George Zimmerman's bloody head

Zimmerman had broken nose and injuries

That's what happens when you chase down an innocent person who did nothing wrong and threaten them with a gun. It's called "stand your ground". Oh wait. Killing a black person, according to right wingers is another definition of "stand your ground". It's like "magical creation" is the alternative to "evolution".

The guy was so drugged up it is no surprise he didn't feel any pain until the next day. Now the drunk driver lovers can cheer for another reason. And he was handling a firearm; at least we know why it was 2nd degree murder in the State's eyes.

Oh? You know that he was "so drugged up", do you? May I ask why you haven't submitted the drug test on George Zimmerman which you obviously have in your possession to make such a statement to the prosecution?

Bottom line: this earth shattering news comes from the FAMILY doctor, and NOT from an official hospital report FROM THAT NIGHT that corroborates with the EMT report.

The video FROM THAT NIGHT DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS LATEST STATEMENT.

And the band played on.

That..and it seems that the police didn't even bother to check whether or not Zimmerman was using Alcohol or Drugs that night.

They didn't seem the least bit curious.

Except, of course, the 9-1-1 operator did NOT tell Zimmerman not to follow.

Nevermind the abrasions on Martin's fists

:eusa_whistle:

There were abrasions on Ronald Goldman's fists too. And I've never heard anyone, anywhere say he was responsible for his own death because he fought his killer.

No one claimed Goldman attacked them, threatened to kill them, grabbed for their gun or was in the process of pounding their head into the ground either. Further there was no evidence Goldman did any of those things. There is however plenty of evidence in this case that Martin did all the above.

In Zimmerman's case, it's unlikely that any shocking new evidence is going to turn up, but his case might be hurt simply by all the media furor going on around it right now. He stands to benefit greatly from letting the whole thing die down so that the jury pool is less likely to be inflamed against him. Right now, the only way I can see them finding this poor guy an unbiased, untainted jury is if they start trolling nursing homes and monasteries with a strict prohibition against technology.

I think Zimmerman is showing more integrity than any of his critics and waived his right to a speedy trial not for himself but to reduce the afro-rioting response to the acquittal. As more time passes, the Sharptons of the world will have to work harder to whip the Afro community into violence.

I think if the trial were held today, there is zero chance of a conviction.

Although, a hung jury (resulting from letting Afro shit on the jury) would be bad, resulting in either a retrial (unlikely) or federal charges. Acquittal by an Afro-free jury would be used as an excuse for federal charges (unconstitutional and immoral, no matter what the liberal courts say). The media would entertain us with irrelevant half-truths (leaving out the part about a lack of evidence) about white juries refusing to convict whites charged with crimes against Afros.

I think it would be easier for Zimmerman to get a fair jury now than later. The Afros, high on emotion, would be easier to dismiss with cause, "I hate that cracker." Many/most whites stick by the story "We don't know what happened."

More bad news for the DA. They of course are claiming with no evidence to support it that Zimmerman started the altercation.

ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting - Yahoo! News

Where are all those liberals on this board that have insisted his nose wasn't broken and that his head was not injured?

Right here.

The pro killer crowd now applauds druggies with guns. The killer was mixing speed with downers. Pills are the "respectable" drugs to the addicted; mixing the two is a recipe for death:

Drug Aware - Benzodiazepines - Using in conjunction with Stimulants

He was so drugged up he probably slammed his face into something. Benzodiazepines and amphetamines are no longer in the closet as the biggest drug problems in the US, along with alcohol.

Good lord, woman, can you BE any more of a stereotypical hysterically emotional dame? Switch to decaf or something. Grab a Midol. If you're going through menopause, they have hormone treatments to ease you through these hot flashes. Get a frigging grip and at least TRY to pretend you have one of those brains you liberal feminists like to keep insisting men should pay attention to.

Can someone point out/circle the actual cut on his head?

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

I see no wound.

This picture looks faker than a 60s horror b-movie.

Here. Right under that red stuff. Can't miss it.

Right here.

The pro killer crowd now applauds druggies with guns. The killer was mixing speed with downers. Pills are the "respectable" drugs to the addicted; mixing the two is a recipe for death:

Drug Aware - Benzodiazepines - Using in conjunction with Stimulants

He was so drugged up he probably slammed his face into something. Benzodiazepines and amphetamines are no longer in the closet as the biggest drug problems in the US, along with alcohol.

Given up all pretense of impartial now haven't you? He was PRESCRIBED the medication. The State would have to prove he took it, he took to much and that it had any effect what so ever on the actions he took DEFENDING himself.
\
The broken nose, the black eyes, the lacerations to his head ALL back up HIS version of the incident. As do EYE WITNESS testimony.

You do not know what his prescription was and yet you have labeled him a druggy. God you are stupid.

