George Zimmerman's bloody head

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

The flowchart has a serious flaw, it assumes Martin is actually innocent.
He wasn't doing anything wrong, so yeah, he was innocent.

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Oh you fucking idiots crack me up. Always with the hyperbolic shit about Zimmerman getting his head brutally pounded into the concrete... and yet claiming it's not surprising he doesn't have a concussion and didn't require any medical attention at all... not even a bandaid or stitches for his wounds.

Where is Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or fingernails, if martin was pounding his head into the ground? Surely there'd be something.
Dont you get it. If you chase some random person down with some blood on your head and you end up killing him that it is automatically self defense because you know blood on head

So the 5'6" older, overweight Zimmerman chased down the 6'2" younger, more athletic, underweight Trayvon, and then beat his Trayvon's fists with his face?

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

Martin was attacking Zimmerman and trying to cause great bodily harm. That is wrong, wrong enough in this instance to get him killed for good reason.

Oh you fucking idiots crack me up. Always with the hyperbolic shit about Zimmerman getting his head brutally pounded into the concrete... and yet claiming it's not surprising he doesn't have a concussion and didn't require any medical attention at all... not even a bandaid or stitches for his wounds.

Where is Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or fingernails, if martin was pounding his head into the ground? Surely there'd be something.

Zimmermann's injuries look a lot more serious than Trayvon's, except for the bullet wound.
Sounds like self-defense. I guess Trayvon should have run home, instead of confronting Zimmermann.
Except for the bullet wound. Asswipe.

Zimmermann's injuries look a lot more serious than Trayvon's, except for the bullet wound.
Sounds like self-defense. I guess Trayvon should have run home, instead of confronting Zimmermann.

Which certainly was well placed.

Martin was attacking Zimmerman and trying to cause great bodily harm. That is wrong, wrong enough in this instance to get him killed for good reason.
You don't know that at all. It really is more likely that since Zimmerman was suspicious of Martin, Zimmerman was armed, and Zimmerman got out of his car to follow Martin that Zimmerman was the aggressor.

We won't even bring up that Zimmerman was a wannabee cop with a history of violence.

Actually, it's the dumbass cops who DIDN'T test Zimmerman for drugs or do a decent investigation. Had they done so, they would have found out the following;

According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients. – ABC News Exclusive

Funny how the Zimmerman zombies are all jerking off to the report that Martin had some THC in his system, but are either ignorant or indifferent to Zimmerman's condition at the time.

The responding officers must not have had sufficient probable cause to suspect Zimmerman was under the influence of any controlled substances.
They know what to look for.

Actually, they had to DO THEIR FREAKING JOB PROPERLY! They didn't, and that may well be a negative for the defense should this go to full trial. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Hell, I was DUI tested one night because my cold medicine made my pupils act like I was inebriated....when the deputy shined his light at me, my pupils didn't dilate with the light.

Which has NOTHING to do with a case involving a fatal shooting....totally different situations.

You DO realize that 'being prescribed' a drug and being 'under the influence' of a drug is 2 different things, right?!

Sure do, bunky....which is why Zimmerman should have been TESTED to see if he was under the influence of ANY drug.

Totally different?
How?
Police officers have no skill-set available to them to identify when some one may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol?

Without probable cause, wouldn't that be illegal search and seizure?

Up until he started beating on Zimmermann, he probably wasn't doing anything wrong.

You don't know that at all. It really is more likely that since Zimmerman was suspicious of Martin, Zimmerman was armed, and Zimmerman got out of his car to follow Martin that Zimmerman was the aggressor.

We won't even bring up that Zimmerman was a wannabee cop with a history of violence.

From what evidence is now available it appears that Martin was the aggressor and physically assaulted the smaller man. Zimmerman's first choice in defending himself was not deadly force. He hollered for help as his head was being slammed into the concrete sidewalk, which is of course a deadly weapon. When help did not arrive before he became fearful for his life he did what anyone fortunate to have a gun within reach at such a moment would do and fired on his attacker. That is what the evidence at this point seems to support, we all will not know until more of the evidence becomes available.

Well, I figure Zimmermann got beat before the bullet wound, don't you?
Asswipe.

From what evidence is now available it appears that Martin was the aggressor and physically assaulted the smaller man. Zimmerman's first choice in defending himself was not deadly force. He hollered for help as his head was being slammed into the concrete sidewalk, which is of course a deadly weapon. When help did not arrive before he became fearful for his life he did what anyone fortunate to have a gun within reach at such a moment would do and fired on his attacker. That is what the evidence at this point seems to support, we all will not know until more of the evidence becomes available.
What evidence is that? The conflicting witness accounts? Oh, right, you only believe the witnesses that agree with you and not the ones that don't.

What evidence is that? The conflicting witness accounts? Oh, right, you only believe the witnesses that agree with you and not the ones that don't.

There are a couple people who were there and said that they saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and that Martin was pounding Zimmerman's head into the concrete as he yelled for help. That is a powerful statement and should be enough to exonerate Zimmerman. I haven't seen any other eye witness testimony that disputes that fact.

He was punching a man's face

Was he? And if he was, why? I'd punch your face if you were stalking me and it turned out you were armed and intent on shooting me.

Punching someone who is following you is against the law.

Intent on shooting? Wow!

You should use those psychic powers to do the world some good. You knew I was going to say that, didn't you? :lol:

He was punching a man's face

Was he? And if he was, why? I'd punch your face if you were stalking me and it turned out you were armed and intent on shooting me.

So you would physically attack somebody for asking you questions while you walked through their neighborhood. That sure seems unreasonable to me.

Dont you get it. If you chase some random person down with some blood on your head and you end up killing him that it is automatically self defense because you know blood on head

So the 5'6" older, overweight Zimmerman chased down the 6'2" younger, more athletic, underweight Trayvon, and then beat his Trayvon's fists with his face?
According to the autopsy Trayson was 5'11 150lbs
And furthermore according to the police Zimmerman is 5'8
So clearly you have the wrong facts and when you have
the wrong facts you make the wrong conclusions.
Also you are speculation you are telling us
"Nope its impossible for some one 3inches taller to be out run
by someone 3 inches shorter that is just impossible it NEVER happens NEVER EVER "
While I am stating what happened according to a phone call and a girl who happened to hear it as it happened.
Are you seriously going to play politics with a dead kids life, his mourning family, and a potential murderer, are you really that fucking pathetic?

Last edited:

No according to the phone call and girl who heard the situation as it happened
Martin was being chased by Zimmerman.
Basically you are just making shit up based on no facts.
Why is it that you will make shit up when someone is dead, with
a mourning family and a potential murder? Are you that deranged?

The responding officers must not have had sufficient probable cause to suspect Zimmerman was under the influence of any controlled substances.
They know what to look for.

Actually, they had to DO THEIR FREAKING JOB PROPERLY! They didn't, and that may well be a negative for the defense should this go to full trial. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Hell, I was DUI tested one night because my cold medicine made my pupils act like I was inebriated....when the deputy shined his light at me, my pupils didn't dilate with the light.

Which has NOTHING to do with a case involving a fatal shooting....totally different situations.

You DO realize that 'being prescribed' a drug and being 'under the influence' of a drug is 2 different things, right?!

Sure do, bunky....which is why Zimmerman should have been TESTED to see if he was under the influence of ANY drug.

Totally different?
How?
Police officers have no skill-set available to them to identify when some one may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol?

Without probable cause, wouldn't that be illegal search and seizure?
So killing someone isn't probable cause... Seriously?

Forum List

Back