George Zimmerman's bloody head

He was punching a man's face

Was he? And if he was, why? I'd punch your face if you were stalking me and it turned out you were armed and intent on shooting me.

So you would physically attack somebody for asking you questions while you walked through their neighborhood. That sure seems unreasonable to me.

I'm pretty sure they call that "felony assault", which indicates to me that it's a not-good thing to do.

trayvonflowchart.jpg

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Oh you fucking idiots crack me up. Always with the hyperbolic shit about Zimmerman getting his head brutally pounded into the concrete... and yet claiming it's not surprising he doesn't have a concussion and didn't require any medical attention at all... not even a bandaid or stitches for his wounds.

Where is Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or fingernails, if martin was pounding his head into the ground? Surely there'd be something.

Cowpaddy:

You don't know whether or not Zimmerman had a concussion. And getting a concussion is not a prerequisite to believing that the guy doing such things to you (if that is what happened) is in the process of killing you or getting to the point where your life or health are at grave risk.

And no. There is no requirement, either, that Martin would have any dug his fingers into Zimmerman sufficiently to dig up any skin cells. There is ZERO factual basis for your silly contention that IF Martin had banged Zimmerman's head onto the sidewalk Zimmerman's DNA WOULD be found on Martin's fingers, either.

In short, to nobody's great surprise, you are merely spouting off without the first hint on the subject matter.

You may not appreciate it, but others see it. YOU are engaging in pure speculation.

You are indeed the idiot.

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

The flowchart has a serious flaw, it assumes Martin is actually innocent.
He wasn't doing anything wrong, so yeah, he was innocent.

You have NO idea what he was or wasn't doing. If he attacked Zimmerman for the "offense" of being followed by Zimmerman, he WAS doing something wrong, for example.

Sure do, bunky....which is why Zimmerman should have been TESTED to see if he was under the influence of ANY drug.

Totally different?
How?
Police officers have no skill-set available to them to identify when some one may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol?

Without probable cause, wouldn't that be illegal search and seizure?

Yes, it would, but liberals are suddenly very much in favor of the police violating people's rights . . . so long as it's just the people that liberals have decided don't deserve any rights.

Oh, wait, that's not sudden. Liberals have ALWAYS been in favor of violating the rights of people they don't like.

I wonder if Tachi was against drug testing welfare recipients.

The flowchart has a serious flaw, it assumes Martin is actually innocent.

You have NO idea what he was or wasn't doing. If he attacked Zimmerman for the "offense" of being followed by Zimmerman, he WAS doing something wrong, for example.

Actually Trayson was on the phone so we know what he was doing, he was walking and saw some one following him so he walked faster then the guy kept following him so he began to run then the phone drops and the end result is Trayson dead.
If your being stalked and you try to get away and you can't what do you do and when you do it what is it?

Martin was attacking Zimmerman and trying to cause great bodily harm. That is wrong, wrong enough in this instance to get him killed for good reason.

No according to the phone call and girl who heard the situation as it happened
Martin was being chased by Zimmerman.
Basically you are just making shit up based on no facts.
Why is it that you will make shit up when someone is dead, with
a mourning family and a potential murder? Are you that deranged?

Following =/= Chasing or Running

:eusa_shhh:

Oh I see so following and then running after someone is not chasing or running... Get a clue

^ Idiotic and mostly baseless speculation.

starjizz is dumber than usual these days.

Wait so according to you someone being on the phone and hearing all this happen is speculation...
Do you know what speculation is?
Speculation would be if I said that the above scenario happened with out knowing it, but since we have a phone call and a girl who HEARD it happen we know it happened.
Notice how ally ou said wasw "you stupid" its good bets that the stupid person is the person who can only call people stupid but can't actually say sometihng intellgent or add to the discussion

No, jizzwad, someone being on the phone and SAYING she heard all this, with no way to prove it either way, and you accepting it as gospel truth, is speculation.

And the good bet is that the stupid person is the one who's so incoherent, he can't even post a sensible return insult. Way to prove to everyone that you're not stupid, Einstein.

I see so there is nothing to back Zimmerman being attack but theirs a phone call from Trayson and a Phone call from Zimmerman that show he was not attacked so according to you it means he was attacked. Jesus how many logical jumps are you going to make?

Oh I see so following and then running after someone is not chasing or running... Get a clue

Where has it been stated Zimmerman ran after Martin?

There really is no evidence, much less "proof," that Zimmerman "ran."

But, let's not quibble.

Let's pretend that the proof is there.

Ok.

So, in following a guy he found suspicious who was getting away -- after the neighborhood watch guy had called the police about him -- Zimmerman chose to "run."

And?

In your twisted little mind, does this justify Martin turning around on Zimmerman and attacking him (if Zimmerman didn't touch Martin first)?

I'm pretty sure you aren't going to try to claim that there's ANY evidence that Zimmerman touched Martin before Martin struck Zimmerman. Are you?

Did you realize that being followed (even by a guy who is "running") is NOT a crime and does not constitute an "attack?"

Neither was Zimmerman, does that make him innocent too?

So following someone and then running after them with a gun after being told by the cops and the end result is a dead person isn't wrong. Seriously? Seriously?

If I am running behind you (for some unimaginable reason) and I have a gun securely tucked into its holster and out of your view, then the fact tht I have a gun at all means ZERO to you at that moment.

Now, please. Don't pretend that you have ANY evidence that the gun was out. Because you don't.

Dude.

Unless you were there, no one is interested in hearing you tell us "this happened, and then that happened". The "chick" Martin was talking to has nothing but her own word for what was said, and YOU have nothing but your diseased imagination and an agenda of what you want to believe to help you decide which testimony to believe, and which to totally ignore the existence of.

