George Zimmerman's bloody head

Question.

Why does Zimmerman have a wound so high on his head, supposedly caused by his head being bashed on the flat ground? He has an injury in the red area, but in all likely hood having your head bashed into the ground while on your back will cause damage in the green area... unless his head was tilted back for some unusual reason. He'd have to be looking at somebody behind him while lying on the ground, all while being bashed at the same time.

K56kd.png

And that chunk of flesh missing from his head... what caused that? Surely it wasn't the flat concrete? Maybe it was rough and gravely asphalt? That seems pretty likely... but if his head was being bashed, there would be far more lacerations than those visible.

And what about the concussion? Why did he have no concussion?

I'm sorry, but if I was bashing your head against the ground, you would be concussed. This isn't the fucking movies, where the human body can withstand such punishment without serious internal consequences.

How do you know he didn't have a concussion?

If he had a fucking concussion, it would be in his three page medical report. It was not.

I am pretty sure you have suffered concussions, 20-30 of them.....yet you're still posting....:eusa_whistle:

Question.

Why does Zimmerman have a wound so high on his head, supposedly caused by his head being bashed on the flat ground? He has an injury in the red area, but in all likely hood having your head bashed into the ground while on your back will cause damage in the green area... unless his head was tilted back for some unusual reason. He'd have to be looking at somebody behind him while lying on the ground, all while being bashed at the same time.

K56kd.png

And that chunk of flesh missing from his head... what caused that? Surely it wasn't the flat concrete? Maybe it was rough and gravely asphalt? That seems pretty likely... but if his head was being bashed, there would be far more lacerations than those visible.

I'm sorry, but if I was bashing your head against the ground, you would be concussed. This isn't the fucking movies, where the human body can withstand such punishment without serious internal consequences.

Lol, you sound like an Old Earth Creationist, lololol, only more stubborn.

No offense to any OEC's out there.

what is this I don't even

Who says he didn't? And his story was NOT consistent with the evidence, as the chief detective concluded when filed an affidavit for an arrest. Bottom line: the local cops were incompetent in their reaction and initial investigation. Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Hey shithead, why would I care about the opinion of a f-ing J- on how the cops performed?

Because if they don't do their job properly, a guilty man could walk free, or an innocent could be wrongly jailed, you blithering idiot! I swear, do you Zimmerman Zombies even THINK before your fingers hit the keys?

It's routine in self-defense cases for the police to defer to the Persecutor about filing charges. It doesn't mean the police think that Zimmerman should have been charged. Please provide a link to this Chief Detective saying that Zimmerman should have been charged in the first place. Otherwise, remind yourself of what an idiot you are.

You willfully ignorant jackass, the chief detective FILED AN AFFIDAVIT to arrest Zimmerman. IT'S NOT STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for the State Attorney to make a personal appearence to countermand in a routine procedure.
Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Your last paragraph is just useless and absurd babbling....deal with ALL the facts of this case, and NOT your worthless supposition and conjecture.

I just thought winning a Darwin Award would be something you'd be good at.

And as I just educated your dumbass above, your attempt at an insult is a joke considering the source.

Who says he didn't? And his story was NOT consistent with the evidence, as the chief detective concluded when filed an affidavit for an arrest. Bottom line: the local cops were incompetent in their reaction and initial investigation. Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

What an incredibly stupid shithead you are, Tachiliberal. In the same breath that you accuse the police of incompetence, you appeal to their judgement that Zimmerman should have been charged/arrested.

Nevermind that the Chief Detective in the case never said Zimmerman should be charged with anything.

It appears that the Zimmerman story is going to be another media shark jump. Just like the Duke Lacross Team story.

Maybe Obama should invite him over for a beer in the Rose Garden with machine gun Joe Biden.

It appears that the Zimmerman story is going to be another media shark jump. Just like the Duke Lacross Team story.

Maybe Obama should invite him over for a beer in the Rose Garden with machine gun Joe Biden.

That shithead president, BO, always lets his racism make a fool of him.

