George Zimmerman's bloody head

You guys keep making the argument he had the right to defend himself, what about the kids right to defend himself? Does the law not apply to him because A. He didn't have a gun? B. He is black?

Fact: Zimmerman is on tape saying he was following the kid, and its on tape he was told to stop.

Is being followed by someone who is not a Police Officer not a threat? And what crime did this kid commit that gave Zimmerman reason to follow him? You guys keep mentioning Zimmermans right to defend himself, but what about the kid? If someone was following me for no apparent reason, I would see that as a threat, and that I was in imminent danger.

Martin's right to defend himself ended when Zimmerman hit the ground. just like it would anywhere else people have common sense.

Indeed----he should have waited until he at least had a skull fracture.

No, he shouldn't have followed the kid after he was told not to..
Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to except the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

What evidence do you have that he followed Martin after the dispatcher informed him that they did not need him to do so? In fact, what evidence do you have that he was told not to follow anyone?

Zimmerman flat says he lost martin. Lost him. You cant follow someone you lost. After that the whole conversation was about zimmerman meeting the cops at the mail boxes.

Last edited:
Of course your morons can't figure out the kid was probably attacked, and fought back... Because you know, you just want to except the fact it was the black kids fault. You know the one who was followed by someone twice his size, and after he did nothing wrong.

Lol! This is the dumbest post I've seen.

I see you are a great addition to this thread.

So tell me smart one.......What did this kid do to warrant being followed?

I can't comment on the story, but I can comment on how stupid you look acting like you know what happened.

If that is true why was he there? If he stopped following him he wouldn't have been there to get beat up. And they have witnesses that contradict that he was on the ground being pounded by someone half his size. ;)
And if he had his head pounded on the pavement it would look a little worse. I have seen people who have received two stitches on the back of their head that looked worse than that picture.

And tell me Retard, why was he following him in the first place? What crime did he commit that warranted him being followed by a normal citizen?

There is a theory that Martin returned to where Zimmerman was. All heads and sidewalks aren't the same.

I have seen about 200 hundred head injuring to the back of the head, they bleed a lot. ;)
We had a lady fall a month ago, she ended up with two stitches about the same place Zimmermans wounds are, and she had a large pool of blood on the ground where she fell.

And the only theory that is important is Zimmerman followed someone who committed no crime, he had no evidence he commited a crime, and he didn't witness him committing a crime.
A kid is dead because he stereo typed. The law is stupid, and Zimmerman posed a immminent danger to a kid who did not do anything wrong.

Do you have a point in that post? The picture clearly shows blood and abrasions on the back of Zimmerman's head. If Zimmerman had Martin pinned face down on the ground how did the back of his head get injured? Do you think the rain that was falling that night did it?

Indeed----he should have waited until he at least had a skull fracture.

What evidence do you have that he followed Martin after the dispatcher informed him that they did not need him to do so? In fact, what evidence do you have that he was told not to follow anyone?

Um, if you watch the news they have played the tape of the dispatcher telling him not to follow the kid...

And hasn't he been told by other law enforcement officers in the past not to follow someone?

There is a theory that Martin returned to where Zimmerman was. All heads and sidewalks aren't the same.

I have seen about 200 hundred head injuring to the back of the head, they bleed a lot. ;)
We had a lady fall a month ago, she ended up with two stitches about the same place Zimmermans wounds are, and she had a large pool of blood on the ground where she fell.

And the only theory that is important is Zimmerman followed someone who committed no crime, he had no evidence he commited a crime, and he didn't witness him committing a crime.
A kid is dead because he stereo typed. The law is stupid, and Zimmerman posed a immminent danger to a kid who did not do anything wrong.

Do you have a point in that post? The picture clearly shows blood and abrasions on the back of Zimmerman's head. If Zimmerman had Martin pinned face down on the ground how did the back of his head get injured? Do you think the rain that was falling that night did it?
I said what I thought in an earlier post. ;)

Um, if you watch the news they have played the tape of the dispatcher telling him not to follow the kid...

And hasn't he been told by other law enforcement officers in the past not to follow someone?

educate yourself and get back in touch. You're just throwing out crap and don't know what you're talking about.

You're a ditz.

Lol! This is the dumbest post I've seen.

I can't comment on the story, but I can comment on how stupid you look acting like you know what happened.

I don't know what happened, I do know the kid did not commit a crime, you know the reason why someone would follow him.
If someone followed you for no reason, would you not see it as a threat?

I don't know what happened, I do know the kid did not commit a crime, you know the reason why someone would follow him.

If Martin came back and assaulted Zimmerman he committed a crime. Do you know if that was the case or not ? I didn't think so.

educate yourself and get back in touch. You're just throwing out crap and don't know what you're talking about.
Was he not told by the dispatcher to stop following him?

Was he not told in the past by a law enforcement officer not to follow someone?

no

If Martin came back and assaulted Zimmerman he committed a crime. Do you know if that was the case or not ? I didn't think so.

One could say he was innocent under the Florida Law, Martin could have reasonable belief of a threat, and the law applies to public places. Or does it only apply to non blacks who carry guns?

Depends.

Zimmerman did stop following him. Zimmerman lost martin.

no

From a right wing source
"At 2:26, the dispatcher says, “Okay, we don’t need you to do that,” to which Zimmerman responds, “Okay.”

Read more: 911 call shows Zimmerman stopped following Martin after dispatcher

As for the other one, you might want to look into when he was charged with assaulting an officer. ;)

One could say he was innocent under the Florida Law, Martin could have reasonable belief of a threat, and the law applies to public places. Or does it only apply to non blacks who carry guns?
Would you quit with the racial crap? I'm black and I don't appreciate you injecting racially divisive rhetoric into this case.

Say Martin did come back and attack Zimmerman.........

Lets put it this way, if I felt threatened by someone following me for no apparent reason and I came back and assaulted them because I felt I was in danger, would I be in the wrong even though a stranger was following me for no apparent reason.

Remember Florida's Stand Your Ground law when you consider that.

Would you quit with the racial crap? I'm black and I don't appreciate you injecting racially divisive rhetoric into this case.

Dance coon dance.

You can't comment on this case, and you are black.............

Yeah, and I am Mother Theresa.

Forum List

Back