George Zimmerman's bloody head

Just as you're not allowed to shoot and kill someone who asks "why are you following me"...nor are you allowed to stalk and confront someone with your gun at night who is IN THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD AS WELL simply because they fit your preconceived idea of a criminal in the act. That's what the police are for, of whom were notified, given directions and were on their way.

Oh wait! I forgot....this is Florida, and Stand Your Ground does allow the latter! How silly of me! :doubt:

Of course, no one asks if Martin had the right to stand his ground....but then again, dead men tell no tales.

Are you saying Martin was standing his ground when he was on top of the subdued Zimmerman who was begging for his life no less than 20 times as Martin continued to beat him???

Is this testimony you keep referring to been vetted by police and opposing counsels? If not, then you'll have to chalk it up with those that contradict this little tale you hold so dear.
And I'm saying that A MAN WITH A GUN WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING YOU FIRST IN HIS CAR AND THEN ON FOOT IS THE INSTIGATOR IN THIS LITTLE TALE....MARTIN THE PERSON BEING STALKED. Why should Martin not have the right to confront a stranger who is stalking him IN HIS OWN NEIGHBORHOOD?

Why was Martin in this neighborhood in the first place. Why did Martin obtain a lighter from the 7-11 that night.

(1) Martin was with Dad, in a 5 block radius or less from Dad's girlfriends house, of whom which he visited. HIS I.D., which the local cops had, told that he was not from out of town or state.

(2) What are you insinuating regarding the lighter?

(3) DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK AND GET UP TO SPEED AS TO THE DETAILS OF THIS CASE...IT'S BEEN IN THE NEWS FOR NEARLY A MONTH NOW. I won't do your homework for you again.

I can't help it if you are to stupid to read the police report & not listen to Al Sharpton.

Tracy Martin sent his son Trayvon Martin to Juvenile Detention Officer Brandy Green's care "due to having been suspended for 10 days from his high school in Miami Gardens for possession of cannabis." quoted from Tracy Martin in the police report.

Trayvon Martin had been at the Juvenile Detention Officer's address in this neighborhood for 7 days prior to the event of his death. The police report states that Trayvon had a lighter from the 7-11 store on his possession at the time of his death. So in the middle of being disciplined for his drugs at school Trayvon gets a lighter to do what??? Trayvon had THC drugs in his blood & urine at the event of his death.

Are you sure Trayvon did not snap from being scolded by his father & a Juvenile Detention Officer for 7 days straight while being separated from his girlfriend & other friends at his school & neighborhood??? Do you think that his Father & juvenile detention officer Brandy Green were going to praise him for smoking a joint & getting detained by police in the community while serving detention??? No - Martin was extremely pissed that police were on the way. He knew his ass was grass once his Father & Brandy Green found out.

Last edited:
If the patient is beaten within an inch of their life and has sustained serious, possibly life threatening injuries, then they go to the hospital whether they want to or not. That's the law in any state, unless the EMT and the cops want their asses sued off should said patient die due to said injuries.

Zimmerman's initial story was far more terrible than his injuries indicate. And then there's the question as to why he would need to go to his family doctor the next day if he was alright enough to refuse hospitalization (no matter how brief).

Zimmerman's stories and actions just don't add up.

How long or how many times must your head be pounded against the concrete by an irrational person who has not let up as you scream for your life 20 times before you pull your gun???

How many times are you going to parrot this tired line of yours, bunky? Their are witnesses that contradict the tale that it was Zimmerman who was screaming, and the wounds on the back of his head can be made by just one or two scrapes on the ground....hell, any parent with a kid who plays will tell you that. Again, hardly the wounds of a head being bashed on the ground by the super athelete Martin..as you Zimmerman Zombies keep telling us. AND AGAIN, ZIMMERMAN HAD NO REASON OR RIGHT TO PURSUE AND CONFRONT MARTIN....ZIMMMERMAN GOT OUT OF HIS CAR, AND HE DIDN'T HAVE TO. ZIMMERMAN WAS THE INSTIGATOR....DEAL WITH IT.