I guess since I take 7 different prescriptions I am a druggy too RIGHT?

She's going to need a fainting couch and some smelling salts any minute now.

I started a thread with the facts, these drugs now account for more fatalities than traffic accidents. I knew FIVE "nice, no criminal record" individuals* that died of prescription pill overdoses in the last two years; the drugs were prescribed for them. Prescribed does not mean "safe"; I find it hard to believe so many are innocent of this scourge. Bennies are crushed & snorted, amphetamines like Adderall popped. Florida has very tough laws for prescription pill abusers. It is saving lives. Pharmacies in Jax, Florida have been robbed at gunpoint. In my county homes of those known to have pain killers and bennies, robbed and burglarized. Many addicts start taking the drugs for valid reasons, then get hooked. Some, if not all gun shops question buyers about their prescription drug usage. More on the legal drugs creating addicts daily, from CBN:

Pill Popping Nation? America

* One was a relative by marriage, the others I knew from my work.

If everyone agrees with you that prescription drugs can be dangerous, will you admit you have no evidence that he had them in his system?

EMT's treated him on the scene. They did not report that Zimmerman was stoned out of his gourd.

The police were there. No reports of Zimmerman being baked. None. Nada.

Two sets of trained professionals on the scene. No report listing George as being FUBAR'd on drugs. Zippo. Zilch. Not a word.

(for those of you in Rio Linda FUBAR means "fucked up beyond all recognition")

And the police didn't make any attempt to give him a drug test when they brought him in for questioning, which would certainly indicate no probable cause to think he was under the influence of anything.

If everyone agrees with you that prescription drugs can be dangerous, will you admit you have no evidence that he had them in his system?

EMT's treated him on the scene. They did not report that Zimmerman was stoned out of his gourd.

The police were there. No reports of Zimmerman being baked. None. Nada.

Two sets of trained professionals on the scene. No report listing George as being FUBAR'd on drugs. Zippo. Zilch. Not a word.

(for those of you in Rio Linda FUBAR means "fucked up beyond all recognition")

Yeah, but we can throw all that out. He was given a prescription. :eusa_eh:

So what? I have a valid prescription for Paxil, but I'm not actually taking any at the moment.

Nevermind the abrasions on Martin's fists

:eusa_whistle:

There were abrasions on Ronald Goldman's fists too. And I've never heard anyone, anywhere say he was responsible for his own death because he fought his killer.

No one claimed Goldman attacked them, threatened to kill them, grabbed for their gun or was in the process of pounding their head into the ground either. Further there was no evidence Goldman did any of those things. There is however plenty of evidence in this case that Martin did all the above.

In General..one has the right to defend themselves against a person that would do them harm. Martin, given the ciricumstances, a strange man not in uniform, who is stalking him first in a vehicle..then on foot..had enough cause to believe that Zimmerman meant to do him harm. And Zimmerman created that situation.

Florida..it seems..has some strange ideas about the "Stand Your Ground" law as well.

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN

That..woman..killed no one.

And..she had every reason to believe that her husband..who later admitted to wanting to do her harm..was going to do her harm.

It's a very strange application of that law..to say the least.

Just as others assume Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Did you offer your addendum to their comments?

I have no issue with people assuming T attacked Z, or indeed vice versa. We have no idea what happened, and people love to speculate.

What I find interesting is that some people will read "he has been prescribed drugs" and then start posting that he is a pill popping, gun toting maniac who drove round the streets in a drug induced haze, despite there being no apparent physical evidence whatsoever to support it. At the same time, the fact that there may be evidence that Z had been severely beaten is not even mentioned.

I could go on but I'm not sure, based on the last 4 or so pages, that there is any point.

These dangerous drugs do not wear off like alcohol, and taking both does not leave any time in the day unaffected by the drugs. I posted Florida law, if you want to drive, carry firearms, and take CONTROLLED substances, Florida isn't your state. And his drug use has been disclosed, several articles have noted the fact. The behavior of those taking these CONTROLLED substances can be impacted even after their highs are gone.

I'll leave this topic for the drug users and their cheerleaders.

I wish you'd just leave EVERY topic for the intelligent and rational, because you really do make me ashamed to have a uterus.

If we ever start a thread on why it took so much longer for women to get the vote than it did for blacks, we'll call you in as Exhibit A.

Just heard it on the news. Will get link ASAP.

I've got this one.

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

When the tragic story of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin consumed the nation over the past few months, a number of questions were raised about racism, vigilantism, and self defense laws. However, the most important question was always the first one; what exactly happened that fateful night? The shooter, George Zimmerman, has always claimed that he fired his gun in self defense, something many found hard to believe considering the young boy he killed was unarmed. However, tonight, ABC World News broke information about the injuries Zimmerman received that may shed more light on just how that night went down.

