George Zimmerman's bloody head

Buried deep in this huff post article:

New witness accounts also emerged Thursday. A witness, whose name is redacted, told investigators he saw "a black male, wearing a dark colored hoodie," on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.

Like I said, the prosecutor Angela Corey is a manipulative hag who had no business charging Zimmerman with murder. This is a perversion of law.

Source: Trayvon Martin Case: Evidence Of Marijuana Found In Martin's Blood

I just put up a new thread with more data coming out with cops and witnesses supporting Zimmerman's story.

Cripes, this is all political bullshit.

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

There is a piece of software called "Paint" on every Windows PC , use that tool to point out the wound you're alluding too.

Thanks.

:cool:

If you are typical of the jury and basing your opinion of this case on what you think is a faked picture then Zimmerman will be a free man.

Really? You're contesting the injuries based on a screenshot? That's the best you have?
Actually, it seems that there's no CONCRETE evidence of an actual wound. One CANNOT determine or ascertain a specific wound from that pic. All that seems to be certain is what appears to be blood. I know you're not seeing a wound, or you would have described exactly where it is.

I guess you'll have to wait for the trial, when evidence such as these pictures and reports from Zimmerman's Physician will be admitted and accepted without challenge.

It's as if they're just trying to put everything as it should. The questions were "where's a picture of the bloody head?" Months later this appears. The questions were "where's the evidence of a broken nose and/or black eye?" Now all of a sudden a REPORT, no pics from Zimmerman's OWN family-doctor no less stating that he had a fractured nose and two bloody eyes. Remember when I was posting on and on for weeks and weeks about black eyes and you righties

I think this is the first time you and I have ever engaged each other on this topic. Do refrain from being a hack and assuming my position based on my political preference and please don't expect me to own and defend the points and positions of others.

were here talking about how "you don't know anything about a broken nose if you're looking for black eyes a week after and yada, yada, yada" even excusing the fact that a black eye is the least that HAS to be present in the case of a broken nose.

That's not true. I broke my nose on a bad parachute landing and didn't get a black eye. I didn't even have that much pain. 3 weeks later when it looked funny and the swelling went down I was told it had broken and healed crooked. It's still crooked today.

Now you're lapping it up. An ubiased, fair and/or honest person would, at the very least, see how all this..."evidence" seems fishy. No pics of the broken nose nor black eye, just a report. Things that make me go hmmmm....

I'm not lapping anything up. I've said since the beginning that Zimmerman should have been arrested simply because he shot a minor after following him. That doesn't mean he's guilty and the speculation by a mom who was hundreds of miles away, a lawyer who is grandstanding, and a father who was at best negligent means nothing.

I'm not buying it, the general public is not buying it and I highly doubt the jury is going to buy their claptrap either. I know you're falling for it hook, line and sinker though. Carry on.

I'm not falling for anything. I'll wait for the trial and let the jury decide.

A timely recap to date:

The actual EVIDENCE is coming out rather slowly. But so far, it LOOKS like GZ did get conked on the back of his head. He did bleed. He also did have a busted nose. Trayvon DID get some abrasion on his knuckle. And he WAS shot at rather close range.

The rush to judgment AGAINST GZ is revealed, so far, to be quite ridiculous and very premature.

It is, nevertheless, still premature to declare GZ innocent.

I suspect it was rather political and premature to even charge him yet.

I posted a fairly comprehensive recap of the actual evidence currently known by the public in another thread on this topic. I'll be happy to cross-post it here if it will help clear up all this "Well, I heard THIS" and "There's a rumor about that" and "some anonymous source has said [fill in the blank]".

Way too much speculation is being argued as settled fact at this point.

Sure. Cross post it. A handy reference is just as handy in two threads!

I see an awful lot of rank speculation from both sides although (maybe it's just because it's a pet peeve) I DO see significantly more of it from the "he's guilty" crew.

Yup.

I especially enjoy the "he's guilty" lynch mob taking their assumptions and projecting them onto others without any background whatsoever.

No drug USE has been proven, dumbass

Actually, it's the dumbass cops who DIDN'T test Zimmerman for drugs or do a decent investigation. Had they done so, they would have found out the following;

According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients. – ABC News Exclusive

Funny how the Zimmerman zombies are all jerking off to the report that Martin had some THC in his system, but are either ignorant or indifferent to Zimmerman's condition at the time.

Here. Right under that red stuff. Can't miss it.
Oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY!!

Cons are steadfast in maintaining their position...

76-head_up_ass.jpg

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

His doctor must be in on it too! LOL!.
How can you breathe with your head all up in there?
That could explain your confusion.

CNN has a much better photo of Zimmerman's head injuries up on their site now.

