George Zimmerman's bloody head

I would if I were, but I am certainly not wrong. This law makes it legal to kill someone if you reasonably find them a threat. Reasonably is too subjective a term: and that is why this is a bad law.

Hey shithead, "reasonable" is the standard of the all law. Many laws, out of necessity, use reasonableness as a standard. But, you're right, reason can be a bad standard when shitheads are involved, because shitheads are not reasonable.

The cops had no reasonable (aka probable) cause to drug test Zimmerman. Zimmerman had reasonable cause to suspect Trayvon might be up to no good.

Zimmerman's jury will decide if Zimmerman was reasonable in suspecting Trayvon was a criminal. The jury will decide if Zimmerman was reasonable in fearing for his life. And, then the jury will decide if Zimmerman is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

I would if I were, but I am certainly not wrong. This law makes it legal to kill someone if you reasonably find them a threat. Reasonably is too subjective a term: and that is why this is a bad law.

Hey shithead, "reasonable" is the standard of the all law. Many laws, out of necessity, use reasonableness as a standard. But, you're right, reason can be a bad standard when shitheads are involved, because shitheads are not reasonable.

The cops had no reasonable (aka probable) cause to drug test Zimmerman. Zimmerman had reasonable cause to suspect Trayvon might be up to no good.

Zimmerman's jury will decide if Zimmerman was reasonable in suspecting Trayvon was a criminal. The jury will decide if Zimmerman was reasonable in fearing for his life. And, then the jury will decide if Zimmerman is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
Under the law, Martin had to reasonably believe that Zimmerman was a threat. That is ALL Martin had to believe to be justified in attacking Zimmerman.

You may pretend otherwise as you wish. But the law is poorly written and needs to be fixed.

You are right in that it doesn't say anything about someone legally walking through his own neighborhood.

It says if you feel threatened you can defend yourself.

You must be a poor attorney to not grasp that point.

Thankfully I am vastly more logical and a better attorney than you could ever be with your severely limited grasp of basic English.

No, you imbecile. It does NOT say that if you feel threatened you can "defend" yourself.

You are clearly in danger of suffocation. You are too stupid to breathe.

What the law DOES say (and you should know it since I even got YOU to quote it) is "A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force."

Another person running is not a basis for anyone to have a REASONABLE belief of any NECESSITY to resort to force to "defend" against an IMMINENT use of force being used against him.

Damn. You libs are one contradictory dopey lot. When it suits your irrationally partisan purposes, suddenly you are ALL FOR a pre-emptive attacks.

Again, if you feel threatened, you may use pre-emptive force. That is what this law is all about.

And again, I do not like this law so blow it out your ass, dummy.

Lord Almighty, dont you get the difference between 'feeling threatened' vrs 'reasonably believe' you are threatened?

A guy pulling a gun on me is being reasonably threatened, but some guy walking behind me for a few hundred feet is NOT reasonably being believed to be threatened.

Under the law, Martin had to reasonably believe that Zimmerman was a threat. That is ALL Martin had to believe to be justified in attacking Zimmerman.

Only an idiot would think a guy asking him questions about why he was walking around in the rain snooping into peoples homes is threatending him, unless by 'threatened' you mean he was afraid he was about to get caught for casing peoples homes.

You were wrong... why cant you admit it?

She can't admit she's wrong because she's fundamentally both dishonest and stupid.

And she's such a delusional dip shit that she imagines others may be convinced of her position based on the sheer repetition of her idiotic claim.

You think its a clinical condition?

Thankfully I am vastly more logical and a better attorney than you could ever be with your severely limited grasp of basic English.

No, you imbecile. It does NOT say that if you feel threatened you can "defend" yourself.

You are clearly in danger of suffocation. You are too stupid to breathe.

What the law DOES say (and you should know it since I even got YOU to quote it) is "A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force."

Another person running is not a basis for anyone to have a REASONABLE belief of any NECESSITY to resort to force to "defend" against an IMMINENT use of force being used against him.

Damn. You libs are one contradictory dopey lot. When it suits your irrationally partisan purposes, suddenly you are ALL FOR a pre-emptive attacks.

Again, if you feel threatened, you may use pre-emptive force. That is what this law is all about.

Lord Almighty, dont you get the difference between 'feeling threatened' vrs 'reasonably believe' you are threatened?

A guy pulling a gun on me is being reasonably threatened, but some guy walking behind me for a few hundred feet is NOT reasonably being believed to be threatened.
And yet Martin is dead.

This is why I've repeatedly stated that "reasonable" it too subjective for this law.

Only an idiot would think a guy asking him questions about why he was walking around in the rain snooping into peoples homes is threatending him, unless by 'threatened' you mean he was afraid he was about to get caught for casing peoples homes.
:rolleyes:

There is no evidence that he was snooping into people's homes. Do you lie for recreation or because you're an idiot?

And yet Martin is dead.

This is why I've repeatedly stated that "reasonable" it too subjective for this law.

I would say that if a dude is on top of me (which is what EYEwitnesses say) beating the living shit out of me, thats reason enough for me to shoot.

Resonable? Yes... yes indeed it is.

And yet Martin is dead.

I would say that if a dude is on top of me (which is what EYEwitnesses say) beating the living shit out of me, thats reason enough for me to shoot.

There's also an eyewitness that says Martin was on the bottom.

That almost doesn't matter, though. Being followed in the dark would give many people a reasonable fear for their life.

There is no evidence that he was snooping into people's homes. Do you lie for recreation or because you're an idiot?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he's just buying into stereotypes. :lmao:

Do you mean that Zimmerman was playing odds? Because Trayvon fits the profile of a piece of shit, you assume Zimmerman concluded Trayvon was a piece of shit?

And, yet, Zimmerman explains to the police operator that he called because of Travyon's behavior. And, Zimmerman apparently didn't know that Trayvon was a black piece of shit until after he got on the phone to police.

And yet Martin is dead.

As he should be since he tried to KILL a PERSON with his fists, idjit.

Only a leftwingnut cant see the resonableness in defending oneself when being pummeled lying on the ground vrs assaulting someone simply because you think that they were following you.

How can you be this stupid?

I am not lying shit-for-brains.

Zimmerman said that, in effect, Martin was snooping.

Zimmerman 911 Call Transcript – Trayvon Martin | Phoebe's Detention Room

This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. [00:25]

Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. He wore jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He’s here now … he’s just staring. [00:42]

Now he’s staring at me. [00:48]

Summary; Martin was SNOOPING, douche bag.

And did it ever occur to you that you have you head up your twat?

This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. [00:25]

Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. He wore jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He’s here now … he’s just staring. [00:42]

Walking around talking on the phone. Zimmerman had an active imagination. And of course he'd look at Zimmerman since Zimmerman was following him.

Dope.

And yet Martin is dead.

There's also an eyewitness that says Martin was on the bottom.

Bullshit. What 'eye' witness. There is a woman who claims to have heard the incident and she thinks it was Martin yelling for help, but the physical evidence shows she was being delusional.

That almost doesn't matter, though. Being followed in the dark would give many people a reasonable fear for their life.

Until they stop and ask you why you are walking around in the rain in their neighborhood.

Why are you such a freaking moron? You really do seem to be an anti-white, cracker hating POS.

But maybe I am wrong about you; maybe your just stupid beyond rational belief.

Walking around talking on the phone.

And what about casing houses prevents you from talking on the phone dumbass?

Liability has you nailed to a T. You are just an ignorant racist piece of stinky stupidass.

Forum List

Back