When is it you know that the irrational person who has failed to respond to reason will poke your eye out or slam your head hard enough to where you will not be able to use your gun???

When is it you know that the creep with a gun that's been stalking you and then confronting you NOT going to blow your head off for no other reason than bigoted suspicion, and that you have to fight for your life?

Real life does not involve a Hollywood make-up artist who makes nothing look like a shocking injury. I gurantee those injuries hurt Zimmerman a whole lot more than you are willing to admit. They hurt him for worse than they hurt you by looking at them.

YOU guarantee? WTF, you're Kreskin? Give me a fucking break, your dopey ass supposition and conjecture is worthless, the FACTS speak much clearer and louder...and I mean ALL THE FACTS. No one said it didn't hurt, toodles.....it's the evidence that points to who started the confrontation, and if Zimmerman was beaten as badly as he initially stated. Evidence shows he wasn't. Deal with it.

I double dare you to let someone pound your head on the concrete one time hard enough to leave one of those many marks on the back of Zimmermans head.

Are you drunk or 12 years old? Deal with the evidence and stop trying to create a scenario that makes Zimmerman's story seem irrefutable on all levels. ALL the evidence just won't do that, bunky...deal with it.

Are you saying Martin was standing his ground when he was on top of the subdued Zimmerman who was begging for his life no less than 20 times as Martin continued to beat him???

Is this testimony you keep referring to been vetted by police and opposing counsels? If not, then you'll have to chalk it up with those that contradict this little tale you hold so dear.
And I'm saying that A MAN WITH A GUN WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING YOU FIRST IN HIS CAR AND THEN ON FOOT IS THE INSTIGATOR IN THIS LITTLE TALE....MARTIN THE PERSON BEING STALKED. Why should Martin not have the right to confront a stranger who is stalking him IN HIS OWN NEIGHBORHOOD?

Why was Martin in this neighborhood in the first place. Why did Martin obtain a lighter from the 7-11 that night.

(1) Martin was with Dad, in a 5 block radius or less from Dad's girlfriends house, of whom which he visited. HIS I.D., which the local cops had, told that he was not from out of town or state.

(3) DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK AND GET UP TO SPEED AS TO THE DETAILS OF THIS CASE...IT'S BEEN IN THE NEWS FOR NEARLY A MONTH NOW. I won't do your homework for you again.

I can't help it if you are to stupid to read the police report & not listen to Al Sharpton.

Tracy Martin sent his son Trayvon Martin to Juvenile Detention Officer Brandy Green's care "due to having been suspended for 10 days from his high school in Miami Gardens for possession of cannabis." quoted from Tracy Martin in the police report.

Trayvon Martin had been at the Juvenile Detention Officer's address in this neighborhood for 7 days prior to the event of his death. The police report states that Trayvon had a lighter from the 7-11 store on his possession at the time of his death.

So in the middle of being disciplined for his drugs at school Trayvon gets a lighter to do what???

Are you sure Trayvon did not snap from being scolded by his father & a Juvenile Detention Officer for 7 days straight while being seperated from his girlfriend & other friends at his school & neighborhood???

So Zimmerman stalked, confronted and killed Martin because he had a minor JD record for marijuana, and was on the prowl that night to score more marijuana?

Zimmerman knew this because he's psychic.

And although NO drugs was found on Martin, traces of THC were found in his bloodstream indicating that he (GASP!) must have smoked a joint within a 24 hour period prior to the homicide.

Again, Zimmerman must have been psychic.

Aand although the store video tape shows Martin NOT acting incoherent or disoriented or "weird", Zimmerman just knew he was and was up to no good.

:doubt:

Bottom line: You and Zimmerman's story does not bare up to scrutiny. And the newspapers told me that, bunky.....not Al Sharpton.

Last edited:
You are not allowed to strike someone because they are following you or asking you a question. You are also not allowed to continue to beat a subdued person screaming for help even if they hit you first.

