George Zimmerman's bloody head

He was profiled. None of this would have happened otherwise.

I gather that this is supposed to mean that Zimmerman "profiled" a young black man wearing a hood in a gated community at night.

(A) I don't think that's what "profiling" refers to.

(B) Neighborhood Watch folks WATCH.

(C) We (none of us) know what Trayvon was actually doing just prior to the events that unfolded.

(D) Some of us seem to forget that there is reason to believe that the community had been the target of some reason break ins. This might amount to a perfectly valid (non racist based) REASON to "watch."

(E) Therefore, with or without "profiling," there is a very good chance that much if not all of "this" would have happened anyway.

George Zimmerman sorry for Trayvon Martin death as bail set at $150,000 | World news | guardian.co.uk

George Zimmerman, the neighbourhood watch volunteer charged with the murder of Trayvon Martin, unexpectedly took the stand at a bail hearing on Friday and apologised to the teenager's family.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of their son. I did not know how old he was – I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not," Zimmerman said.

So he shot someone when he didn't even know if they were armed?

I think when one is repeatedly getting one's head bashed into the concrete, while underneath the assailant, it is self defense. I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but just close your eye's, deprogram, and try real hard. What is more important to you, Justice, or a Conviction?

As Liability has shown, you don't need to insult someone's intelligence or allege that they are brainwashed in order to make a point.

I think when one is repeatedly getting one's head bashed into the concrete, while underneath the assailant, it is self defense. I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but just close your eye's, deprogram, and try real hard. What is more important to you, Justice, or a Conviction?

The State Attorney does not so conclude, and I see nothing to indicate Zimmerman was "getting his head bashed in".

George-Zimmerman-Head-Injury1.jpg

Last edited:
I guess you didn't read the reports, he stated for the record that Trayvon tried to take HIS weapon and stated that Zimmerman was going to die. But hey we can't actually expect you liberal dumb asses to keep abreast of the facts and all. You are to busy claiming a Hispanic is white and claiming the shooting was racist unprovoked and that Zimmerman is a liar even though all the available information and facts SUPPORT his statements.

Well thanks for unearthing these interesting reports. Please link them or I'll assume you made it up.

The State Attorney does not so conclude, and I see nothing to indicate Zimmerman was "getting his head bashed in".

Still looks like a couple cuts, but only Zimmerman knows what fear he felt........................medical treatment would show more about the injuries. I gather the SA has all the police statements..............................

I'm still going with my original question.

Slapping a question mark at the end of a statement does not necessarily make it a question. Your "question" is more an expression of what you believe rather than your need to seek some sort of answer. You have already reached a conclusion, as have many others, as to what Zimmerman's intentions and mindset were, telling us you're asking a question is disingenuous. At best your "question" was rhetorical...

Still looks like a couple cuts, but only Zimmerman knows what fear he felt........................medical treatment would show more about the injuries. I gather the SA has all the police statements..............................

All's I'm saying is "Wait and See", is better than jumping to false conclusions, no matter how appealing. There is no substitute for True Justice. I don't know which way it will go. I just know that being lied to and played, and manipulated, and pressured, really, really, really pisses me off.

All's I'm saying is "Wait and See", is better than jumping to false conclusions, no matter how appealing. There is no substitute for True Justice. I don't know which way it will go. I just know that being lied to and played, and manipulated, and pressured, really, really, really pisses me off.

I see coming in all directions myself. One MUST be a SAINT, the other a SINNER. which is which is the tough part.............................

I think it's pretty clear with Zimmerman's statement today that perhaps a plea deal is in the works?

I think it was a brave step for him to apologize. Takes a real man to hone up to a mistake.

If this goes to trial, than it becomes about Zimmerman's injuries and if a jury thinks those injuries stand a common sense test for a life being in danger or not.

Only medical records will tell. His skin appeared to be paler from today's photos it seems.

The photo was shot in the dark with an iPhone. Although the camera is pretty good in the phone, when the flash is used it isn't going to render color as well as the higher resolution camera with correct lighting that was used for the other shot.

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

As looks go, ISN’T this issue about NOT judging folks by how they look? Or did I miss some subtlety here?

I think it's pretty clear with Zimmerman's statement today that perhaps a plea deal is in the works?

I think it was a brave step for him to apologize. Takes a real man to hone up to a mistake.

If this goes to trial, than it becomes about Zimmerman's injuries and if a jury thinks those injuries stand a common sense test for a life being in danger or not.

I'm not sure if it takes a real man to hone up to a mistake when you are looking at life behind bars and there is a wanted poster on your head. He is appealing to the family to calm the waters and wait for the trial.

This man is in a truly bad spot even if he is acquitted. I'm not giving him sympathy, it's just a fact.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman sorry for Trayvon Martin death as bail set at $150,000 | World news | guardian.co.uk

George Zimmerman, the neighbourhood watch volunteer charged with the murder of Trayvon Martin, unexpectedly took the stand at a bail hearing on Friday and apologised to the teenager's family.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of their son. I did not know how old he was – I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not," Zimmerman said.

Are you under the impression you can only be killed with a gun?

There goes his very lame "stand by your ground", self-defense defense.

Not to mention that his apology is a lie.

I mean, get real. He's sorry for the "LOSS" of their son? Like, he was misplaced. I really hate these lame apologies that are not apologies at all. He had other opportunities to apologize to the family - such as on his blog - but said nothing.

OTOH, he couldn't very well say, "I'm sorry I chased, confronted and gunned down your son".

And, I hope the idiotic "stand your ground" laws get gunned down. Trayvon Martin was well within in his rights to stand his ground and defend himself and it got him killed.

Also, just saw the so-called wounds on the back of his head. This is just too fishy. On the photos, supposedly taken by his father (the judge) the next day, there are two horizontal slices on the back left and fresh red blood. On the video in the police station there appears to be a bruise at the top right. And, yet, the cops cleaned his wound in the back of the police cruiser and he was not sent to the emergency room.

The only crime Trayvon committed was "walking while black".

I mean, get real. He's sorry for the "LOSS" of their son? Like, he was misplaced. I really hate these lame apologies that are not apologies at all. He had other opportunities to apologize to the family - such as on his blog - but said nothing.

OTOH, he couldn't very well say, "I'm sorry I chased, confronted and gunned down your son".

And, I hope the idiotic "stand your ground" laws get gunned down. Trayvon Martin was well within in his rights to stand his ground and defend himself and it got him killed.

Also, just saw the so-called wounds on the back of his head. This is just too fishy. On the photos, supposedly taken by his father (the judge) the next day, there are two horizontal slices on the back left and fresh red blood. On the video in the police station there appears to be a bruise at the top right. And, yet, the cops cleaned his wound in the back of the police cruiser and he was not sent to the emergency room.

YOU were there TOO?

Will he be tried for that posthumously ?

Yes, He apologized, so I hear. I also heard, Martin’s family rejected that apology. I don’t know, that is hot off the press. I wonder, let’s suppose, for a second, If Trayvon Martin had been the shooter, and Geo. Zimmerman, the victim here, would THIS be an issue at all? I wonder were the real RACISM is here, sometimes. I wonder WHO has a right to be outraged here, if anyone. I grieve for innocence lost. Pure plain and simple...

Last edited:

No, the deceased are out of the system.

like.......... at the most 2 stitches. He killed a person over 2 stitches...

Police kill people over a lot less.

In fact, they kill people over calling for medical care. So individuals have fewer rights than the people that work for the state?

No, the deceased are out of the system.

That's so unfair that they get away with it like that.

Forum List

Back