George Zimmerman's bloody head

If Martin came back and assaulted Zimmerman he committed a crime. Do you know if that was the case or not ? I didn't think so.

One could say he was innocent under the Florida Law, Martin could have reasonable belief of a threat, and the law applies to public places. Or does it only apply to non blacks who carry guns?
Would you quit with the racial crap? I'm black and I don't appreciate you injecting racially divisive rhetoric into this case.

hey--she thinks she's helping you. Don't ruin her good deed for the day.

One could say he was innocent under the Florida Law, Martin could have reasonable belief of a threat, and the law applies to public places. Or does it only apply to non blacks who carry guns?
Would you quit with the racial crap? I'm black and I don't appreciate you injecting racially divisive rhetoric into this case.

Dance coon dance.

Funny you say that, I have heard they have 911 tape of Zimmerman saying fucking Coon in the past.

hey--she thinks she's helping you. Don't ruin her good deed for the day.

Dude, shut up.
And I do a lot of good things, I don't need to be a bleeding heart liberal to feel like I did a good deed for the day. So peddle that right wing bull shit somewhere else.

Dance coon dance.
How are you today, King Malik Zulu Shabazz?

Dance coon dance.

Damn... fuck you, you racist piece of shit.

Dance coon dance.

You can't comment on this case, and you are black.............

Yeah, and I am Mother Theresa.
I promised not to comment on specifics of the case because I'm participating on the board's jury when/if the trial takes place.

And I notice no one answered my earlier question.

I guess Martin if he did attack Zimmerman for following could not have felt imminent danger because he didn't have a gun, and he was black.

He followed a kid for no reason, that is all I need to know. ;)

of course---then close your little mind and go to bed.

Give me a good reason why this man should have followed someone who did not commit a crime?

He looked suspicious in zimmermans opinion. The point of a neighborhood watch is to keep an eye out for anyone or anything that looks suspicious. You don't have to see someone committing a crime for them to look suspicions.

of course---then close your little mind and go to bed.

Give me a good reason why this man should have followed someone who did not commit a crime?

He looked suspicious in zimmermans opinion. The point of a neighborhood watch is to keep an eye out for anyone or anything that looks suspicious. You don't have to see someone committing a crime for them to look suspicions.

Why did he look suspicious?

No, he shouldn't have followed the kid after he was told not to..
Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to except the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

What evidence do you have that he followed Martin after the dispatcher informed him that they did not need him to do so? In fact, what evidence do you have that he was told not to follow anyone?

Um, if you watch the news they have played the tape of the dispatcher telling him not to follow the kid...

And hasn't he been told by other law enforcement officers in the past not to follow someone?

I did listen to the tape, which is why I know he wasn't told not to follow Martin, he was told "We don't need you to do that." If you have some evidence that he was actually told not to follow Martin, or anyone else, feel free to post it.

Why did he look suspicious?

He was acting white.

Forum List

Back