The document describes Zimmerman as having suffered two black eyes, wounds to the back of the head, as well as a broken nose but that he declined both hospitalization after the encounter as well as a follow up with an ENT doctor.

The doctor who wrote the document also writes that Zimmerman suffers from stress and “nausea” when thinking about the night and was strongly advised to see a psychologist.

It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

More evidence will undoubtably come forth over the course of the trial. The broken nose and blackened eyes indicate that he was clearly attacked. Still, there's the issue that he approached the subject, Treyvon Martin, against the dispatcher's directives, so the claim of self-defense when Zimmerman made the approach seems questionable.

BEEEP!!

Sorry, Sparkles, but wrong answer. Thanks for playing.

There is no "issue" that Zimmerman approached Martin, against "directives" or not, because there is no evidence that he did so. Or, for that matter, that there were any "directives".

If you want to state definitively that Zimmerman approached Martin, then prove that he did so.

I'm still trying to figure out who took the first swing, what Treyvon did immediately upon spotting Zimmerman, and how exactly did the shooting occur. Again, I think the trial will attempt to answer that, and until then, all we know is that the prosecutors decided a second-degree murder charge was appropriate, even though, curiously, they skipped the grand jury indictment in this case.

Well, let me just help you out there, EmoBoy, since you clearly aren't up on all the currently available evidence.

Who took the first swing? Let's think about that. Martin's autopsy showed two pieces of damage: the fatal gunshot wound, and broken skin on his knuckles. Zimmerman showed two bloody cuts to the back of his head, a contusion on the back of his head, a fractured nose, and a cut and swollen upper lip.

Based on that, who do you think is likely to have done the hitting, and who to have been hit?

As to what Trayvon did immediately upon seeing Zimmerman, we know this from Zimmerman's conversation with the police dispatcher: he stared at Zimmerman, walked toward his truck, and then ran away. Had he done anything else "immediately upon spotting Zimmerman", it would have been heard on that recording.

How did the shooting occur? Well, the official reports tell us that Martin was shot in the chest. If he had been on the ground, the autopsy would have been able to tell that, as well as if he'd been shot at a distance, rather than at close range. No such indications have currently been made public, leaving us to believe - at least for the moment - that Zimmerman shot him while they were close together, and while Martin was standing. Since all the witnesses - except the two crazy-lady roommates - tell us that there was a fight of some sort, it is unlikely that Zimmerman was simply standing next to Martin and shot him, lending credence to the idea that Martin was on top of Zimmerman.

As to charging him with second-degree murder, as well as skipping over the grand jury, I suspect both were because the prosecution is more about the public furor than about any real evidence indicating such a charge. I certainly have not seen the prosecution reveal anything that even remotely makes me think such a charge is justified - or even that the prosecution itself is justified - and I wonder why that is.

No where in the report does it state that those drugs were in his system, only that they were prescribed.

Well, that just makes all the difference now, doesn't it?

Unless he admits to taking them, yes, it does. My guess is you are perfectly aware that, just because a doctor prescribes something, it does not mean that people actually take it.

It's also notable that the article conspicuously does not tell us WHEN those medications were prescribed, in what amounts, or why.

Bottom line: this earth shattering news comes from the FAMILY doctor, and NOT from an official hospital report FROM THAT NIGHT that corroborates with the EMT report.

The video FROM THAT NIGHT DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS LATEST STATEMENT.

And the band played on.

That..and it seems that the police didn't even bother to check whether or not Zimmerman was using Alcohol or Drugs that night.

They didn't seem the least bit curious.

Who says they weren't curious? The law doesn't allow them to do drug tests based on "curiosity". There is no reason to believe that Zimmerman gave them any probable cause to suspect impairment from alcohol or drugs, nor is there any reason to believe that if he had, they would not have gotten a warrant and given him a drug test.

Florida..it seems..has some strange ideas about the "Stand Your Ground" law as well.

Luckily for you, bodily functions required to keep you alive don't depend on any measurable level of intelligence. In the above case, the woman picked up a gun, entered the house, and shot at someone. There's absolutely zero evidence that she shot in self-defense. No witnesses saw the man on top of her. Her head wasn't bleeding. Her victim says it wasn't self-defense. For all the jury knew, she picked up that gun with premeditated murder in mind. When she missed, the Defense spun it as a warning shot in self-defense. Because of your shit-filled skull, you believe the woman was tried and convicted just because her skin is the color of shit. If she were allowed to walk, you and your shithead ilk would ignore her race and insist she wasn't charged because her intended victim was an Afro.

The account given by the man [Gray] the woman shot at:
“She said, ’I got something for your — —,’ and walked away,” Gray said. “I knew exactly what she was going to do.”