How do you know he didn't have a concussion?

Because it wasn't listed among the diagnosed injuries in either the report from the fire department or the doctor he saw the next day.

All that proves is the doctor the next day didn't see any evidence of a concussion, it doesn't mean he didn't have one.

I sincerely doubt he got a concussion without showing a single sign or symptom of it, even by the next day.

Question.

K56kd.png

Yes, people NEVER get hit in the head without sustaining a concussion. :cuckoo:

Shut the fuck up, you medical moron.

When my older brother was three, he fell down and hit his head on a big rock. Tore a huge gash in his head that required stitches and bled like a sonofabitch. My mom thought at first that he'd broken his skull. Forty years later, he's still got a huge, jagged scar. He didn't get a concussion, though. (I maintain that it's because his head is made of solid rock, but that's probably not true.)

A concussion is a traumatic brain injury, and it does NOT always occur whenever someone is struck in the head, even if they are struck hard. Maybe Zimmerman just has an especially tough skull. Head injuries are tricky things.

It doesn't take much to make the scalp bleed like crazy. It's loaded with more blood than the rest of your skin. And your brother hit his head on a rock. Possible concussion scenario, possibly not. He wasn't getting his head supposedly pounded brutally into the pavement like you fools are claiming.

Judging by the curvature of Zimmerman's head, why is that one wound so high up on his head? That's not where his head would strike if he was flat on his back with his head against the ground.

Spare me the "This is different, he HAS to be GUILTY!" excuses. You know fuck-all about medicine, and we both know it. You just want to believe Zimmerman's guilty, so you're making a bunch of hypothetical bullshit up and trying to project it onto the case to suit your agenda.

The people who wrote the reports admitted into evidence are medical experts; you're a dipshit on the Internet. Case closed.

Because it wasn't listed among the diagnosed injuries in either the report from the fire department or the doctor he saw the next day.

All that proves is the doctor the next day didn't see any evidence of a concussion, it doesn't mean he didn't have one.

I sincerely doubt he got a concussion without showing a single sign or symptom of it, even by the next day.

You should learn a bit more about concussions. The NFL just changed their rules so that anyone who has any blow to the head during a game has to sit out the rest of the game and get an MRI the next day because concussions are so hard to diagnose that doctors on the side line often miss them. It turns out that the only way to accurately diagnose a concussion is an MRI because most concussions don't show symptoms that can be detected any other way.

Dude.
Zimmerman followed Martin, then Martin began running away so Zimmerman ran after him(Martin was talking with a chick while this happened so thats why we know this). The end result was Zimmerman with some blood on his head and Martin dead.
Is it self defense if I see someone walking on the sidewalk begin following them then chase them down get in a struggle and then blow their heart out?

Dude.
Zimmerman followed Martin, then Martin began running away so Zimmerman ran after him(Martin was talking with a chick while this happened so thats why we know this). The end result was Zimmerman with some blood on his head and Martin dead.
Is it self defense if I see someone walking on the sidewalk begin following them then chase them down get in a struggle and then blow their heart out?

^ Idiotic and mostly baseless speculation.

starjizz is dumber than usual these days.

Dude.

Dude.

Unless you were there, no one is interested in hearing you tell us "this happened, and then that happened". The "chick" Martin was talking to has nothing but her own word for what was said, and YOU have nothing but your diseased imagination and an agenda of what you want to believe to help you decide which testimony to believe, and which to totally ignore the existence of.

Your hypothetical question deserves no answer, because it requires someone to be stupid enough to accept your drivel as fact. Oh, and because it comes from you.

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

Dude.

Actually, self defense would be anyone who sees you on the street blowing your head off. In fact, that would increase the average IQ of the planet by 10 points and probably get the person who does it a Nobel Peace Prize.

Sorry, my perceptions have always followed the flowchart. You'll have to bring your own flowchart.

We both have public knowledge. I'm certainly not going to substitute your perceptions for my own.

The flowchart has a serious flaw, it assumes Martin is actually innocent.

Forum List

Back