Just as you're not allowed to shoot and kill someone who asks "why are you following me"...nor are you allowed to stalk and confront someone with your gun at night who is IN THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD AS WELL simply because they fit your preconceived idea of a criminal in the act. That's what the police are for, of whom were notified, given directions and were on their way.

Oh wait! I forgot....this is Florida, and Stand Your Ground does allow the latter! How silly of me! :doubt:

Of course, no one asks if Martin had the right to stand his ground....but then again, dead men tell no tales.

Kid lived in the area and was visiting his Dad's fiance, you willfully ignorant fool! Try getting up to speed by getting your head out of Limbaugh's ass.

Sorry to inform you, but walking at night while being black is not grounds for being stalked and shot.

Trayvon Martin had been at the Juvenile Detention Officer's address in this neighborhood for 7 days prior to the event of his death. The police report states that Trayvon had a lighter from the 7-11 store on his possession at the time of his death. So in the middle of being disciplined for his drugs at school Trayvon gets a lighter to do what??? Trayvon had THC drugs in his blood & urine at the event of his death.

Are you sure Trayvon did not snap from being scolded by his father & a Juvenile Detention Officer for 7 days straight while being separated from his girlfriend & other friends at his school & neighborhood??? Do you think that his Father & juvenile detention officer Brandy Green were going to praise him for smoking a joint & getting detained by police in the community while serving detention??? No - Martin was extremely pissed that police were on the way. He knew his ass was grass once his Father & Brandy Green found out.

So Zimmerman stalked, confronted and killed Martin because he had a minor JD record for marijuana, and was on the prowl that night to score more marijuana?

Zimmerman knew this because he's psychic.

And although NO drugs was found on Martin, traces of THC were found in his bloodstream indicating that he (GASP!) must have smoked a joint within a 24 hour period prior to the homicide.

Aand although the store video tape shows Martin NOT acting incoherent or disoriented or "weird", Zimmerman just knew he was and was up to no good.

:doubt:

Bottom line: You and Zimmerman's story does not bare up to scrutiny. And the newspapers told me that, bunky.....not Al Sharpton.

Bullshit! - Martin was acting wierd on the 7-11 video. After his transaction was complete he headed one way & then reversed. He went back & picked up something from the floor & then went back again to the drink refrigerators. Then he turned back around & went the other way. He also never took off his hood while in the store. But his girlfriend said he put on his hoodie & put up his hood after seeing Zimmerman. He was out in the cold rain with no hoodie on & taking 4 times longer than he should have to walk back from the 7-11. But inside he wears the hoodie hood up. :cuckoo: Trayvon was defiantly acting weird. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Just so I get this straight...if Martin had had a gun, and simply shot Zimmerman, then he would have been allowed to go free under the Stand Your Ground law and no more would have been said about it.
But, if he doesn't have a gun, and beats up on Zimmerman he is the master of his own fate, deserves to be shot and suffer criticism for his actions.

Is that right?

Last edited:
Yeah and if Zimmerman had let Martin beat him to death the shooting never would have happened either.

Your observation makes no freaking sense.

What are us law-abiding citizens supposed to never get our of our vehicles lest we get jumped on by thugs like Martin? I guess we should all huddle in corners of our homes and hope the big bullies arent around so we can go piddle once in a while?

Zimmerman had EVERY RIGHT to ask Martin ANY damned question he wanted to and it would not justify Martin assaulting him with a sucker punch, the little bitch.

Oookay. :cuckoo:

Lol, hide behind ad hominem, coward, but you cant face the simple fact that my summary is EXACTLY WHAT YOU LIBTARDS ARE DEMANDING OF US.

If you cant use lethal force when a thug is pounding your brains out then you in effect HAVE NO RIGHT to self defense.

You fucking communists simply plan to control all the thugs.

I got news for you shit-head; it aint gonna work. The only reason the thugs are around is because the feds hold the rest of us back. If the government would get the hell out of our way we would put the godamned thugs where they belong.
So you're a vigilante. That explains a lot.

I did read it. It is quite the unimpressive and irrelevant post.

The fact that there is even one scrape on Martin's hand undercuts the whimpering that took place when the funeral shop guy with the big bow tie declared that Martin's hands showed no injury at all.

