George Zimmerman's bloody head

I love how CNN jumped up and posted a story about how "this was all ultimately avoidable. If Zimmerman had just stayed in his car . . ." Yeah, well, if Martin had just gone inside his father's fiancee's townhouse after he ran away, instead of coming back. Why is the liberal solution always, "Live in fear of thugs instead of standing up to them? Don't defend yourself, don't care about your neighbors or your neighborhood, just huddle terrified inside your houses"?

A scratch on his nose, some scratches on his head. This does not look like someone whose head was "pounded on concrete".

If his head wasn't pounded, how did his head get cut?

Tray punched him and he fell onto the grass and pebbles in the grass making contact with his head cause the cuts. These kids of cuts would not have been make if Trayvon had bashed his head into concrete. His head would not been busted and fractured. Mark consistant with a pebble. Do you know what concrete is?:cuckoo:
Scratches on on his face from punched?:confused:
He did nothing while this kid was punching him and pounding his head in the ground and him squealing like a little punk ass bitch:lol:?

Actually Trayson was on the phone so we know what he was doing, he was walking and saw some one following him so he walked faster then the guy kept following him so he began to run then the phone drops and the end result is Trayson dead.
If your being stalked and you try to get away and you can't what do you do and when you do it what is it?

If your being stalked and you try to get away and you can't

Zimmermann lost track of him. Trayvon had already gotten away.

what do you do

Apparently, you circle back, assault the guy legally following you and catch a bullet.
what do you do

Or you get tired of being chased and you stand your ground not knowing your stalker had a concealed weapon. Remember, Trayvon was just a kid.

Standing your ground doesn't mean you can start beating someone's head on the sidewalk.

A scratch on his nose, some scratches on his head. This does not look like someone whose head was "pounded on concrete".

If his head wasn't pounded, how did his head get cut?

Tray punched him and he fell onto the grass and pebbles in the grass making contact with his head cause the cuts. These kids of cuts would not have been make if Trayvon had bashed his head into concrete. His head would not been busted and fractured. Mark consistant with a pebble. Do you know what concrete is?:cuckoo:
Scratches on on his face from punched?:confused:
He did nothing while this kid was punching him and pounding his head in the ground and him squealing like a little punk ass bitch:lol:?

Pebbles on top of soft grass did all that damage? :lol:

He did something after the thug punched him, knocked him down and banged his head on the concrete. He pulled out his weapon and stopped the attack.

Trayvon Martin Shooter George Zimmerman On Video – NO BLOOD, NO BRUISES

Trayvon Martin Shooter George Zimmerman On Video - NO BLOOD, NO BRUISES

When brought into the jail he had on cuts on his head and no bandages on head or nose and parmedics could not have diagnosed a broken nose. I don't doubt if the injuries happen in the jail. This is the biggest conspiracy ever. He assaults an officer and not charged? Who the fuck is they guy and who does he know? Even a self defense killling is investigated? When cops kill anyone there is an investigation and they suspended with pay until.

Last edited:
If your being stalked and you try to get away and you can't

Zimmermann lost track of him. Trayvon had already gotten away.

what do you do

Apparently, you circle back, assault the guy legally following you and catch a bullet.
what do you do

Or you get tired of being chased and you stand your ground not knowing your stalker had a concealed weapon. Remember, Trayvon was just a kid.

Standing your ground doesn't mean you can start beating someone's head on the sidewalk.

You can shoot someone even if there is not confrontation if you fell threatened. The man in the park looking for a skate boarder shot a father who was there with his daughter and no punches were ever thrown. And the stand your ground law stood.

"My dad got on top of him, so he could keep him down so he could get the answer," the young girl said.

"Where were your dad's hands?" prosecutors asked.

"On his arms."

Iraq War veteran killed; widow says Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law is free pass for murder | ksdk.com

Florida needs a "mind you business law."

Last edited:
Trayvon Martin Shooter George Zimmerman On Video – NO BLOOD, NO BRUISES

Trayvon Martin Shooter George Zimmerman On Video - NO BLOOD, NO BRUISES

When brought into the jail he had on cuts on his head and no bandages on head or nose and parmedics could not have diagnosed a broken nose. I don't doubt if the injuries happen in the jail. This is the biggest conspiracy ever. He assaults an officer and not charged? Who the fuck is they guy and who does he know? Even a self defense killling is investigated? When cops kill anyone there is an investigation and they suspended with pay until.

He had blood and bruises.
It was under the ABC icon. Nice placement by the way.
Maybe you should post the raw footage?

