George Zimmerman's bloody head

The bottom line, after all these months is that George Zimmerman is not black. He should have permitted the black boy to beat him to death to prove he wasn't a racist.

Tracy Martin sent his son Trayvon Martin to Juvenile Detention Officer Brandy Green's care "due to having been suspended for 10 days from his high school in Miami Gardens for possession of cannabis." He had been at the Juvenile Detention Officer's address for 7 days prior to the event of his death. Trayvon had a lighter from the 7-11 store on his possession at the time of his death.

All witness statements were recorded. Media attention, payments & fear motivating witnesses to alter their story will not fly in court. Their statements were all recorded at the time of the incident.

I did read it. It is quite the unimpressive and irrelevant post.

The fact that there is even one scrape on Martin's hand undercuts the whimpering that took place when the funeral shop guy with the big bow tie declared that Martin's hands showed no injury at all.

The minor APPEARANCE of the wounds on Zimmerman's face does not tell the story. The broken nose, however, does.

The appearance of the wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head also doesn't serve to undercut HIS claim that Martin had been knocking his skull onto the concrete.

The physical evidence, in short, tends to serve to corroborate Zimmerman and does little to help the prosecutor's case against Zimmerman. Indeed, objectively, the physical evidence undercuts the prosecutor's case.

The point of the post was to respond to factual inaccuracies and the hyperbolic nature of the post to which I responded.

No the autopsy did not find - "Autopsy of Martin's body found that his knuckles were injured, hands were bloody, bruised & skin was broken."

No Zimmerman didn't have "a battered, bruised, swollen & bloody back of his head as a result of Martin beating it against the sidewalk.", he has some minor cuts and abrasions as shown by police photos.

No Zimmerman did have "a battered, bruised, swollen & bloody nose & lip as a result of Martin beating him in the face MMA style as one eyewitness stated it." as shown by police photos.

>>>>

The purpose of your post is dubious. Zimmerman clearly was on the receiving end of an assault. If you were merely correcting the OVER-statement of the nature of the attack (or apparent injuries) that does not make the FACT of the attack go away. PLUS, getting your nose busted and having the back of your head banged onto concrete is no insignificant thing EVEN though SOME of the specifics of the attack or ensuing injuries are a bit over wrought.

The purpose of the post was to counter hyperbolic rhetoric which claimed facts not supported by either the autopsy or police photographs taken that night. Nothing "dubious" intended and I think you've seen my posts long enough to know that.

I fully agree, none of the hyperbole or the evidence make the FACT of an attack go away. What isn't known at this point, is actually who did the attacking - no physical evidence (released to date) and no witness testimony to date provide insight as to who started the "attack" and under what conditions. The fact that Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked and shot Martin I think we can all agree are pretty well supported. But the question remains as to who would be classified as the initial aggressor and what were the conditions of the initial aggression.

If Martin was the initial aggressor, than Zimmerman retains self defense immunity under the law. However if Zimmerman was the initial aggressor, under Florida Law (776.041 User of force by an aggressor), it is possible that he could loose that immunity which would make him responsible for the unlawful killing of another person.

>>>>

The point of the post was to respond to factual inaccuracies and the hyperbolic nature of the post to which I responded.

No the autopsy did not find - "Autopsy of Martin's body found that his knuckles were injured, hands were bloody, bruised & skin was broken."

No Zimmerman didn't have "a battered, bruised, swollen & bloody back of his head as a result of Martin beating it against the sidewalk.", he has some minor cuts and abrasions as shown by police photos.

No Zimmerman did have "a battered, bruised, swollen & bloody nose & lip as a result of Martin beating him in the face MMA style as one eyewitness stated it." as shown by police photos.

>>>>

The purpose of your post is dubious. Zimmerman clearly was on the receiving end of an assault. If you were merely correcting the OVER-statement of the nature of the attack (or apparent injuries) that does not make the FACT of the attack go away. PLUS, getting your nose busted and having the back of your head banged onto concrete is no insignificant thing EVEN though SOME of the specifics of the attack or ensuing injuries are a bit over wrought.

The purpose of the post was to counter hyperbolic rhetoric which claimed facts not supported by either the autopsy or police photographs taken that night. Nothing "dubious" intended and I think you've seen my posts long enough to know that.