Gray said she went to the garage, to her truck, to get her gun and then returned back inside the home. He said the garage door that she claimed to have been inoperable worked for him earlier that morning and later that day with no trouble.

“When she came back inside, the first thing I saw was her putting one [a bullet] in the chamber,” he said.
Gray said by the time his kids had come to his side to leave, she had the gun pointed at him.

“As soon as I took my eyes off Marissa, that’s when I heard the gunshot,” Gray said.

He said he never looked back, grabbing the children and running out of the house and down the street.

You're an embarrassment to your race of ape-like reptiles.

Luckily for you, bodily functions required to keep you alive don't depend on any measurable level of intelligence. In the above case, the woman picked up a gun, entered the house, and shot at someone. There's absolutely zero evidence that she shot in self-defense. No witnesses saw the man on top of her. Her head wasn't bleeding. Her victim says it wasn't self-defense. For all the jury knew, she picked up that gun with premeditated murder in mind. When she missed, the Defense spun it as a warning shot in self-defense. Because of your shit-filled skull, you believe the woman was tried and convicted just because her skin is the color of shit. If she were allowed to walk, you and your shithead ilk would ignore her race and insist she wasn't charged because her intended victim was an Afro.

The account given by the man [Gray] the woman shot at:
“She said, ’I got something for your — —,’ and walked away,” Gray said. “I knew exactly what she was going to do.”

Gray said she went to the garage, to her truck, to get her gun and then returned back inside the home. He said the garage door that she claimed to have been inoperable worked for him earlier that morning and later that day with no trouble.

“When she came back inside, the first thing I saw was her putting one [a bullet] in the chamber,” he said.
Gray said by the time his kids had come to his side to leave, she had the gun pointed at him.

“As soon as I took my eyes off Marissa, that’s when I heard the gunshot,” Gray said.

He said he never looked back, grabbing the children and running out of the house and down the street.

You're an embarrassment to your race of ape-like reptiles.

Ya mad bro?

:lol:

Yes. It's the thing the blood is coming out of.

There is a piece of software called "Paint" on every Windows PC , use that tool to point out the wound you're alluding too.

Thanks.

:cool:

If you are typical of the jury and basing your opinion of this case on what you think is a faked picture then Zimmerman will be a free man.

Really? You're contesting the injuries based on a screenshot? That's the best you have?

Apparently, the left believes that the guy who took that picture just happens to carry a tube of fake blood in his pocket all the time, and when he saw the crowd forming, he ran up, squirted the fake blood all over Zimmerman's head, and photographed it.

Never mind the fact that the first officer on the scene noted that Zimmerman's head was injured, or that his doctor diagnosed head injuries when he saw him the next day.

There is a piece of software called "Paint" on every Windows PC , use that tool to point out the wound you're alluding too.

Thanks.

:cool:

If you are typical of the jury and basing your opinion of this case on what you think is a faked picture then Zimmerman will be a free man.

Really? You're contesting the injuries based on a screenshot? That's the best you have?

Apparently, the left believes that the guy who took that picture just happens to carry a tube of fake blood in his pocket all the time, and when he saw the crowd forming, he ran up, squirted the fake blood all over Zimmerman's head, and photographed it.

Never mind the fact that the first officer on the scene noted that Zimmerman's head was injured, or that his doctor diagnosed head injuries when he saw him the next day.

This case has Tawana Brawley and the Duke Lacrosse team written all over it.

I sometimes wish I could look into the shit-filled skull of a liberal and see how they imagine events unfolding. But, then I remember that their skulls are full of shit and they're not burdened with imagining how events unfold that they claim happened.

Zimmerman is waiving his right to a speedy trial.

Doesnt just about everyone do that as a formality?

If I refused to wave my right to a speedy trial, what would likely be different than if I did?

As I understand it, in order to accommodate the Constitutional right to a speedy trial, every state has a legally codified time limit during which the case must be tried, unless the defendant waives his Constitutional right in that regard. I think I read that Florida's time limit is six months, but I won't swear to it.

Sometimes, it is in the defendant's best interests to insist on getting the trial over and done with. For example, if he actually did it, but knew the prosecution had very little evidence to work with, but might turn up more evidence given more time, then he would want to get the case over and done with before they had that chance. That way, double jeopardy would kick in, and they wouldn't be able to try him for that same crime again.

In Zimmerman's case, it's unlikely that any shocking new evidence is going to turn up, but his case might be hurt simply by all the media furor going on around it right now. He stands to benefit greatly from letting the whole thing die down so that the jury pool is less likely to be inflamed against him. Right now, the only way I can see them finding this poor guy an unbiased, untainted jury is if they start trolling nursing homes and monasteries with a strict prohibition against technology.

Actually, at least one state doesn't have a codified time limit for a speedy trial. Texas had one once, but it was declared unconstitutional by the State Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back