George Zimmerman's bloody head

Seriously, you have no idea what evidence there is in the case. I said nothing of a second degree murder plea. If you had been paying any attention to this, you would know I suggested a much lighter charge a long time ago. IMO, the biggest problem Zimmerman will have is matching his story to the timeline. If this place is any indicator, I wouldn't want a trial. Unfortunately, innocent or guilty, he might go to jail either way. At least with a plea, it should be less time.

Actually I do have an idea of some of the evidence that there is in this case however I don't claim to know all of it nor how if any of it will be presented as evidence. On what evidence and why do you suggest that he be charged with a lesser crime ? Zimmerman doesn't have to match his story with the timeline. The prosecution has to prove that Zimmerman's story is a lie.

Actually Zimmerman probably will have to match the story to the timeline. His defense rests on self defense and that requires his testimony. You see, he already admits he pulled the trigger, now the prosecution argues it was murder and he argues it was self defense.

The timeline that the prosecution tries to establish ? That outta be interesting.

like.......... at the most 2 stitches. He killed a person over 2 stitches...

Indeed----he should have waited until he at least had a skull fracture.

No, he shouldn't have followed the kid after he was told not to..
Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to accept the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Kind of goes along with wounds, that could be considered by scratch marks from someone who was on the ground fighting back.... PS head wounds bleed. And gun shots kill.

Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to except the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

RETARD ALERT. Zimmerman DID stop following when advised to do so. There is absolutely zero evidence Zimmerman laid a hand on the kid. AT least according to the autopsy and the Mortuary witness. We do have eye witnesses that place Zimmerman on the bottom having his head pounded calling for help. We have the girlfriend corroborating that all Zimmerman did is ask a question.

You idiots amaze me.

You guys keep making the argument he had the right to defend himself, what about the kids right to defend himself? Does the law not apply to him because A. He didn't have a gun? B. He is black?

Fact: Zimmerman is on tape saying he was following the kid, and its on tape he was told to stop.

Is being followed by someone who is not a Police Officer not a threat? And what crime did this kid commit that gave Zimmerman reason to follow him? You guys keep mentioning Zimmermans right to defend himself, but what about the kid? If someone was following me for no apparent reason, I would see that as a threat, and that I was in imminent danger.

He's another media hound, just on the other side of the fence. I see blood on the head, perhaps a bruise, no "gashes". Zimmerman da*n sure healed quicker than Martin.............

Unbelievable you don't care about the truth or the facts, you have decided what happened and you want vengeance. Quick now make another post where you claim you just want justice.

INCORRECT, I want Sharpton, the NBP, and Dershowitz type "commentators" OUT of it. Dershowitz discussing prosecution 'errors' in public might land HIM in hot water. Is he licensed in Florida?

Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to except the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

RETARD ALERT. Zimmerman DID stop following when advised to do so. There is absolutely zero evidence Zimmerman laid a hand on the kid. AT least according to the autopsy and the Mortuary witness. We do have eye witnesses that place Zimmerman on the bottom having his head pounded calling for help. We have the girlfriend corroborating that all Zimmerman did is ask a question.

You idiots amaze me.

If that is true why was he there? If he stopped following him he wouldn't have been there to get beat up. And they have witnesses that contradict that he was on the ground being pounded by someone half his size. ;)
And if he had his head pounded on the pavement it would look a little worse. I have seen people who have received two stitches on the back of their head that looked worse than that picture.

And tell me Retard, why was he following him in the first place? What crime did he commit that warranted him being followed by a normal citizen?

Retard Alert: They also have witnesses who say Zimmerman had the kid on his stomach after he had been shot, pinned down, and was not providing any sort of help for the gun shot he just inflicted on the kid whom he started following for no apparent reason.

If I start following you RGRetard, and you feel threatened, is it your fault?

I am going to go stalk someone, hopefully they will feel threatened and fight back, and then I can blame them....because you know its their fault for me following them.

You idiots amaze me.

If that is true why was he there? If he stopped following him he wouldn't have been there to get beat up. And they have witnesses that contradict that he was on the ground being pounded by someone half his size. ;)
And if he had his head pounded on the pavement it would look a little worse. I have seen people who have received two stitches on the back of their head that looked worse than that picture.

And tell me Retard, why was he following him in the first place? What crime did he commit that warranted him being followed by a normal citizen?

There is a theory that Martin returned to where Zimmerman was. All heads and sidewalks aren't the same.

To the racist OP!
:lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Makes sense he wasn't arrested at the scene.

Yes. It always has until Obama, Holder, Sharpton and Jackson got involved. Can you imagine the immense pressure that prosecutor who brought charges was under to do so? Talk about coming from the "Top".

Gotta make the restless natives calm down for a bit.

You idiots amaze me.

There is a theory that Martin returned to where Zimmerman was. All heads and sidewalks aren't the same.

I have seen about 200 hundred head injuring to the back of the head, they bleed a lot. ;)
We had a lady fall a month ago, she ended up with two stitches about the same place Zimmermans wounds are, and she had a large pool of blood on the ground where she fell.

And the only theory that is important is Zimmerman followed someone who committed no crime, he had no evidence he commited a crime, and he didn't witness him committing a crime.
A kid is dead because he stereo typed. The law is stupid, and Zimmerman posed a immminent danger to a kid who did not do anything wrong.

Lol! This is the dumbest post I've seen.

What evidence do you have that he followed Martin after the dispatcher informed him that they did not need him to do so? In fact, what evidence do you have that he was told not to follow anyone?

I see you are a great addition to this thread.

So tell me smart one.......What did this kid do to warrant being followed?

I see you are a great addition to this thread.

So tell me smart one.......What did this kid do to warrant being followed?

The hispanic dude thought it was a rich white guy and he was gonna rob him.

Forum List

Back