Your hypothetical question deserves no answer, because it requires someone to be stupid enough to accept your drivel as fact. Oh, and because it comes from you.

Um can you not read? We have a phone call with a girl who heard all this happen. So no I was not there but someone else was and what I posted is her story.
But go on bealviing that girl who was on the phone with the kid who died while he was killed is full of shit but a racist with a gun who chased down some black kid who had candy and a soda and killed him is telling the truth

Um. YOU obviously CAN'T read. Go back, find the bolded words, and get someone to tell you what they mean, shitstain.

But go on believing that all of the evidence is wrong, EXCEPT what supports what you want to believe. Go on believing that you KNOW Zimmerman is a racist . . . with no evidence to support it. Go on believing Zimmerman "chased him down" . . . with no evidence to support it. Go on believing that every piece of evidence that contradicts what you want to believe is crap, but that "chick's" hearsay is gospel goddamn truth.

I won't even bother to ask you where the proof is of the content of that conversation, because asking for proof is something I do with REAL posters, and you're just a pathetic little dribble of comedy relief for everyone to mock. You might as well put on a jester costume and hit yourself in the face with pies.

Except there is no evidence that shows Zimmerman is innocent. Its hard to believe in something that isnt' really unless of course you're Cecilie.
I'm pretty sure that being on a phone and hearing the whole thing happen as it occurred isn't hearsay but then again I know what hearsay means.

Neither was Zimmerman, does that make him innocent too?

So following someone and then running after them with a gun after being told by the cops and the end result is a dead person isn't wrong. Seriously? Seriously?

If I am running behind you (for some unimaginable reason) and I have a gun securely tucked into its holster and out of your view, then the fact tht I have a gun at all means ZERO to you at that moment.

Now, please. Don't pretend that you have ANY evidence that the gun was out. Because you don't.

I see so you think jogging is the same as purposelessly following someone and then running after them. Zimmerman wasn't some random runner he was someone who followed another person for a while and then ran after them when they began running away. When you have to make shit up about what happened its apparent you're full of shit.

But, let's not quibble.

Ok.

So, in following a guy he found suspicious who was getting away -- after the neighborhood watch guy had called the police about him -- Zimmerman chose to "run."

And?

In your twisted little mind, does this justify Martin turning around on Zimmerman and attacking him (if Zimmerman didn't touch Martin first)?

I'm pretty sure you aren't going to try to claim that there's ANY evidence that Zimmerman touched Martin before Martin struck Zimmerman. Are you?

Did you realize that being followed (even by a guy who is "running") is NOT a crime and does not constitute an "attack?"

Jesus who knewe that a phone call with a girl witness on the phone is no evidence.
When you have to ignore/deny evidence its apparent your full of shit

I see so you think jogging is the same as purposelessly following someone and then running after them. Zimmerman wasn't some random runner he was someone who followed another person for a while and then ran after them when they began running away. When you have to make shit up about what happened its apparent you're full of shit.

Don't say "you see" when you clearly don't. Lying is a sin, child.

If I am PURPOSEFULLY and WILLFULLY and INTENTIONALLY following you -- and running with all kinds of alacrity and shit -- while I am busy following you, are you pretending that I may be attacked by you? :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

I realize you are a pitiable fool and quite dishonest, but that has to be too stupid even for you.

But, let's not quibble.

Ok.

And?

Jesus who knewe that a phone call with a girl witness on the phone is no evidence.
When you have to ignore/deny evidence its apparent your full of shit

Dipshit (and I use a term of unwarranted respect for you, frankly):

A phone call happened. It was between young Mr. Martin and his g/f. THOSE are "facts."

What was SAID may or may not even be admissible. But let's say that it ultimately permitted. And let's go further. Even though the law may not allow it, let's SAY that the Court even permits the witness (i.e., the g/f) to testify about how Martin sounded and what she interpreted the sounds to be.

Could she be mistaken? Who knows? Might she have some -- oh, I don't know -- bias?

Might she have been "pressured?"

Can her account and her interpretations be corroborated?

Can we "play back" that phone call?

Are you STARTING to get a glimmer of the complexities of what's ACTUALLY involved -- as opposed to you jumping to your preconceived conclusions stated as though they were "facts?"

I don't ignore facts. Unlike YOU, however, I don't make them up and I don't pretend that I know what happened and then STATE those suppositions AS "facts."

You are full of shit.

That's ok. I have read enough of your posts to know that you ARE shit, too.

Dont you get it. If you chase some random person down with some blood on your head and you end up killing him that it is automatically self defense because you know blood on head

So the 5'6" older, overweight Zimmerman chased down the 6'2" younger, more athletic, underweight Trayvon, and then beat his Trayvon's fists with his face?
According to the autopsy Trayson was 5'11 150lbs
And furthermore according to the police Zimmerman is 5'8
So clearly you have the wrong facts and when you have
the wrong facts you make the wrong conclusions.
Also you are speculation you are telling us
"Nope its impossible for some one 3inches taller to be out run
by someone 3 inches shorter that is just impossible it NEVER happens NEVER EVER "
While I am stating what happened according to a phone call and a girl who happened to hear it as it happened.
Are you seriously going to play politics with a dead kids life, his mourning family, and a potential murderer, are you really that fucking pathetic?

Ooh, a one-inch difference in height (which could easily be caused by the fact that he was dead when the coroner measured him). That makes Again MUCH more wrong than you, who got his weight wrong by 8 pounds. The autopsy listed Martin as weighing 158.

I'll just leave out all the other pesky evidence that invalidates the idea that Zimmerman chased Martin down, since I know you don't want to be bothered with anything that contradicts your chosen view.

You're SUCH a champion of facts over speculation . . . in your own delusional head.

Forum List

Back