according to the phone call and girl who heard the situation as it happened
Martin was being chased by Zimmerman.
Basically you are just making shit up based on no facts.
Why is it that you will make shit up when someone is dead, with
a mourning family and a potential murder? Are you that deranged?

Following =/= Chasing or Running

:eusa_shhh:

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

In other words, "Sorry, but I am incapable of considering anything that might lead to Zimmerman being anything but guilty. Please take your fairmindedness elsewhere, because it does not compute with me."

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

The flowchart has a serious flaw, it assumes Martin is actually innocent.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a flaw?

"Innocent and can never be proven guilty" is.

So is "Guilty and can never be proven innocent", which is how you view Zimmerman.

Dude.
Zimmerman followed Martin, then Martin began running away so Zimmerman ran after him(Martin was talking with a chick while this happened so thats why we know this). The end result was Zimmerman with some blood on his head and Martin dead.
Is it self defense if I see someone walking on the sidewalk begin following them then chase them down get in a struggle and then blow their heart out?

^ Idiotic and mostly baseless speculation.

starjizz is dumber than usual these days.

Wait so according to you someone being on the phone and hearing all this happen is speculation...
Do you know what speculation is?
Speculation would be if I said that the above scenario happened with out knowing it, but since we have a phone call and a girl who HEARD it happen we know it happened.
Notice how ally ou said wasw "you stupid" its good bets that the stupid person is the person who can only call people stupid but can't actually say sometihng intellgent or add to the discussion

No, jizzwad, someone being on the phone and SAYING she heard all this, with no way to prove it either way, and you accepting it as gospel truth, is speculation.

And the good bet is that the stupid person is the one who's so incoherent, he can't even post a sensible return insult. Way to prove to everyone that you're not stupid, Einstein.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a flaw?

Your chart is arguing that Zimmerman is guilty. Since you seem to think that people are innocent until proven guilty you must have serious problems with the chart you posted. My problem with it is that it assumes that Martin did not do anything but walk home from the store. If that was true there would not have been a confrontation.

Let me illustrate.

You are walking home from the store and you see someone following you. does this frighten you?

No: You live.

Yes:
Do you call the police?

Yes: You live.

No:
Do you run back to your father's girlfriend's apartment?

Yes: You live.

No:
You see him walking away from you. Do you confront him?

Yes:
Do you beat the crap out of him?

Yes:
Does he have a gun?

Yes: You die.

This flow chart is just as valid as yours, which is not at all. Flow charts only work if they accurately track all the options. Limited decision points and simple yes/no answers don't work in the real world, which is why they are only applied in computer programming.

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Oh you fucking idiots crack me up. Always with the hyperbolic shit about Zimmerman getting his head brutally pounded into the concrete... and yet claiming it's not surprising he doesn't have a concussion and didn't require any medical attention at all... not even a bandaid or stitches for his wounds.

Where is Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or fingernails, if martin was pounding his head into the ground? Surely there'd be something.

You sound like ELIZA.

Eliza, Computer Therapist

Dude.
Zimmerman followed Martin, then Martin began running away so Zimmerman ran after him(Martin was talking with a chick while this happened so thats why we know this). The end result was Zimmerman with some blood on his head and Martin dead.
Is it self defense if I see someone walking on the sidewalk begin following them then chase them down get in a struggle and then blow their heart out?

Actually, self defense would be anyone who sees you on the street blowing your head off. In fact, that would increase the average IQ of the planet by 10 points and probably get the person who does it a Nobel Peace Prize.

Stupid. And negged. But now I see why you unquestionably champion Zimmerman. Because you want to kill someone without consequence.

Insulting a chatbot is not defending Zimmerman. But I do thank you for the neg rep, coming from you it is a massive compliment.

Neither was Zimmerman, does that make him innocent too?

Dude.

Dude.

Unless you were there, no one is interested in hearing you tell us "this happened, and then that happened". The "chick" Martin was talking to has nothing but her own word for what was said, and YOU have nothing but your diseased imagination and an agenda of what you want to believe to help you decide which testimony to believe, and which to totally ignore the existence of.

Your hypothetical question deserves no answer, because it requires someone to be stupid enough to accept your drivel as fact. Oh, and because it comes from you.

