George Zimmerman's bloody head

Give me a good reason why this man should have followed someone who did not commit a crime?

He looked suspicious in zimmermans opinion. The point of a neighborhood watch is to keep an eye out for anyone or anything that looks suspicious. You don't have to see someone committing a crime for them to look suspicions.

Why did he look suspicious?

I really don't care why. In zimermans opinion he did look suspicious.

Was he not told by the dispatcher to stop following him?

Was he not told in the past by a law enforcement officer not to follow someone?

no

From a right wing source
"At 2:26, the dispatcher says, “Okay, we don’t need you to do that,” to which Zimmerman responds, “Okay.”

Read more: 911 call shows Zimmerman stopped following Martin after dispatcher

As for the other one, you might want to look into when he was charged with assaulting an officer. ;)

Or, just a thought, you could look into what he did when those same cops beat down a homeless black man.

Say Martin did come back and attack Zimmerman.........

Lets put it this way, if I felt threatened by someone following me for no apparent reason and I came back and assaulted them because I felt I was in danger, would I be in the wrong even though a stranger was following me for no apparent reason.

Remember Florida's Stand Your Ground law when you consider that.

And, as I said, that right to self defense ended the moment Zimmerman was on the ground.

And I notice no one answered my earlier question.

I guess Martin if he did attack Zimmerman for following could not have felt imminent danger because he didn't have a gun, and he was black.

I did, twice. Unlike you, I am not a racist.

Say Martin did come back and attack Zimmerman.........

Lets put it this way, if I felt threatened by someone following me for no apparent reason and I came back and assaulted them because I felt I was in danger, would I be in the wrong even though a stranger was following me for no apparent reason.

Remember Florida's Stand Your Ground law when you consider that.

And, as I said, that right to self defense ended the moment Zimmerman was on the ground.

Not according to Florida Law. ;)

How's it going syrenn?

Just fine... how about you? :tongue:

Just kickin back enjoying the show. You on din-din break from the Tavern?

Did you see this?

George Zimmerman | Demanded Police Officer Discipline | The Daily Caller

I guess Mr. Zimmerman publicly protested the beating by police officers of a homeless black man. What a racist SOB he is, right?

He looked suspicious in zimmermans opinion. The point of a neighborhood watch is to keep an eye out for anyone or anything that looks suspicious. You don't have to see someone committing a crime for them to look suspicions.

Why did he look suspicious?

But why? He didn't commit a crime, and unless he was being annoying or posed as a threat to the people around him being on drugs is not a crime. Possessing drugs is, being public intoxicated is not unless you pose as a danger to yourself or others around you. Giving the fact Martin alone, if he was on drugs, he was not committing a crime.

What evidence did Zimmerman present to back up his claim that Martin seemed like someone was on drugs?

If you tell me Zimmerman didn't follow him because he was a black kid wearing a hoodie, I will call you a liar.

I will say one thing, the gated community he lived in was not Lilly white. It has a high population of black residents, not to mention the article I just posted so assuming it was just because the deceased was black doesn't seem all that probable.

Just kickin back enjoying the show. You on din-din break from the Tavern?

Did you see this?

George Zimmerman | Demanded Police Officer Discipline | The Daily Caller

I guess Mr. Zimmerman publicly protested the beating by police officers of a homeless black man. What a racist SOB he is, right?

So?

Why did he follow Martin?

I'm not a mind reader.
I thought you knew all about this case, and why Zimmerman did what he did, and why Martin attacked him, well according to the rest in this thread.

You wanna know why I think the people in this thread are judging this kid because he is black? First off, they defend Zimmerman for following him and believing he deserved to be followed. Second, they don't think the law applies to Martin if he did attack Zimmerman after being followed, but does apply Zimmerman because he shot him.

The original person in this case who was threatened was Martin, not Zimmerman.

I will say one thing, the gated community he lived in was not Lilly white. It has a high population of black residents, not to mention the article I just posted so assuming it was because the deceased was black doesn't seem all that probable.

Are you saying only white people are racists and suspicious of black people?

What evidence did Zimmerman present to back up his claim that Martin seemed like someone was on drugs?

If you tell me Zimmerman didn't follow him because he was a black kid wearing a hoodie, I will call you a liar.

Call me a liar all you want, mind reader lady.

Last edited:
I will say one thing, the gated community he lived in was not Lilly white. It has a high population of black residents, not to mention the article I just posted so assuming it was because the deceased was black doesn't seem all that probable.

Are you saying only white people are racists and suspicious of black people?

How the hell did you come to that conclusion, Sherlock?

Forum List

Back