Police: Trayvon Martin's death 'ultimately avoidable' - CNN.com

Consider, for a second, that Martin had NOT been shot, and you happened upon the two of them standing there, Martin with a skinned knuckle and Zimmerman with a fractured nose, swollen lip, and bloody head. What would you think had happened?

I still haven't found the actual autopsy report posted on line, to know whether the report claims singular or plural knuckle injuries. Regardless, it's very possible to beat someone up without breaking the skin on the knuckles, just as it's possible (and happens every day) to kill someone without a weapon.

Try CNN.com. They have a link to the actual, scanned-in report itself. And it was one knuckle, not that it matters.

For the record, pictures were taken of George Zimmerman's hands when he was at the police station that night, and there was no damage to his hands whatsoever. There WERE, however, pictures taken that night of the injuries to his head and his nose. Whoops! for the people who kept screeching, "See? Look at the video of him being brought in! No injuries!"

Buried deep in this huff post article:

New witness accounts also emerged Thursday. A witness, whose name is redacted, told investigators he saw "a black male, wearing a dark colored hoodie," on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.

Like I said, the prosecutor Angela Corey is a manipulative hag who had no business charging Zimmerman with murder. This is a perversion of law.

Source: Trayvon Martin Case: Evidence Of Marijuana Found In Martin's Blood

I just put up a new thread with more data coming out with cops and witnesses supporting Zimmerman's story.

Cripes, this is all political bullshit.

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

I love how CNN jumped up and posted a story about how "this was all ultimately avoidable. If Zimmerman had just stayed in his car . . ." Yeah, well, if Martin had just gone inside his father's fiancee's townhouse after he ran away, instead of coming back. Why is the liberal solution always, "Live in fear of thugs instead of standing up to them? Don't defend yourself, don't care about your neighbors or your neighborhood, just huddle terrified inside your houses"?

In the end, it doesn't matter. An investigator recommended Zimmerman should be taken in, that the shooting was avoidable. Geroge Zimmerman has done more damage to peoples right to carry then any gun control group ever could. I

Consider, for a second, that Martin had NOT been shot, and you happened upon the two of them standing there, Martin with a skinned knuckle and Zimmerman with a fractured nose, swollen lip, and bloody head. What would you think had happened?

I still haven't found the actual autopsy report posted on line, to know whether the report claims singular or plural knuckle injuries. Regardless, it's very possible to beat someone up without breaking the skin on the knuckles, just as it's possible (and happens every day) to kill someone without a weapon.

Try CNN.com. They have a link to the actual, scanned-in report itself. And it was one knuckle, not that it matters.

For the record, pictures were taken of George Zimmerman's hands when he was at the police station that night, and there was no damage to his hands whatsoever. There WERE, however, pictures taken that night of the injuries to his head and his nose. Whoops! for the people who kept screeching, "See? Look at the video of him being brought in! No injuries!"

It is easy to predict what is going to happen.
He will be found not guilty based on his injuries, and Trayvon's injuries.
Then there will be riots down there much like there was with Rodney King. 100's of people will break into area stores and loot them in memory of Martin. :doubt:

In the end, it doesn't matter. An investigator recommended Zimmerman should be taken in, that the shooting was avoidable. Geroge Zimmerman has done more damage to peoples right to carry then any gun control group ever could. I

Dude, you are being so gullible.

Do you think it merely an accident that this story exploded into national news about a month after it happened?

No, the race baiting 'civil rights' community and the gun grabbing whores got together and decided they needed a PR campaign to roll back the 'stand your ground' laws that were becoming very popular. They chose to use this Zimmerman case as the show case for their PR campaign because it looked like a case of a white guy who hunted down and shot to death an innocent black kid. Well, they fucked up and this thing is blowing up in their face in almost every aspect of it.

Zimmerman defended his life, no more and no less. He did not break the law and was acting in his own defense and that of his community by watching a person who he did not recognise and who was wandering around in the rain in his neighborhood, a typical device used by criminals when scouting out targets. Using kids is increasingly popular as they do not get tried as adults if caught.

The gun grabbers and race baiters have largely failed with this little show trial, but it would appear that Lincoln was right, some people can be fooled all the time.

Last edited:
If you are typical of the jury and basing your opinion of this case on what you think is a faked picture then Zimmerman will be a free man.

Really? You're contesting the injuries based on a screenshot? That's the best you have?
Actually, it seems that there's no CONCRETE evidence of an actual wound. One CANNOT determine or ascertain a specific wound from that pic. All that seems to be certain is what appears to be blood. I know you're not seeing a wound, or you would have described exactly where it is.

I guess you'll have to wait for the trial, when evidence such as these pictures and reports from Zimmerman's Physician will be admitted and accepted without challenge.

I think this is the first time you and I have ever engaged each other on this topic. Do refrain from being a hack and assuming my position based on my political preference and please don't expect me to own and defend the points and positions of others.