Um can you not read? We have a phone call with a girl who heard all this happen. So no I was not there but someone else was and what I posted is her story.
But go on bealviing that girl who was on the phone with the kid who died while he was killed is full of shit but a racist with a gun who chased down some black kid who had candy and a soda and killed him is telling the truth

Um. YOU obviously CAN'T read. Go back, find the bolded words, and get someone to tell you what they mean, shitstain.

But go on believing that all of the evidence is wrong, EXCEPT what supports what you want to believe. Go on believing that you KNOW Zimmerman is a racist . . . with no evidence to support it. Go on believing Zimmerman "chased him down" . . . with no evidence to support it. Go on believing that every piece of evidence that contradicts what you want to believe is crap, but that "chick's" hearsay is gospel goddamn truth.

I won't even bother to ask you where the proof is of the content of that conversation, because asking for proof is something I do with REAL posters, and you're just a pathetic little dribble of comedy relief for everyone to mock. You might as well put on a jester costume and hit yourself in the face with pies.

Oh you fucking idiots crack me up. Always with the hyperbolic shit about Zimmerman getting his head brutally pounded into the concrete... and yet claiming it's not surprising he doesn't have a concussion and didn't require any medical attention at all... not even a bandaid or stitches for his wounds.

Where is Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or fingernails, if martin was pounding his head into the ground? Surely there'd be something.

Zimmermann's injuries look a lot more serious than Trayvon's, except for the bullet wound.
Sounds like self-defense. I guess Trayvon should have run home, instead of confronting Zimmermann.
Plz show us a picture of Trayvon so we can compare FOR OURSELFS
the extent of his injuries, considering you've made an opinion you must
have a picture unless you're just making shit up.

Yeah, I'm sure he had ALL KINDS of terrible injuries that the autopsy report just didn't bother to mention. I'll bet the pictures of him would show us LOTS of stuff the coroner just left out.

Fucking moron.

The responding officers must not have had sufficient probable cause to suspect Zimmerman was under the influence of any controlled substances.
They know what to look for.

Actually, they had to DO THEIR FREAKING JOB PROPERLY! They didn't, and that may well be a negative for the defense should this go to full trial. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Hell, I was DUI tested one night because my cold medicine made my pupils act like I was inebriated....when the deputy shined his light at me, my pupils didn't dilate with the light.

Which has NOTHING to do with a case involving a fatal shooting....totally different situations.

You DO realize that 'being prescribed' a drug and being 'under the influence' of a drug is 2 different things, right?!

Sure do, bunky....which is why Zimmerman should have been TESTED to see if he was under the influence of ANY drug.

Totally different?
How?
Police officers have no skill-set available to them to identify when some one may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol?

Without probable cause, wouldn't that be illegal search and seizure?

Yes, it would, but liberals are suddenly very much in favor of the police violating people's rights . . . so long as it's just the people that liberals have decided don't deserve any rights.

Oh, wait, that's not sudden. Liberals have ALWAYS been in favor of violating the rights of people they don't like.

Up until he started beating on Zimmermann, he probably wasn't doing anything wrong.

That's the sad thing. Neither one of them was doing anything wrong, up until the point that someone decided to get needlessly aggressive. And despite the liberal Miss Cleos in the audience who want to make definitive statements about that night, we'll probably never know for certain which one of them it was. All we'll ever know is the inference drawn on the available evidence by the jury.

Dude.

^ Idiotic and mostly baseless speculation.

starjizz is dumber than usual these days.

Wait so according to you someone being on the phone and hearing all this happen is speculation...
Do you know what speculation is?
Speculation would be if I said that the above scenario happened with out knowing it, but since we have a phone call and a girl who HEARD it happen we know it happened.
Notice how ally ou said wasw "you stupid" its good bets that the stupid person is the person who can only call people stupid but can't actually say sometihng intellgent or add to the discussion

YOU, poor dope, have not the first fucking clue about precisely WHAT the girl heard. YOU seek to interpret what she THINKS she heard (maybe) based on however she manages to articulate it.

You jump to preconceived conclusions and imagine yourself clever. Erroneously.

Forum List

Back