George Zimmerman's bloody head

:eusa_eh:

If he didn't get hurt why did he need to go to the doctor to return to work?

That is indeed a question of merit given that he DID NOT go to the hospital that night. It just adds to the dubious nature of Zimmerman's scenario. Curiouser and curiouser...unless you're a Zimmerman zombie.

Nothing curious about it at all, unless you have your head up your ass.

Lots of people opt out of getting an ambulance ride to the ER, instead opting to visit their own doctor the next day, because they're concerned about the huge co-pay associated with ambulances and ERs. Not saying that was Zimmerman's reasoning; just suggesting a possible, very reasonable explanation for him to choose not to have the paramedics take him to the hospital. Another good reason would be not thinking clearly due to shock, and a third could have been that he didn't really realize how badly he might have been hurt. My daughter fractured her wrist, and we didn't realize it for almost two weeks, because it wasn't causing her any more pain than wrenching it really hard would have done. These things happen.

Randi Rhodes had an audio tape of Travon Martin's GF that she was playing.
It sounded like a deposition.
Wonder where she got this from?
Anyway I can't share anything here about it.
I could not understand most of what the young lady was saying.
Maybe they had a microphone issue.

Although the person asking the questions sounded like HD audio...
The quality of the sound was perfect...

It was part of the information package released to the public by the prosecution. It was the cops interviewing the girlfriend, albeit LONG after the incident took place. I could understand what was being said, although the local station that carries her program is subject to occasional bad reception.

"I Know He Was Scared": Trayvon Martin

Martin was being stalked by a STRANGER with a GUN first by car and then on foot......so why doesn't he have the right to STAND his GROUND and fight for his life?

If Zimmerman had knocked down Trayvon and beat his head against the sidewalk, Trayvon would have every right to fight back. Is that what you think happened?

No stupid, I pointing out the FACTS from the 911 dispatch call....Zimmerman had given enough location for the cops to be dispatched.....he was told this. THAT is why he was told it was no longer necessary to follow a suspect WHO WAS RUNNING AWAY. But when asked where he wanted to meet the cops, Zimmerman suddenly becomes all confused and was reluctant to give out his home address, babbling about he can't locate Martin and doesn't want to give out his address (WTF? How is Martin tapping into the 911 call?).
Zimmerman was STILL crusing for Martin, WHO LIVED IN AND HAD FAMILY IN THE AREA AND WAS GOING HOME! The confrontation was initiated by Zimmerman...Martin didn't know him from a whole in the wall. If you're stalked by some guy in a car and then confronted on foot, and that guy has a gun, you damn sure fight for your life.

Unfortunately, for your side, being followed by a guy who lives in the area didn't give Trayvon the right to assault the guy following him.

And a guy who lives in the area and has family in the area doesn't deserve to be stalked, accosted and killed by some asshole with a history of temper related encounters with the cops, a wanna-be citizens watch attitude, and a documented bent about (falslely) reporting on black folk as suspects. Unfortunately for you Zimmerman zombies, the FACTS have a habit to thwarting your beliefs.

THAT is why he was told it was no longer necessary to follow a suspect WHO WAS RUNNING AWAY.

Poor Trayvon, he ran away and made the mistake of coming back.

And beyond your supposition and conjecture, where is the EVIDENCE to support your claim?

And a guy who lives in the area and has family in the area doesn't deserve to be stalked,

Stalked? Care to post the legal definition?

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. A person may be charged with aggravated stalking if they commit the crime of stalking while subject to a temporary restraining order, injunction against trespass, or similar order.

Stalking Law & Legal Definition

That is indeed a question of merit given that he DID NOT go to the hospital that night. It just adds to the dubious nature of Zimmerman's scenario. Curiouser and curiouser...unless you're a Zimmerman zombie.

A childish response from a childish mentality that is a-typical of a Quantum Windbag.

Like I said, Zimmerman zombies are incapable of dealing with any fact that contradicts their beliefs, let alone applying objective analysis to all information available to comprehend the true scope of a situation. Babble on, my silly little Windbag.

Lots of people opt out of getting an ambulance ride to the ER, instead opting to visit their own doctor the next day, because they're concerned about the huge co-pay associated with ambulances and ERs. Not saying that was Zimmerman's reasoning; just suggesting a possible, very reasonable explanation for him to choose not to have the paramedics take him to the hospital. Another good reason would be not thinking clearly due to shock, and a third could have been that he didn't really realize how badly he might have been hurt. My daughter fractured her wrist, and we didn't realize it for almost two weeks, because it wasn't causing her any more pain than wrenching it really hard would have done. These things happen.

An amazing display of supposition and conjecture in a desperate attempt to excuse the questionable actions of Zimmerman.