No, jizzwad, someone being on the phone and SAYING she heard all this, with no way to prove it either way, and you accepting it as gospel truth, is speculation.

And the good bet is that the stupid person is the one who's so incoherent, he can't even post a sensible return insult. Way to prove to everyone that you're not stupid, Einstein.

I see so there is nothing to back Zimmerman being attack but theirs a phone call from Trayson and a Phone call from Zimmerman that show he was not attacked so according to you it means he was attacked. Jesus how many logical jumps are you going to make?

I see so there is nothing to back Zimmerman being attack

Except his bloody head wounds and facial injuries.
And the winesses who said they saw Trayvon hitting him.
Other than that, nothing. :cuckoo:

Facial injuries? I have seen worse from shaving cuts. And the blood from the boos boos on his head were visible, because he had a skinhead haircut. Be realistic, the killer wasn't injured enough to need more than a once over from the EMTs. What Martin may have said might matter, just as the victim didn't know an armed and ready to kill man was prowling his father's neighborhood, we don't know what Martin said. For the newly immigrated to America, criminal defendants often "shade" events in their favor.....SURPRISE!

I see so there is nothing to back Zimmerman being attack but theirs a phone call from Trayson and a Phone call from Zimmerman that show he was not attacked so according to you it means he was attacked. Jesus how many logical jumps are you going to make?

Facial injuries? I have seen worse from shaving cuts. And the blood from the boos boos on his head were visible, because he had a skinhead haircut. Be realistic, the killer wasn't injured enough to need more than a once over from the EMTs. What Martin may have said might matter, just as the victim didn't know an armed and ready to kill man was prowling his father's neighborhood, we don't know what Martin said. For the newly immigrated to America, criminal defendants often "shade" events in their favor.....SURPRISE!

You don't have to wait until you've been beaten to death before you can defend yourself.

The legally armed man didn't know a young felony assaulter was prowling his neighborhood.

You don't have to wait until you've been beaten to death before you can defend yourself.

The legally armed man didn't know a young felony assaulter was prowling his neighborhood.

"Felony assaulter." You'll need to prove that assertion.

Who says he didn't? And his story was NOT consistent with the evidence, as the chief detective concluded when filed an affidavit for an arrest. Bottom line: the local cops were incompetent in their reaction and initial investigation. Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

What an incredibly stupid shithead you are, Tachiliberal. In the same breath that you accuse the police of incompetence, you appeal to their judgement that Zimmerman should have been charged/arrested.

Nevermind that the Chief Detective in the case never said Zimmerman should be charged with anything.

It's truly sad when dimwitted little sheet wearers like Ariux try their hand at debating a subject based on the facts, and instead rely on their biased myopia to discern all information.

Case in point: Ariux confuses the Chief of Police with the Chief of Detectives....the chief of Detectives who was in charge of the case was the one who filed an affidavit for arrest.

Compounding his ignorance, Ariux then asserts that if you criticize the police for not doing a proper job of securing the crime scene, then you cannot point out that the chief detective determined their was grounds for an arrest based on his interview with Zimmerman.

Someone needs to educate our dear pointy hooded Ariux that many a criminal case has been lost because the foresnics were botched, or someone wasn't Mirandized properly. Zimmerman may NOT even get to trial if a judge goes for the Stand Your Ground defense. But if he does, the case may again fall apart due to poor police work, as the NY Times article I cited shows.

The discussion on this thread however, is about what evidence is available and how that relates to the credibility of Zimmerman's claims of self defense. To date, Zimmerman's story just doesn't play well, as the damning 911 dispatch call record shows. This combined with Zimmerman's own personal police run-ins and other information does not bode well as to his mindset and actions on that night.

I refer to jokers like Ariux as "Zimmerman Zombies" because their brains effectively go dead the second facts and logic contradict their beliefs. And as the chronology of the posts shows, Ariux is indeed dead from the neck up on this issue.

It appears that the Zimmerman story is going to be another media shark jump. Just like the Duke Lacross Team story.

Maybe Obama should invite him over for a beer in the Rose Garden with machine gun Joe Biden.

It appears another Zimmerman Zombie is grunting out yet another biased mantra that is short on facts but long on venom....not surprising.

trayvonflowchart.jpg

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

So Zimmerman states that Martin attacked him, and yet another Zimmerman zombie takes it as gospel, because Zimmerman has no reason to lie and dead men tell no tales. :doubt:

Give me a fucking break!