That's not true. I broke my nose on a bad parachute landing and didn't get a black eye. I didn't even have that much pain. 3 weeks later when it looked funny and the swelling went down I was told it had broken and healed crooked. It's still crooked today.

Now you're lapping it up. An ubiased, fair and/or honest person would, at the very least, see how all this..."evidence" seems fishy. No pics of the broken nose nor black eye, just a report. Things that make me go hmmmm....

I'm not lapping anything up. I've said since the beginning that Zimmerman should have been arrested simply because he shot a minor after following him. That doesn't mean he's guilty and the speculation by a mom who was hundreds of miles away, a lawyer who is grandstanding, and a father who was at best negligent means nothing.

I'm not buying it, the general public is not buying it and I highly doubt the jury is going to buy their claptrap either. I know you're falling for it hook, line and sinker though. Carry on.

I'm not falling for anything. I'll wait for the trial and let the jury decide.

I'll wait for the trial and let the jury decide.

What a NOVEL idea!

Looks like he hit himself with his gun.

If I was bashing his head into the ground, he'd have a shitload more damage than that. And he'd be concussed.

A lot of you don't know how head injuries work.

Last edited:
No drug USE has been proven, dumbass

Actually, it's the dumbass cops who DIDN'T test Zimmerman for drugs or do a decent investigation. Had they done so, they would have found out the following;

According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients. – ABC News Exclusive

Funny how the Zimmerman zombies are all jerking off to the report that Martin had some THC in his system, but are either ignorant or indifferent to Zimmerman's condition at the time.

The responding officers must not have had sufficient probable cause to suspect Zimmerman was under the influence of any controlled substances.
They know what to look for.

Hell, I was DUI tested one night because my cold medicine made my pupils act like I was inebriated....when the deputy shined his light at me, my pupils didn't dilate with the light.

You DO realize that 'being prescribed' a drug and being 'under the influence' of a drug is 2 different things, right?!

Do you think it merely an accident that this story exploded into national news about a month after it happened?

No, the race baiting 'civil rights' community and the gun grabbing whores got together and decided they needed a PR campaign to roll back the 'stand your ground' laws that were becoming very popular. They chose to use this Zimmerman case as the show case for their PR campaign because it looked like a case of a white guy who hunted down and shot to death an innocent black kid. Well, they fucked up and this thing is blowing up in their face in almost every aspect of it.

Zimmerman defended his life, no more and no less. He did not break the law and was acting in his own defense and that of his community by watching a person who he did not recognise and who was wandering around in the rain in his neighborhood, a typical device used by criminals when scouting out targets. Using kids is increasingly popular as they do not get tried as adults if caught.

The gun grabbers and race baiters have largely failed with this little show trial, but it would appear that Lincoln was right, some people can be fooled all the time.

You dont know what you are talking about. After defending your self, you have to answer up to the act. Cops have to do it to. Cops from one end of the country to are in the same situation fatso was in everyday, yet they manage not to shoot anyone. Zimmerman is a prime example of who should not be allowed to carry. He is one of the retards who makes it hard for the rest of us. The race baiting does not help. I dont like that a bit, and it will get in the way of justice being served.

How about the dumbass shitheads who think the cops should have tested Zimmerman for drugs, when Zimmerman displayed no signs of being under the influence and when his story was completely consistent with the evidence and the witnesses?

Hey, taichiliberal, how would you like to get the biggest award in your life? What you do is remove the windshield from your car, and without a seatbelt, drive into a tree at high speed. You should fly through the open window and land safely. Record it. With any luck, you can win a Darwin Award for the stunt, and believe me, the world will be a better place. Even if you don't win the Darwin Award, you'll have the most impressive video and can sell it to the media for a lot of money.

And in the end, THAT doesn't matter, because the State Attorney office told that investigator - the only one out of several who wanted an arrest - that there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of anything.

"Ultimately avoidable" does NOT mean "criminally liable". Nowhere in any law is it codified that citizens are obligated to avoid all possible confrontation or conflict at all costs.

George Zimmerman has done no damage to any rights, but fools like you sure are trying to.

You dont know what you are talking about. After defending your self, you have to answer up to the act. Cops have to do it to. Cops from one end of the country to are in the same situation fatso was in everyday, yet they manage not to shoot anyone. Zimmerman is a prime example of who should not be allowed to carry. He is one of the retards who makes it hard for the rest of us. The race baiting does not help. I dont like that a bit, and it will get in the way of justice being served.

"Answering up for the act" does NOT require that he be convicted of anything. He already "answered up" as much as this case would have required under any normal circumstances when he was taken in, questioned, and released because there was no evidence to charge him with a crime. He is now "answering up" more than he should be required with this politically-based railroad attempt.

Cops are NOT "in the same situation every day without shooting someone". Most cops go their entire careers without having a physical confrontation with anyone.

Forum List

Back