George Zimmerman's bloody head

George Zimmerman sorry for Trayvon Martin death as bail set at $150,000 | World news | guardian.co.uk

George Zimmerman, the neighbourhood watch volunteer charged with the murder of Trayvon Martin, unexpectedly took the stand at a bail hearing on Friday and apologised to the teenager's family.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of their son. I did not know how old he was – I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not," Zimmerman said.

So he shot someone when he didn't even know if they were armed?

Zimmerman has never stated that he shot Martin because he suspected he was armed...Zimmerman has maintained that he shot Martin because Martin assaulted him and he feared for his life. I fail to see what this "apology" means other than the fact that George Zimmerman isn't a racist monster and he wishes Martin's death hadn't happened.

no ,not racist monster more like ...paranoid wannabe cop loon

We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

Hmmmm....and yet these horrible wounds did not even require a BandAid as witnessed from the police video when Zimmerman was taken out of the squad car. Nor a doctor's attention. In fact, the second EMS vehicle called, which was designated for Zimmerman, turned around, too.

I shot a S&W 686 revolver once. It was the first time I had ever fired a gun. The recoil knocked me back against a fence and I had a nasty bruise on my back. Sorry it didn't bleed in order to convince you Neanderthals that something besides my own actions caused the problem. I suspect the superficial cuts on the back of Zimmerman's hairless head were due to similar circumstances.

Zimmerman has never stated that he shot Martin because he suspected he was armed...Zimmerman has maintained that he shot Martin because Martin assaulted him and he feared for his life. I fail to see what this "apology" means other than the fact that George Zimmerman isn't a racist monster and he wishes Martin's death hadn't happened.

no ,not racist monster more like ...paranoid wannabe cop loon
I see it that way also, which does impact his guilt or innocence of the charge.

We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

Hmmmm....and yet these horrible wounds did not even require a BandAid as witnessed from the police video when Zimmerman was taken out of the squad car. Nor a doctor's attention. In fact, the second EMS vehicle called, which was designated for Zimmerman, turned around, too.

I shot a S&W 686 revolver once. It was the first time I had ever fired a gun. The recoil knocked me back against a fence and I had a nasty bruise on my back. Sorry it didn't bleed in order to convince you Neanderthals that something besides my own actions caused the problem. I suspect the superficial cuts on the back of Zimmerman's hairless head were due to similar circumstances.

LOL, you are to much! :D:D:D Thanks for the laugh.

I thought of that also. I know a man who had it happen, he had a concussion though.

An armed man approached someone after following him. Martin should have killed Zimmerman and used the stand your ground law.

I have a prediction for you and every other fool here who believes this: if someone simply follows you, and you turn and assault him, or kill him, without his having done at least one of the following (1)make a direct verbal threat of force) (2) initiate a use of physical force, (3) make an unlawful demand, or (4)present a weapon, YOU are going to be the one going to jail! That holds for any jurisdiction in America. This means, incidentally, that based on all the evidence we have so far, IF the police had arrived a few seconds earlier, Trayvon Martin would be awaiting trial, and a lengthy potential sentence in ADULT prison, for felonious assault or aggravated battery, depending on the terminology used for the offense under Florida law. When you knock someone to the ground, that's assault and battery; when you then jump on top of them and continue the assault, THAT becomes a felony. Right now, there's more evidence (that we know of) for that (eyewitness testimony), than there is for any proposition that Zimmerman threatened or assaulted Martin first, which, unless other physical evidence/witness testimony can be presented, remains PURE SPECULATION.

With ABC News’ release of the George Zimmerman photo showing blood flowing freely from his head, the question becomes whether Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case, had access to the photo before charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.

The arrest affidavit did not mention the photograph, or the bleeding, gashes, and bruises on Zimmermans’ head. Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

More...http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/219537-new-dershowitz-blasts-zimmerman-prosecuter-becuase-of-photo.html#post5159697

He goes on to say that the Prosecutor may be in hot water.

With ABC News’ release of the George Zimmerman photo showing blood flowing freely from his head, the question becomes whether Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case, had access to the photo before charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.

The arrest affidavit did not mention the photograph, or the bleeding, gashes, and bruises on Zimmermans’ head. Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

More...http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/219537-new-dershowitz-blasts-zimmerman-prosecuter-becuase-of-photo.html#post5159697

He's another media hound, just on the other side of the fence. I see blood on the head, perhaps a bruise, no "gashes". Zimmerman da*n sure healed quicker than Martin.............

He's another media hound, just on the other side of the fence. I see blood on the head, perhaps a bruise, no "gashes". Zimmerman da*n sure healed quicker than Martin.............

It's a weird photo to be sure. No wounds. Just blood. And it wasn't taken by the police.

I think it's pretty clear with Zimmerman's statement today that perhaps a plea deal is in the works?

I think it was a brave step for him to apologize. Takes a real man to hone up to a mistake.

If this goes to trial, than it becomes about Zimmerman's injuries and if a jury thinks those injuries stand a common sense test for a life being in danger or not.

I didn't hear him "own up to any mistake"; he simply said he was sorry Martin ended up dead. That's not an "admission" of anything, beyond the uncontested fact that he shot Martin. Some people here so desperately need, (for either political or emotional reasons), for Zimmerman to be guilty of some legal offense, that they will hang on any word they think even MIGHT lead to that result. You'll get a trial, (assuming a judge doesn't quash the information on grounds of statute, which is still entirely possible), so why can't you wait for all the evidence to be presented, before rushing to judgement? The kind of "justice" some of you believe in, is absolutely frightening, and frankly abhorrent by American standards of jurisprudence.

He should have let Trayvon go. That is all.

Right now, how can you be certain he didn't? From the evidence we have at present, we cannot know that; as a matter of fact, there is at present exactly ZERO evidence that after he initially lost sight of Trayvon, Zimmerman EVER regained visual contact with him, until the moment of the confrontation, and there, Trayvon's girlfriend's account of the phone conversation she was having with him at the time, suggests the verbal confrontation was initiated by Trayvon Martin. Did Zimmerman even see Martin just before those first words were spoken? We don't know.

It was taken three minutes after the shot was fired.

That is, JUST three minutes.

To think this was part of some coverup is almost as imbecilic as the twoofers theory that orbs took down the twin towers.

So he shot someone when he didn't even know if they were armed?

LOL, when someone is on top of you with intent to do you harm by smashing away at your head, and you have a gun, then you blow as many holes in them as necessary until they stop moving! I'm sure even you would do the same to save your life, you have every right. Personally, I would have shot an attackers nuts off and hoped he lived, ha.

Now, is he guilty of anything? Certainly, Zimmerman should be charged with obstruction when he didn't immediately halt his surveillance when the police told him to do so the first time. Police shouldn't have to repeat themselves when giving an order that was clearly understood the first time. Obstruction of justice is a felony and for that he should serve time.

Forum List

Back