The minor APPEARANCE of the wounds on Zimmerman's face does not tell the story. The broken nose, however, does.

The appearance of the wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head also doesn't serve to undercut HIS claim that Martin had been knocking his skull onto the concrete.

The physical evidence, in short, tends to serve to corroborate Zimmerman and does little to help the prosecutor's case against Zimmerman. Indeed, objectively, the physical evidence undercuts the prosecutor's case.

Your convoluted logic would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

First you save evidence is irrelevent, then you present your supposition and conjecture as to why anything that doesn't corroborate Zimmerman's story is irrelevent because EVIDENCE that does support his story is the ONLY evidence that should be considered viable.

So the Zimmerman Zombie's new spin is that evidence of a struggle PROVES Zimmerman correct....FORGET any evidence to indicate just HOW that struggle came to be, and to whom was the initial instigator.

Like I said before, some creep stalks you while you're walking HOME, and you're not going to fight for you life when he comes up on you? :eusa_hand:

My logic is not the convoluted logic, dumb ass.

I have NEVER said that evidence is irrelevant.

I did suggest that the thread you praised is not worth much.

Zimmerman had injuries consistent with HIS account. IF the bullshit tripe being spewed by morons like you had any validity to it, there should not be such significant corroboration from the evidence.

There is also no evidence of "stalking." It's a nice buzz word, but not a valid word choice in this discussion.

Your argument (like you) is still just an empty bit of fluff. Call yourself and your contentions a "fail" and move on.

Your rancid, biased, mindless conjecture is worthless.
And Martin has injuries consistent with his account, or the only account we have of his, through his girlfriend. He said some creepy guy was following him and the last words the girlfriend heard from Martin was "get off, get off."

Creepy guy + get of get off + dead of gunshot wound.

If the patient is beaten within an inch of their life and has sustained serious, possibly life threatening injuries, then they go to the hospital whether they want to or not. That's the law in any state, unless the EMT and the cops want their asses sued off should said patient die due to said injuries.

Zimmerman's initial story was far more terrible than his injuries indicate. And then there's the question as to why he would need to go to his family doctor the next day if he was alright enough to refuse hospitalization (no matter how brief).

Zimmerman's stories and actions just don't add up.

No it's not the law in any state. You have the right to refuse treatment or the patient can charge you with assault and battery.

from Refusal of Medical Aid by Benjamin Katz MD
ems.aanet.org/info/RMA.ppt

Capacity
Presumptive determination of competence
If a patient refuses and evidence exists indicating an impairment of the patient’s capacities, it is appropriate to conclude the patient may be found incompetent in a court of law.
Impairment may be determined by;
Patients own actions
Information from caregivers and/or relatives

Determining comprehension“Sliding Scale” standard
The more serious the risk posed by the patient’s decision the more stringent the standard of comprehension (capacity) required.
Refusal of EMS transport to hospital typically considered “high risk”.

2007 EMT Basic Protocols

http://www.naems.org/vertical/sites...ds/{5C009415-C07D-4048-8431-FB2FA0C74229}.PDF

5. The patient has rights. You can only consider transporting the patient against his/her
will if you can determine that the patient is unable to make an informed decision, such
as a minor whose parent or guardian is not present or a person who cannot understand
why treatment is necessary or the risks of not accepting treatment. Such factors as
mental illness, serious injury or illness, drugs and alcohol are examples of factors
which could impair a person's ability to understand the nature and consequences of
accepting or rejecting medical help. Have the police at the scene assist you.
The paramedics obviously didn't think Zimmerman had anything but minor cuts otherwise they would have provided transport to the hospital. It's pretty dicey for them in these cases because they can be sued either way.

Martin was shot while on top of Zimmerman and beating Zimmerman. Now he's dead and with good reason, deal with it.

First you save evidence is irrelevent, then you present your supposition and conjecture as to why anything that doesn't corroborate Zimmerman's story is irrelevent because EVIDENCE that does support his story is the ONLY evidence that should be considered viable.