Zimmerman had ALREADY given enough location to the 911 dispatch for them to send the cops....that's why the dispatch told him it was NOT necessary to continue following Martin, to which Zimmerman replied, "OKAY".

Zimmerman PURSUED a man that he stated was "running away", and there was no need to get out of his car to check street signs. So once again, Zimmerman's own words and actions cast doubt on his story.

Martin was being stalked by a STRANGER with a GUN first by car and then on foot......so why doesn't he have the right to STAND his GROUND and fight for his life?

Had Zimmerman stayed in the car, Martin would be alive.

"Felony assaulter." You'll need to prove that assertion.

No I don't.

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

Oh you fucking idiots crack me up. Always with the hyperbolic shit about Zimmerman getting his head brutally pounded into the concrete... and yet claiming it's not surprising he doesn't have a concussion and didn't require any medical attention at all... not even a bandaid or stitches for his wounds.

Where is Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's hands or fingernails, if martin was pounding his head into the ground? Surely there'd be something.

An EXCELLENT POINT! A proper autopsy would reveal any traces of skin, hair or blood under the fingernails. However, this has to go to trial first. And secondly, that type of examination may be beyond the costs of the Martin family.

So Zimmerman states that Martin attacked him, and yet another Zimmerman zombie takes it as gospel, because Zimmerman has no reason to lie and dead men tell no tales. :doubt:

Give me a fucking break!

Zimmerman had ALREADY given enough location to the 911 dispatch for them to send the cops....that's why the dispatch told him it was NOT necessary to continue following Martin, to which Zimmerman replied, "OKAY".

Zimmerman PURSUED a man that he stated was "running away", and there was no need to get out of his car to check street signs. So once again, Zimmerman's own words and actions cast doubt on his story.

Martin was being stalked by a STRANGER with a GUN first by car and then on foot......so why doesn't he have the right to STAND his GROUND and fight for his life?

Had Zimmerman stayed in the car, Martin would be alive.

If Zimmerman had knocked down Trayvon and beat his head against the sidewalk, Trayvon would have every right to fight back. Is that what you think happened?
Unfortunately, for your side, being followed by a guy who lives in the area didn't give Trayvon the right to assault the guy following him.

The responding officers must not have had sufficient probable cause to suspect Zimmerman was under the influence of any controlled substances.
They know what to look for.

Actually, they had to DO THEIR FREAKING JOB PROPERLY! They didn't, and that may well be a negative for the defense should this go to full trial. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/trayvon-martin-case-shadowed-by-police-missteps.html

Hell, I was DUI tested one night because my cold medicine made my pupils act like I was inebriated....when the deputy shined his light at me, my pupils didn't dilate with the light.

Which has NOTHING to do with a case involving a fatal shooting....totally different situations.

You DO realize that 'being prescribed' a drug and being 'under the influence' of a drug is 2 different things, right?!

Sure do, bunky....which is why Zimmerman should have been TESTED to see if he was under the influence of ANY drug.

Totally different?
How?
Police officers have no skill-set available to them to identify when some one may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol?

Without probable cause, wouldn't that be illegal search and seizure?

YOU were DUI tested....which means you were either speeding, driving erratically or acting in a manner that gave the cop suspicions enough to test. If you were just walking down the street minding your own business, then the cops had no reason to test you.

Zimmerman was INVOLVED IN A HOMICIDE. This means EVERYTHING is on the table.....state of mind, physical condition, the works. So yeah, people get tested for drugs, booze etc. if the cops are doing their job right.

Totally different?
How?
Police officers have no skill-set available to them to identify when some one may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol?

Without probable cause, wouldn't that be illegal search and seizure?
So killing someone isn't probable cause... Seriously?

No, dipshit. Being questioned about a possible crime is not probable cause, no matter what the crime is (other than DUI), since anyone with more than a teaspoon of brains - not you, in other words - can see that that would mean drug-testing EVERY SUSPECT, which would sort of defeat the requirement of probable cause.

Seriously, could you BE a bigger cumstain?

Once again our Zimmerman zombie Cecilie tries to pass off her own version of reality as fact.

Pay attention sweetpea....Zimmerman was INVOLVED in a homicide.....HIS GUN was the murder weapon.....HE was involved in an altercation with the deceased that lead to the killing. That means that EVERYTHING is on the table.....your history, state of mind, physical condition....so yeah, you're tested for drugs, alcohol...IF the cops are doing their job right.

Suspects is a word that covers a plethora of charges.....but when you have a MURDER under these particular circumstances, drugs & alcohol most certainly do factor in, whether YOU like it, believe it, or not.

Forum List

Back