If your scenario was indeed true, then why would Zimmerman need a doctor's permit to go work? If his injuries were that severe, then why didn't the paramedics report state so? Shock would require hospitalization. And why didn't his family doctor's diagnosis reveal more severe injuries that would coincide with the initial description of the fight that Zimmerman told, let alone your "might have, could have, maybe" scenario.

The FACTS don't support your guesswork, kid.

Strike two, Cecilie.

And a guy who lives in the area and has family in the area doesn't deserve to be stalked, accosted and killed by some asshole with a history of temper related encounters with the cops, a wanna-be citizens watch attitude, and a documented bent about (falslely) reporting on black folk as suspects. Unfortunately for you Zimmerman zombies, the FACTS have a habit to thwarting your beliefs.

THAT is why he was told it was no longer necessary to follow a suspect WHO WAS RUNNING AWAY.

And beyond your supposition and conjecture, where is the EVIDENCE to support your claim?

And a guy who lives in the area and has family in the area doesn't deserve to be stalked,

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. A person may be charged with aggravated stalking if they commit the crime of stalking while subject to a temporary restraining order, injunction against trespass, or similar order.

Zimmermann said he lost track of him. Was he lying?

If Trayvon had continued toward home, he'd still be alive today.

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person

Repeatedly? Does once qualify?
Thanks for disproving your claim.

images

The FAMILY doctor.....bit of a conflict of interest, wouldn't you say? And Zimmerman went to him THE NEXT DAY TO GET PERMISSION TO GO BACK TO WORK! Hardly the actions of a man who had his head "bashed" in, or suffered wounds from a life and death struggle.

But no concussion, no prescription for pain killers (which would be interesting being that Zimmerman is ALREADY on mood altering prescription drugs). The paramedics that treated him at the scene do not corroborate the "severity" take that the family doctor does. And Zimmerman NEVER went to the hospital.

Curiouser and curiouser...unless you're a Zimmerman zombie. Carry on.

Considering his head injury, the cops should have taken him to the hospital for an MRI. You never know with head injuries. When I was in highschool, one of the kids was hit by a car on the way home. He hit his head on the cement, but got up and walked away, saying he was fine, he died that night in his sleep.

I don't think it's Zimmerman's fault he wasn't taken to the hospital right away. He was upset as anyone would have been under the circumstances, but the cops should have insisted.

An amazing display of supposition and conjecture in a desperate attempt to excuse the questionable actions of Zimmerman.

If your scenario was indeed true, then why would Zimmerman need a doctor's permit to go work? If his injuries were that severe, then why didn't the paramedics report state so? Shock would require hospitalization. And why didn't his family doctor's diagnosis reveal more severe injuries that would coincide with the initial description of the fight that Zimmerman told, let alone your "might have, could have, maybe" scenario.

Strike two, Cecilie.

Strike two? I haven't even been speaking to you, so when would I have gotten strike one in this ridiculous game of "win the approval of someone I think is dumber than a puddle of spit"?

Who says his injuries had to be "that severe" - whatever that means - for his boss to require a doctor's note? I know lots of employers who require a doctor's note for ANY injury, just to cover their asses against later Workmen's Comp claims. The US Postal Service, for example, would have insisted on a doctor's release when I worked for them. Hell, part of their hiring process was to have me get a back X-ray.

As to the rest of your bullshit response, the facts don't support YOUR guesswork, ass. All this liberal pooh-poohing about "his injuries weren't bad enough" is the rankest sort of desperation play. First it was "He has no injuries! He's guilty!" Then - OOPS! - he has injuries after all and it turns out you dipshits ran your gums a little too soon, so now all you armchair Albert Schweitzers want to diagnose from home and bitch about how he didn't sustain enough damage to suit you.

You'll excuse me if I don't require Mr. Zimmerman to apologize to you for being too sturdy and healthy for your tastes.

That's Strike One for the doctor's note, Strike Two for the Internet doctor routine, and Strike Three for existing without sufficient brain cells to suit me.

You're out, shitforbrains! Back on ignore for you!

Better luck next time.

Zimmermann said he lost track of him. Was he lying?

Zimmerman said Martin was "running away" after he spotted Zimmerman's car tailing him. Zimmerman had ALREADY given a location to the cops, was told the cops were on their way and that it was NOT necessary to continue following Martin, to which he replied, "Okay". So your little paraphrase is irrelevent to the facts, Toddles.

If Trayvon had continued toward home, he'd still be alive today.

Again, Martin WAS GOING HOME until some creep in a car started stalking him...he ran to try and elude Zimmerman, as his girlfriend stated to the cops when she was talking to him on the cell phone. HAD ZIMMERMAN NOT GOTTEN OUT OF HIS CAR AND CONTINUED TO FOLLOW MARTIN, HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE....a conclusion drawn by the local police.

