George Zimmerman's bloody head

The thing is this, George Zimmerman did everything wrong. He was operating outside of what is outlined in his neighborhood watch guidelines, he was operating outside the of what he would have been taught by who ever provided his required training to obtain a CCW in Florida. Did he set out to shoot some one that night ? no, probably not, but his not so smart actions that night led to a shooting. That will be pointed out in court, and those very things are what you are warned about (other then civil litigation) in a CCW class. The stupidity started on Zimmermans end of this, and Martins was the catalyst that blew it all up, but in the end, its on Zimmermans head.

He was operating outside of what is outlined in his neighborhood watch guidelines,

I didn't think he was on duty when he saw Trayvon.
There is no on duty or off duty.

He's on neighborhood watch 24/7?

I know he wasn't a cop.
He also wasn't on "duty" for the neighborhood watch when he saw Trayvon.
It could have been avoided if Trayvon didn't get kicked out of school.
Again, so what?

Any citizen can make a citizens arrest and doesnt need to have police powers to ask someone what they hell they are doing in their neighborhood.
You can't make a citizen's arrest if no crime is being committed.

Of course, Miss Duh.

And you also dont have to be a cop to ask someone what the hell they are doing in your neighborhood.

Zimmerman is not a cop, and has no police powers. It even says in the evidence that the whole thing could have been avoided had Zimmerman just waited for the police, or even introduced him self and asked the guy what he was doing. There is zero comparison here.

I know he wasn't a cop.
Again, so what?
Right. It's Trayvon's fault that he's dead. Typical "conservative."

I blame the school for kicking out the hoodlum just for having a baggie.
And I blame Trayvon for beating on a guy who had a gun.

I know he wasn't a cop.
Again, so what?

Any citizen can make a citizens arrest and doesnt need to have police powers to ask someone what they hell they are doing in their neighborhood.

I guess thats true. And if you hit the link in Worlwatchers post you will see where the cops say that Had Zimmerman done that, or stayed in his car and waited for the police the shooting would never have happened.

Yeah and if Zimmerman had let Martin beat him to death the shooting never would have happened either.

Your observation makes no freaking sense.

What are us law-abiding citizens supposed to never get our of our vehicles lest we get jumped on by thugs like Martin? I guess we should all huddle in corners of our homes and hope the big bullies arent around so we can go piddle once in a while?

Zimmerman had EVERY RIGHT to ask Martin ANY damned question he wanted to and it would not justify Martin assaulting him with a sucker punch, the little bitch.

I guess thats true. And if you hit the link in Worlwatchers post you will see where the cops say that Had Zimmerman done that, or stayed in his car and waited for the police the shooting would never have happened.

Yeah and if Zimmerman had let Martin beat him to death the shooting never would have happened either.

What are us law-abiding citizens supposed to never get our of our vehicles lest we get jumped on by thugs like Martin? I guess we should all huddle in corners of our homes and hope the big bullies arent around so we can go piddle once in a while?

Zimmerman had EVERY RIGHT to ask Martin ANY damned question he wanted to and it would not justify Martin assaulting him with a sucker punch, the little bitch.

Oookay. :cuckoo:

He was operating outside of what is outlined in his neighborhood watch guidelines,

I didn't think he was on duty when he saw Trayvon.

Of course. You think he punched a clock or something?

He was the NE Captain even.
nw-rtl.jpg

Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter -Sept 2011:
George Zimmerman's name listed as contact & that Chief Lee was coming to next meeting: RTL Newsletter September 2011 FINAL

Feb 2012 Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter - George Zimmerman identified as Captain: RTL February 2012 Newsletter

SFP -meeting with residents after shooting - Relaying Zimmerman was acting as NW at the time of the shooting: Sanford PD Meeting

You will also note this:

Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook

Quote:
You will add your “eyes and ears” to
those of the Police Department which
cannot be everywhere, all the time, by
keeping a watchful eye and open ear to
what is happening in your
neighborhood. You will extend their
ability to provide security by reporting
anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so they can
follow up on your leads. What you will
not do is get physically involved with
any activity you report or
apprehension of any suspicious
persons. This is the job of the law
enforcement agency.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.
http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/NWProgramHandbook.pdf

nw-rtl.jpg

George Zimmerman's name listed as contact & that Chief Lee was coming to next meeting: RTL Newsletter September 2011 FINAL

Feb 2012 Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter - George Zimmerman identified as Captain: RTL February 2012 Newsletter

SFP -meeting with residents after shooting - Relaying Zimmerman was acting as NW at the time of the shooting: Sanford PD Meeting

You will also note this:

Quote:
enforcement agency.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

That's awful! The captain getting beat up by a punk.

Lol, hide behind ad hominem, coward, but you cant face the simple fact that my summary is EXACTLY WHAT YOU LIBTARDS ARE DEMANDING OF US.

If you cant use lethal force when a thug is pounding your brains out then you in effect HAVE NO RIGHT to self defense.

You fucking communists simply plan to control all the thugs.

I got news for you shit-head; it aint gonna work. The only reason the thugs are around is because the feds hold the rest of us back. If the government would get the hell out of our way we would put the godamned thugs where they belong.

nw-rtl.jpg

You will also note this:

Quote:
enforcement agency.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

That's awful! The captain getting beat up by a punk.

Why is that awful? The captain eventually took care of bidness.

Lol, hide behind ad hominem, coward, but you cant face the simple fact that my summary is EXACTLY WHAT YOU LIBTARDS ARE DEMANDING OF US.

If you cant use lethal force when a thug is pounding your brains out then you in effect HAVE NO RIGHT to self defense.

I got news for you shit-head; it aint gonna work. The only reason the thugs are around is because the feds hold the rest of us back. If the government would get the hell out of our way we would put the godamned thugs where they belong.

You sound like a thug. An emotional thug.

Go fuck yourself, commie.

Four witnesses have recanted parts of their stories. Some even suggest Zimmerman was on top now.

And so the rumor mill grinds on, and on, and on.....

Exactly - The Martin apologist lier's had Martin's mortician say that Martins body had no marks indicating he was beating Zimmerman. That was clearly a lie. The autopsy proved once again just how desperate these lier's are & to what lengths they will go to manufacture a hate crime.

Are you referring to the mark on his ring finger? That mark was hardly an indication of the alleged thrashing Martin was administering to Zimmerman. Why don't you share with everyone EXACTLY what the autopsy report revealed about those marks? We'll wait.

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

Autopsy report on page 125.

EVIDENCE OF INJURY:

Pentetrating Gunshot Wound of the Checst:

<<SNIP>>

Other Injuries: This is a 1/4 x 1/8 inch small abrasion on the left fourth finger.​

So much for the autopsy showing that Martin's knuckles and his hands were bruised and bloody.

:lol::lol::lol:

zimmerman_2223840b.jpg

scrapes and minor lacerations.

zimmerman_2223840b.jpg

Funny thing is that his face looks like it only took a minor scratch to the nose, pretty good for an MMA style face beating which didn't leave any damage to Martin's knuckes (as per the autopsy report).

>>>>

To bad no one will read that.

I did read it. It is quite the unimpressive and irrelevant post.

The fact that there is even one scrape on Martin's hand undercuts the whimpering that took place when the funeral shop guy with the big bow tie declared that Martin's hands showed no injury at all.

The minor APPEARANCE of the wounds on Zimmerman's face does not tell the story. The broken nose, however, does.

The appearance of the wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head also doesn't serve to undercut HIS claim that Martin had been knocking his skull onto the concrete.

The physical evidence, in short, tends to serve to corroborate Zimmerman and does little to help the prosecutor's case against Zimmerman. Indeed, objectively, the physical evidence undercuts the prosecutor's case.