So the Zimmerman Zombie's new spin is that evidence of a struggle PROVES Zimmerman correct....FORGET any evidence to indicate just HOW that struggle came to be, and to whom was the initial instigator.

Like I said before, some creep stalks you while you're walking HOME, and you're not going to fight for you life when he comes up on you? :eusa_hand:

Because YOU say so? :lol:

You said that the evidence I pointed to is irrelevent, yet your myopic viewpoint of evidence an subsequent spin, supposition and conjecture is valid? Pardon me while I laugh at your repeated foolishness!

See above response.

Zimmerman had injuries consistent with HIS account. IF the bullshit tripe being spewed by morons like you had any validity to it, there should not be such significant corroboration from the evidence.

Repeating your drivel won't magically make it valid, as I've already addressed this in the previous post (s).

There is also no evidence of "stalking." It's a nice buzz word, but not a valid word choice in this discussion.

Read the definition....especially the part I highlighted, and then get back to me and tell me EXACTLY how that applies, because the definition does NOT set a specific time period. Zimmerman described Martin as a drugged up thug up to no good...and he followed him. He CONTINUED searching for Martin after Martin ran away, despite acknowledging that the cops had the location, were on their way and he need not continue to follow him. Hunting a guy at night with a gun....sounds like stalking to me.

Your argument (like you) is still just an empty bit of fluff. Call yourself and your contentions a "fail" and move on.

Wow, another Zimmerman Zombie bullhorns his opinion and the world stops. Get over yourself, butch.....that you can't offer nothing but parroted talking points and guesswork is plain to see in the chronology of the posts. That I can call you on it just burns your ass to no end....but hey, no one said life was easy.

See above responses. Unless you've got something other than schoolyard taunts, bunky....I'm done humiliating you.

Done? Dimwit, you haven't started because you don't have the tools for the job. My logic is not the convoluted logic -- not JUST because I say so any more than it was allegedly the convoluted logic on your baseless, stupid, sub-moron say so. Damn. That wasn't hard.

You've got nothing. It shows.

And you are such a pindick little flea brain fly fucker, you can't even handle the quote function.

The evidence that was "pointed to" wasn't "pointed to by you" and evidence CAN be irrelevant to a discussion or a particular point. That does not make it generally irrelevant, you shit for brain mofo. Learn how to use the quote function rather than trying to restate what others have said or not said. Among your many vast defects, an accurate reporter you aint.

You are reduced to repeating your previously refuted blather, you embarrassment to the human race, because you remain a void.

Do you know why everybody tends to laugh AT you? It's because for all your pompous arrogance, you usually expose yourself as the simpleton you are quite quickly. It is almost impossible to take any of your bullshit seriously.

Truth!

And Martin has injuries consistent with his account, or the only account we have of his, through his girlfriend. He said some creepy guy was following him and the last words the girlfriend heard from Martin was "get off, get off."

Creepy guy + get of get off + dead of gunshot wound.

Martin doesn't have an account. He's dead. And his girlfriend wasn't there, so her "account" of whatever she imagines might have been Martin's account is meaningless. And no. The physical evidence does not really support the prosecution's "theory of the case."

We also don't KNOW what his last words were. We have AN account of his alleged last words from a not particularly reliable source.

Once again, therefore, it should be repeated: it is pretty silly to declare Zimmerman's guilt oR probable guilt when so much of what actually happened is simply not known, generally. And what is known does seem to make the prosecutor's case a pretty weak one -- at least so far.

Last edited:
Lol, hide behind ad hominem, coward, but you cant face the simple fact that my summary is EXACTLY WHAT YOU LIBTARDS ARE DEMANDING OF US.

If you cant use lethal force when a thug is pounding your brains out then you in effect HAVE NO RIGHT to self defense.

You fucking communists simply plan to control all the thugs.

I got news for you shit-head; it aint gonna work. The only reason the thugs are around is because the feds hold the rest of us back. If the government would get the hell out of our way we would put the godamned thugs where they belong.

You sound like a thug. An emotional thug.

Go fuck yourself, commie.