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person

Repeatedly? Does once qualify?
Thanks for disproving your claim.

images

Yes, REPEATEDLY....as by Zimmerman's own words, Martin ran away....yet Zimmerman CONTINUED to hunt for him AFTER BEING TOLD THE COPS WERE ON THEIR WAY AND IT WAS NO LONGER NECESSARY. And as Martin's girlfriend states, Martin had thought he lost Zimmerman at one point.

Got that now, Toddles? Or are you going to now repeat the supposition and conjecture necessary to paing Zimmerman as a victim and NOT an instigator?

Strike two, Cecilie.

Strike two? I haven't even been speaking to you, so when would I have gotten strike one in this ridiculous game of "win the approval of someone I think is dumber than a puddle of spit"?

Newsflash for you sweetpea, the site records shows on May 19th YOU sending me a negative rep with a note cursing at me. The chronology of the posts also shows YOU commenting on posts were I kicked the ass of your like minded compadres, like Ariux (Post #2057, for example). So don't come here lying your dopey little ass off when I can easily document your foolishness.

Who says his injuries had to be "that severe" - whatever that means - for his boss to require a doctor's note? I know lots of employers who require a doctor's note for ANY injury, just to cover their asses against later Workmen's Comp claims. The US Postal Service, for example, would have insisted on a doctor's release when I worked for them. Hell, part of their hiring process was to have me get a back X-ray.

First off, PLEASE spare us your little life experience anecdotes, as they ARE IRRELEVENT TO THE CASE AT HAND. If your willfully ignorant litte ass was actually knowledgeable about this case, you would have known that Zimmerman's initial press releases highlighted him having having his head "bashed" against the ground several times leaving a bloody "gash" on his skull. Also, his nose being broken and bloodied, etc. Clearly, the paramedics and the video from that night did NOT reflect the severe injuries that Zimmerman's camp was initially proporting. Secondly, YOU inavertently make my point....because if indeed Zimmerman needed such medical conformation just to go to work, then he would have required at least temporary hospitalization that night. YOU NEED A REASON FOR A DOCTOR TO GIVE YOU AN O.K. TO GO BACK TO WORK.....Zimmerman DID NOT go to the hospital that night, or the following day, and the paramedics did not issue a report claiming he needed to. So why go to the family doctor the next day and give the exuse for the visit that he did? It doesn't make sense, unless you're a Zimmerman zombie.

As to the rest of your bullshit response, the facts don't support YOUR guesswork, ass.

Learn to READ, sweetpea....I'm QUESTIONING YOUR GUESSWORK, BASED ON THE FACTS AVAILABLE. THE CHRONOLOGY OF THE POSTS SHOWS THAT UNLIKE YOU, I CAN PROVIDE FACTS TO BACK UP WHAT I SAY.

All this liberal pooh-poohing about "his injuries weren't bad enough" is the rankest sort of desperation play.

No genius, it's an observation BASED ON THE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS GIVEN. Yes, he was in a fight, but he was NOT injured to the extent that was initially touted by his legal camp (or his father, brother). You would know this if your attention span was that of an honest, objective adult.

First it was "He has no injuries! He's guilty!" Then - OOPS! - he has injuries after all and it turns out you dipshits ran your gums a little too soon, so now all you armchair Albert Schweitzers want to diagnose from home and bitch about how he didn't sustain enough damage to suit you.

First, he claimed a serious head wound. Then the video didn't show this....then we see cuts and scrapes that warrant blood, but no stitches. Then there's the "broken and bloody nose". Then we see a nose that's been punched and a LITTLE blood trail, but NOT busted. And when all is said and done, the actual "injuries" were treated readily in the EMT van, so by the time Zimmerman is at the police station, he looks like a guy who's been in a scuffle as opposed to the life and death struggle that he barely escaped from all beaten and bloodied, like his supporters and legal folk and family initially stated. See sweetpea, IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHRONOLOGY of the situation, you UNDERSTAND why Zimmerman's claims are dubious at best....unless of course you're a Zimmerman zombie.

You'll excuse me if I don't require Mr. Zimmerman to apologize to you for being too sturdy and healthy for your tastes.

There's no excuse for your willful ignorance Cecilie. It's about FACTS and EVIDENCE...who said what, when they said it, and do the FACTS REVEALED support those statements. To date, Zimmerman does not stand up to scrutiny.

That's Strike One for the doctor's note, Strike Two for the Internet doctor routine, and Strike Three for existing without sufficient brain cells to suit me.