Your convoluted logic would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

First you save evidence is irrelevent, then you present your supposition and conjecture as to why anything that doesn't corroborate Zimmerman's story is irrelevent because EVIDENCE that does support his story is the ONLY evidence that should be considered viable.

So the Zimmerman Zombie's new spin is that evidence of a struggle PROVES Zimmerman correct....FORGET any evidence to indicate just HOW that struggle came to be, and to whom was the initial instigator.

Like I said before, some creep stalks you while you're walking HOME, and you're not going to fight for you life when he comes up on you? :eusa_hand:

And so the rumor mill grinds on, and on, and on.....

Exactly - The Martin apologist lier's had Martin's mortician say that Martins body had no marks indicating he was beating Zimmerman. That was clearly a lie. The autopsy proved once again just how desperate these lier's are & to what lengths they will go to manufacture a hate crime.

Are you referring to the mark on his ring finger? That mark was hardly an indication of the alleged thrashing Martin was administering to Zimmerman. Why don't you share with everyone EXACTLY what the autopsy report revealed about those marks? We'll wait.

The one he invented.

Go fuck yourself, commie.

No, not that. :lol:

To bad no one will read that.

I did read it. It is quite the unimpressive and irrelevant post.

The fact that there is even one scrape on Martin's hand undercuts the whimpering that took place when the funeral shop guy with the big bow tie declared that Martin's hands showed no injury at all.

The minor APPEARANCE of the wounds on Zimmerman's face does not tell the story. The broken nose, however, does.

The appearance of the wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head also doesn't serve to undercut HIS claim that Martin had been knocking his skull onto the concrete.

The physical evidence, in short, tends to serve to corroborate Zimmerman and does little to help the prosecutor's case against Zimmerman. Indeed, objectively, the physical evidence undercuts the prosecutor's case.

Your convoluted logic would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

First you save evidence is irrelevent, then you present your supposition and conjecture as to why anything that doesn't corroborate Zimmerman's story is irrelevent because EVIDENCE that does support his story is the ONLY evidence that should be considered viable.

So the Zimmerman Zombie's new spin is that evidence of a struggle PROVES Zimmerman correct....FORGET any evidence to indicate just HOW that struggle came to be, and to whom was the initial instigator.

Like I said before, some creep stalks you while you're walking HOME, and you're not going to fight for you life when he comes up on you? :eusa_hand:

My logic is not the convoluted logic, dumb ass.

I have NEVER said that evidence is irrelevant.

I did suggest that the thread you praised is not worth much.

Zimmerman had injuries consistent with HIS account. IF the bullshit tripe being spewed by morons like you had any validity to it, there should not be such significant corroboration from the evidence.

There is also no evidence of "stalking." It's a nice buzz word, but not a valid word choice in this discussion.

Your argument (like you) is still just an empty bit of fluff. Call yourself and your contentions a "fail" and move on.

Your rancid, biased, mindless conjecture is worthless.

You are not allowed to strike someone because they are following you or asking you a question. You are also not allowed to continue to beat a subdued person screaming for help even if they hit you first.

Considering his head injury, the cops should have taken him to the hospital for an MRI. You never know with head injuries. When I was in highschool, one of the kids was hit by a car on the way home. He hit his head on the cement, but got up and walked away, saying he was fine, he died that night in his sleep.

I don't think it's Zimmerman's fault he wasn't taken to the hospital right away. He was upset as anyone would have been under the circumstances, but the cops should have insisted.

If Zimmerman's head was such the bloody mess as his lawyers initially claimed, then the EMT's would have taken him to the hospital....Period.

Evidently, it wasn't.

Then explain the picture of the back of his head that night?

Minor scrapes and cuts.....indicating a fight, but NOT the blood gushing GASH from from having your head bashed against hard ground for a minute that his lawyers initially indicated. Nor was his nose "busted" severly. In other words, the initial statements by the Zimmerman camp would indicate a far worse for wear Zimmerman than the police videos THAT NIGHT showed.

Forum List

Back