Weren't you just complaining about ad hominems?

This is the problem, and that you claim to be a lawyer and don't get this is pathetic.....Zimmerman's injuries are "consistent" with his story just as much as they are consistent with him being the aggressor.

You are not allowed to strike someone because they are following you or asking you a question. You are also not allowed to continue to beat a subdued person screaming for help even if they hit you first.

But you're allowed to physically detain someone who refuses to answer your questions, and to shoot dead a person who defends their self when you do so, even if it's not necessary to kill them in order to "save" yourself.

Try the experiment tackylib. Have some guy who is bigger than you smack you a few times and throw you to the ground, while you are on your back on the concrete, accept having your head slammed a couple or a few times into the concrete.

How about you try that, and come back and tell us how successful you are at being able to shout for help at the top of your lungs as Zimmerman claims he did, as heard on the 911 tapes. Also tell us how successful you are at pulling out a gun that is tucked into your waist, right where an assailant who is on top of you would be sitting. Please, oh please, conduct this experiment and come back to us, so that you can tell us for yourself just how full of shit you are.

But you're allowed to physically detain someone who refuses to answer your questions, and to shoot dead a person who defends their self when you do so, even if it's not necessary to kill them in order to "save" yourself.

Oh, excuse me, I did not know you were there. :cuckoo: The prosecution would like to hear about how you saw GZ detaining TM. :cuckoo: They would also be interested in how gingerly TM was tapping GZ's head onto the concrete. :cuckoo: IDIOT!!!!!!!

This is the problem, and that you claim to be a lawyer and don't get this is pathetic.....Zimmerman's injuries are "consistent" with his story just as much as they are consistent with him being the aggressor.

Wrong, inthemuddle. Once again, you prove yourself to be just plain stupid.

Zimmerman's injuries are consistent with HIS account, but they are NOT consistent with him being the alleged aggressor. And there is no evidence that he was the aggressor, either, you imbecile.

It's amazing that a person of your intellectual capacity can even swallow.

Try the experiment tackylib. Have some guy who is bigger than you smack you a few times and throw you to the ground, while you are on your back on the concrete, accept having your head slammed a couple or a few times into the concrete.

How about you try that, and come back and tell us how successful you are at being able to shout for help at the top of your lungs as Zimmerman claims he did, as heard on the 911 tapes. Also tell us how successful you are at pulling out a gun that is tucked into your waist, right where an assailant who is on top of you would be sitting. Please, oh please, conduct this experiment and come back to us, so that you can tell us for yourself just how full of shit you are.

First off, asshole, I have no reason to try any such thing, you fuckwit.

Secondly, if one is in the middle of a traumatizing event, adrenaline is a powerful tool for human reaction. If I am not being strangled, you bet you idiot ass I could yell out loudly for help if I thought my life was in danger. What kind of drooling moron ARE you, exactly?

But more importantly, douche, don't imagine that your sophistry succeeded. You are far too clumsy at it. You evaded nothing. We all see that you are simply too much of a puss to address the actual point.

And if I have a gun on me while I'm having my noggin being dribbled, you can also bet your entirely worthless carcass that I would manage to get to it.

There are truly no words to describe the miniscule nature of your brain power, you pathetic maggot.

First off, asshole, I have no reason to try any such thing, you fuckwit.

Secondly, if one is in the middle of a traumatizing event, adrenaline is a powerful tool for human reaction. If I am not being strangled, you bet you idiot ass I could yell out loudly for help if I thought my life was in danger. What kind of drooling moron ARE you, exactly?

But more importantly, douche, don't imagine that your sophistry succeeded. You are far too clumsy at it. You evaded nothing. We all see that you are simply too much of a puss to address the actual point.

And if I have a gun on me while I'm having my noggin being dribbled, you can also bet your entirely worthless carcass that I would manage to get to it.

There are truly no words to describe the miniscule nature of your brain power, you pathetic maggot.

Talk about a meltdown.

Zimmerman's injuries, such as they were, were consistent with him having been in a fight recently.

That is all.

Forum List

Back