I fully agree, none of the hyperbole or the evidence make the FACT of an attack go away. What isn't known at this point, is actually who did the attacking - no physical evidence (released to date) and no witness testimony to date provide insight as to who started the "attack" and under what conditions. The fact that Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked and shot Martin I think we can all agree are pretty well supported. But the question remains as to who would be classified as the initial aggressor and what were the conditions of the initial aggression.

If Martin was the initial aggressor, than Zimmerman retains self defense immunity under the law. However if Zimmerman was the initial aggressor, under Florida Law (776.041 User of force by an aggressor), it is possible that he could loose that immunity which would make him responsible for the unlawful killing of another person.

>>>>

We were told in our CCW class that events leading up to the event are considered as well. Reading what you posted was exactly how the instructor said it would go. Even seizing the clothing we would have on at the time. If I was in traffic and shot a guy the bird, and he jumped out of the car and began to whip my ass and I glocked him, I would be in the same boat as Zimmerman.

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. A person may be charged with aggravated stalking if they commit the crime of stalking while subject to a temporary restraining order, injunction against trespass, or similar order.

Stalking Law & Legal Definition

And beyond your supposition and conjecture, where is the EVIDENCE to support your claim?

Zimmermann said he lost track of him. Was he lying?

Zimmerman said Martin was "running away" after he spotted Zimmerman's car tailing him. Zimmerman had ALREADY given a location to the cops, was told the cops were on their way and that it was NOT necessary to continue following Martin, to which he replied, "Okay". So your little paraphrase is irrelevent to the facts, Toddles.

If Trayvon had continued toward home, he'd still be alive today.

Again, Martin WAS GOING HOME until some creep in a car started stalking him...he ran to try and elude Zimmerman, as his girlfriend stated to the cops when she was talking to him on the cell phone. HAD ZIMMERMAN NOT GOTTEN OUT OF HIS CAR AND CONTINUED TO FOLLOW MARTIN, HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE....a conclusion drawn by the local police.

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person

Repeatedly? Does once qualify?
Thanks for disproving your claim.

images

Yes, REPEATEDLY....as by Zimmerman's own words, Martin ran away....yet Zimmerman CONTINUED to hunt for him AFTER BEING TOLD THE COPS WERE ON THEIR WAY AND IT WAS NO LONGER NECESSARY. And as Martin's girlfriend states, Martin had thought he lost Zimmerman at one point.

Got that now, Toddles? Or are you going to now repeat the supposition and conjecture necessary to paing Zimmerman as a victim and NOT an instigator?

Again, Martin WAS GOING HOME until some creep in a car started stalking him...he ran to try and elude Zimmerman

He eluded, you heard the 911 call.
But then he realized he'd been dissed.....and came back.

Yes, REPEATEDLY....as by Zimmerman's own words, Martin ran away....yet Zimmerman CONTINUED to hunt for him

Yeah, following a guy twice in 5 minutes isn't going to get you a stalking conviction, despite your whining.

The thing is this, George Zimmerman did everything wrong. He was operating outside of what is outlined in his neighborhood watch guidelines, he was operating outside the of what he would have been taught by who ever provided his required training to obtain a CCW in Florida. Did he set out to shoot some one that night ? no, probably not, but his not so smart actions that night led to a shooting. That will be pointed out in court, and those very things are what you are warned about (other then civil litigation) in a CCW class. The stupidity started on Zimmermans end of this, and Martins was the catalyst that blew it all up, but in the end, its on Zimmermans head.

He was operating outside of what is outlined in his neighborhood watch guidelines,

I didn't think he was on duty when he saw Trayvon.

The thing is this, George Zimmerman did everything wrong. He was operating outside of what is outlined in his neighborhood watch guidelines, he was operating outside the of what he would have been taught by who ever provided his required training to obtain a CCW in Florida. Did he set out to shoot some one that night ? no, probably not, but his not so smart actions that night led to a shooting. That will be pointed out in court, and those very things are what you are warned about (other then civil litigation) in a CCW class. The stupidity started on Zimmermans end of this, and Martins was the catalyst that blew it all up, but in the end, its on Zimmermans head.

He was operating outside of what is outlined in his neighborhood watch guidelines,

Maybe not. Didn't he say he was neighborhood watch on the 911 call? Even so, his actions were contrary to what he would have been taught by a CCW instructor. Not saying he is the evil klan member the media attempted to make him out to be. Just a guy who made a very bad decision.