Insufficient brains cells unfortunately do fit you, Cecilie...which is why in light of the FACTS your attempts at conclusive sarcasm are a joke at best.

You're out, shitforbrains! Back on ignore for you!

Sorry sweety, but the chronology of the posts makes you out a liar on that point as usual.
Better luck next time.

And as the chronology of the posts shows, ladies and gents, Cecilie will continue to hound each and every response to my posts and replies by her like minded compadres and spew her ignorance and venom with abandon.....contrary to her claims of indifference here....and so much more to pity her. Carry on.

Considering his head injury, the cops should have taken him to the hospital for an MRI. You never know with head injuries. When I was in highschool, one of the kids was hit by a car on the way home. He hit his head on the cement, but got up and walked away, saying he was fine, he died that night in his sleep.

I don't think it's Zimmerman's fault he wasn't taken to the hospital right away. He was upset as anyone would have been under the circumstances, but the cops should have insisted.

If Zimmerman's head was such the bloody mess as his lawyers initially claimed, then the EMT's would have taken him to the hospital....Period.

Evidently, it wasn't.

Witness #6 said Martin was on top of Zimmerman & beating him. Martin was "throwing down blows on the guy (GZ) MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) style"

Martins father said the screams for help were not from his son Trayvon.

Uh Oh Ravi, I don't see anywhere where it could be interpreted or even construed to mean what you had written earlier that this law possibly would mean or does mean in your words. I'm real good at comprehending when reading (maybe not so good at spelling etc. I will admit), but pretty good at having a common since ability to decifer most of what people are saying and/or what they are up to doing, along with knowing the meaning of many things when I come across them. This is either by their words spoken or by their actions in which sometimes speak louder than their words in which are spoken.

I guess you just went for it when posting this in defense or respect to what you may have thought about it, but I think you are in with some pretty smart people here, and you may be getting deep into it, that's if you try and pull the wool over their eyes for to many times ... B )

uh, okay, but I don't really see how this can be misinterpreted.
against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force

Unless you mean that being followed by someone that ends up killing you isn't actually grounds for a pre-emptive strike.
Not going to work, otherwise by taking what you have taken from the written material out of context, you attempt to either add or take away from it by this tactic... To keep the meaning straight and not tampered with, it must remain always within it's proper context, in so that it doesn't become distorted or confused in these ways that which you are mistaken about my friend.

Please explain how you think I am taking it out of context.

No stupid, I pointing out the FACTS from the 911 dispatch call....Zimmerman had given enough location for the cops to be dispatched.....he was told this. THAT is why he was told it was no longer necessary to follow a suspect WHO WAS RUNNING AWAY. But when asked where he wanted to meet the cops, Zimmerman suddenly becomes all confused and was reluctant to give out his home address, babbling about he can't locate Martin and doesn't want to give out his address (WTF? How is Martin tapping into the 911 call?).

GZ was concerned that Martin might be near enough to HEAR his address being told to 911 since GZ couldnt see him and had no idea where Martin was.

Dude you are dumber than a sack of rusty hammers.

Yeah, walking up to someone and asking them what they are doing in the neighborhood is a deadly threat in your mind?

You are a sad little troll.

If Zimmerman's head was such the bloody mess as his lawyers initially claimed, then the EMT's would have taken him to the hospital....Period.

Evidently, it wasn't.

Now you are a medical expert too?

Jesus! Please shut up and go play in a busy street somewhere.

And as the chronology of the posts shows, ladies and gents, Cecilie will continue to hound each and every response to my posts and replies by her like minded compadres and spew her ignorance and venom with abandon.....contrary to her claims of indifference here....and so much more to pity her. Carry on.

Asswipe, you are one of the biggest idiots on the thread.

It is one thing to be ignorant, but wuite another level of stupidity to be so stubborn you engage in the bullshit rhetorical games you do, failing miserable, to try to lynch Zimmerman.

Whoever is paying you to astroturf this subject is not getting their money's worth.

Autopsy of Martin's body found that his knuckles were injured, hands were bloody, bruised & skin was broken. Zimmerman suffered a battered, bruised, swollen & bloody back of his head as a result of Martin beating it against the sidewalk. Zimmerman also suffered a battered, bruised, swollen & bloody nose & lip as a result of Martin beating him in the face MMA style as one eyewitness stated it.

Martins body is near the sidewalk that he repeatedly bashed Zimmerman's head onto.

evi7.jpg

Zimmerman's keys & light are also found near the sidewalk where the struggle took place.

evi13.jpg

There is also blood on the sidewalk.

evi14.jpg

Last edited:
Four witnesses have recanted parts of their stories. Some even suggest Zimmerman was on top now.

Forum List

Back