Maybe not. Didn't he say he was neighborhood watch on the 911 call? Even so, his actions were contrary to what he would have been taught by a CCW instructor. Not saying he is the evil klan member the media attempted to make him out to be. Just a guy who made a very bad decision.

Didn't he say he was neighborhood watch on the 911 call?

An off duty cop would say he was a cop. So what?

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

Autopsy report on page 125.
EVIDENCE OF INJURY:

Pentetrating Gunshot Wound of the Checst:

<<SNIP>>

Other Injuries: This is a 1/4 x 1/8 inch small abrasion on the left fourth finger.​
So much for the autopsy showing that Martin's knuckles and his hands were bruised and bloody.

:lol::lol::lol:

zimmerman_2223840b.jpg

scrapes and minor lacerations.

zimmerman_2223840b.jpg

Funny thing is that his face looks like it only took a minor scratch to the nose, pretty good for an MMA style face beating which didn't leave any damage to Martin's knuckes (as per the autopsy report).

>>>>

To bad no one will read that.

I did read it. It is quite the unimpressive and irrelevant post.

The fact that there is even one scrape on Martin's hand undercuts the whimpering that took place when the funeral shop guy with the big bow tie declared that Martin's hands showed no injury at all.

The minor APPEARANCE of the wounds on Zimmerman's face does not tell the story. The broken nose, however, does.

The appearance of the wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head also doesn't serve to undercut HIS claim that Martin had been knocking his skull onto the concrete.

The physical evidence, in short, tends to serve to corroborate Zimmerman and does little to help the prosecutor's case against Zimmerman. Indeed, objectively, the physical evidence undercuts the prosecutor's case.
I think you are right on, Liability.

This whole case is starting to take on the aura of the Duke LaCrosse fiasco in which 1 lying witness tried to smear the entire state of North Carolina. I'm so glad her lie was exposed. She should still be doing some serious time in a prison for butchering the truth and destroying lives, and at least two legal careers.

Zimmerman is not a cop, and has no police powers. It even says in the evidence that the whole thing could have been avoided had Zimmerman just waited for the police, or even introduced him self and asked the guy what he was doing. There is zero comparison here.

I think you are right on, Liability.

This whole case is starting to take on the aura of the Duke LaCrosse fiasco in which 1 lying witness tried to smear the entire state of North Carolina. I'm so glad her lie was exposed. She should still be doing some serious time in a prison for butchering the truth and destroying lives, and at least two legal careers.

The DA to. I think she did go to prison, but not for that . This is a diffrent situation. Read the stuff worldwatcher posted.

Zimmerman is not a cop, and has no police powers. It even says in the evidence that the whole thing could have been avoided had Zimmerman just waited for the police, or even introduced him self and asked the guy what he was doing. There is zero comparison here.

I know he wasn't a cop.
He also wasn't on "duty" for the neighborhood watch when he saw Trayvon.
It could have been avoided if Trayvon didn't get kicked out of school.
Again, so what?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he's just buying into stereotypes. :lmao:

And did it ever occur to you that you have you head up your twat?

and then some

But don't worry, even if it wasn't an inside joke I'm sure you still wouldn't have got it. :thup:

I apologize for misreading your comment and ignorantly throwing pejoratives your way.

Seems I had my head up my ass, instead.

Pardon me now, while I go and kick my cat a few times.

Metaphorically only, of course.

I know he wasn't a cop.
Again, so what?

Any citizen can make a citizens arrest and doesnt need to have police powers to ask someone what they hell they are doing in their neighborhood.

There is no on duty or off duty.

I know he wasn't a cop.
Again, so what?
Right. It's Trayvon's fault that he's dead. Typical "conservative."

I know he wasn't a cop.
Again, so what?

Any citizen can make a citizens arrest and doesnt need to have police powers to ask someone what they hell they are doing in their neighborhood.
You can't make a citizen's arrest if no crime is being committed.

I know he wasn't a cop.
Again, so what?

You forgot to say "Neah!". That last sentence was the stupidest thing you have said in this entire thread.

Last edited:

I know he wasn't a cop.
Again, so what?

I guess thats true. And if you hit the link in Worlwatchers post you will see where the cops say that Had Zimmerman done that, or stayed in his car and waited for the police the shooting would never have happened.

Forum List

Back